Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

How To Debate Atheists (for Christians); 3 Points - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Debate Atheists (for Christians); 3 Points (1329 Views)

Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section / 10 Questions For Christians / Is It Wisdom For Christians To Lie In Some Situations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Debate Atheists (for Christians); 3 Points by nep2ra(m): 10:36am On May 19, 2013
Billyonaire:

I speak from Experience, and experience is more than mere sensations.
When I said, I was atheist for about a decade, I mean it 100%, and at this moment, people still believe I am. I personally do NOT buy the idea that the "Islam 'Allah'" or the "Christian 'God'" are one and the same thing. I doubt everything about 'miraculous' birth of Jesus and the 'clandestine' ascension to the 'sky'.

But that does NOT mean that I doubt existences of other energy beings. Cos I have seen things in dimension beyond the third. That does NOT fall within the scope of Atheism, which denounces the existences of anything immaterial (gods and spirits). In my quest to know more, I realized its simply NOT WISE to be stucked in a state of disbelief, when there is an EVIDENCE OF astral existences. Atheism is a formatted State of mind, it needs spirito-cultivation.

We have similar belief patterns I must admit. Just like you, I do not follow any organized religion or think the "Islam 'Allah'" or the "Christian (*coughs* Jewish) 'God'" are the same thing. I believe a Supernatural, Supreme Being (or Beings) created the Universe. I also believe in other extra sensory phenomena even though I haven't experienced the gamut. Your claims seem to have more validity because you have "experienced" these things. Whether people believe you or not is left open to debate.

That said, I respect Logicboy's stance on atheism. I do not condemn him for his non-belief in a Supernatural, Supreme Being. He is entitled to believe whatsoever just like other people are entitled to believe the Earth is flat and rests on the back of four elephants which stand on the back of Great A'tuin, the Giant Turtle, who slowly moves through outer space into the deeper void. Maybe someday Logicboy may experience something different to his current belief. Until then, he deserves respect.

What annoys me is how Christians try to force their belief down everyone's throat and think their way is the only way. The way they threaten you with hell fire and brimstone if you choose not to believe them is what i find utterly disgusting. They forget before their fairly recent religion came into the scene, thousands of far more sophisticated religions existed before theirs.
Re: How To Debate Atheists (for Christians); 3 Points by wiegraf: 10:42am On May 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

See cult memeber shocked shocked

I still await his commune. He's now moved on to scientology, probably to learn tricks of the trade.
Re: How To Debate Atheists (for Christians); 3 Points by shdemidemi(m): 10:51am On May 19, 2013
nep2ra:
What annoys me is how Christians try to force their belief down everyone's throat and think their way is the only way. The way they threaten you with hell fire and brimstone if you choose not to believe them is what i find utterly disgusting. They forget before their fairly recent religion came into the scene, thousands of far more sophisticated religions existed before theirs.

bro, if you say christians force you, I believe they are wrong and you are right as regars that cos they were not sent to force anyone.

If you say they say their way is the only way. yes they are right based on their faith/belief.

If you then say there are other religions. Just like they can't force theirs on you,you can't force that idea on them too, although, you are free to believe the other religions.
Re: How To Debate Atheists (for Christians); 3 Points by kambo(m): 10:52am On May 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

I dont even know when to start with this silliness.

Did an atheist butthurt you so much that you hate it even when an atheist is trying to support you?

I am saying that it is difficult ofr atheists to codify ethics or morlaity and it always a good thing for a christian-atheists debate....

You are here spouting nonsense out of hate angry

ur spoutg bunkum.
How dyu objectively codify d formless principles of morality ?
"difficult thng to debate about"
(paraphrase).
So? Its an experiential and provable objective entity all debaters are aware of and for tht reason can b summoned into debate to buttress a point.
Its knottiness to logical dissection,
doesnt disqualify it.
It's not at all as subjectve as the questions without biblical support christians hav to field frm u guys.
"atheists supportg you"?

