Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge (22578 Views)

'Jonathan Refused To Approve Fourth Mainland Bridge' – Ambode / Lagos Seeks Concessionaires For Fourth Mainland Bridge / What Are Your Views On Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by billante(m): 8:35pm On May 20, 2013
Eko Ile:

Obviously, we care less about your federal positions, we are in total control of our states, destiny and future hence our states doing better than your villages...

With all your federal positions and federal government noise, 14 years later after OBJ, Yaradua and the current dullard, you are still begging the same federal government like invalids or destitutes to build a common little bridge across a little river while the folks without your so called federal appointments are building and commissioning bridges and flyovers all over the place. You beg for road, you beg for bridge, you beg for airport, you beg for school and I won't be suppressed to see you people start begging for pure water...smh..

Apart from your federal appointees sharing the National cake, of what use or relevance are they to the day to day realities of your people back home? When was the last time anything serious apart from village borehole was commissioned i your land combined?

The joke is obviously on you and you really don't have to be told because it's written all over you..

See who is talking! SE can comfortably do without federal help, we have been doing it for years.....self made entrepreneurs! You benefited from federal help for years and we are now smartly politically taking advantage of ours now and it is peppering you!

We are not begging, we are taking advantage of federal influence we have now which I know you are craving for looser!
Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by bloggernaija: 8:39pm On May 20, 2013
billante:

See dis one! Btw SE and SW who is more politically irrelevant in dis present dispensation?

Tell me the highest post a yoruba man is holding presently!?

Coming regime still won't be different.

You still do not get it. The southwest is isolating itself from bad leadership. You can have the OBJS ,AKALA and all the other political groupies in Abuja . Back home ,we are too busy building a state within a state.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by EkoIle1: 8:52pm On May 20, 2013
billante:

See who is talking! SE can comfortably do without federal help, we have been doing it for years.....self made entrepreneurs! You benefited from federal help for years and we are now smartly politically taking advantage of ours now and it is peppering you!
[
We are not begging, we are taking advantage of federal influence we have now which I know you are craving for looser!

How? By begging everyday?? lmao

The fact that we don't have any PDP states around us and still don't want them obviously means we are not craving anything from the worthless and incompetent federal government, we are doing better without them while you are stagnating and begging under them..this is common sense.

Now let's leave the useless federal government alone for a second..What about your Governors? Are they invisible? Are they still alive? After a decade under PDP what have they achieved?

Sometimes I feel sorry for you people..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by EkoIle1: 8:56pm On May 20, 2013
billante:Excuse Excuse Excuses! Just get d work done we don't want to hear any excuses......was he expecting not to encounter any challenges, if its GEJ now he is clueless....when federal govt says the contractors working on its road project are being kidnapped and affecting d pace of d work,the ACN laptop gang will starting the regular sermon of cluelessness of GEJ, now their master is giving excuses upon excuses and they clap for him.

FG promised 2nd niger bridge two yrs ago and real construction work is about starting while Lasg promise 4th mainland bridge since tinubu administration and they are still discussing on right of way 16 yrs after!! You re d one dat is clueless. U don't seem to knw what u re saying.

Who is now cluelesshuh

Let me show you the meqaning of 2 years ago you liar..

General Ibrahim Babangida (rtd) initiated the move in 1992 to build a Second Niger Bridge to reduce the pressure on the present one and enhance traffic flow.

The design was undertaken by NSE PREMS, a subsidiary of the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE). But that was how far the regime went until its leadership stepped aside in August 1993. The project remained dormant until it was resurrected during the administration of former president Olusegun Obasanjo who claimed to have awarded the contract for the second bridge for N60 billion.

One of the promises of late Yaradua’s government was to see the realisation of a second Niger Bridge at Onitsha, not very few saw this as a political promise to curry favour from the South/East geo-political zone for possible future votes. But the late president health challenges and the cold hands of death never allowed him fulfill his promise throughout the three years he was on the seat as president of the nation. Another hope of many commuters was lost as their expectation of seeing their dreams of a second bridge which will ease their painful suffering of having to cross the bridge became a mirage.http://www.nigerianpilot.com/the-politics-of-niger-bridge-project/

What's the rubbish about 2 years?

