Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,347 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? (27139 Views)

Has Pep Guardiola Fail At Bayern Munich? / Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid / Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? by Niflheim(m): 10:36am On May 22, 2013
There are no cups for him in Spain,because he is not entitled to wine and dine on the table of the Gods!!!

Re: Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? by tomakint: 11:04am On May 22, 2013
BERNIMOORE: [size=18pt]Mourinho did not only fail, but an UNGRATEFUL LIAR![/size]

How could you describe a coach who was given the ultimate power, an exclusive power that was never confered to any coach throughout the 110yrs history of real madrid,but was handed for the ever firt time to jose Mourinho,(check this link next on evidence of highest power ever in real by mourinho)

http://espnfc.com/feature/_/id/1433917/real-madrid-struggle-jose-mourinho-legacy

This means that;

(1) Of all coaches that have ever won trophies for real madrid, none of them had to their advantage the superior power like mourinho but yet, under an inferior power, coaches like Vincente del bosque won 2 champions league and five other cups in 3 and half yrs,

(2) The function of Directors of football interfering with ANY of mourinho's decision had been cut down and reduced completely and subject 'only' to mourinho's approval at all time!
Director of football and other subordinate coach their role is reduced for the first time to be like 'a rubber stamp' no impact, no decision to be contributed by them but to always accept anything from the direction of the chief coach, which is even against the statutes of the office of football directors oversights.

RESULT;

(2a) Sporting director Jorge Valdano(who also won la liga for real madrid earlier) was fired after a bitter, year-long internal power-struggle during season one.

(2b) Zinedine Zidane, who was being groomed to take a more active role at the club, was sidelined a year later, when he was rendered like a dummy without impact that was promised by the club.

Florentino perez (the president) stuck his neck to mourinho at all time and atand by any decision or even terminate anybody who mourinho complained about, will see the exit door perez vowed!

for example;

(2c)when mourinho feels that he cannot move on with cassillas, perez jump the hierachy of footbal directors to ask mourinho what he wants, perez did not waste time to sign a new keeper Diego he preffered, Cassilass was benched and its final. mourinho's habit of not admitting mistake was manifested when he says that they should have 'signed diego earlier' then one would ask whose fault is it? with all the ultimate power with mourinho, perez was disappointed at mourinho trying to held anyone responsible, it was mourinho who failed to point out in time a keeper to replace cassilas. it is another debate maybe diego is better or not, but mourinho should know better.

Mourinho was totally unfair to florentino perez who risk his veto power to twist the age long tradition of real madrid club by bestowing the greatest power to suit mourinho but mourinho paid the president back how?

when the team lost to BvB less than 5 mins after the final whistle Jose was already talking about not being loved to the press, how do you describe a salt added to a fresh wound from such a coach with such powers?

NOW LETS ANALYSE,

[size=14pt]Mourinho says he is not beign loved in spain,[/size]

how true? and let see if he is very sincere and that if there is anyody or club that can satisfy him

(3a) when he poked tito vilanova in the eye, picture evidences shows it glarringly, mourinho should have had a lenthy ban,cases like that in italy ranges from 5 match ban and huge monetry fine, but was given 2 match ban.
but surprisingly the spanish FA later declared that mourinho had been forgiven! even his compatriot pepe who matched messi's hand was also forgiven while same offence attract 3 match ban in EPL.

(3b) can anyone check real madrids scores, then you see that they have highest penalties awarded every season all in mourinhos tenure.

it will be noted that no coach has ever enjoyed amnesty in spain, iwould have list few ones but i dont want to make my post lenghty

ANOTHER LIE THAT MOURINHO HAD ALWAYS GOT AWAY WITH WAS THAT;

he will say that he always leave his teams very strong, but it is another HUGE LIE that his stay in Madrid laid bare had it been that he won the champions lg last season(no wonder mourinho knelt down to pray before the penalty kick agaist Bayrn munich last season),

A worn out REAL MADRID team (After exhaution) that could not win a trophy this season,siting at a time 16 points behind Tito's barca all these would have been blamed on another coach in an unfair manner, even mourinho himself will be the one to stir intability for the new coach and his disciples(who are singing 'the man don try now') will shamefully follow suit without thinking like a mumu.i have seen his disciples defending endlessly on a hot seat and humiliated with jeers lately!

The Portuguese might say that his direct replacements - Luigi Delneri(PORTO) (two months), Avram Grant(CHELSEA) (nine months) and Benitez (INTER ML)(six months) - are not in his 'Special' class,

but there is a definite pattern there.