"spoutg nonsense out of hate".
Hate who? U/atheists?
Mayb ur new to ths. Ure nothg but a faceless moniker so am i. Make ur point and go home...
Its foolish to hate, wen God will not even sanction tht in a christian. On d other hand its u godless folks tht descend to spewg hate cuz ur philosophy permits it.
Hate wrds follow hate. Wch i dnt gve. Stop misinterpretg directness.

Supportg who? Dnt try to b civil.
It's not your strng point. Infct,
it's not d atheists strng point.
Crassness streaks all of u,like a vein of ore in mountain of precious metal.
Re: How To Debate Atheists (for Christians); 3 Points by nep2ra(m): 11:01am On May 19, 2013
shdemidemi:

bro, if you say christians force you, I believe they are wrong and you are right as regars that cos they were not sent to force anyone.

If you say they say their way is the only way. yes they are right based on their faith/belief.

If you then say there are other religions. Just like they can't force theirs on you,you can't force that idea on them too, although, you are free to believe the other religions.

Good day sir,

If Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, Taoists, Hindus and Sikhs say their way is the only way, then they are right based on their faith/belief. Tell me, kind sir, which way is right?

I never forced my belief on anyone. I respect other people's belief. Where I draw the line is when people threaten others with fire and eternal torture when they do not share their beliefs.

Thank you and have a most enjoyable Sunday.
Re: How To Debate Atheists (for Christians); 3 Points by kambo(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2013
nep2ra:

We have similar belief patterns I must admit. Just like you, I do not follow any organized religion or think the "Islam 'Allah'" or the "Christian (*coughs* Jewish) 'God'" are the same thing. I believe a Supernatural, Supreme Being (or Beings) created the Universe. I also believe in other extra sensory phenomena even though I haven't experienced the gamut. Your claims seem to have more validity because you have "experienced" these things. Whether people believe you or not is left open to debate.

That said, I respect Logicboy's stance on atheism. I do not condemn him for his non-belief in a Supernatural, Supreme Being. He is entitled to believe whatsoever just like other people are entitled to believe the Earth is flat and rests on the back of four elephants which stand on the back of Great A'tuin, the Giant Turtle, who slowly moves through outer space into the deeper void. Maybe someday Logicboy may experience something different to his current belief. Until then, he deserves respect.

no christian threatens u with hell fire.
Christians believe, there is a hell, and warn abt it.
Does warng a patient abt AIDS and HIV constitute a threat?
Dyu know wat d diffrence btw a threat and a warng is?
Christians dnt frce their beliefs dwn ur throat.
They obey d bible command to "go and make disciples of all nations".
There is no force on any1 to bcome a christian. Its accept Jesus christ or not. Wat element of frce is there?
Ure comfrtable wth corporations bombardg u wth products ads, mayb constitutg a nuisance, but u nver interprete such bhvrs as FORCE.
But wen d same practce is applied in religion u call it Force!

3 Likes

Re: How To Debate Atheists (for Christians); 3 Points by Nobody: 11:16am On May 19, 2013
kambo:

u left one delusion (atheism) for anoda delusion en route to lake fayaro (hell fire's big broda). Guy repent of all these nonsense u've put urself into. Jesus is d answer..
Not all these junk satan is feedg u with.
If u need more info, send me a private mssge.
Peace. Ur soul is precious.

Hahahaha, Thanks but No! I have read the entire pages of the 'Holy' Bible more than once, and I have been an ordained Elder in a church, I was ordained with Aaronic Priesthood, and I earned Melchizedek Priesthood before I moved on. So, I am in position to tell you about Jesus and NOT the other way round. Listening to you, will be like a professor of Physics letting a nursery kindergarten couch him on Newton's Laws.

The fact that you speak of Hell, makes me think you DO NOT even understand mere science. How can fire (physical solvent) burn a Soul (ethereal nature). The theory of Hell is bull/s/h/i/t. Even a child will know that fire CAN NOT have effect on Soul. Story of hell is just a control statement to keep the 'ignorant' populace in line with morality.

Talking about Satan, If you read the Bible very well, you will but wonder why your God called Israelites his children and killed the philistines (an act of terror which could only be attributable to Satan) yet Genesis said God created all humans equal, some things just dont add up.