From IBB to Jonathan, that's 21 years of begging and disappointments..

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by bloggernaija: 9:06pm On May 20, 2013
billante:

Dude is like you just came back from ur laborer afternoon shift and jump in into a topic very rudely!

Am not comparing gej with fashola in terms of project cause if fashola carries half of what is on gej table he will break into two, they are incomparable in terms of size.....the other day I read him saying they don't even have the money to complete the projects he is doing!

Why will he have the sufficient money when he inflates all his projects to high flying costs!

And for all you guys information the 2nd niger bridge has a 36km approach road in d contract so its equally a huge project in comparison to 4th mainland bridge.

36 km approach road.haha. Sounds more like the cost of compensation for demolition/litigation on one Lagos street.pls try again

I think one of the peanuts being drop in your pan has lodged somewhere in your brain.reality is different from mirage.
A state is being turn around . A country is getting back into a debt spiral.
A region is showing signs of promises, a country is spiralling down into a black hole of senseless killing , terrorism ,tribalism etc.a
governor dares to dream big,a president has no dream at all.
A governor has a plan and vision ,a president is all over the place.
A president gives promises, a governor delivers on the ground.
A president act like a village clown with that ridiculous colo mentality hat, a governor who acts presidential .
A President who writes a budget for the sake of just writing one and who aims to achieve nothing,the governors successive budget builds up to achieving specifics goals
FASHOLA IS WORKING, NIGERIA IS NOT.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by olivertwist: 9:52pm On May 20, 2013
Lagos»»»»»Ogun»»»»Oyo»»»»»Osun»»»»»»Ekiti»»»»»»Ondo»»»»»»Edo»»»»?next Delta»»»»»»?next Imo»»»»»?next Anambra»»»»?next Kogi»»»»»?next Kwara»»?next Benue»»?next Akwa Ibom»»»»Others

We'll get there. Change is inevitable.
Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by eaglechild: 9:57pm On May 20, 2013
FILEBE:

please o. abeg o. just a question o... before una chop me! what is the use of "that suspension" in that bridge when a pillar can easily be used as it was used before someone suggested a to waste money on "suspending" something? like i said... na harmless question o. just answer me harmlessly too
Honestly i have
that same question.Just about
1/20 of the bridge
is
"suspended "

This
what i
know
as suspended

Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by olivertwist: 10:01pm On May 20, 2013
Gbawe:

Man mi, Nothing I hate more than prejudiced idiots who can never stop to tell themselves the truth. Their whole existence revolves around telling lies about others they were told and will in turn tell to their own kids. If Yoruba leaders, in the arena of misdeed called Nigeria, can be deemed "regional" then the fool should tell us what marks out his leaders as different. Some of these fools just come with a nauseating capacity for self-deceit that would even test the patience of Jesus. Someone should ask the idiot what makes Yoruba leaders "regional" in comparison to others.

I D̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ feel you Sir. But pls don't waste your valuable time 'schooling' these guys.
Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by Gbawe: 10:10pm On May 20, 2013
billante:

Really? And I had more than 20 likes on my contribution!

It was condemned by your fellow bigots who are totally partisan in their comments! What I totally abhor is u guys disgusting hypocrisy

Dude, who do you think 'liked' your comments, now totally disgraced as a pack of unintelligent lies and sectional rant, if not your fellow charlatans and bigoted co-travellers who always show up to 'like' anything, even if devoid of zero sense or fact, critical of SW administrators?