Those struggles to deal with Mourinho's legacy were caused by more than just sadness at the loss. Short-term thinking during his reigns has seen squads exhausted and youth development neglected. He has then returned to sign players (for instance, Ricardo Carvalho and Paulo Ferreira following from Porto to Chelsea) and often, even more damagingly, appeared to unsettle players who have stayed by remaining in close contact (for example, Frank Lampard almost joining Inter, and Maicon being linked continuously to Madrid for two years). Such tight relationships - text messages and all - rarely benefit the team Mourinho has left.

A similar situation seems to be descending on Madrid. There have already been apparently well-sourced hints that Xabi Alonso, Angel Di Maria, Pepe and Sami Khedira could all be with Mourinho at Stamford Bridge next season. Meanwhile, transfer policy at the Bernabeu looks in a state of disarray.

And for those who blindly follow mourinho,

see the pics below, mourinho humiliating another coach in the techical area on the pitchstand, is this good for football, does this makes him 'so called special or childish' see it yourself;
You are a unique analyst, I have to give it to you on this one! You spoke the whole truth about the clown called 'special one' what a failure he was at Madrid!
Re: Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? by tomakint: 11:13am On May 22, 2013
OAM4J: Hate him or love him, he is still The Only One cheesy
Indeed, you are perfectly right on this one!cheesy Mourinho remains the "Only One" to manage Real Madrid with over €400 million yet in his three years he ended up winning 2 domestic cup and one tea cup cheesy
Re: Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? by EmmyDe25(m): 12:28pm On May 22, 2013
Wahala90:

ManU won this season. Are they the biggest spenders?
You dont have to be d biggest spender. D fact is they spent! Imagine Man u witout their 24 million pounds Arsenal import. They wud have definitely gone trophyless. So what are you saying? Money brings success, its just a two way thing.
Re: Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? by usbcable(m): 1:42pm On May 22, 2013
sucess001:

Bros...u re beginning to sound like Nigerian politicians. So cos pple give u facts and figures to show mou underperformed, u say they hate him.

How come pple don't hate sir alex, guardiola, del bosque, Klopp or heynches.

Pep won 7 trophies in 2 seasons with mou and mou won 3 in 3 seasons.

And wats so special bout 100 points? Even Tito is set to equal dt record.

Pellegrini had 96 points with even lower quality of players!

And u want us to believe d madrid hierachy re sooo happy with his performance yet they 'sack' him?

Bros...have u seen a club dt wud say bad tins about their outgoing coach? Or re u a learner?

Bros,

I did not quote any of what he did in bullet points so spare me all the points.

Truth is the President of the club said he has moved the club back to where it was suppossed to be.
He brought the cluib from disrespect to being feared on the european stage.
the club improved both on the financial and sporting front. this is what is seen as an accomplishment by the BOSS in madrid.

So I ask on what authority is a barcelona fan to say the man that pays the piper can no longer dictate the tune whether it is meloduos or not.
Re: Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? by Wahala90: 1:42pm On May 22, 2013
sucess001: How come pple don't hate sir alex, guardiola, del bosque, Klopp or heynches.

Who told you that? Read through and you will see comments expressed by those who hate them. Nobody is liked by all.

sucess001: Pep won 7 trophies in 2 seasons with mou and mou won 3 in 3 seasons.

This thread is not about who is better, Mou or Guadiola? This does not even back your point that Mou failed at Madrid.

sucess001: And wats so special bout 100 points? Even Tito is set to equal dt record

What is special about 100 points? When you ask such questions, it shows how biased you are. Winning a league is based on points. It will make a lot of sense if you can give instances of many who have achieved this feat.

sucess001: Pellegrini had 96 points with even lower quality of players!

96 points you said, 100 points. Lower quality players of who and who?

sucess001: And u want us to believe d madrid hierachy re sooo happy with his performance yet they 'sack' him?

Del Bosque was sacked. So can we say he was a failure at Madrid?

sucess001: Bros...have u seen a club dt wud say bad tins about their outgoing coach? Or re u a learner?