My conclusion is that what you call God, has the attributes of Satan in a way, I can only but conclude that Your Christian and Muslim God (are) is Satanic, I guess they are the real Satan cos I see nothing worst that satan can do which the Christian and Islamic God(s) have not done.

Above are exemplary true and when looking at the Nigeria - Boko Haram Equation, one can not balance the religion equation as a function madness and mayhem without thinking that something is psychoanalytically wrong with Islam and Christianity.

You need education, NOT Salvation, my friend.

1 Like

Re: How To Debate Atheists (for Christians); 3 Points by shdemidemi(m): 11:20am On May 19, 2013
nep2ra:

If Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, Taoists, Hindus and Sikhs say their way is the only way, then they are right based on their faith/belief. Tell me, kind sir, which way is right?

If all these religions say their way is the only way based on their belief. It is fine, no one should kill (i don't mean literally)them for that. But, we owe it to our faith to share this gospel of Christ to them without compelling them.

According to my faith 'God says in the day of His power, His people shall be willing'. The part I have to play is to share it as God's ambassador.
nep2ra:
I never forced my belief on anyone. I respect other people's belief. Where I draw the line is when people threaten others with fire and eternal torture when they do not share their beliefs.
Bro, the people are not threatening, they are only saying what is written in the canon they believe in. Personally, I believe if anyone don't believe what the christians propagate, they shouldn't be threatened by the punishments within the content of their belief.
nep2ra:
Thank you and have a most enjoyable Sunday
You too sir
Re: How To Debate Atheists (for Christians); 3 Points by nep2ra(m): 11:24am On May 19, 2013
shdemidemi:

If all these religions say their way is the only way based on their belief. It is fine, no one should kill (i don't mean literally)them for that. But, we owe it to our faith to share this gospel of Christ to them without compelling them.

According to my faith 'God says in the day of His power, His people shall be willing'. The part I have to play is to share it as God's ambassador.

Bro, the people are not threatening, they are only saying what is written in the canon they believe in. Personally, I believe if anyone don't believe what the christians propagate, they shouldn't be threatened by the punishments within the content of their belief.

You too sir

A fine Christian who argues maturely. I'm very pleased to meet you.

1 Like

Re: How To Debate Atheists (for Christians); 3 Points by shdemidemi(m): 11:28am On May 19, 2013
Billyonaire:

Talking about Satan, If you read the Bible very well, you will but wonder why your God called Israelites his children and killed the philistines (an act of terror which could only be attributable to Satan) yet Genesis said God created all humans equal, some things just dont add up.

My conclusion is that what you call God, has the attributes of Satan in a way, I can only but conclude that Your Christian and Muslim God (are) is Satanic, I guess they are the real Satan cos I see nothing worst that satan can do which the Christian and Islamic God(s) have not done.
You need education, NOT Salvation, my friend.

That brother might need education but you need faith as well. You might have risen to the office of the pope but you lack fundamental knowledge of this gospel. Your personal experience counts to nothing compared with the scriptures I have.
Re: How To Debate Atheists (for Christians); 3 Points by Nobody: 11:40am On May 19, 2013
shdemidemi:

That brother might need education but you need faith as well. You might have risen to the office of the pope but you lack fundamental knowledge of this gospel. Your personal experience counts to nothing compared with the scriptures I have.

In Christianity, f00lishness has been replaced by the word Faith. Faith has been abused by dogmatic Christians.
Some one writes that a child was born without sexual intercourse in 1st century and you 'believe' and call it 'faith'.
Someone tells you that spirit being (soul) can be burnt by fire and you 'believe' and call it 'faith'.
Someone tells you that 'Jesus' resurrected from death and 'ascended' into the clouds and you 'believe' and call it 'faith'.

Factually; Replace 'believe' with 'Know' then 'faith' becomes 'f00lishness'. - Science.

