Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC (7216 Views)

Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. / On Evolution, Big Bang, The Bible And The Quran / Creationism Or Evolution - Post Your Peer-review Articles Here And Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by UyiIredia(m): 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
*Kails*:

UH OH!! grin

this reminds me of a video I once saw...brb grin

Check Perry Marshall on Google and YouTube. He has something noteworthy to say about evolution. Particularly, that the idea that random mutations create genetic information is bollocks. Will pist a link to his video later.
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

This video is an epic fail. Not only is it bigotry, it is also full of falsehood.

1) How can you hate what you dont believe in?
2) Without God, there is no morality? Wow, so the videomaker is only good because God said so?
3) Atheists like death metal, sex, drugs and violence? This guy needs to go to the christian belt in America

1) lets cut the crap. Atheism is not about not believing but not wanting to accept.
2)There is no such thing as a moral atheist. Yes, I said it. See how can you not believe in God but believe in morality when the concept of morality deals with right and wrong? right and wrong falls into the lines of good/evil. And if there is no God then there is no good nor is there evil.
3)that was clearly sarcasm. however the underlining message is clear. atheists will find anything and everything to fill in the void except to turn to the idea of God and building the relationship.
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
UYI

I found video you may find interesting...
if you have 9 minutes to spare check it out and let me know what you think. smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuRVL5IgJEA

@topic im still searching for that hilarious video about mutations grin
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Check Perry Marshall on Google and YouTube. He has something noteworthy to say about evolution. Particularly, that the idea that random mutations create genetic information is bollocks. Will pist a link to his video later.

please do dear cheesy
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
*Kails*:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esUFSjZO-Hg

grin grin grin grin grin grin

THE TRUTH!

You need God...........end of
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2013
*Kails*:

1) lets cut the crap. Atheism is not about not believing but not wanting to accept.
2)There is no such thing as a moral atheist. Yes, I said it. See how can you not believe in God but believe in morality when the concept of morality deals with right and wrong? right and wrong falls into the lines of good/evil. And if there is no God then there is no good nor is there evil.
3)that was clearly sarcasm. however the underlining message is clear. atheists will find anything and everything to fill in the void except to turn to the idea of God and building the relationship.

1) Not wanting to accept? It would be a different case if there was undeniable and verifiable evidence for God. But there is none- no evidence for god and hence, no reason to believe. Sorry, your God is useless. If he was real, he would need an American Fat booty girl to tell me he is real.

2) Heard of Bill Gates?
Atheists on average are actually more moral than your christian brethren. You will find out that christians are more likely to be racist, homophobic and criminal minded.

3) So, you have never been an atheist but you know that atheists have a void? What void would that be? Do you think that I bother about God outside nairaland? The only time god even crosses my mind in real life is when I meet a f4cktard christian who is trying to evangelise me by force
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
damn I cant find the video angry

here is a funny one.
I mean its katt Williams yeah yeah but its funny grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5IB4uccOwM
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by UyiIredia(m): 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
Kails: Please give me some time. My Internet connection is pretty wack so I can't watch or link videos. BRB
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

1) Not wanting to accept? It would be a different case if there was undeniable and verifiable evidence for God. But there is none- no evidence for god and hence, no reason to believe. Sorry, your God is useless. If he was real, he would need an American Fat booty girl to tell me he is real.

lol assuming God does not exist, what fact do YOU have as in what have you researched to proved everything on earth appeared at random?

what did we come from if not God? And if you were a supreme being would YOU take answers from Your creations? If your creations demanded anything from you, would you oblige? Say yes, and I'll call you a damn lie. grin The idea that you believe a being mightier than you OWES you anything just goes to prove this is nothing but rebellion.

2) Heard of Bill Gates?
Atheists on average are actually more moral than your christian brethren. You will find out that christians are more likely to be racist, homophobic and criminal minded.

Sir Bill Gates gets all the money he gives out back. All he needs is receipts and his donations are credited come tax time FOH. grin

I am not a fan of X-tianity nor Islam. I have shown this many times debunking their claims and even discussing their role in both slave trades. Miss me with that sir. However there is no denying that atheism and evolution have played equal roles in the suffering of other human beings. That same fraudulent science you are willing to defend once claimed that the negro slave is only 1/3rd human being. So for every white person that was killed during a fight by rebellious slaves, three blacks were killed to make up that "pure human life".