It tells a lot of your 'facebook' mindset, defined by a compulsive obsession with gaining the approval of others, that you think highly of the 'likes' your cretinous comment gained. When your comment is now disgraced as entirely asinine, what does that tell you about those who liked it if not that they are cut from the same clothe as you are. Mumu.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by Gbawe: 10:34pm On May 20, 2013
DJTee:

You are definitely in need of help . . . You have a completely warped sense of communication as you cannot put your points across without resorting to verbal abuse.

You've already been distinguished with the sobriquet "tribalistic punk" and I wont make that hurt than it should so will only ask you to seek real knowledge and get your hate-filled heart out of the abyss of squalid haplessness. Get a grip; get a life and emancipate your senses!

Mumu. Can you tell the forum why SW leaders are more "regional" than others instead of this distracting garbage you write that only exposes your cowardly nature. Own and defend your original utterance and tell us how Yoruba leaders are "regional" in comparison to yours.

Why not show, even with the most recent historical example of the Turai/Ibori/Aondoakaa cabal threatening the existence of Nigeria, how your leaders rose up to champion the cause of democracy on behalf of Nigeria?

Look, you have shown you are an emotional 'olodo' when reality, not fantasy led only by indoctrination , is being discussed. Learn to make claims you can defend lest those who are your intellectual superior call you out to then leave you floundering foolishly as is now the case.

You think it is just enough to ignore the fact on the ground and come here to talk based on the malevolent indoctrination that drives people like you? There is no history of the public and selfless defence of what is best for Nigeria's progress, at any stage of our existence , that the Yorubas have not played a prominent role in while many others were invisible. Stop deceiving yourself. Show you are not a worthless liar by proving your case, with fact , to show how Yoruba leaders are regional and how yours are nationalistic.

I know, 100%, you will find it impossible to prove because the real history of Nigeria, not the junk revisionism you were indoctrinated with, weights heavily in favour of the Yorubas as a people who have always sacrificed and stood for what is best for Nigeria. When, for example, Gani was going in and out of prison for Nigerians, with not many showing up with the same appetite to challenge impunity from outside the SW, what did liars like you make of that satge in Nigeria's history? Or do you just wish we all forget that part of history so your indoctrinated sort can carry on the lies Yoruba leaders are "regional, when reality show they have fought for what is just and right more than others consistently?

I wonder how people like you cannot see how you have been raised to have a streak of wickedness and dishonesty in you in relation to how you always want to lie against others. Are you aware of those most prominent in the fight against dictatorship and impunity in Nigeria? Were the Yorubas ever found lagging behind anyone or was it the historical truth that they were they always, exemplarily, at the forefront of nationalistic efforts? Do you know how many cases Gani And Falana have prosecuted free of charge for the downtrodden , from all corners of Nigeria, in their career? Who fought tooth and nail to ensure Ken Saro-Wiwa was not executed by Abacha? Was it you and your 'virtuous' leaders alone?

I only blame cheap broadband for now giving ignorant fools like you an outlet to vent your frustration borne of the false indoctrination you were damaged with.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 20, 2013
Fasola is doing a great job.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 20, 2013
We have discussed the developmental strides of Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo, Ogun, Edo, Lagos, Rivers, Akwa Ibom on this forum. There's hardly a week that Fasola and development would not be mentioned in one sentence on Nairaland. He has nothing to prove again. He's a performer and has shown without doubt to be a great leader.

Let's now focus on others.It's high time folks from SE started posting about developmental efforts of governors of Anambra, Ebonyi, Imo, Abia and Enugu. What's happening in Abia for instance? What has the governor achieved for six years running? What's going on in Ebonyi, what has he achieved too for six years? Anambra is a strategic state. How has the governor able to position the state for challenges of future?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 20, 2013
Gbawe:

Mumu. Can you tell the forum why SW leaders are more "regional" than others instead of this distracting garbage you write that only exposes your cowardly nature. Own and defend your original utterance and tell us how Yoruba leaders are "regional" in comparison to yours.

Why not show, even with the most recent historical example of the Turai/Ibori/Aondoakaa cabal threatening the existence of Nigeria, how your leaders rose up to champion the cause of democracy on behalf of Nigeria?

