Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Army Blockades Boko Haram Base - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Blockades Boko Haram Base (29963 Views)

Niger Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Base, Arrests 20 / Nigeria Soldiers Sealed Up Cameroon Border, Surronds Boko Haram Base in Krenuwa / Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by Intrepid1(m): 8:50pm On May 19, 2013
This matter should never have gotten to this point. What has the Directorate of Military Intelligence been doing? The NIA nko? All Intelligence gathering agencies should have coordinated long before now and a Special Forces Unit detailed to nip the terrorists in the bud long before now.
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by aalex1: 8:51pm On May 19, 2013
Ogbeche77: The days of Boko boys are definitely numbered, I'm really impressed with the Nigeria Army, one cannot but feel for the innocent civilians who ll have to endure hardship for only God knows when. If that's the price to pay to restore back the slogan of Borno State 'Home of Peace', then I think its worth it

I respect ur human feelings,but i beg 2 defer,4 me,d military shld wipe all of dem out,cos dese civilians U̶̲̥̅̊'re sympathetic 4 knew dese bh ppl,dey live wit dem in d same community,dey probably housed and fed dem witout reportn dem 2 d govt.so dey aided d bh ppl,why shld d army hav mercy on dem now.
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by Akbee(m): 8:53pm On May 19, 2013
bootlegaz:
I would advise you stop posting on thread that talks about Nigeria's internal crisis because some times you sound ignorant (no pun intended). Stick to traditional or religious topic because that seems to be your strength. You only see Nigeria on TV and I doubt you have visited your mum's village? I hate to see people mock you thou I give you credit for trying sometimes....
u self na national problem.come on d guy DON try na.i wonder if u have eva posted one.N THE BEEF GOES ON!
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by kolo25(m): 8:56pm On May 19, 2013
make sense nice decision...if u luk at it in a way it's needed
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by Akbee(m): 9:03pm On May 19, 2013
Air raid?they(boko alarm) r surely dying in their thousand!
NEVERTHELESS,the death r glad they gave up the ghost as they are bn attended by SEXY,BOOTYLICIOUS VIRGINS.
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by toshmann(m): 9:04pm On May 19, 2013
war against terror is a long haul. it's not a short term action. those soldiers may have to stay in those states for as long as 10-20yrs . . . . during that time, the govt must organize and develop those states quickly, build schools, hospitals, roads and allow for elections . . . social services must be restored, buses, trains, water, electricity etc.

otherwise, the people will hate the govt with a passion and whenever the soldiers go, boko haram returns
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by visalo: 9:06pm On May 19, 2013
Bravo nigeria army. nogoing back,,,finish the boko haram.,,we are praying for you all
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by takeprofit: 9:08pm On May 19, 2013
You see the the outcome of treating terrorists with kids glove. Now more energy has to be spent treating this when it wld have been nipped in the bud at the early stage.

Now can see what obj was seeing when he said gej was treating them with kids gloves. and gej has been playing with them until now

You can see the outcome of having a porous border.

You can see the outcome of not having any system of identifying the citizens of ur country. not knowing who they are and what they do.

You see the outcome of leaving ignorant minds to be brainwash with anti-national ideologies in the name of religion, politics or whatever.

You can see the outcome of having a constitution that does not stipulate which part of the country a president should come from and how many terms each region must serve.

This campaign should not just end in dealing with the with military force in the 3 states. preventive measures shld be taken

1 Like

Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by Btruth: 9:12pm On May 19, 2013
peleson:
Good to know! Really war against other nations unites a country more. UP NA
They should go and fight Russia smiley then will be more united..

Why should we?...........what will be the reason? We are a peaceful nation, God knows that we Nigerians don't make trouble though. We enjoy our peace & our enjoyment too............lol
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by vedd: 9:14pm On May 19, 2013
Finish them all. Use this as a deterrence to all communities habouring terrorists that it is not lucrative on the long run. Credits should be given to the Nig. Armed Forces, not gej whose incompetence brought Nigeria to this crisis situation.

1 Like

Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by donem: 9:21pm On May 19, 2013
Nigerian Army continue doing your best, majority of Nigerians are behind you, u shall be victorious "Victory comes from God"
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by donem: 9:21pm On May 19, 2013
Nigerian Army continue doing your best, majority of Nigerians are behind you, u shall be victorious "Victory comes from God".
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by elrony(m): 9:23pm On May 19, 2013
Akbee: Air raid?they(boko alarm) r surely dying in their thousand!
NEVERTHELESS,the death r glad they gave up the ghost as they are bn attended by SEXY,BOOTYLICIOUS VIRGINS.
sorry nigguh..,u re so so mistaken...those bastards are gehdin their asś drilled by gay asś Mohammed virgins in hell!!

1 Like

Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:24pm On May 19, 2013
divinelove: Small pikin way say him mama no go sleep hw him self go sleep.

Seriously i neva knew boko haram were this weak n they didnt accept amnesty. Dts y i wholehearted support soe, sometimes before peace war is very necessary.

I hail nigerian army

No guerrilla group in the world can face an army in conventional warfare.

