Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

ooo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ooo (3467 Views)

Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. / Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! / Help A Confused Sister Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ooo by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 22, 2013
haitto99: definitely she cares,bt my advice dnt take her too serious,play along n get other dates
............AND GET AIDS?.........i say dump that thing
Re: ooo by bukatyne(f): 5:26pm On May 22, 2013
2s£xy:
Any girl less than 25 or 24 just want fun... Nothing but fun. Give them the fun and never attach ur emotions or heart to the relationship...

You will never be heartbroken!

Please don't generalize. Some women are married at that age.
Re: ooo by WackyJ1(m): 5:36pm On May 22, 2013
bukatyne:

Please don't generalize. Some women are married at that age.
AND SO?
Re: ooo by Inosenduatall: 5:40pm On May 22, 2013
Fussbot: Ha!me sef hate dis feeling bro

Mae person dey tel u sae in do u wrong mae in stil con dey laff...hian...d most annoying thing be sae in no go sabi sae u dey vex...bt 4 ur mind u go dey feel lik mae u k*l her..lol

Me tinks she only told you just 2 safe her a-s-s incase u later find out by anoda source(dat she is naw going out with d guy)

Lmao @ u be spartacus?
Hehehe... This is funny. You get the feeling perfectly. Especially the first and second paragraph.
Re: ooo by Inosenduatall: 5:50pm On May 22, 2013
andromida:

I understand how you feel,betrayed,disrespected,angry and who knows what else ah yes your ego is wounded. Calm down what kind of girl is she? If she is still a girl with her head in the clouds she may feel there is more out there and she may just not be ready for this level of commitment. I have no advice to give you as people will do what they want anyway.
Yeah you are right my ego is wounded. I feel betrayed and all the other stuff you said. As you said her head is probably in the clouds, but she always kills me with talks about 'our' future and dreams and ambitions. So which is she? Shey make I carry gun go rob for bank ni?
Re: ooo by Inosenduatall: 5:58pm On May 22, 2013
WackyJ1: My bro 2sexy has said it. Poster this is just the beginning. This seemingly small event is an indicator of something to come... Better have a backup and watch your back because just going out with this guy not once but twice means that she's being enticed by things outside... I know this firsthand. So just lock up and watch things
Your thoughts and mine are very similar. The urge to end things and move on is high though but most people still think I should hold on. It's gonna be hard but that's what I'll do now. Just smile and wave...

It is well.
Re: ooo by Inosenduatall: 6:02pm On May 22, 2013
uniqueval: A girl that cannot regard a simple request/instruction, is obviously not into you. Her eyez dey for outside. Enjoy the moment bearing in mind there are no angels out there.
Duly noted, Sir.
Re: ooo by WackyJ1(m): 7:16pm On May 22, 2013
Inosenduatall: Your thoughts and mine are very similar. The urge to end things and move on is high though but most people still think I should hold on. It's gonna be hard but that's what I'll do now. Just smile and wave...

It is well.
Now is the time for you to just act your best. Not because you want to keep her but because you know that if at all there is any course of action that is going to be productive, it's this one.. Normally i'd tell her she's free to move out but when she's ready to be serious she should let you know. Speak your Mind but don't force it. Don't force her to do anything. Keep in mind that whether you fight or you no fight, the outcome can still be the same so no stress
Re: ooo by Sanboy25: 8:25pm On May 22, 2013
rigormortis: keep bleeping her for the time being, dont think about wedding bells, always use a condom with her, if she comes to you with pregnancy, take a parternity test, never tell her the truth about anything anymore, she will only get angry, give her money only when you WANT to, lastly, dump her when you are done, make sure its you that does the dumping and not her.

What kind of life do you want the boy to live ?? undecided
@ OP: I you don't want the girl anymore dump her that's it.
Re: ooo by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
OP, how far with the girl in question?

Please update us.

*Amebo mod activated*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was I Rude? / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? / Why Girls Are Lying This Much ( Picture )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.