Stay off the radar of illusion cos Life if too short to be wasted on some ancient theories that has no future in a scientifically advancing planet.
Re: How To Debate Atheists (for Christians); 3 Points by nep2ra(m): 11:48am On May 19, 2013
kambo:

no christian threatens u with hell fire.
Christians believe, there is a hell, and warn abt it.
Does warng a patient abt AIDS and HIV constitute a threat?
There is no force on any1 to bcome a christian. Its accept Jesus christ or not. Wat element of frce is there?
Ure comfrtable wth corporations bombardg u wth products ads, mayb constitutg a nuisance, but u nver interprete such bhvrs as FORCE.

There is a very thin line between a warning and a threat.

Maybe you don't. I have met many on this forum and outside this forum that do exactly just that.

You err greatly when you say this. 'Christians' were not commanded to "go make disciples of all nations". Jesus was exclusively speaking to the eleven disciples. Once again, you are taking a Bible passage out of context and applying it generally. Most Christians are guilty of this.

"Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit..." Matthew 28:16-19 NIV

Actually I'm NOT comfortable with corporations bombarding me with adverts. I see it as constituting a nuisance and an unwelcome intrusion into my privacy. As a matter of fact, I have Adblock installed on Google Chrome to block such annoying adverts.

The same way I find unwanted adverts annoying is the same way I detest any religion screaming my ears down telling me to follow its path or face damnation. I'm glad you realize Christianity is one amongst so many other religions.
Re: How To Debate Atheists (for Christians); 3 Points by shdemidemi(m): 11:56am On May 19, 2013
Billyonaire:

In Christianity, f00lishness has been replaced by the word Faith. Faith has been abused by dogmatic Christians.

bro, foolishness has not been replaced by faith because christianity in itself is faith
Billyonaire:
Some one writes that a child was born without sexual intercourse in 1st century and you 'believe' and call it 'faith'.
Someone tells you that spirit being (soul) can be burnt by fire and you 'believe' and call it 'faith'.
Someone tells you that 'Jesus' resurrected from death and 'ascended' into the clouds and you 'believe' and call it 'faith'.

Someone did not just write, according to faith/belief/christianity someone wrote with the inspiration of God. If you don't believe it, that does not mean it is wrong. If you BELIEVE a thing, you want EVIDENCE, so therefore YOU ought to have EVIDENCE before you DOUBT a thing

Billyonaire:
Factually; Replace 'believe' with 'Know' then 'faith' becomes 'f00lishness'. - Science.

Stay off the radar of illusion cos Life if too short to be wasted on some ancient theories that has no future in a scientifically advancing planet.

No one knows my brother, we all see from the angle we look from, tomorrow might come and you will be talking from another perspective. My bible says 'we know in parts', Only one man sees from all angles according to my faith.

Lets look at it this way--
Re: How To Debate Atheists (for Christians); 3 Points by Gamji007: 12:15pm On May 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

See cult memeber shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Debate Atheists (for Christians); 3 Points by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 19, 2013
kambo:

ur spoutg bunkum.
How dyu objectively codify d formless principles of morality ?
"difficult thng to debate about"
(paraphrase).
So? Its an experiential and provable objective entity all debaters are aware of and for tht reason can b summoned into debate to buttress a point.
Its knottiness to logical dissection,
doesnt disqualify it.
It's not at all as subjectve as the questions without biblical support christians hav to field frm u guys.
"atheists supportg you"?

"spoutg nonsense out of hate".
Hate who? U/atheists?
Mayb ur new to ths. Ure nothg but a faceless moniker so am i. Make ur point and go home...
Its foolish to hate, wen God will not even sanction tht in a christian. On d other hand its u godless folks tht descend to spewg hate cuz ur philosophy permits it.
Hate wrds follow hate. Wch i dnt gve. Stop misinterpretg directness.

Supportg who? Dnt try to b civil.
It's not your strng point. Infct,
it's not d atheists strng point.
Crassness streaks all of u,like a vein of ore in mountain of precious metal.

Should have known that you are a bigot.