They rely on stealth and the element of surprise.
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 19, 2013
a.alex:

I respect ur human feelings,but i beg 2 defer,4 me,d military shld wipe all of dem out,cos dese civilians U̶̲̥̅̊'re sympathetic 4 knew dese bh ppl,dey live wit dem in d same community,dey probably housed and fed dem witout reportn dem 2 d govt.so dey aided d bh ppl,why shld d army hav mercy on dem now.
there's no way u can justify the extra judicial killing of civilians, if u understand d way islamists operate, just like the talibans, they take over a territory & create an atmosphere of fear on the citizenry, in some villages, law enforcers are hundreds of Kilometers away, no police post or army barracks...
Though we can take away the fact some of them are Boko haram sympathizers, this is also as a result of the losses they have suffered due to the Army invasion
Long Live the Nigeria Army
Long Live Nigeria
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by brownlord: 9:33pm On May 19, 2013
Akbee: Aint innocent souls amomg the victims of the air raid?THEY R USING A BULLDOZER TO FIND A MISSING SPOON.

Come u dey crase? Wetin cousine u if them use Ak47 kill fly? No be provided e die? Just arrange urself, before i give our joyless jtf ur address?
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by visalo: 9:33pm On May 19, 2013
I need shakau head
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by elrony(m): 9:37pm On May 19, 2013
visalo: I need shakau head
d guy D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Saudi D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ flex o...my beer ll be in my icebox till I get his head as a cup sha
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by RealSleek(m): 9:48pm On May 19, 2013
jeffizy: I cant find any of shekau's youtube comments again.

The end is imminent for the bufoon!

I hope gold-circle will give him discount on his way to the 72 virgin island!

Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by Soso990240(m): 9:49pm On May 19, 2013
For some days now,we neva hear say dm boko boys bomb somewher.dats wot am talkin about,,KILL DEM ALL.
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by jamst(m): 9:59pm On May 19, 2013
this igbo(biafra) president aka GEJ is systematically taking revenge for wat happened in the 60's...POLITICAL VENDETTA AGAINST THE NORTH...we know! we know!! but "two wrongs dont make a right"
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by elrony(m): 10:04pm On May 19, 2013
jamst: this igbo(biafra) president aka GEJ is systematically taking revenge for wat happened in the 60's...POLITICAL VENDETTA AGAINST THE NORTH...we know! we know!! but "two wrongs dont make a right"

are u so rètarded or just bein urself d usual idîotic dimwit...
since wen did Gej become an ibo man..,and how is a mission to restore stability a vendetta??...u ancient fück!!!

4 Likes

Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by barroymails: 10:06pm On May 19, 2013
Kudos to the Nigerian military! God will keep u safe from the weapons and attacks of the enemy, the Islamist infidels.
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by 76Naira(m): 10:09pm On May 19, 2013
jamst: this igbo(biafra) president aka GEJ is systematically taking revenge for wat happened in the 60's...POLITICAL VENDETTA AGAINST THE NORTH...we know! we know!! but "two wrongs dont make a right"

We know them Boko boys......watch ya neck man! My soldiers are coming for ya!
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by zumbigbo(m): 10:20pm On May 19, 2013
Guy,shut up.
You've been yapping about propaganda for days,without giving proof.
The NA is not an army of propaganda.
If you want propaganda,look to southafrica.

My guy....propaganda comes first, real story afterwards. You believe everything you are told, abi?
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by chi4ik(m): 10:22pm On May 19, 2013
Hahahaha, I tought they want to die? Why aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ they running? Useles, olodo, efulefu, ndi ara, nitwit called boko haram. God pls, l want d head of shakau cut off lik a chicken. Idiot.
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by Mccullum: 10:28pm On May 19, 2013
may Allah help Nigerian Army to defeats d insurgents that disgracing Islamic religion, smoke them out. pls protect d civilians..

1 Like

Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by EasternLeopard: 10:33pm On May 19, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
U can encourage ur people to fight back
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by jamst(m): 10:34pm On May 19, 2013
elrony:

are u so rètarded or just bein urself d usual idîotic dimwit...
since wen did Gej become an ibo man..,and how is a mission to restore stability a vendetta??...u ancient fück!!!
huh! let me ask,who are those more than happy wit wat is going on in the north?you igbos(biafra) people...as they say; "the perfect way to fight your enemy is to find a perfect excuse". bokoharam=pdp hoax...to further their evil political agenda 2 destroy this country(fact)
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by Omadachi(m): 10:46pm On May 19, 2013
Is a pity that some innocent civilians had to suffer,that is the price they have to pay to restore peace in Borno state.They've been living in the midst of the boko haram and some of them even know their hide out but declined to expose them.The northern leaders will ever live to regret their support for boko haram.They thought they will use Boko haram against president Goodluck administration but not knowing they are hurting themselves.What a shame.
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by Emmafrancis: 10:48pm On May 19, 2013
Yes ooo. This is how its done everwhere in the world. No amensty rubbish. Track them down, and feed them a dose of their own medicine. Thunder fire all those blood suckers
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by ayomidefalaye(m): 10:48pm On May 19, 2013
Where are the boko haramout of 42 Catholic church in maiduguri boko haram burn 40 Catholic remain 2 those people are very very wicked pls clear all of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations / Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria / Governor El-Rufai Spotted In Economy Class While Travelling From Abuja To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.