Look, you have shown you are an emotional 'olodo' when reality, not fantasy led only by indoctrination , is being discussed. Learn to make claims you can defend lest those who are your intellectual superior call you out to then leave you floundering foolishly as is now the case.

You think it is just enough to ignore the fact on the ground and come here to talk based on the malevolent indoctrination that drives people like you? There is no history of the public and selfless defence of what is best for Nigeria's progress, at any stage of our existence , that the Yorubas have not played a prominent role in while many others were invisible. Stop deceiving yourself. Show you are not a worthless liar by proving your case, with fact , to show how Yoruba leaders are regional and how yours are nationalistic.

I know, 100%, you will find it impossible to prove because the real history of Nigeria, not the junk revisionism you were indoctrinated with, weights heavily in favour of the Yorubas as a people who have always sacrificed and stood for what is best for Nigeria. When, for example, Gani was going in and out of prison for Nigerians, with not many showing up with the same appetite to challenge impunity from outside the SW, what did liars like you make of that satge in Nigeria's history? Or do you just wish we all forget that part of history so your indoctrinated sort can carry on the lies Yoruba leaders are "regional, when reality show they have fought for what is just and right more than others consistently?

I wonder how people like you cannot see how you have been raised to have a streak of wickedness and dishonesty in you in relation to how you always want to lie against others. Are you aware of those most prominent in the fight against dictatorship and impunity in Nigeria? Were the Yorubas ever found lagging behind anyone or was it the historical truth that they were they always, exemplarily, at the forefront of nationalistic efforts? Do you know how many cases Gani And Falana have prosecuted free of charge for the downtrodden , from all corners of Nigeria, in their career? Who fought tooth and nail to ensure Ken Saro-Wiwa was not executed by Abacha? Was it you and your 'virtuous' leaders alone?

I only blame cheap broadband for now giving ignorant fools like you an outlet to vent your frustration borne of the false indoctrination you were damaged with.

What an utter load of filthy twaddle. Coming from you, its hardly any surprise based on your contributions today. Garbage in garbage out - that's what your capable of; that's all you can give and that's all you've got.

And i refuse to descend to your pathetic level of decorum and intelligence by deviating from my earlier position - government is not doing us any special favours by providing basic utilities. That's precisely what they've been elected to do. And we will find out whether the people of the SW benefit from all these jockeying & "positioning" in a few years won't we?

And you better not denigrate Gani's memory by bringing his struggles into this. Except of course, you do not understand my English, as I'm beginning to suspect. Gani is not a regional political leader. Then Femi Falana? Are you seriously having a laugh? You know I've always left you with words of advice so this won't be any different - get off that cheap stuff you've been smoking. Its clearly not helping you buddy and will only accelerate your retardation. For the sake of all that's fair and sensible, please get your head straightened out. Shameless tart!
Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by delpee(f): 11:59pm On May 20, 2013
Please who knows the place the bridge will take off/land in Ikorodu? I know that if you stand at the jetty at Badore, you will see Ijede(PHCN Egbin Thermal Station) across the lagoon it appears to be an unlikely spot due to security issues etc though it seems a shorter distance even when you look at the map. It doesnt look like its up to 26km.

Could it be one of the other villages? Which one please?
Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by rosebowl01(m): 5:44am On May 21, 2013
They have beer factory (Sabmiller). It was commissioned by president Jonathan. They've been talking about it since the time of Genesis. Now, that's what I call development. Something to be proud of. smiley

Prof Corruption: We have discussed the developmental strides of Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo, Ogun, Edo, Lagos, Rivers, Akwa Ibom on this forum. There's hardly a week that Fasola and development would not be mentioned in one sentence on Nairaland. He has nothing to prove again. He's a performer and has shown without doubt to be a great leader.

