Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Investors Chat Room And Lounge - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Chat Room And Lounge (31820 Views)

A Newly Built Room And Palour Self Contained @obawole / Join Our Forex Room And Make Enough Pips Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by chineduamuzie: 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
where can i get big quantity buyers of palm kernel oil and palm kernel cake? i produce these items and in dear need of buyers urgently.

my email addresses are chineduamuzie2007@yahoo.com
chineduamuzie2008@gmail.com
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by deola19: 9:59am On Aug 23, 2013
Hey peeps, has anyone heard about the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission(NIPC), it's a one stop investment centre that every investor needs to visit and the visit is just a click away.
www.facebook.com/nipcng
www.twitter.com/nipcng
www.nipc.gov.ng

I've had my bit and it's worth it.Guys don't miss this.

2 Likes

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by mayomayor(m): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2013
Hello,We are recently established in Okota into production of pet bottles for table waters.In effects we need customers to buy bottles
Conact us on 08033311146 or email hallymayor@)yahoo.com,thanks
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 26, 2013
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by sambennywhite: 11:26am On Aug 26, 2013
Do you think Digital product sales like Clickbank will work in Nigeria?
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Tintin0011(m): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
I am a UK based qualified accountant with over 10 years of experience within the London business community. If you are interested there is more than meets the eye, we can meet in my office or a neutral venue within the Lekki axis Any further info. contact me on 07044332190 we can initially discuss about your financial situation. grin
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by ahday1982: 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
deola19: Hey peeps, has anyone heard about the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission(NIPC), it's a one stop investment centre that every investor needs to visit and the visit is just a click away.
www.facebook.com/nipcng
www.twitter.com/nipcng
www.nipc.gov.ng

I've had my bit and it's worth it.Guys don't miss this.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by valdubem(m): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Justice629(m): 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
Compnig Foods Limited seeks investors to enable it start production/importation/lunching and distribution of its premier brand of Margarine. All documentation (NAFDAC/REGISTRATION etc...) needed for the products has been done.
Any interested investor can contact us via compniglimited@yahoo.com for further details.
We guarantee a 20% return on investment p/a
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by felixwilliams: 10:33am On Aug 28, 2013
I am a fund manager.my company its into buying the world stock markets. we are really looking for investors to partner with us so that we can expand. a huge returns monthly.if your interested contact me on 08039326278.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by mayomayor(m): 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
mayomayor: Hello,We are recently established in Okota into production of pet bottles for table waters.In effects we need customers to buy bottles
Conact us on 08033311146 or email hallymayor@)yahoo.com,thanks
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by mayomayor(m): 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
ahday1982:

I tried to reach nepc on fb but no response.However I will visit d Apapa office soon.What are d requirements for registration for exportation
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by potoki: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dis is d only way I no u can drastically b affected positively online. Join TLC(www.lifechangersgroup.con,use dis sponsor id-cunlesolomon 4 registratn n call dis no(08030678674) 4 acct activatn). Am a living testimony. U dont nid 2 sell any product,just refer ppl n earn gud money. Dis is beyond mlm.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by chimeziepaul: 11:41am On Sep 02, 2013
LOAN FOR SALARY EARNERS - ABUJA ONLY, NO COLLATERAL

Are you a salary earner and you need loan within 48 hrs, pls visit our office www.consumerinvests.com , millennium builders plaza, FCT. No collateral. Ur salary is our recovery and ur job is our security. 08062453344 , 08091019529 , info@consumerinvests.com.

Pls Note that the amount of loan to be issued to you will depend on your monthly take home wrt DSR
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by truelovecom: 12:57am On Sep 03, 2013
Is www.advansghana.com for real or fake? they give 22% interest on fixed account. the firm is in ghana. they claim to be licensed by The bank of ghana. please check them and tell me
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by styveke(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2013
newacca:
Lol. I invest in knowledge,skills,training. smiley
Thats so patriotic of U. How do we start?...email me so I can reply with a detailed overview of our project. styveke@gmail.com
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Tintin0011(m): 9:29am On Sep 04, 2013
You are interested in investment why not try lobbying, bidding or getting a license as one of the few operators in a particular market of 84 sectors. For more info contact 07044332190 or 07037074145. There is more that meets the eye. Call I have posted some treadmills in the 2million idle funds, 100million idle funds, what can I do with N150000 and Sound business investment forums.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by 2ndeySalsa(m): 10:24am On Sep 05, 2013
Do you desire to build an estate or a factory in Lagos? Are you looking to develop this project close to the Lekki Free Trade Zone? If so, we have a vast land area available for sale!!! Application for Governor's consent is ongoing.
Land size - 170,000 square meters @ N2,000 per square meter. If interested, please call Tunde - 08054496952 or Oseri - 08179031917. This is a once in a life time opportunity!!!

PS. Plots are also available for sale.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by valdubem(m): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
At the moment, am I the only one experiencing 'bad market' in my investments?? This is not soo cool for me.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by martin99: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
val_dubem: Wanna chat with fellow investors, have some e-champagne, chill and cool off? then you are in the right place. Welcome to the Chill Zone and Lounge.

