Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ (39449 Views)

7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives / Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:39am On May 25, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You are the "doubting Thomas". If she experienced it, who are you to doubt it? or do you have Scriptures to disprove it?

"The man with an experience is not at the mercy of a man with an argument."

So You still agree with this 'false prophet ' that makeup is made from Human blood ? what was that school you attended again ? smiley
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:29pm On May 25, 2013
frosbel:

So You still agree with this 'false prophet ' that makeup is made from Human blood ? what was that school you attended again ? smiley

This is a timely warning for your likes:

Judging Error
May. 19, 2013

"Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple" (Romans 16:17-18).

In order to mark and avoid those professing Christian teachers and leaders who are promoting doctrinal heresy (thus causing divisions among Christian believers), it is obvious that we must exercise sound biblical discernment and judgment. This judgment must be based on "the doctrine which ye have learned" from God's word. "To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them" (Isaiah 8:20).

Such decisions are not to be based on supposed scholarship, tolerance, or eloquence, for such teachers "by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple." Instead, we must know and apply God's word, the Holy Scriptures. We must be like the Bereans, who, when they heard new teachings, "searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so" (Acts 17:11).

It is sadly true today that many who call themselves Christians have compromised with the pseudo-scientific worldview of evolutionary humanism that controls all secular schools and colleges, hoping thereby to avoid the "offence of the cross" (Galatians 5:11), and to remain on good terms with "the princes of this world" and "the wisdom of this world" (1 Corinthians 2:6).

They do this for their own personal gain or prestige, however, not serving Christ, "but their own belly" (Romans 16:18). Those who are simple Bible-believing Christians are, therefore, not to be deceived by their "good words," but to "mark" and avoid them. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:55am On May 27, 2013
frosbel: ^^^^

You are still hallucinating.

btw , do you still believe what she said about human blood being used to make female makeup ?

hahaha grin

Don't be nescient. This can be backed up with Scriptures.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by nep2ra(m): 11:18am On May 27, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Don't be nescient. This can be backed up with Scriptures.

Now I know you are joker. You better back it up with Scriptures or forever lose your credibility.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by enilove(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2013
Strait is the gate .... but only few there be that findeth it.

That statement is the truth. Many would not believe ,even as they disbelieved Noah.

Gbenga Adeboye,a Yoruba comedian ,that died in 1999 was sent back with a message that "Jesus is the way". He was sent back to come and bring his Bible and his hymn book. Meaning to rededicate his life to Jesus Christ and inform others that Jesus is the only way. He died 4 days or so latter.

These messages are now common,just might be answer to the request of the Rich man. The rich man requested that if somebody could go from among dead to inform his brothers living that hell is real,they might repent and not end there.

These messages are not sold. There is no material gain hidden in these messages. Go to www.spiritlessons.com , you will read so many for free. Just to caution us and to make us to amend our ways.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:56pm On May 27, 2013
nep2ra:

Now I know you are joker. You better back it up with Scriptures or forever lose your credibility.

And would you believe it if I back it up with Scriptures? Are you a believer?
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 27, 2013
The Bible is the best selling book and many own it yet many do not read or comprehend what is in it. Now if You Read John Chapter 5 as follows you can't but conclude that this woman is lying:

5:25 I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the
dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear
will live.
26 For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son
to have life in himself.
27 And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man.
28 "Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in
their graves will hear his voice
29 and come out--those who have done good will rise to live, and those
who have done evil will rise to be condemned.
30 By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment
is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.
31 "If I testify about myself, my testimony is not valid"

Now John Chapter 5 and several Biblical verses say that when you are dead, you remain dead until judgment day. Jesus will then judge and the good shall rise and live again. Well, until that day every one that dies stays in their graves stone dead and will not see God or heaven.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 27, 2013
omonuan: The Bible is the best selling book and many own it yet many do not read or comprehend what is in it. Now if You Read John Chapter 5 as follows you can't but conclude that this woman is lying:

will live.
to have life in himself.

Now John Chapter 5 and several Biblical verses say that when you are dead, you remain dead until judgment day. Jesus will then judge and the good shall rise and live again. Well, until that day every one that dies stays in their graves stone dead and will not see God or heaven.

Perfectly said !!

1 Like

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:17pm On May 27, 2013
omonuan: The Bible is the best selling book and many own it yet many do not read or comprehend what is in it. Now if You Read John Chapter 5 as follows you can't but conclude that this woman is lying:

will live.
to have life in himself.

Don't be contumacious. Can you tell us who appeared to Jesus at the Mount of Transfiguration?
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2013
frosbel:

Perfectly said !!