3) So, you have never been an atheist but you know that atheists have a void? What void would that be? Do you think that I bother about God outside nairaland? The only time god even crosses my mind in real life is when I meet a f4cktard christian who is trying to evangelise me by force

You live in a predominantly theist nation and you are trying to tell me that you are not rebelling against God out of emotion? Sir you can try to convince someone who does not know any better but you know and I know the reason behind your anger or disbelief is because of some emotional experience. tongue It could be your witnessing the shystiness of socalled pastors, witnessing something traumatic, not getting things your way; etc etc. Atheism is not something someone is born with like having a conscience but rather experience.
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Kails: Please give me some time. My Internet connection is pretty wack so I can't watch or link videos. BRB

babes no rush.
these videos will always be here unless pulled from YT cheesy smiley
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2013
*Kails*:

here is a funny one.

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

katt got it on point cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
adaobi123:

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

katt got it on point cheesy grin

yanno! cool

1 Like

Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by UyiIredia(m): 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H45P8X1mThw

The video above could fall under spirituality. Interesting to hearing kids being mature and honest about the subject of God's existence.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
awe!! grin

they're so cute cheesy grin

I know that's not the purpose of the video but they are adorable kiss kiss
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by UyiIredia(m): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VbMAwN0u7I

I watched it, and I watched it, and I watched it, and I decided the questions indeed made sense. Especially the ones about God not intervening like he did in the OT, and the one about hell.
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by wiegraf: 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2013
*Kails*:

I have no idea why you do this. This is remarkably foolish. (And please, no silly indignation, not sure why some of you eediots get piqued after clearly insulting others, and this post is very insulting.)

For instance, how is it that you, a supposed expert on morality, goes around claiming god does not have to explain himself to us? Especially if he wanted something from us, like say blind obeisance, hmm? Even if he existed, we should just accept his decisions? I suppose this fits your definition of 'good', yes? There another group of people who are owned and do not have any say in what their owners do with their filthy lives, they're called slaves. The practice is not exactly considered moral by most sane people.

So, I suppose if god murdered scores of us by say flooding us, or better yet, roasted us for eternity for simply demanding proof of existence despite otherwise being saints in the traditional sense, he should not be questioned? And you call this good? Now, morality depends on who you ask, but to me and just about any sensible person, these acts are the very definition of evil. So your ridiculous claims that god does not owe us any explanations, whether you're xtian or not, don't exactly make me think that you are an expert on morals.

There's a lot of other nonsense in there, but I'll stop here...for now..

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by UyiIredia(m): 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
Two videos. The first which I haven't watched completely is about flaws in the evolutionary theory. The second outlines a believer's journey into atheism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up-0E4Qetfg&list=WLFC9747A6625B63EA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQJrud71gL8&list=WLFC9747A6625B63EA

Definitely worth watching.
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 4:01am On Jun 09, 2013
bumped!! cheesy
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by wiegraf: 5:59am On Jun 09, 2013
*Kails*:
bumped!! cheesy

che..
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 09, 2013
*Kails*:

here is a funny one.

You take science lessons from Katt Williams? After watching this video, I am crying inside for the black race. We are foolish. This guy that has so much influence in black comedy is using his talent to spread misinformation based on a religion that enslaved his race.

"If evolution is true, why are there still monkeys"? Katt Williams repeats the same silly line used by bible creationists. Sometimes, I wonder if people look at who their bedfellows are. If your beliefs are shared by foolish people mostly (bible 7-day creationists) and the opposite of your beliefs are shared by the more intelligent people in the society (scientists, academics etc), you should reexamine your beliefs.

Katt Williams didnt go to college. Just something to note. Even worse is that evolution is a solid scientific theory. To debunk Katt Williams point, I would ask him and his followers to read on speciation; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speciation

We split from our common ancestors to different species- humans one way and monkeys the other.

Furthermore, here is a good reply to Katt Williams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDIb1T4WwDk

1 Like

Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 09, 2013
*Kails*:

lol assuming God does not exist, what fact[b] do YOU have as in what have you researched to proved everything on earth appeared at random?[/b]

what did we come from if not God? And if you were a supreme being would YOU take answers from Your creations? If your creations demanded anything from you, would you oblige? Say yes, and I'll call you a damn lie. grin The idea that you believe a being mightier than you OWES you anything just goes to prove this is nothing but rebellion.

