Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Army Blockades Boko Haram Base - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Blockades Boko Haram Base (29965 Views)

Niger Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Base, Arrests 20 / Nigeria Soldiers Sealed Up Cameroon Border, Surronds Boko Haram Base in Krenuwa / Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by dbride: 7:22pm On May 19, 2013
shymexx: This ish is turning into a propaganda war reminiscent of George Bush's "Mission Accomplished" speech that was displayed on the aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln in Iraq, in 2003. But we all know what happened after that.

The speech said:
"In the Battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed." - George Bush.

PS: don't attack my post - I'm just keeping it real. wink

Oh yes, after that your brain began to wind down.
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 19, 2013
But wait o, where is Alhaji Shekau? d man no dey talk fo utube again o, waiting hapen now? abi akwoi zafi ne?
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:23pm On May 19, 2013
Just incase they are reading this, for putting your lives on the line I am grateful.
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by juman(m): 7:24pm On May 19, 2013
Why did nigeria arrive at this situation??.??
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by ABsI1: 7:24pm On May 19, 2013
moderatorr:
the nigerian army has never lost a war.
and they will never Insha Allah. May the God of Abraham,Isaac and Israel fight along our Army in JesusName. May He forgive our sins for we have greatly SINNED against the Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by DeCleff(m): 7:27pm On May 19, 2013
Counter-Terrorism

The spirit of Jack Bauer is at work in northeastern Nigeria.

Fish the terrorists out and kill them all.

N/B: Don't forget to go after their sponsors, even if they are in Aso Rock.

Spare no one

3 Likes

Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by elrony(m): 7:29pm On May 19, 2013
GoodSamaritan:

REALLY?...LOL

yeah homie
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by bootlegaz: 7:33pm On May 19, 2013
shymexx: This ish is turning into a propaganda war reminiscent of George Bush's "Mission Accomplished" speech that was displayed on the aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln in Iraq, in 2003. But we all know what happened after that.

The speech said:
"In the Battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed." - George Bush.

I would advise you stop posting on thread that talks about Nigeria's internal crisis because some times you sound ignorant (no pun intended). Stick to traditional or religious topic because that seems to be your strength. You only see Nigeria on TV and I doubt you have visited your mum's village? I hate to see people mock you thou I give you credit for trying sometimes....

2 Likes

Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by brownlord: 7:39pm On May 19, 2013
Loadedtech: can you pls tell me the meaning of all these virgins?

When your mate dey go Skool, where u dey?

1 Like

Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by NonFarmPayrol: 7:46pm On May 19, 2013
Maxymilliano: Impressive!!! I hope the effort is stepped up to force those unrepentant virgin hunters to give up the chase, rather than losing out on both side.

grin grin grin grin grin grin u don madt grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by HonKontigi: 7:47pm On May 19, 2013

The speech said:

If they don't attack your post how do we know the jobless insult peddlers.
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by Nonybb: 7:48pm On May 19, 2013
Shoot them and re-shoot them for confirmations

1 Like

Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by omiobo: 7:49pm On May 19, 2013
Onward soldier
matching on...la la la
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by Confusion: 7:53pm On May 19, 2013
Dzeimz b:
where is Seun!! Now ur moderators are erring posting grammatically kwashiorkored topics to the front page. Don't u know that blockade is a noun and should not be used as a verb. You must apologise or else we go on strike..NLers have i spoken your minds?

I swear the gbagaun don dey too much from this Mod
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 19, 2013
Hon. Kontigi:

Bro., I just had to put that there because most of these people just log on to attack my posts. grin

They don't like hearing the truth, and most of them suffer from what Prof. Wole Soyinka called; "The Nigerian Disease." It's a virus that has eaten deep into the average Nigerian psyche - may God help us all.

Hotep...Shalom...Jah Bless. wink
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by elrony(m): 7:55pm On May 19, 2013
Hon. Kontigi:
oh really??
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by babadem2much(m): 8:09pm On May 19, 2013
okosodo: Take no prisoners. Shoot two of their eyes and let them go free
guy i lyk ur idea of making dem blind but e go de pain pesin if e de see dem nau, i suggest dey should be buried alive
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by CyberG: 8:09pm On May 19, 2013
I wish the Nigerian Forces all the victories in all their battles! One thing though that the GEJ government must do (without failing like in some other areas) is to use this opportunity to effectively neutralize the fundamentalists Islamic ideology that bred BH and win over the regular people to never have a reason to become extremists. The religiouw leadership and governors of those days must be actively co-opted very strongly to provide education, economic opportunities, sporting facilities for the youths to channel their energies into, etc.