They usually don't. But do they come out to say that the coach achieved what he didn't achieve?
Re: Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? by usbcable(m): 1:44pm On May 22, 2013
AjanleKoko:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I laugh in Catalan.
He has truly agonised us with his 2.5 trophies. We have even won more trophies with him around cheesy cheesy cheesy

then why are you all so giddy and quick to rush to the keyboard like the 40-mam laptop army, just to prove that he is a failure.
Re: Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? by usbcable(m): 1:48pm On May 22, 2013
sucess001:

Bros...u re beginning to sound like Nigerian politicians. So cos pple give u facts and figures to show mou underperformed, u say they hate him.

How come pple don't hate sir alex, guardiola, del bosque, Klopp or heynches.

Pep won 7 trophies in 2 seasons with mou and mou won 3 in 3 seasons.

And wats so special bout 100 points? Even Tito is set to equal dt record.

Pellegrini had 96 points with even lower quality of players!

And u want us to believe d madrid hierachy re sooo happy with his performance yet they 'sack' him?

Bros...have u seen a club dt wud say bad tins about their outgoing coach? Or re u a learner?

And I believe youcan read so read what the president of Real madrid had to say about mourinho and quote where he accussed mou of being a failure or that he sacked him as you would want to believe.

[size=25pt]Florentino Perez: “We reached an agreement with Jose Mourinho to end our relationship at the end of this season”[/size]

Florentino Perez gave a much-anticipated press conference at the Santiago Bernabeu’s president’s box once the club’s board of directors meeting concluded. The president opened his statement by announcing two decisions: “The first is that, after speaking with our manager Jose Mourinho, we’ve agreed to end our contractual relationship at the end of this season. The club and manager agree the timing is right to bring our relationship to an end. On behalf of the board of directors, I would like to thank Jose Mourinho for all his hard work over the last three years. With Mourinho, we made a big leap competitively and sporting-wise. We wish him all the best. The second decision is that, once heard by the board, and in accordance with Article 38b of the Bylaws, as Real Madrid’s president I announced that I’m calling for the established process to hold elections for the President and the Board, elections that, according to mandatory deadlines, should be held this 16 June. I’ve made the decision to stand in these elections and I’ll present my candidacy in the coming days”.

When asked about the reasons for “dismissing” Jose Mourinho, Perez replied: “The question has nothing to do with reality. It was a mutual decision, no one has been dismissed”. Regarding the conversation with the Portuguese boss, Perez said: “When you’re here it’s never nice when you have to leave, but after three years we agreed that the timing was right to end this relationship and we want to thank him for his hard work. We had a frank conversation and we talked about issues that could be solved. He’s the longest-serving manager in the 1st Division. Personally, Mourinho thinks that it’s better to leave the club and I think it’s the right decision to embark on a new project”.

Asked about what were the highs and lows about Mourinho’s time as Real’s manager, Florentino Perez replied: “They way we see it, the balance of Mourinho's time here is that we have made a very important qualitative leap both competitively and sporting-wise. We are back where this club should be; prior to his arrival we were knocked out in the Champions League round of 16 and were not even seeded. The balance is positive. A year ago we were all delighted with the squad’s season and “La Liga of records”. This year, making it to the Champions semi-finals, a Cup final and second in La Liga, would maybe be enough for mere mortals but not for a club like this. We’re demanding and proud to be so. Our culture is to win. The balance is positive, but we don’t consider this season enough because the club and Mourinho have such a high level of expectations”.

Florentino Perez was clear on whether Mourinho’s exit would force the club to pay compensation: “There’s no compensation. Mourinho said that in a press conference and I’m repeating it. I would have liked him to continue because I believe in stability, but the level of pressure has increased in such a way that people reach their limit”. About if the mutual decisions is made for the good of the club, the president said: “Every coach has his personality, but his level of expectation and competitiveness is unhesitating. He’s made mistakes and he’s apologized, but the level of pressure that he lives with isn’t normal. We’re used to the pressure, but there are also times that have surpassed the limits of what’s normal. This is a club that is used to living with pressure and when I arrived in 2000 I struggled to get used to it because many people want to exert their influence. This is something that happens sometimes with this pressure and Mourinho told me that in England a match lasts for two hours before the game and two hours after, and here you live it seven days a week and 24 hours a day. People aren’t used to that and can only handle it through experience. On the other hand, that’s what makes this club great, because you can’t rest, not even for a day. But there’s pressure that goes beyond what’s reasonable, with insults and defamatory comments; everyone has a family and children”.