Wow....straw man.

First off, no one said that everything on earth came randomly.

No God = Everything is random
^^^
The above equation is false! That is a very shallow way of thinking. What we do know is that our universe had a beginning- the big bang. That is where our knowledge of our origins stop. Anyone adding god to the big bang (when god doesnt appear in the callculations/big bang theory) is talking out of ignorance. We dont argue what we dont know.

Note; evolution is not totally random. Natural slection is the opposite of chance.

If I were a supremem being, I wouldnt create humans in the first place. For what? To play with like toys? Is God lonely? If I had all the power in the world and knew everything. The whole universe would be boring to me. Nothing suprises me because I already know it. The idea of a supreme being or God is ridiculous.

*Kails*:

Sir Bill Gates gets all the money he gives out back. All he needs is receipts and his donations are credited come tax time FOH. grin

I am not a fan of X-tianity nor Islam. I have shown this many times debunking their claims and even discussing their role in both slave trades. Miss me with that sir. However there is no denying that atheism and evolution have played equal roles in the suffering of other human beings. That same fraudulent science you are willing to defend once claimed that the negro slave is only 1/3rd human being. So for every white person that was killed during a fight by rebellious slaves, three blacks were killed to make up that "pure human life".

You get a tax deduction for charity but Bill Gates doesnt need a tax deduction, does he? So Bill Gates is fighting malaria with science in Africa for only tax reasons? You are quite a silly person. Have you asked yourself what the theists in Africa are doing for malaria while an atheist is funding research on malaria?

Atheism had nothing to do with slavery and atheism is not science.

I dont know where you got your history from but it was your christian country's constitution that put a black slave as a fraction of a white man not science.

Going back to the point, atheists are moral. To believe that without God, there is no morality is the height of delusions and silliness.

So, if your god came down and said that he is going into non-existence as he is tired of the world, you would start killing people because morality just disappeared? lmao

Seriously, do you even realise your bigotry? That atheists cant be moral? Are you silly? How has God even made you moral. If you are a true vessel of God, do you think that I would want to accept that God based on your bigoted comments?

*Kails*:

You live in a predominantly theist nation and you are trying to tell me that you are not rebelling against God out of emotion? Sir you can try to convince someone who does not know any better but you know and I know the reason behind your anger or disbelief is because of some emotional experience. tongue It could be your witnessing the shystiness of socalled pastors, witnessing something traumatic, not getting things your way; etc etc. Atheism is not something someone is born with like having a conscience but rather experience.

Rebelling against something that has no effect on my life, something that I do not believe in?

When you were born, did you know God? Were you not born as an agnostic/atheist?

There is no evidence for your God. I am not debating that Bill Gates doesnt exist because there is evodence. Videos of him, pictures etc. If God exists there would be no argument on his existence- something so great would be easily manifested from far far away.

Your God is nothing but a delusion of your silly mind.

*This doesnt affect our relationship. I want your booty not your mind. I could sellotape your mouth shut while we bump. grin grin grin
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by UyiIredia(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2013
Logicboy03:

Wow....straw man.

First off, no one said that everything on earth came randomly.

No God = Everything is random
^^^
The above equation is false! That is a very shallow way of thinking. What we do know is that our universe had a beginning- the big bang. That is where our knowledge of our origins stop. Anyone adding god to the big bang (when god doesnt appear in the callculations/big bang theory) is talking out of ignorance. We dont argue what we dont know.

Our experience in the physical world is that everything that has a beginning is caused. Since you say the universe had a beginning, what caused that beginning ? Dark energy perhaps !

Logicboy03: Note; evolution is not totally random. Natural slection is the opposite of chance.

I'm tired of evolutionists spitting out this mantra. Natural selection is a tautology. [url=en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_selection]From Wikipedia[/url]:

The concept of fitness is central to natural selection. In broad terms, individuals that are more "fit" have better potential
for survival, as in the well-known phrase " survival of the fittest". However, as with natural selection above, the precise meaning of the term is much more subtle. Modern evolutionary theory defines fitness not by how long an organism lives, but by how successful it is at reproducing.