Let's now focus on others.It's high time folks from SE started posting about developmental efforts of governors of Anambra, Ebonyi, Imo, Abia and Enugu. What's happening in Abia for instance? What has the governor achieved for six years running? What's going on in Ebonyi, what has he achieved too for six years? Anambra is a strategic state. How has the governor able to position the state for challenges of future?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by lastpage: 5:46am On May 21, 2013
billante: Excuse Excuse Excuses! Just get d work done we don't want to hear any excuses...

FG promised 2nd niger bridge two yrs ago and real construction work is about starting while Lasg promise 4th mainland bridge since tinubu administration and they are still discussing on right of way 16 yrs after!!

Who is now clueless
It is very annoying when govt officials like this "Hold Press ConfErence" just to tell us they are "SETTING-UP A COMMITTEE" to look into the problems another committee has previously identified and to "advise" on what to do next!

Like a Yoruba adage says (literally): If you take ten years to "plan to go mad", when are you actually going to go mad?

Abeg, make these Govt of Lagos "go mad" on 4th Mainland bridge, sharp-sharp now?

Anyway, once its less than 18-months to an election, you start hearing all sorts of "we will do this, we are planning to do that, e.t.c" .... when they had years to do something in their previous term in office!

Who is fooling who?

Lastpage!
Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 5:53am On May 21, 2013
Eko Onila BAJE oooo ....Fashola is working, Lagos is moving

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by phurlabby(m): 10:59am On May 21, 2013
Sometimes I ask myself why I visit nairaland as I never post anything on here. Apart from the really funny comments which are mostly insults, I have come to realize that I do learn a few things but this continuous bickering and fighting over nothing has got to stop.
The fourth mainland bridge is supposedly 'coming to town', now that is good news, what we should be doing is thinking of how this affects we the people, how can we take advantage of it? But no, we always choose to turn this SE vs SW war. How many Northerners who virtually control this nation join in this our little squabbles? Why we constantly turn this forun into an east versus west war of words is beyond me. Our leaders have been failing us for years yet we choose to support them on here in the name ethnic allegiance and judging by the choice of words I can tell that we are mostly young.
What we should talk about is how this affects us, our future, and how we can take advantage of the little that the government is doing because at the end of the day we are the ones who can build this nation and not the government. I am more concerned with the lack of specific information about the bridge as these are the very things I would require to take advantage of it.
Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by ba7man(m): 11:28am On May 21, 2013
phurlabby: Sometimes I ask myself why I visit nairaland as I never post anything on here. Apart from the really funny comments which are mostly insults, I have come to realize that I do learn a few things but this continuous bickering and fighting over nothing has got to stop.
The fourth mainland bridge is supposedly 'coming to town', now that is good news, what we should be doing is thinking of how this affects we the people, how can we take advantage of it? But no, we always choose to turn this SE vs SW war. How many Northerners who virtually control this nation join in this our little squabbles? Why we constantly turn this forun into an east versus west war of words is beyond me. Our leaders have been failing us for years yet we choose to support them on here in the name ethnic allegiance and judging by the choice of words I can tell that we are mostly young.
What we should talk about is how this affects us, our future, and how we can take advantage of the little that the government is doing because at the end of the day we are the ones who can build this nation and not the government. I am more concerned with the lack of specific information about the bridge as these are the very things I would require to take advantage of it.
Very intelligent post. Some here think its by insulting people with big grammar that proves their intelligence but fail to realize it exposes their spiteful hearts and ignorance. Their lives must be full of sad and bitter experiences to be that good at insulting people. Maybe they're from abusive homes.
Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by Gbawe: 11:44am On May 21, 2013
DJTee:

What an utter load of filthy twaddle. Coming from you, its hardly any surprise based on your contributions today. Garbage in garbage out - that's what your capable of; that's all you can give and that's all you've got.

And i refuse to descend to your pathetic level of decorum and intelligence by deviating from my earlier position - government is not doing us any special favours by providing basic utilities. That's precisely what they've been elected to do. And we will find out whether the people of the SW benefit from all these jockeying & "positioning" in a few years won't we?