Regarding the relationship between Mourinho and his players, Perez was clear: “We always respect the technical decisions the manager makes. These things have happened, happen and will continue to happen in Real Madrid. The most important thing is that we’re united as members. Economic and institutional stability will ensure that we hold on to our identity and today is a sad day because someone is leaving. This club will always remember him because he gave us a competitive leap. We were unlucky in the three Champions semi-finals. We could have made it to the finals. He’s a very demanding coach with himself and with others. He’s very competitive and that can wear someone out”. When asked whether, as president, he over-protected the manager or players, Perez replied: “I’ve stayed away from issues dealing with the players in this new phase and I haven’t disturbed the manager or the players”.

Regarding whether Mourinho’s failure is also Florentino Perez’s failure, the president said: “If you tell someone else that it’s been a failure with the level of success that we have it doesn’t match reality and it would be unfair. In our culture it’s not enough, but the important thing is that we’re back to where we should be. Our club is more united than ever. When I became president four years ago the club was going through a turbulent time, something we have to remember so that it doesn’t happen again. The members are now more united than ever”. When asked why Mourinho and Cristiano Ronaldo didn’t collect the runner-up Cup medals, Florentino Perez replied: “I imagine they didn’t go because they were sanctioned”.

In terms of the profile that the new first team manager should have, the club president commented: “We have no pre-contract signed with any managerial candidate. It’s something we’ll have to look into in the coming days. This is a club that’s open to the world and we don’t place limits on anything. We want whoever it is to be someone who will help us to continue to improve because we now have a solid economic and institutional stability and a sporting level that we must never lose”. About the possible arrival of Ancelotti, Perez said: “We have the utmost respect for PSG. A few days ago the general manager went to talk with the PSG president to discuss the possibility of signing Ancelotti because we thought his contract was coming to an end. But since it’s not an issue that we’re going to solve tomorrow, we’ll think about a manager later. There are several options”.

In terms of the possible role Zidane will play in his candidacy, Florentino Perez said: “It’s not a topic to talk about today. There will be an open electoral process in the coming days and that will be the time to talk about what we plan to do. Zidane is a player that all Madrid fans and members carry in their hearts because of the way he played and for his values. He’s on track to be a manager and we haven’t spoken to him again. He’s one of the club’s assets”. To conclude, Perez commented on possible opponents in the election: “Except in the last few there have always been candidates and it’s healthy if there are”.

Re: Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? by TableLeg(m): 1:51pm On May 22, 2013
yes.... I'd say EPIC FAIL!
Re: Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? by caukerzee(m): 3:25pm On May 22, 2013
loswhite: he said a decade or don't u know wat a decade is
Do the math 2013 - 2003 = 10years = a decade.
Re: Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? by caukerzee(m): 3:39pm On May 22, 2013
loswhite: so can u compare d rilvary of Manchester and arsenal in d days of Vera and Roy kean to nw
What has Arsn-Man u rivalry got to do with The el clasico? Before mourinho, there was Messi, eto, raul, guti, nisteroy, deco, e t c to give the clasico class, before then, there was ronaldinho, before then there were the galacticos, before then there was a certain curffy dream team. I could go on and on. The only thing mourinho added to the classico was controversy, hate and fighting. As for class, the rivalry had always had it and always will.

1 Like

Re: Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? by caukerzee(m): 3:48pm On May 22, 2013
loswhite: so which trophy did del bosque win frm 2003 to 2013?
Learn do understand what i wrote before you ask stupid questions.
Re: Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? by AjanleKoko: 3:54pm On May 22, 2013
I can understand Chelsea fans who revere Mourinho, and feel he can do no wrong.
He put their club on the map, made them title contenders in England, as well as in Europe. . Before him they were nobodies. That is kind of the same way Barca fans feel about Cryuff and the way he improved their game.

But for Real Madrid fans . . . the club was always a first class club in Europe. They didn't really need him, they were just desperate to end Barca's perceived hegemony and needed a quick fix. They don't need to be grateful to him the way Chelsea fans are.
Re: Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? by caukerzee(m): 4:06pm On May 22, 2013
Wahala90:

ManU won this season. Are they the biggest spenders?
They were not the biggest spenders, but they had to spend money. The spent over £20m on RVP. No one can argue that without RVP United wouldn't have claimed the leauge title. Even fergie said it. The difference between City and United last season war RVP.
Re: Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? by caukerzee(m): 4:12pm On May 22, 2013
usbcable:

no mind all of them
@ bolded simply explains it.