You don't have to be invidious.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by mcfynest(m): 5:30pm On May 27, 2013
According to the following
verses......
matthew 9 vs24... He said
unto them, Give place:
for the maid is not dead,
but sleepeth. And they
laughed him to scorn.
John 11:11 These things
said he: and after that he
saith unto them, Our
friend Lazarus sleepeth;
but I go, that I may
awake him out of sleep.
Acts 7:60 And he kneeled
down, and cried with a
loud voice, Lord, lay not
this sin to their charge.
And when he had said
this, he fell asleep.
1 Corinthians 15:6 After
that, he was seen of
above five hundred
brethren at once; of
whom the greater part
remain unto this present,
but some are fallen
asleep.
Ecclesiastes 9:5 For the
living know that they
shall die: but the dead
know not any thing,
neither have they any
more a reward; for the
memory of them is
forgotten.
Based on the above text
from the holy bible, we
can understand that when
a person dies, he does
not go to a world beyond
or transforms into
something else. He is
asleep waiting for the
time that he would be
woken uo someday. Just
like when we sleep, we
are conscious of nothing,
we just lie on where we
slept waiting to be woken
up by instinct.
secondly, lets us consider
the following verses .......
John 5:28 Marvel not at
this: for the hour is
coming, in the which all
that are in the graves
shall hear his voice, 5:29
And shall come forth;
they that have done
good, unto the
resurrection of life; and
they that have done evil,
unto the resurrection of
damnation.
Acts 24:15 And have hope
toward God, which they
themselves also allow,
that there shall be a
resurrection of the dead,
both of the just and
unjust
this is just the simple and
logical explanation of
death
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:23pm On May 27, 2013
mcfynest: According to the following
verses......
matthew 9 vs24... He said
unto them, Give place:
for the maid is not dead,
but sleepeth. And they
laughed him to scorn.
John 11:11 These things
said he: and after that he
saith unto them, Our
friend Lazarus sleepeth;
but I go, that I may
awake him out of sleep.
Acts 7:60 And he kneeled
down, and cried with a
loud voice, Lord, lay not
this sin to their charge.
And when he had said
this, he fell asleep.
1 Corinthians 15:6 After
that, he was seen of
above five hundred
brethren at once; of
whom the greater part
remain unto this present,
but some are fallen
asleep.
Ecclesiastes 9:5 For the
living know that they
shall die: but the dead
know not any thing,
neither have they any
more a reward; for the
memory of them is
forgotten.
Based on the above text
from the holy bible, we
can understand that when
a person dies, he does
not go to a world beyond
or transforms into
something else. He is
asleep waiting for the
time that he would be
woken uo someday. Just
like when we sleep, we
are conscious of nothing,
we just lie on where we
slept waiting to be woken
up by instinct.
secondly, lets us consider
the following verses .......
John 5:28 Marvel not at
this: for the hour is
coming, in the which all
that are in the graves
shall hear his voice, 5:29
And shall come forth;
they that have done
good, unto the
resurrection of life; and
they that have done evil,
unto the resurrection of
damnation.
Acts 24:15 And have hope
toward God, which they
themselves also allow,
that there shall be a
resurrection of the dead,
both of the just and
unjust
this is just the simple and
logical explanation of
death

Can you tell us whether Moses is resurrected yet, if not, who did our Lord Jesus commune with at the Mount of transfiguration?
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 27, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Don't be contumacious. Can you tell us who appeared to Jesus at the Mount of Transfiguration?

If you want to extend what John Chap 5 espoused we can : Revelation 14

14 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

According to Revlation 14 many are not qualified to go to heaven, Only 144,000 people are required. it is possible that Moses is one of the 144K people, but even the standard of Revelation is not met by him. As far as I know, he was not a virgin so there is my conundrum. Hey could God have made an exception? May be.

Don't chastise me please. I didn't write the Bible. I do understand though that the Bible does have an internal consistency problem but by golly don't blame the messenger. I cited John correctly didn't I? Even Mcfynest cited other Biblical verses in support of what I previously said.

Just read your Bible thoroughly before spewing venom! Do not pick and choose what suits you because you can. You must give room for others especially when they are also using the Bible to make their points.

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by BraveGuy: 8:38pm On May 27, 2013
Even if an angel were to stand before most people, their belief system will not change.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by alexleo(m): 9:17pm On May 27, 2013
frosbel: Yeah right !

Ola has perfected the art of not testing every spirit , no wonder he is so deceived and steeped into false doctrine.

Agent of falsehood and deceit. You are just messing up yourself to the detriment of your soul.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by nep2ra(m): 9:18pm On May 27, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Can you tell us whether Moses is resurrected yet, if not, who did our Lord Jesus commune with at the Mount of transfiguration?

Are you saying the Bible contains inconsistency?
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by alexleo(m): 9:22pm On May 27, 2013
frosbel: She even saw Mary , lol.

Brethren avoid these false prophets and their false visions.

"Your prophets have said so many foolish things, false to the core. They did not save you from exile by pointing out your sins. Instead, they painted false pictures, filling you with false hope." - Lamentations 2:14

Even satan quoted bible to deceive Jesus like you are doing but thank God he failed with his deceit just like you will fail with your false message.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 27, 2013
alexleo:

Even satan quoted bible to deceive Jesus like you are doing but thank God he failed with his deceit just like you will fail with your false message.

when you stop preaching against medicine, when your pastors stop answering reverend , and then you stop collecting tithes when we can talk. cheesy

For now, your cult needs some lesson in humility.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by alexleo(m): 10:38pm On May 27, 2013
frosbel:

when you stop preaching against medicine, when you pastors stop answering reverend , and when you stop collecting tithes when we can talk. cheesy

For now, your cult needs some lesson in humility.