No post/s will be hidden, Nobody will be banned! Let's chat the investors style. wink

Good day everyone,

There is an opportunity here for any investors willing to partner with our company, Are you a genuine Hotel Partner/Investor or you can refer us to a good hotel partners in Nigeria with a proof of certification and please let us know as we have a very good one 50room 80% completion for you in Lagos here looking for partner/Investor, We prefer dealing with a bank instrument if we have anyone willing or any other good / Safeway of transaction

martingorge580@yahoo.com
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by darrellg9: 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
i hv a business idea i seek investment on...dnt knw hw to let it out on dis platform sinx i cnnt gt a 'non disclosure agreement' out to anyone here on it...wondering hw to let it out without sellin it off!?
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by chimeziepaul: 11:08am On Sep 10, 2013
Are you a salary earner and you need loan within 48 hrs, pls visit our office www.consumerinvests.com , millennium builders plaza, FCT. No collateral. Ur salary is our recovery and ur job is our security. 08062453344 , 08091019529 , info@consumerinvests.com.
simple documentation and one qurantor
Pls Note that the amount of loan to be issued to you will depend on your monthly take home wrt DSR

pls note only for people resident in Abuja, cos alot of calls came in from outside Lagos
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Frank8989(m): 10:52am On Sep 12, 2013
NAME OF COMPANY: MUTUAL BENEFIT LIFE ASSURANCE Plc

I am pleased to introduce our company mutual benefit life assurance plc was incorporated and began operation in 1995. the company is licensed to transact general, special risk, life and group life classes of business. mutual benefits assurance plc is quoted on the nigerian stock exchange(NSE)

PRODUCT NAME: INDIVIDUAL SAVING AND PROTECTION PLAN (ISPP)

Individual savings and protection plan(ispp) is designed for individuals whether self employed or working in paid employment to assist in cultivating the habit of regular and compulsory savings during their working years.

BENEFIT OF ISPP

1.7.5% compound annual compound interest.
2. It helps to cultivate regular saving culture.
3.Assist to mop-up fund to set up personal business or investment in real estate/capital market.
4.serves as additional collateral to obtain loan from bank.
5.tax reduction(rebate), the only legal means of reducing tax burden.
6.guaratees future education of child(ren) or wards.
7.Assist in planning for a comfortable retirement.
8.Solid income protection for the family in case of untimely death.
9.Acceptable document for VISA procurement

FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 07036791014(NONSO)

friends you must not start with 100,000 to enjoy the benefit of the investment, you can start with as low as 10,000 and get a 7.5% compound interest with a life cover.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by roadmap2money(m): 1:07am On Sep 13, 2013
STOP struggling to master the tricky Forex trading system.

STOP losing sleep waiting for a good trade, then missing it anyway.

STOP fighting the mental battle of greed versus fear.

STOP searching for a way to earn automated Forex profits.

STOP envying those who seem to cash in on Forex with ease.

STOP wasting your vital investment money on garbage that doesn't give you RETURNS.

My social trading must absolutely make money in a real account, with as safe a risk to reward ratio as possible (meaning as close to ZERO risk as possible when making trades) So, I go to work.

how does it work

How You Can Be Making At Least $1000 Monthly On Autopilot Through
Social Trading Program.
Yes 100% Guaranteed.
This is a great privilege for you irrespective of your current job or earnings power but making passive income is still one of the best in life. Meanwhile multiple streams of income is recommended for smart individual but running or managing one is not easy due to most peoples time but with INTERNET you can be generating more incomes faster, easier, Stress Free even on Autopilot which best fit in the avenues to make extra income, whether you are a full time housewife, Civil Servant, Teacher, Artisan, Student, Doctor, Lawyer, Freelancer, Trader, Retiree, Lecturers, Business owners, Corporate individuals, Youth Corpers, Unemployed and Underemployed. In as much as you wish to make extra income of $1000 or more monthly on part-time basis

Note- This Information is For Everyone Struggling To Make Living Or Money Online as well as Earning Extra Income On Internet with the NEWLY DISCOVERED WAY OF MAKING CONSISTENT INCOME ONLINE ON AUTOPILOT Without You Lifting A Finger.

When it comes to making money online, there are different business models that you can use to make money but From my experience, the simplest ONE that I have ever come across is this ONE that I am introducing to you right now.
This system DOES not require any of the following:
You don't have to quit your present job
No need for a website
No need for writing articles
No Fancy software
No need for any programming skills
It does not requires special internet skills or work experience
You don't have to work like a jackass before you start making nice income with it. It's even on AUTOPILOT
You do not even need a website or come up with your own product to sell before you make money with it
Anyone with or without a degree can run it .
Age Or qualifications is Not a Barrier !
All you need is your Computer and Internet connection, 2-hour browsing each week in a cybercafés is enough to monitor the performances and profitability of your given traders, after you have made some few bucks, get your own computer.
Are You Wondering How An Ordinary Nigerian Can Be making At least $1000/( Almost N200k) Online Monthly? You Have All The Answers On This Website, And I'll Give Them To You If You Attend this Live Practical Seminar!
How Good Would Life Be...By making At least $1000 Extra Income Online Without Your Own Effort Operation Through This Social Trading Program?
You could be able to spend more time with family and friends
Be your own boss
Work at the schedule of your own choosing time
Throw the alarm clock away
Take vacations when you choose
Fire your terrible boss
Play and exercise the more
Build a real retirement plan
Work from home while money keep piling up for you in the bank

NOTE: AM not charging you a dime for this program because am already making money.
Am Giving you the step by step ebook for free for you to digest and make money.
To get the ebook click the link below and download it for free!

http://www.4shared.com/office/FnI_iRs5/make_1000_on_auto-pilot.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) / Otedola, El-Rufai In Tanzania As Dangote Launches Cement Plant (Photos) / How Can One Recover Money From A Fraudster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.