You are full of hate.....see the nonsense you wrote
Re: How To Debate Atheists (for Christians); 3 Points by kambo(m): 12:44pm On May 19, 2013
nep2ra:
There is a very thin line between a warning and a threat.
its actually a thick line.
An effctve threat requires an element of power by the threatener to produce upon d threatened an unwanted consequence.
A warng is about notifyg an unwise party about possible future undesirable events for d warned to avoid.
If cant decipher d difference ur deliberately being blind.
Warning:
father 2 child. Dont play wt match sticks u'll burn ur hands.

Mother 2 daughter:
dont play wt boys u'll get pregnant.

D intention of d warners in d abve is dat d warned will avoid wrong actions and spare themselves unpleasant consequences.
If d warned flaunt d warngs they hav themselvs to blame.
Or will u say dat wen a girl is pregnant, the mom threatnd her with it?

Threat:
if u get pregnant i'll evict u.
Landlord:
if u play loud music i'll evct u.
Wth a threat the threatener possess power and can cause discomfrt to d threatened.

So for a christian 2 threatn u , he must possess power to hurt u. Wch isnt d case.

nep2ra:
Maybe you don't. I have met many on this forum and outside this forum that do exactly just that.
see previous post.
There is anoda side to d threat thng wch cud giv u a point.
Tht is where d threatener has gleeful and malicious intent.. And
though not havg direct power to brng abt harm, has access to a higher authority who can cause ths.
E.g a mother may not beat her teenage son but threaten to report him to his father who'll do d thrashg.
Tht is threateng. Do christians do this, some, pastors threaten members, fathers threaten children with ephesians 6 .etc
but u have to b discerng to know when a party is threateng or wrng.
A sincere warng (pls dont go to hell) can b misinterpreted as a threat.
In d hell issue, if a christian isnt concerned abt u and wants u to burn in hell,all hr has to do is with hold d gospel frm u,and u'll die and go there.
Will u call silence a threat?

nep2ra:
You err greatly when you say this. 'Christians' were not commanded to "go make disciples of all nations". Jesus was exclusively speaking to the eleven disciples. Once again, you are taking a Bible passage out of context and applying it generally. Most Christians are guilty of this.

"Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit..." Matthew 28:16-19 NIV

yeah right. A brain is needed here.
And the epistles of paul to the ephesians,corinthians,romans,galatians,hebrews were only applicable to those christians in paul's day right?
Paul evangelized much of d then known wrld yet he wasnt among d "eleven" who were commanded "only" to spread d gospel.
This argument is too poor to deserve further attention.

nep2ra:
Actually I'm NOT comfortable with corporations bombarding me with adverts. I see it as constituting a nuisance and an unwelcome intrusion into my privacy. As a matter of fact, I have Adblock installed on Google Chrome to block such annoying adverts.

The same way I find unwanted adverts annoying is the same way I detest any religion screaming my ears down telling me to follow its path or face damnation. I'm glad you realize Christianity is one amongst so many other religions.

gud for u. Uve made ur choice and u know d consequences.
Much like one shud know wat d consequences of excessve alcohol consumption cud b (liver cirrhosis) bring.
Know d consequences and make ur choice..
Sin cant enter heaven.
No Jesus,no heaven.he is d way to eternal life.
Ur own goodness dnt cut it with God.
If u die in ur sins or without Jesus ,theres no heaven for u,if u dnt go to heaven u go to hell,no middle place.
Heaven/hell are eternal.forever.

Those are d consequences. U CHOOSE. After u make ur choice dnt blame anybody for d consequences.

Then, acceptg Jesus is free. easy.inexpensive. Quick.
Believe he is God,accept he died fr u,ask him to frgve u of ur sins, cleanse of sin and come int ur life.
Then make conscious effrt to live for him.
etc infrmation abt d process is rife.
Re: How To Debate Atheists (for Christians); 3 Points by EvilBrain1(m): 12:48pm On May 19, 2013
I'm so happy to see a scientologist in the religion section. I wish we had more of them. Those guys are an infinite source of high quality lols.

I can't speak for other atheists, but I'm sick and tired of repeating the same arguments with the mustians every week. I'd much rather talk about Xenu, the thetans and whether or not John Travolta is gay.

