Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Investors Chat Room And Lounge - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Chat Room And Lounge (31816 Views)

A Newly Built Room And Palour Self Contained @obawole / Join Our Forex Room And Make Enough Pips Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by felixlove(m): 4:33am On Sep 13, 2013
hello friends in nigeria am a nigeria guy in south africa and have been looking for business partners and someone who can assist me financially to do my business here in south africa,there are lots of businesses one can invest on here and money back guaranteed,i just need some who can believe in me to make me grown in business,please if you have interest you can contact me on my no +27760286118 or +277810668381 or bbm 2765bd25.and lucrative business u can invest on here start from properties,automobile,saloon,boutique and alots,south africa is a land of opportunity if only you no what you are doing.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by md003: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2013
There are 3 businesses that you can set up that will double your money in 1yr.
These businesses will guarantee 100-200% profit within 1yr. contact me for details on 07089728887
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by chimeziepaul: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by styveke(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
idlaw2k3: Dear Nlanders beware. Read these two posts.

Exactly the same story with a slight difference. Shine your eyes....

They edited the same template which was sold to them when they signed up for that scheme...We shud really shine our eyes o!
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by jdilight(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2013
All these boys get financial freedom scamming innocent nigerians.

for instant, how much is 2g memory card and compare it with how much one of these boys sells and how much will the buyer now sell.

shine your eyes.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by getbusy2(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
Need a serious investor interested in web hosting business.
Individual MUST be ready to invest N25,000($150) upfront

you get 120%

Renewable monthly.

For more details PM me.
Please only if you are interested in investing and marketing our services locally.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by bosun11(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2013
Just got in contact with a website. www.topcapitalist.com
U culd check it out urself to know if its a legal site or scam.Gdluck
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by dainventor: 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
To begin an sms shortcode reseller business. Its very lucrative and i'm sure you'll want to start the business. Whenever you get an sms asking you to text to a shortcode i.e 35090, a shortcode company is making hundreds of thousands per day. Now, u can franchise or buy a short code which enables MTN or any telecoms network to pay me for advertising for them. This is very easy and u will need just N100,000 to activate ur reseller account. If u send 500 msgs per day and they respond at N100 each its N50000 per day. On this business platform, there's a huge market waiting to be explored! Student who are seeking admissions will texts to messages that provide them with answers. How much more downloads, callertunes etc. In a matter of hours,money begins to roll in.
Enquiries: 08034656354
facebook: search for Nwani Aniye samuel

1 Like

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Mendo007(m): 7:20am On Oct 03, 2013
newacca: I am an Human investor. I invest in human being smiley The best decision. Let's invest in education: Financial education! cool smiley
man u scared d shit out of me because wen u said u wer a human investor i tot u mearnt human parts investor! Jesh! Dat wuld hav bin scary men
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by iamSi(m): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
Please We Really Need Investors / Partners / Sponsors
to be part of this ALL-ROUND-STATE EXPO _ Please If
you fall into this category kindly drop your contact so we
could schedule a meeting .
Hoping to Hear from you soon.
Thanks
NB: Name Of the Organization is intentionally hidden for
reasons we all know. All you need to know about this
organization will be told when contacted
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by tobolos(m): 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hello prospective financier,

I am the MD of Vintage kebabs limited,a company that deals in the construction of telecommunication sites(MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT,SWAP and the rest).I floated this company after garnering 10 years experience in this field.

The company is now being faced with finance since the infiltration of Asians and indians into the field.They expects you to finance the project midway before they mobilize you.

The profit margin is always within 20-40%(2months) of invested sum usually from 1m upward.
You can also participate fully in the site build process to monitor your investment.
Interested financier should call me on 08051939228 or email me at vintagekebabs@yahoo.com

Regards
MD,Vintage kebabs limited)

1 Like

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Randito(m): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
Helo investors. I am into this breverage drink commando nd d rturn is abt 300k/monthly. I tasted the drink when i visited bayelsa and d taste is superb bt wen i came to benin i couldnt get the product so i searchd 4 it nd got d distributor in lagos nd i bought few dat my income cud carry nd after transportn it down to benin d cost was hyped. I manage to sell at a price higher dan i am suppose to sell nd retailers still bought it though its a new product & more xpensive. D reasn why i nid investors on it is cos if i can get investors to purchase a container of it i wil b able 2 cover transport cost nd also license me as a sole distributor of the product in edo state. I av a warehouse alrdy nd i knw it hard to trust so i am willing to prove myself worthy by morgaging properties worth d money u ar investing nd u dnt nid to give me d cash 4 investment. I will xplain beta if u will be kind enof to reach me on 08102865174
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Randito(m): 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Helo investors. I am into this breverage drink commando nd d rturn is abt 300k/monthly. I tasted the drink when i visited bayelsa and d taste is superb bt wen i came to benin i couldnt get the product so i searchd 4 it nd got d distributor in lagos nd i bought few dat my income cud carry nd after transportn it down to benin d cost was hyped. I manage to sell at a price higher dan i am suppose to sell nd retailers still bought it though its a new product & more xpensive. D reasn why i nid investors on it is cos if i can get investors to purchase a container of it i wil b able 2 cover transport cost nd also license me as a sole distributor of the product in edo state. I av a warehouse alrdy nd i knw it hard to trust so i am willing to prove myself worthy by morgaging properties worth d money u ar investing nd u dnt nid to give me d cash 4 investment. I will xplain beta if u will be kind enof to reach me on 08102865174
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by economia: 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year?
INVESTMENT NOT BUSINESS THAT NEED MY INVOLVEMET TO RUN. THE CAPITAL IS JUST N400,000. I NEED THE RETURN TO BE WEEKLY AND THE TAKE OFF IMEDIATLY AFTER I SUBMIT MY CAPITAL. I NEED A LEGITIMATE AND LOGICAL DEAL THAT IS INSURABLE. PLS GIVE INSIGHT.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
economia: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year?
INVESTMENT NOT BUSINESS THAT NEED MY INVOLVEMET TO RUN. THE CAPITAL IS JUST N400,000. I NEED THE RETURN TO BE WEEKLY AND THE TAKE OFF IMEDIATLY AFTER I SUBMIT MY CAPITAL. I NEED A LEGITIMATE AND LOGICAL DEAL THAT IS INSURABLE. PLS GIVE INSIGHT.
if u open a mini restuarant and bar,or just bar alone,trust me the capital would be more than double b4 a year and wat u get weekly u'd be amazed.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by economia: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Graphy: if u open a mini restuarant and bar,or just bar alone,trust me the capital would be more than double b4 a year and wat u get weekly u'd be amazed.

THANK YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) / Otedola, El-Rufai In Tanzania As Dangote Launches Cement Plant (Photos) / How Can One Recover Money From A Fraudster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.