And you better not denigrate Gani's memory by bringing his struggles into this. Except of course, you do not understand my English, as I'm beginning to suspect. Gani is not a regional political leader. Then Femi Falana? Are you seriously having a laugh? You know I've always left you with words of advice so this won't be any different - get off that cheap stuff you've been smoking. Its clearly not helping you buddy and will only accelerate your retardation. For the sake of all that's fair and sensible, please get your head straightened out. Shameless tart!

Oga, your dishonesty is too much. You can dance around all you want but your original utterance that sparked this exchange is reproduced below:

DJTee:

Spot on! Makes me sick in the stomach whenever cheapskates try to propagandise the most basic responsibilities and obligations of government. I blame this on those savage military boys who ravaged, brutalised & repressed folk to a state of mental surrender so much that most Lagosians now think the sun shines out of the backside of its rogue regional leaders.

This is about Lagos and Fashola yet you are calling Lagos leaders, to include Fashola, "regional leaders"? I ask you again, who should Fashola be leading or looking out for? Imo? Anambra, Ebonyi? The point is that you have merely spoken emotionally and now have nowhere to go. Next time, refrain from hollowly saying senseless things about others because to me, your totally irrelevant and senseless statement, since Fashola can only act in the interest of Lagos, is totally out of place here. It simply appears another example of saying things you are indoctrinated with without pausing to think at all. When you do that, then it is offensive. Nothing should bring "regional leader" into a discussion about Lagos and the efforts of her administrators. If you understand this then you will accept something else prompted you to make your incongruous, false and unfairly malignant statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by silverdam(m): 6:27pm On May 21, 2013
Plz Help! People Think Am Gay (Photos) http:///h6D4Qpap7j (Ff @TosinSilverDam)
Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by silverdam(m): 6:29pm On May 21, 2013
IKORODU!!! LANDS FOR SALE!!! AT AFFORDABLE PRICES FROM N200,000 UPWARD!!!: Do you need a conducive and suitab... http:///q4TpyUp0ob
Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by Dsecret: 10:04pm On May 21, 2013
FILEBE:

please o. abeg o. just a question o... before una chop me! what is the use of "that suspension" in that bridge when a pillar can easily be used as it was used before someone suggested a to waste money on "suspending" something? like i said... na harmless question o. just answer me harmlessly too
The suspended part was included to enable ships to pass through.if it were pillars all tru,it will block d water ways for marine transportation.i hope u'll get it
Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 8:03am On May 22, 2013
"Lagos To Commence Work on 4th Mainland bridge"

Good news. What I don't understand is how this is a cause for deep bitterness on Billante and DjTee's part.

Why brethren?

grin
Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by rozayx5(m): 11:27am On Aug 03, 2014
used this bridge today cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by rozayx5(m): 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Fashola for vice president cool
Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by rozayx5(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
olivertwist:
Lagos»»»»»Ogun»»»»Oyo»»»»»Osun»»»»»»Ekiti»»»»»»Ondo»»»»»»Edo»»»»?next Delta»»»»»»?next Imo»»»»»?next Anambra»»»»?next Kogi»»»»»?next Kwara»»?next Benue»»?next Akwa Ibom »»»»Others

We'll get there. Change is inevitable.

i can see the change in the bridge
Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by rozayx5(m): 11:56am On Dec 21, 2014
TouchDown:
"Lagos To Commence Work on 4th Mainland bridge"

Good news. What I don't understand is how this is a cause for deep bitterness on Billante and DjTee's part.

Why brethren?

grin

they were right, Fashola has scammed lagosians
Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by Horus(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
Fourth Mainland Bridge

Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by MXrep: 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
8 years, nothing to show
Re: Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge by Ikaeniyan0: 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2023
Horus:
Fourth Mainland Bridge
Is so sad APC have just been playing Politics with this bridge

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody / Tinubu Attends Juma’at Prayer, Inspects APC Campaign Secretariat / Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.