Stop making fun of them abeg. You're scaring them away.
Re: How To Debate Atheists (for Christians); 3 Points by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 19, 2013
[quote author=shdemidemi]

bro, foolishness has not been replaced by faith because christianity in itself is faith
If "Christianity" is faith then its lacking in facts but glorified in 'belief' - Illusionary.

Someone did not just write, according to faith/belief/christianity someone wrote with the inspiration of God. If you don't believe it, that does not mean it is wrong. If you BELIEVE a thing, you want EVIDENCE, so therefore YOU ought to have EVIDENCE before you DOUBT a thing
It does not matter whether the writer was inspired by Ethanol or Ganja or God, I said someone wrote the Bible. Do you know who inspired Chinua Achebe to write 'Things Fall Apart' ? In essence, it does not matter what inspired the writing of the 'holy' books, what matters are; Are the writings factual ? Rich in merits ? or just folktale told by great historians ?

No one knows my brother, we all see from the angle we look from, tomorrow might come and you will be talking from another perspective. My bible says 'we know in parts', Only one man sees from all angles according to my faith.
One can only but pray that you come to realization that we have no time to waste on this planet enshrouded in lies. I wanna know the truth before I kill alibaba.
Re: How To Debate Atheists (for Christians); 3 Points by shdemidemi(m): 1:22pm On May 19, 2013
Billyonaire:
If "Christianity" is faith then its lacking in facts but glorified in 'belief' - Illusionary.
It does not matter whether the writer was inspired by Ethanol or Ganja or God, I said someone wrote the Bible. Do you know who inspired Chinua Achebe to write 'Things Fall Apart' ? In essence, it does not matter what inspired the writing of the 'holy' books, what matters are; Are the writings factual ? Rich in merits ? or just folktale told by great historians ?
One can only but pray that you come to realization that we have no time to waste on this planet enshrouded in lies. I wanna know the truth before I kill alibaba.

Like I said before you are limited to how far your sight and knowledge can carry you. Therefore , everything you say can't be used as a general standard but it remains your personal property.

I can't act in the manner you are right now because I realize the divine greatness of God, who lives forever even after all man take turns to go 6 feet under.

I rest my case, since you don't believe the bible 100%, we would never understand each others language.
Re: How To Debate Atheists (for Christians); 3 Points by kambo(m): 8:24pm On May 19, 2013
@billonaire

thnk God uve experienced out of body xperience so no one can tell u life is only materialistc.
But u make d mistake atheists make,wch is, thnkg ur mind can adjudge all possibilities.
Man is still learng. Thts like thnkg a brilliant secondary maths student knows all tht is mathematically possible!
You adjudge th virgin birth, talkg snake, partg of d red sea, impossible because ur considerg thm frm ur reasong capacity.
But frm d capacity of a much advanced being ths are possible.
Thts wat a mor intelligent scientst will tell noobs to simply accept as fact a proven scientifc theory without tryg 2 reason it out frst. Y cuz a brilliant phd physcs student may never in his lifetime independently derive einstein's theory of relativity?
And if he eventually cud, it cud take a looooooooong time, and at d end not change a thng. Provg a truth doesnt make it more true.
Wsdom wud dictate rather tht d student take,the truth e.g d theorem, and begin usg it asap.
God wants u to take d truths in d new covenant and strt usg thm.
Theyre not foolish,just beyond d realm of logc.
The bible says the natural man cannot understand d thngs of God.
You were ordained , gud, but most church ceremonies without biblical backg are empty rituals.
I leave u wth d reminder dat Jesus said xcept u accept the kingdom of God with d innocence of a small child, u cant enter into it.
On d hell bit, tht question can b answered , there's a hell thread in ths section read it.
If u ar convinced u want to follow d truth,then,sincerely pray and ask God to lead u the truth about himself.pray seriously and sincerely and continuously and He will answer u.
After tht it will b left 2 u,whether 2 follow him or not.
Peace. I'm Out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any Difference Between Holiness And Righteousness? / Five Principles For Spiritual Victory / Why Do Atheist Hate God If He Does Not Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.