As a continuous winning strategy, the government should never lose the initiative else, they will lose the support of public popular opinions on BH. Therefore, the government needs another secret operation that recruits their operatives whose only job is to gather intelligenence by regularly being in their mosques, Islamic schools, inspection of educational facilities, in fact local and state governments so that anything or anyone that is planning terrorism or fundamental extremist ideologies is neutralized a long time before they have any chance to execute it.

In all operations, I hope the Army remains professional minimizing any killings of non-enemy combatants or real civilians. Without fail and like the armies of the Federal Republic of the days of yore, VICTORY! Ahuuu! Ahuuu!! Ahuuuu!!!

3 Likes

Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by toshmann(m): 8:09pm On May 19, 2013
juman: We don pass the time of "I dey laugh o".

We are now in the era of "I dey cry o".
who put up the photo of a US soldier who lost a colleague in the war (iraq/afghanistan)?

pls if you're proud of the Naija Army as some peeps here claim to be, use naija army photo. be proud of what we got.
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 19, 2013
We are solidly behind our soldiers, go Nigerian Soldiers! Go! Morale, High!
Pls, don't allow Shekau to escape o abeg!
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 19, 2013
Saka is supporting Nigerians JTF. what are you doing?

https://www.nairaland.com/1294594/saka-port-mtn-jtf-picture

1 Like

Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by luluosas(m): 8:26pm On May 19, 2013
I pray that the essence of the SoE produces positive and lasting result in no distant time. This will teach the terrorist Boko Haram and their financier and their would-be members, a bitter lesson i.e. if anyone of them ever survive by the whiskers. Now they will know who is in charge.
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by naptu2: 8:27pm On May 19, 2013
There's one thing I've been worried about (and I think that's the only way that Shymex's fears can come true) and that's the international dimension of the war.

Boko Haram has camps in Cameroon and Niger and chadians also make up a significant number of Boko Haram fighters. It would be tragic if we drive them out of Nigeria, capture and kill the militants in Nigeria and they still regroup on foreign soil and launch a counter offensive.

I'm happy that GEJ said that the FG is communicating with Cameroon, Chad and Niger via diplomatic channels. I also note the visit of the cameroonian vice-minister last week and I hope these countries will arrest fleeing militants and hand them over to Nigerian authorities.
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by Aedesmuskeeto: 8:29pm On May 19, 2013
Good job army! But i thought these pricks are fearless, and fightin for a cause?

Come on, who re they kiddin? Bunch of scumbags hidin under the guise of islam...

But wait a sec,Y dont you come out and resist the army
Mtchew..

"A" class intelligence is the key- (air to ground surveillance, etc)
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by Tigerhead: 8:31pm On May 19, 2013
Good job boys, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by killuminati(m): 8:34pm On May 19, 2013
CyberG: I wish the Nigerian Forces all the victories in all their battles! One thing though that the GEJ government must do (without failing like in some other areas) is to use this opportunity to effectively neutralize the fundamentalists Islamic ideology that bred BH and win over the regular people to never have a reason to become extremists. The religiouw leadership and governors of those days must be actively co-opted very strongly to provide education, economic opportunities, sporting facilities for the youths to channel their energies into, etc.

As a continuous winning strategy, the government should never lose the initiative else, they will lose the support of public popular opinions on BH. Therefore, the government needs another secret operation that recruits their operatives whose only job is to gather intelligenence by regularly being in their mosques, Islamic schools, inspection of educational facilities, in fact local and state governments so that anything or anyone that is planning terrorism or fundamental extremist ideologies is neutralized a long time before they have any chance to execute it.

In all operations, I hope the Army remains professional minimizing any killings of non-enemy combatants or real civilians. Without fail and like the armies of the Federal Republic of the days of yore, VICTORY! Ahuuu! Ahuuu!! Ahuuuu!!!
guy you be correct man! In fact, I go vote you for president if you go contest di next election.

1 Like

Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by AGBORMAN1(m): 8:46pm On May 19, 2013
Just SHOOT them. SHOOT anything that is standing
The friend of my enemy is my enemy

May God have mercy for our Brave soldiers in Jesus name AMEN
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by Akbee(m): 8:47pm On May 19, 2013
Aint innocent souls victims of the air raid too?THEY R SIMPLY USING A BULLDOZER TO FIND A MISSING SPOON.
Re: Army Blockades Boko Haram Base by Akbee(m): 8:47pm On May 19, 2013
Aint innocent souls amomg the victims of the air raid?THEY R USING A BULLDOZER TO FIND A MISSING SPOON.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa / Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.