The reponse of a hopeless man. Foolishness at its peak.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by mazaje(m): 10:46pm On May 27, 2013
alexleo:

The reponse of a hopeless man. Foolishness at its peak.

Another failed fear monger being rebuked by his christian brother. . . grin
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by alexleo(m): 11:14pm On May 27, 2013
mazaje:

Another failed fear monger being rebuked by his christian brother. . . grin

If you don't want to give your life to christ then you have no business in whatever biblical issue that am having with my christian brother. Face your useless atheism or dump it for your own good. Busybody!

The fear of hell which you are practicing under the guise of atheism will not help you. Whether you believe in its existence or not does not change anything just like your non belief in the existence of God does not change the truth of his existence.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by mcfynest(m): 8:42am On May 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

it was a vision and dats all
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by mazaje(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2013
alexleo:

If you don't want to give your life to christ then you have no business in whatever biblical issue that am having with my christian brother. Face your useless atheism or dump it for your own good. Busybody!

The fear of hell which you are practicing under the guise of atheism will not help you. Whether you believe in its existence or not does not change anything just like your non belief in the existence of God does not change the truth of his existence.

Didn't your put your god to a test with me and your god showed you that he was imaginary?. . .Plssss try another test again lets see how it will work this time. . .God, hell, heaven satan, demond all remain IMAGINARY IDEAS. . .
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:18am On May 28, 2013
omonuan:

If you want to extend what John Chap 5 espoused we can : Revelation 14

14 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

According to Revlation 14 many are not qualified to go to heaven, Only 144,000 people are required. it is possible that Moses is one of the 144K people, but even the standard of Revelation is not met by him. As far as I know, he was not a virgin so there is my conundrum. Hey could God have made an exception? May be.

If you read the parallel chapter in Revelation chapter 7 you would have known who the 144,000 are, and they are and it wasn't only them that made it to heaven, verse 9 reads:

After this I beheld, and lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands
(Revelation 7:9)

omonuan:

Don't chastise me please. I didn't write the Bible. I do understand though that the Bible does have an internal consistency problem but by golly don't blame the messenger. I cited John correctly didn't I? Even Mcfynest cited other Biblical verses in support of what I previously said.

The Bible has no internal consistency problem as you have claimed but you are the one who fails to see that Scriptures interprete Scriptures. Anyone can cite Scriptures but are you rightly dividing the Word of truth?

omonuan:

Just read your Bible thoroughly before spewing venom! Do not pick and choose what suits you because you can. You must give room for others especially when they are also using the Bible to make their points.

It seems that you have to take a dose of your own medicine because you need it.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:28am On May 28, 2013
BraveGuy:

Even if an angel were to stand before most people, their belief system will not change.

The rich man heard the truth from Abraham in the following conversation:

"The he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that you would send him to my father's house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify to them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Abraham said to him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay father Abraham: but if one went to them from the dead, they will repent. And he said to him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead"
(Luke 16:27-31).
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:33am On May 28, 2013
nep2ra:

Are you saying the Bible contains inconsistency?

You haven't answered me whether you're ready for the Scriptural backing for these testimonies, will you believe if they are provided?
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:47am On May 28, 2013
mcfynest:

it was a vision and dats all

If you believe that Moses is dead and yet to be resurrected, just in a sleeping, why then would he engage with our Lord Jesus Christ in a conversation? Unless you are claiming that Moses was into somnambulism and somniloquism respectively. shocked
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by alexleo(m): 11:32am On May 28, 2013
mazaje:

Didn't your put your god to a test with me and your god showed you that he was imaginary?. . .Plssss try another test again lets see how it will work this time. . .God, hell, heaven satan, demond all remain IMAGINARY IDEAS. . .

I ve no time for useless atheists. I ve replied you on this matter before and if in your so called wisdom you can't understand it then am not suprised because I replied a FOOL. Like I said, face your useless atheism. Our misunderstanding does not concern you.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:40am On May 28, 2013
alexleo:

I ve no time for useless atheists. I ve replied you on this matter before and if in your so called wisdom you can't understand it then am not suprised because I talked to FOOL. Like I said, face your useless atheism. Our misunderstanding does not concern you.

"Control your temper, for anger labels you a fool"- Ecclesiastes 7:9

1 Like

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by olubuffett: 11:45am On May 28, 2013
well, at least if you guys don't believe any of the massages watch Chris rock human hair extension on you tube and see how those women sacrificed their hair to their gods.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT31zr-RIiY
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:08pm On May 28, 2013
olubuffett:

well, at least if you guys don't believe any of the massages watch Chris rock human hair extension on you tube and see how those women sacrificed their hair to their gods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT31zr-RIiY

Thanks for this videoclip. It was informative and shows why weave-ons can be damning to our souls.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by alexleo(m): 12:43pm On May 28, 2013
frosbel:

"Control your temper, for anger labels you a fool"- Ecclesiastes 7:9

Even satan can quote bible so am not carried away when you quote bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology / Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.