Employer says to everybody that his employee has performed to his expectation
Yet a competitor says NOOOOOO, it is not acceptable. that whatever the employee has achieved is not to be reckoned with.

who's stance is more valid, the EMPLOYER or the RIVAL COMPETITOR.

it just shows that the guy has really agonised barca fans over the last couple of years. grin
Truth is no employer would have said bad things about the manager in this kind of situation. Mourinho created disuinity in the Madrid dressing room, but why didnt perez state this? Its all for the sake of peace. Fact is, if everything was right why didnt madrid keep mourinho or why did mourinho refuse to stay? Perez did not tell us this in his press conference, he only said good things.
Re: Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? by caukerzee(m): 4:21pm On May 22, 2013
usbcable:

no mind all of them
@ bolded simply explains it.

Employer says to everybody that his employee has performed to his expectation
Yet a competitor says NOOOOOO, it is not acceptable. that whatever the employee has achieved is not to be reckoned with.

who's stance is more valid, the EMPLOYER or the RIVAL COMPETITOR.

it just shows that the guy has really agonised barca fans over the last couple of years. grin
Again, Mourinho did not Agonize barca 'over the last couple of years'. He only did that to a declinig barca this season. As a matter of fact, he has suffered in the hands of barca more than any team in the world. His worst defeat was against barca.
Re: Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? by biolabee(m): 6:55am On May 23, 2013
AjanleKoko: I can understand Chelsea fans who revere Mourinho, and feel he can do no wrong.
He put their club on the map, made them title contenders in England, as well as in Europe. . Before him they were nobodies. That is kind of the same way Barca fans feel about Cryuff and the way he improved their game.

But for Real Madrid fans . . . the club was always a first class club in Europe. They didn't really need him, they were just desperate to end Barca's perceived hegemony and needed a quick fix. They don't need to be grateful to him the way Chelsea fans are.

You killed it!
Re: Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? by Wahala90: 7:21am On May 23, 2013
AjanleKoko: They didn't really need him, they were just desperate to end Barca's perceived hegemony and needed a quick fix.
It is easy to see how wrong you are here. You said they didn't need him and your immediate next statement tells us why they needed him. If they didn't need him what were they doing with him and even paid him.
Re: Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? by sucess001(m): 7:36am On May 23, 2013
For you to better appreciate how poor mou has performed, pls look @ d statistics below;

1 Guardiola - 5 yrs. 14 trophies
2. Diego Simeone- 2 1\2 yrs- 4 trophies- 2 copa, one Europa, one European super cup

3 mou- 3 yrs- 3 trophies

As can be seen above, even simeone wit far less quality players has won more trophies dan mou over a shorter period of time.

Wat oda point do u nid to prove wat a monumental failure d 'only one ' is?

3 Likes

Re: Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? by AjanleKoko: 8:19am On May 23, 2013
Wahala90:
It is easy to see how wrong you are here. You said they didn't need him and your immediate next statement tells us why they needed him. If they didn't need him what were they doing with him and even paid him.

cheesy cheesy
Stop this farmer-style argument jare.
You think Pellegrini could not have gotten the 2.5 cups that Mourinho did? For less sef. tongue
Is it not Simeone that has gotten 2 titles, one of them a European title, and qualified Athletico for the Champions League in 2 seasons? Was Real Madrid not qualifying for the CL before Mou arrived there?

Abegi oh.
Re: Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? by Wahala90: 1:27pm On May 23, 2013
AjanleKoko:

cheesy cheesy
Stop this farmer-style argument jare.
You think Pellegrini could not have gotten the 2.5 cups that Mourinho did? For less sef. tongue
Is it not Simeone that has gotten 2 titles, one of them a European title, and qualified Athletico for the Champions League in 2 seasons? Was Real Madrid not qualifying for the CL before Mou arrived there?

Abegi oh.

