Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,228 members, 7,836,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Army Blockades Boko Haram Base - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Blockades Boko Haram Base (29966 Views)

Niger Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Base, Arrests 20 / Nigeria Soldiers Sealed Up Cameroon Border, Surronds Boko Haram Base in Krenuwa / Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 19, 2013
This ish is turning into a propaganda war reminiscent of George Bush's "Mission Accomplished" speech that was displayed on the aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln in Iraq, in 2003. But we all know what happened after that.

The speech said:
"In the Battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed." - George Bush.

PS: don't attack my post - I'm just keeping it real. wink

2 Likes

if there are no sabortuas the Ng.army will alway do well.
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by toluxa1(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2013
These guys really seam to have a solid plan. Kudos to them for setting up their strategy in such a short time. God bless the Nigerian Army, God bless Nigeria.
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by peleson: 6:42pm On May 19, 2013
strangest: BH will be gone by June
Talk and Do President!
Up GEJ!
God bless GEJ!!
I Pray for his Success! !

3 Likes

Make the soldiers killing them finishing.
Make all of the boko demons dying finishing well. Engrish no be my ranguash, dat is whying I can't fit speaking it gud gud. Oga Seun! Abeg managing dis one you hear.
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by Naijalastborn(m): 6:45pm On May 19, 2013
Long live Nigeria, Bravo Guys #Murderdem #jesse Jagz
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by kalufelix(m): 6:45pm On May 19, 2013
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by omoba007(m): 6:46pm On May 19, 2013
well done boys
more bullets to your guns
Kill Them All.

1 Like

Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 19, 2013
Trvlla'c:
if there are no sabortuas the Ng.army will alway do well.
Dude! Did you mean to say 'Always' and 'Saboteurs'
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by toluxa1(m): 6:47pm On May 19, 2013
kalufelix: .

u well?
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 19, 2013
Maxymilliano: Impressive!!! I hope the effort is stepped up to force those unrepentant virgin hunters to give up the chase, rather than losing out on both side.
haha! Can't stop laughing at the picture. grin grin
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by LANRYUS(m): 6:49pm On May 19, 2013
rexfada: I just thank God for the safety of my colleague and I. We just sneaked out of a remote village (not far from the border) in Yobe state where we went to work for a construction company from PH. The state as a whole is now a ghost state, nothing serious is really happening apart from the heavy military presence there. We are now close to Bauchi, will soon enter Jos, where we'll spend the night then continue our journey back to ph first thing moro.

Oh boy, I thank God for your life o

1 Like

Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by divinelove(m): 6:51pm On May 19, 2013
Small pikin way say him mama no go sleep hw him self go sleep.

Seriously i neva knew boko haram were this weak n they didnt accept amnesty. Dts y i wholehearted support soe, sometimes before peace war is very necessary.

I hail nigerian army
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 19, 2013
The innocent civilians should know that their thirst and hunger these difficult times of curfew is the price they have to pay for a lasting peace.

The soldiers should take no prisoners, Boko Haram is a humanized cancer that needs to be totally eradicated. They gave Christians no chance to live and worship their chosen God.

More grease to the elbows of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.

Glory to Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by akraym(m): 6:54pm On May 19, 2013
The "Road of I Don't Care" always lead to the house of "Had I Know". They would be biting their fingers now and regretting why they didn't accept the amnesty.

1 Like

Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by gustdableman(m): 6:54pm On May 19, 2013
Maxymilliano: Impressive!!! I hope the effort is stepped up to force those unrepentant virgin hunters to give up the chase, rather than losing out on both side.
guy you think say you funny? i funny pass you lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by emmanuel4758(m): 6:59pm On May 19, 2013
kai kil all d cow
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by Loadedtech: 7:04pm On May 19, 2013
brownlord: Good one boys,just make the journey quick for those animals to go get their 72 virgins
can you pls tell me the meaning of all these virgins?
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by Immanuelar(m): 7:05pm On May 19, 2013
there was once a terrorist group called BOKO HARAM

1 Like

Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by solomon111(m): 7:10pm On May 19, 2013
shymexx: This ish is turning into a propaganda war reminiscent of George Bush's "Mission Accomplished" speech that was displayed on the aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln in Iraq, in 2003. But we all know what happened after that.

The speech said:
"In the Battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed." - George Bush.

PS: don't attack my post - I'm just keeping it real. wink

Guy,shut up.
You've been yapping about propaganda for days,without giving proof.
The NA is not an army of propaganda.
If you want propaganda,look to southafrica.

1 Like

Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by Dzeimzb: 7:11pm On May 19, 2013
frosbel: Move comes amid major offensive in three northeastern states against group seeking to create Islamic state.

Nigerian soldiers have blocked roads out of a key northeastern city to deprive Boko Haram fighters of supplies in remote towns they control, the army has said.