As you can see they fraudulently tried to present natural selection as if it weren't a tautology. But of what use is a trait (how can it be selected ?) If it doesn't help an organism survive and reproduce. Furthermore, the likelihood of dying before it reproduces is the same for a species. Just because it makes a new trait doesn't mean it would survive above others. Wait . . . Before you spout out that nonsense about observed natural selection just note, that the organisms selected for returned to their original numbers when the selective pressure was removed (famine in the case of finches and antibiotics in the case of bacteria). Also tell your folks at Wikipedia to be consistent when defining natural selection. It is defined differently in the articles 'Evolution' and 'Natural selection'

Logicboy03: Atheism had nothing to do with slavery and atheism is not science.

Okay.

Logicboy03: I dont know where you got your history from but it was your christian country's constitution that put a black slave as a fraction of a white man not science.

Interesting. Because American atheists argue that America was never a Christian country. I would hope you've not said that too, otherwise the above would be hypocritical.

Logicboy03: Going back to the point, atheists are moral. To believe that without God, there is no morality is the height of delusions and silliness.

Okay. No need for the harsh words though.

Logicboy03: So, if your god came down and said that he is going into non-existence as he is tired of the world, you would start killing people because morality just disappeared? lmao

She wouldn't. Hopefully she will get the point.

Logicboy03: Seriously, do you even realise your bigotry? That atheists cant be moral? Are you silly? How has God even made you moral. If you are a true vessel of God, do you think that I would want to accept that God based on your bigoted comments?

Okay.

Logicboy03: Rebelling against something that has no effect on my life, something that I do not believe in?

You once believed in it, didn't ya ?

Logicboy03: When you were born, did you know God? Were you not born as an agnostic/atheist?

Nonsense. Another question based on the atheist's mantra that children are born atheists. Not so. Children are born without the intelligence required to decide on whether or not God exists. Concepts like time, love, morality, God, atheism has no meaning for them. As they grow they begin to form their opinions based on what they see in the world. As the video 'Swedish kids on God' showed, some decide there's a God, some decide there isn't.

Logicboy03: There is no evidence for your God. I am not debating that Bill Gates doesnt exist because there is evodenc. Videos of him, pictures etc. If God exists there would be no argument on his existence- something so great would be easily manifested from far far away.

No evidence for your God the same way there's no evidence for evolution.

Logicboy03: Your God is nothing but a delusion of your silly mind.

Okay. Just wondering whether you aren't deluded as well (myself included) given that inane argument someone brought up about we all being in a matrix, with no way to prove we weren't.

Logicboy03: *This doesnt affect our relationship. I want your booty not your mind. I could sellotape your mouth shut while we bump. grin grin grin

In the end, you still blinded by the bööty.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 09, 2013
lmao grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by UyiIredia(m): 11:54am On Jun 09, 2013
Be right back with those Perry Marshall videos.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
Logicboy03: ll

my posting a video of comedy starring katt Williams is not nearly as laughable as you taking your lessons from the internet and not personal experience or as a result of gathering data on YOUR OWN. Now while I myself have not been in a laboratory, I know that it is extremely impossible for an entire species to morph from one to the next in such a short time.

Considering we have not been on this planet that long it's just as much of a fairytale as Jesus walking on water.

you weep for the black race but support a system that clearly states YOU as a black man is more closely related to an ape than your whiter/lighter counterparts?

lol...na wao! and evidently you have not watched a SINGLE video I have posted to know your theory has been epically slayed long before this post.

and this has been proven with your sad line:

Logicboy03: Atheism had nothing to do with slavery and atheism is not science.

ladies and gentlemen...did I not post two videos about these 2 claims a day ago? grin grin

atheism is not science but you use "science" to back up your claims....LOOOOOOOOOL! right.
sir, you have proven my point that not only are you rebelling but you are acting based on what you have heard from some angry Oyinbo.

anyway seems Uyi has already responded to your other nonsensical post so....the ball is in your court now.
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
musKeeto: lmao grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Uyi Iredia: Be right back with those Perry Marshall videos.

kewl.