Stop attacking me and defend what you said or accept you are wrong there. You said Madrid were just desperate to end Barca's perceived hegemony and needed a quick fix. So they hired Mou. At the same time you are saying they didn't need him. Wete La Bete La Mete!!!
Re: Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? by switchmax8: 7:25am On May 24, 2013
Mourinho broke barca dominance ? he broke barca dominance yet they won the league without defenders and injured players while he has 450m euros players that cannot win dortmund 45.5 euros worth players and atletico that has only Falcao as their star players uhmmm you must be kidding if you say mou broke barca dominance.
He ought to have stopped barca from winning any trophy that is when i will believe he had broked barca dominance he is just a glory hunter and could not cope with spanish style of football.In spain the talking is on the field and it is 11-11 players not on media or by poking your opponent eyes.
Mou is a complete failure madrid spent close to 309m million euros on kaka(65m),ronaldo(approx 96m)alonso(35m),arbeloa(18m),Ramos(27m),benzema(41m),higuain(27m) while mourinho came he bought Di maria(30m),ozil(18m)khedira(14m)callejon(10m) contrao(30m),Modric(35m),altintop(3.5),Nurin Sahin(10m) yet he could not win a single plastic and you say he is not a failure uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? by Wahala90: 9:26am On May 24, 2013
switchmax8: while he has 450m euros players
It has been said and proven over and over that paying huge sum on a player doesn't necessarily mean the player is better than another not receiving such a huge sum. Paying such sums doesn't guarantee titles. Fergie is an example he spent huge sums on players in his first three years but won zero titles.

switchmax8: He ought to have stopped barca from winning any trophy that is when i will believe he had broked barca dominance ...
Stopping their dominance is nothing and does not mean they will not win any throphies.

switchmax8: ... yet he could not win a single plastic
He won three throphies. Wenger has not won any in so many years.
Re: Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? by popizaino(m): 11:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
ujchief:
Its only chelsea fans that believes he is a special one! Special my foot! He's just an arrogant manager that manages to inflict supporters of any club he goes to with arrogance! He did it with chelsea, and then transferred it to madrid, turning the beautiful El-classico to a game of wrestling, karate and takwaendo!
I'm glad he succeeded in soiling his record at madrid and been forced to eat the humble pie.

I pity for chelsea. He's going to spoil the beautiful football they've adopted for some time now, moving cohesively with the ball, building an attack and troubling the defense. Now, its going to be a kick-and-follow pattern which is only going to favor Essien, Lampard and Mikel; I pity the likes of Hazard, Mata and Oscar that moves with the ball. And for Torres, you're gone! Ba is likely to adopt to Jose's style than Torres.

#always United#
how do you now access him bn the coach of your club?
Re: Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? by Branzy(m): 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
popizaino:
how do you now access him bn the coach of your club?

grin
Re: Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? by popizaino(m): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
Iaz93:
I can't wait for Chelsea to be drawn with Real Madrid in next season's Champz League . .Ronaldo should just move to Man.utd or Monaco if Ancelotti z nt taking over. Real Madrid is going down. SMH
4 years going down the lane real madrid is going strong and winning it all.but mourinho is been exposed daily and has event opted for psg for a perceives shame he might receive if e doesn't win anything this season with man United.
Re: Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? by popizaino(m): 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
Oahray:
By his own overhyped standards, YES, and badly too!

Mourinho wasn't hired to win a league trophy for them and then leave. Pellegrini and other past Madrid coaches did that and were fired anyway. He had everything he needed to succeed (a team of worldclass players, a handsome transfer budget, and support of the madrid president which past coaches never had) and was hired to bring back the glory day of Madrid... the era of the Galaticos. Dominate both in Spain and in Europe, deliver the La Decima like he helped Inter win the UCL... and he couldn't... The "ONLY ONE" couldn't sad

If a miserly one league trophy, one copa del rey, and one spanish supercopa in three full seasons is a remarkable achievement by the self aclaimed "SPECIAL-ONE-C.U.M-ONLY-ONE", maybe we should give a pat on the back to a varsity professor who scores no better than an eight-grader in a general knowledge test.

Mancini won the one EPL, FA cup and community shield with Man City (an inferior team in a 'more competitive'english league) in three seasons, yet he got sacked and people say he deserved it. Why is Mourinho's similar result with a better team in a supposedly "less competitive league" better? Ancelotti just ended a league trophy drought with PSG, and who is singing his praise to high heavens?

Mou is overrated, pure and simple!
to imagine you said this 4 years ago shows how much you know about the game.

Good one bro
Re: Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? by popizaino(m): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
ebamma:
mourinho is the best coach of the 2000's haters can hate, sir alex rushed and retired when he heard the rumour that mou was coming back to england, pep gurdiola the most over rated coach who messi's magic helped him to achieve a lot went to bayern instead of man city cos he was afraid of mourinho's chelsea return, mou is the best
well he is now at man city now but I don't think that still stops you from your preconceived opinion of him been overrated.

or does it?
Re: Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? by raumdeuter: 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
Interesting

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs AFC Bournemouth (0 - 1) On 14th December 2019 / Chelsea Vs Fulham (0 - 0) On 3rd February 2023 / Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.