The military said on Sunday that its offensive against the group, which followed a declaration of a state of emergency in three northeastern states, was aimed at re-establishing Nigeria's "territorial integrity".

The assault on Boko Haram, which has said it wants to create an Islamic state, included air strikes on strongholds in remote parts of northeastern Borno state, and has spread to the state capital Maiduguri, the fighters' traditional home base.

Residents said on Sunday the base had been blockaded.

"There is a huge build-up of trucks loaded with essential commodities... along the Baga road on the way out of Maiduguri to the northern part of the state," said Ibrahim Yahaya.

"The drivers said they have been prevented by the military from going northward," he told the AFP news agency by email.

'Run out of supplies'

The phone network in Borno has all but collapsed since president Goodluck Jonathan on Tuesday declared a state of emergency there and in two neighbouring states, Adamawa and Yobe.

Chris Olukolade, a defence spokesman, said in a statement on Saturday that fighters on the run were scrambling for key supplies like fuel. He urged residents to report anyone trying to buy large quantities of fuel.

The supply shortage has begun to bite in the town of Gomboru Ngala, on the border with Cameroon, where some Borno residents have fled to escape the air raids.

"Trucks bringing in goods from Maiduguri have ceased since last week," said resident Grema Babagoni. He said the supply shortage has pushed prices up by as much as 25 percent.

"If the blockade continues for some time we may completely run out of supplies," he told AFP.

On Saturday the army declared a 24-hour curfew in a dozen neighbourhoods of Maiduguri, Boko Haram's stronghold.

The curfew in the main city in Borno state came as soldiers continued the government's emergency campaign against fighters in the region on Saturday.

A defence spokesman also said the military had seized stockpiles of weapons including rocket-propelled grenades, guns and ammunition from areas around Maiduguri.

Boko Haram has carried out scores of attacks in recent years, and has become emboldened and better armed in recent months.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2013/05/2013519122043632403.html
where is Seun!! Now ur moderators are erring posting grammatically kwashiorkored topics to the front page. Don't u know that blockade is a noun and should not be used as a verb. You must apologise or else we go on strike..NLers have i spoken your minds?
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by elrony(m): 7:13pm On May 19, 2013
in one word "ABALA"!!!!.....how ll they see strength to lash their 72 gay virgins of Mohammed ...#hunga na strategy sha
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by bootlegaz: 7:15pm On May 19, 2013
Billyonaire: The innocent civilians should know that their thirst and hunger these difficult times of curfew is the price they have to pay for a lasting peace.

The soldiers should take no prisoners, Boko Haram is a humanized Nigeria's at needs tACN/APtotally eradicated. They gave Christians no chance to live and worship their chosen God.

More grease to the elbows of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.

Glory to Nigeria!
That dude from SW that said Igbos are dominating Nigeria's military is no where to be found. I was hoping to read from him again but the coward Fulani apologist is gone missing. Chief of Army staff should be given credit for re arranging the Nigeria's military. ACN/APC 0 GEJ/army 2. Tinubu most be hiding in his wife's wardrobe . This is a political suicide for those supporting terrorist in a secular country.

2 Likes

Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by mrperfect(m): 7:16pm On May 19, 2013
Well let hope that these strikes only affect that real target no innocent citizen will be hurt.
Let pray for peace by all means.
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by GoodSamaritan: 7:17pm On May 19, 2013
But why are these Boko boys afraid to die? Am so amazed that this people are not ready to die by the hands of the military so they could quickly have their 72 virgins.

But they know how to kill innocent people on a Christmas day. See how callous they are. Coward animals!!!
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by elrony(m): 7:17pm On May 19, 2013
Dzeimz b:
where is Seun!! Now ur moderators are erring posting grammatically kwashiorkored topics to the front page. Don't u know that blockade is a noun and should not be used as a verb. You must apologise or else we go on strike..NLers have i spoken your minds?
maybe or maybe not!!..lmao
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by elrony(m): 7:19pm On May 19, 2013
GoodSamaritan: But why are these Boko boys afraid to die? Am so amazed that this people are not ready to die by the hands of the military so they could quickly have their 72 virgins.

But they know how to kill innocent people on a Christmas day. See how callous they are. Coward animals!!!

sorry man...they found out dAt the supposed 72 virgins were gay azs drilling bastards!'

1 Like

Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by juman(m): 7:20pm On May 19, 2013
We don pass the time of "I dey laugh o".

We are now in the era of "I dey cry o".

1 Like

Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by eastOFwest(m): 7:20pm On May 19, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: haha! Can't stop laughing at the picture. grin grin

But you know that half bread is better than none, so the man in the picture should not vex but just manage what is available.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders / Military Gunboats Hover Around Creeks Ahead Of Tomorrow's Bayelsa Election(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.