Okay. Just wondering whether you aren't deluded as well (myself included) given that inane argument someone brought up about we all being in a matrix, with no way to prove we weren't.

dude, this is the same guy who said we could possibly be in a dimension where some outer force or machine is calling the shots. grin (or something like that...I will look for the actual quote after posting this).

I asked him, so that means you agree there is an entity out there?
lol I am sure you know what his answer was...

*plays cricket sounds* grin
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
Logicboy03:
*This doesnt affect our relationship. I want your booty not your mind. I could sellotape your mouth shut while we bump. grin grin grin

lmao.

i was taught as a young girl to say "NO TO ABUSE!" tongue grin
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2013
@uyi I just realized you and I were talking about the same epic fail grin

from: How Do You Know That You Arent In A Machine Simulating Reality?
https://www.nairaland.com/1286434/how-know-arent-machine-simulating#15665816

*Kails*:

undecided undecided
lol you dey crace!
well then who is behind this "virtual world/universe"? grin

we have to be result of somebody's/thing's imagination!
whatever "it" is..that's what i call God. wink

Logicboy03:

Think of it like the matrix.....the robot-machines were putting humans in capsules and feeding them delusions of a real world

PhenomenonVFX:

In that case, the robot machines become "god". U dont get it, do u? No matter how u try to convince people there is no God, u end up convincing others otherwise. That thing that u call chance. That thing that makes logic logic. That thing that makes the fundamental laws of physics and mathematics hold true. That thing that started the universe and sustains it and holds it together. That thing, whatever u call it, be it chance or serendipity or whatever or even cosmic nothingness. That is the thing that people call God. Even though they have found different ways to describe it.

grin

epic self slaying.
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2013
*Kails*:

my posting a video of comedy starring katt Williams is not nearly as laughable as you taking your lessons from the internet and not personal experience or as a result of gathering data on YOUR OWN. Now while I myself have not been in a laboratory, I know that it is extremely impossible for an entire species to morph from one to the next in such a short time.

Considering we have not been on this planet that long it's just as much of a fairytale as Jesus walking on water.

you weep for the black race but support a system that clearly states YOU as a black man is more closely related to an ape than your whiter/lighter counterparts?

lol...na wao! and evidently you have not watched a SINGLE video I have posted to know your theory has been epically slayed long before this post.

and this has been proven with your sad line:

Ignorance is a disease. Just look at your foolish comment in bold.

If you understood basic science, you wouldnt be exposing your ignorance and embarrassing yourself.

There is no such thing as "race" in biology when it comes to humans. So claiming that science puts me as a black man closer to apes is silly. We are all humans who descended from ape-like ancestors.

*Kails*:

ladies and gentlemen...did I not post two videos about these 2 claims a day ago? grin grin

atheism is not science but you use "science" to back up your claims....LOOOOOOOOOL! right.
sir, you have proven my point that not only are you rebelling but you are acting based on what you have heard from some angry Oyinbo.

anyway seems Uyi has already responded to your other nonsensical post so....the ball is in your court now.

We use science to back up claims. When your sista, Lateesha, had a baby and wanted child support from alleged babydaddy Tyson, they had to do a paternity test with dna to get evidence that Tyson is the father. That is science.
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2013
*Kails*:
@uyi I just realized you and I were talking about the same epic fail grin

from: How Do You Know That You Arent In A Machine Simulating Reality?
https://www.nairaland.com/1286434/how-know-arent-machine-simulating#15665816

grin

epic self slaying.

Ignorance is a disease. If you had bothered to read my comments on the thread, you would have noticed that

a) That I do not believe the matrix to be real as it is fiction from a movie
b) That I made that thread using the matrix to make a philosophical point

The epic self slaying comes from your ignorance that the matrix philosophy doesnt support a God.

Reread phenomenomvfx's comment again and see the fail. Robots are God.....think about the irony
Re: Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
*Kails*:

grin grin grin grin

kewl.

dude, this is the same guy who said we could possibly be in a dimension where some outer force or machine is calling the shots. grin (or something like that...I will look for the actual quote after posting this).

I asked him, so that means you agree there is an entity out there?
lol I am sure you know what his answer was...

*plays cricket sounds* grin

Ignorance is a disease.

The matrix is fiction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Believe In Jesus? / My Prayer For Your Money Flow Today / Can A Christian Still Be Under A Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.