Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Investors Chat Room And Lounge - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Chat Room And Lounge (31825 Views)

A Newly Built Room And Palour Self Contained @obawole / Join Our Forex Room And Make Enough Pips Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by waleolowoyo(m): 10:47am On Jun 29, 2013
Iam into selling of oil & gas.Pls cotact me on 08092462167 or onsetandassociatesltd@gmail.com
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by eniolashola47: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
is HYIP a good investment program??
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by valdubem(m): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2013
eniolashola47: is HYIP a good investment program??

No it is NOT.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by eniolashola47: 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
val_dubem:

No it is NOT.
ok....why is it not good please??because i was introduce to it last week but i want to be sure b4 going into it

1 Like

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by valdubem(m): 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
eniolashola47: ok....why is it not good please??because i was introduce to it last week but i want to be sure b4 going into it

High-yield investment programs (HYIPs) are unregistered investments created and touted by unlicensed individuals.

A quite number (including the one that was introduced to you) of these HYIPs operate as Ponzi scams. In a Ponzi scam, funds are collected from new investors and these funds are used to pay the returns promised to existing investors. Often there is little or no investment made by the HYIP operators. So long as there are fresh funds from new investors, the HYIP scam can be sustained. Obviously, such a HYIP cannot be sustained indefinitely and it will eventually collapse.

HYIP Operators always offer sky-high returns on ur investment (e.g invest $3 and get $300 in 10days) which is virtually impossible in the investment world.

In summary, HYIPs is the Foreign version of yahoo-yahoo.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by eniolashola47: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2013
val_dubem:

High-yield investment programs (HYIPs) are unregistered investments created and touted by unlicensed individuals.

A quite number (including the one that was introduced to you) of these HYIPs operate as Ponzi scams. In a Ponzi scam, funds are collected from new investors and these funds are used to pay the returns promised to existing investors. Often there is little or no investment made by the HYIP operators. So long as there are fresh funds from new investors, the HYIP scam can be sustained. Obviously, such a HYIP cannot be sustained indefinitely and it will eventually collapse.

HYIP Operators always offer sky-high returns on ur investment (e.g invest $3 and get $300 in 10days) which is virtually impossible in the investment world.

In summary, HYIPs is the Foreign version of yahoo-yahoo.
ok......so please what investment is more advisable to do online ??
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by stancydg: 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
Hi nairalanders, we're looking for investors to partner on our movie production project in the following categories:
Welfare and Logistics partner - provide funding for accomodation, feeding and general logistics of the production
Equipments Partner - Provide funding for movie production equipments and personnel
Publicity Partner - Provide funding for the premiere/Launch of the movie
Remunerations Partner - Provide funding for the payment of artistes.

Please find below synopsis of the movie:

MOVIE PROJECT

Screenplay by Olugbemi Adebowale for Paradysity.

THE MOVIE TITLE
ROLLERCOASTER

THE MOVIE SYNOPSIS
A dance opera tale of childhood innocence and love, on a rainy night lit by splits of thunderbolts and lightning.

THE STORY
The movie revolves around the lives of Mokesioluwa and Bolutito, both teenagers, who are childhood fantasies of each other and the picture perfect world of music, dance and advertising. Kesi, a high school student meet Bolutito – also a student, during an holiday outing. The instant teenage chemistry of infatuation that develops between them, climaxes at the venue of a neighborhood music and dance competition tagged ‘THE NAIJA CHANGER’ - a competition designed to campaign for individual national rebirth. Bolutito leads her neighborhood group called “D.M.Xpressions” to win this competition with exciting dance styles.
Just then, a series of heart rending, cataclysmic, rollercoaster events occur, including the disappearance from radar, a plane conveying several school children at the end of the long vac. Is it a crash or a hijack? How true or rather, innocent is love? Find out!

Mails can be sent to stancydg@gmail.com.
DETAILED FEASIBILITY/MARKET ANALYSIS SHOWING R.O.I FOR EACH PARTNER AVAILABLE ON REQUEST. 07034643328.Thanks.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by tboneyfan: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2013
i dey feel una. Omo! i need investment opportunities
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by ANAgency(m): 5:18am On Jul 03, 2013
tboneyfan: i dey feel una. Omo! i need investment opportunities

Add me on your bbm or whatsapp let's discuss importation business.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by eniolashola47: 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2013
is betonmarket a good investment
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by solarinakins: 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
MY NAME IS SOLARIN AKIN AM A GRADUATE AND A FOREX TRADER. I TRADE ON BETONMARKETS CURRENTLY. YORUBA SAYS IF YOUR CHARM IS CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE CONFIDENT WITH IT THAT IS WHY I DONT JUST SELL MANUAL I ALSO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING. I ALSO TRADE FOR PEOPLE BUT I CANT DECEIVE YOU I CANT GIVE YOU NOTHING MORE THAN $10 DAILY ON $200. BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATTER IF I TRADE OR NOT YOU GET YOUR PROFIT EVERY 10DAYS. FOR MY ONE ON TRAINING AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE I WILL TEACH YOU THE SIMPLEX AND EASIEST WAYS TO MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN $36 DAILY WITH GUARANTEE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08063398924. THANKS.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by sydneyiyke: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
Any serious investor wants to invest in a [1]Build and sell (2) build and rent, am a building engineer by profession, i have helped so many people within and outside the country to achieve a lot for them..
for more details contact me @
56 Ogbonnaya street off rumunduru Eneka road Ph or
17 Iloka street Maryland Enugu state.
E-mail: engr.iykeigwe@yahoo.com
phone:08064114078.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 05, 2013
-_-
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 05, 2013
GYS what is a stock SPLIT undecided
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by valdubem(m): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
olire: GYS what is a stock SPLIT undecided

stock split is a corporate action in which a company's existing shares are divided into multiple shares
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by prosperjohnson(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
Dere are Investments dis days Of I.T age where U don't actually need 2 spend any hard Cash Currency 2 make or earn
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by pleep(m): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
olire: GYS what is a stock SPLIT undecided
Basically if you have a position in the stock and it splits, the amount of shares you own will double, but the price of each share will be cut by 50%

this is done to add liquidity to the market and wont have any affect on the profitability of your position wink
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by biola3005: 8:34am On Jul 07, 2013
I want to be part of business plans
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
hey learned investors in the house; brief me about the stock exchange
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by pepcymoses: 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
toluleke: am always scarced to invest with people i meet online cos 90% are fraudulent..can i meet real people here
. Am for real invest in my biz I can get u the proposal so u go through am in my year in the university 08031930016.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by pepcymoses: 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
Hello every one looking for an investor who cAre invest 1mil in my transport business I pay u 60% of the profit monthly we makE up 500k a month call me or text me so we talk VeRY crios.08031930016.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by jdilight(m): 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
Tpo ideas little capital, why not try partnership or are you a swindler.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by jdilight(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
Two much ideas little capital, why not try partnership or are you a swindler.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by kizob123(m): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
take the time ou to invest in something kind. its not completely non-profit.
we are an NGO that deals in health services; we give health talk in organizations
and to individuals. and you could take part in recruiting new intakes. send me an
email to jobsafil@gmail.com if you are interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) / Otedola, El-Rufai In Tanzania As Dangote Launches Cement Plant (Photos) / How Can One Recover Money From A Fraudster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.