Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ (39447 Views)

7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives / Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
Goshen360:

I tell you he will run. He can't just explain things he believes because it's all copy and paste job without questioning them nor search the scriptures to see if those copy and paste job are right teachings. He will result to insult and then run away. Can you see the kind of people that wants to be ministers of the new covenant?

Lord, have mercy!

In the past when he copys and pastes he will quote his sources, nowadays he has thrown caution to the wind, he is now actively involved in plagiarism. grin
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Goshen360(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
frosbel:

Goshen, you and I know , Ola is spiritually bankrupt, he needs some humility, diligence and study, at least for 6 months. smiley

grin grin grin Gbagaun! But the sad thing is, if it's not coming from his infallible PhD and the likes, he thinks others are teaching false teaching. Okay, him and his infallible PhDs should answer some scrutiny, he cannot but will call us pigs and then run away. You see them?
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by shdemidemi(m): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
frosbel:

In the past when he copys and pastes he will quote his sources, nowadays he has thrown caution to the wind, he is now actively involved in plagiarism. grin

lol..rolling on the floor grin
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by alexleo(m): 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2013
Here is a wonderful teaching presented by our beloved brother frosbel in the year 2011. Pls read and be blessed. Amen.

frosbel: For some, the horror of the Christian doctrine of hell—that it is a place of eternal, conscious torment where God's enemies are punished—has led them not just to avert their eyes and minds, but to deny it entirely. "Surely," they say, "hell is a fictional construct used to oppress people with fear; a God of love would never allow such a place to really exist." There's an emotional power to this argument, to be sure. No one, certainly no Christian, likes the idea of hell.

At the same time, this doctrine isn't just drapery on the side of the Christian worldview, something with no relevance to the structure of the faith itself. Nor is the doctrine of hell an embarrassing, unnecessary, primitive wart that we believe just because we're told we have to.

On the contrary, the doctrine and reality of hell actually throws the glory of the gospel into sharp relief for us. It helps us to understand just how great God really is, how sinfully wretched we really are, and how unutterably amazing it is that he would show us grace at all. Moreover, the reality of hell—if we don't push it out of our minds—will focus us, above all, on the task of proclaiming the gospel to those who are in danger of spending eternity there.

With that in mind, here are five biblical statements about hell which, taken as a whole, demonstrate why hell is integral to the gospel.

WHY HELL is INTEGRAL to THE GOSPEL

1. Scripture teaches that there is a real place called hell. I won't belabor this point. Others have made this case with crystal clarity. Suffice it to say that medieval bishops didn't invent the doctrine of hell as a way to scare the serfs; they got it from the apostles. And the apostles didn't invent it to scare the pagans; they got it from Jesus, At the most basic level, therefore, if we claim to be Christians and to believe that the Bible is the word of God, we have to recognize that the Bible teaches the reality of hell. But there's more.

2. Hell shows us how heinous our sin really is. Have you ever heard someone make the argument that no human sin could possibly deserve eternal torment in hell? It's an interesting argument, one that reveals a lot about the human heart. Why is it that when people think about hell, they always conclude that God must be at fault and not themselves? You can see how the doctrine reveals our hearts: when we consider our own sin, our first inclination is always to minimize it, to protest that it's not that bad and that God is wrong to say it deserves punishment.

The reality of hell stands as a massive refutation of that self-justification. Non-Christians will always see the horrors of hell as an indictment of God, but as Christians who know God to be perfectly just and righteous, we must understand that the horrors of hell are actually an indictment of us. We may want to minimize our sin, or excuse it, or try to argue our consciences down. But the fact that God has declared that we deserve eternal torment for those sins should remind us that they are not small at all. They are enormously evil.

3. Hell shows us how immovably and unimpeachably just God really is. People have been tempted throughout history to think of God as a corrupt judge, one who sets aside the demands of justice simply because he likes the defendant. "We are all God's children," the argument goes. "How could God hand down such a horrible sentence on some of his children?" The answer to that question is simple: God is not a corrupt judge. He is an absolutely just and righteous one.

Over and over the Bible makes this point. When God reveals himself to Moses, he declares himself to be compassionate and loving, but he also says, "Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished." The Psalms declare that "Righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne." What an amazing statement! If God is to continue being God, he cannot simply set justice aside and sweep sin under the rug. He must deal with it—decisively and with exacting justice. When God finally judges, not one sin will receive more punishment than it deserves,

The Bible tells us that on that day, when God sentences his enemies to hell, the whole universe will recognize and acknowledge that what he has decided is unimpeachably just and right. Isaiah 5 makes this point with bracing clarity: "Therefore Sheol has enlarged its appetite and opens its mouth without measure." It's a grotesque image, the grave widening its mouth to swallow the inhabitants of Jerusalem. And yet by this means, Isaiah declares, "The Lord of Hosts is exalted in justice, and the Holy God shows himself holy in righteousness." Similarly, Romans 9:22 tells us that by the torments of hell, God will "show his wrath and make his power known," so that he might "make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy."

We may not understand it fully now, but one day hell itself will declare God's glory. It will—even in its horror—testify together with the psalmist, "Righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne."

4. Hell shows us how horrific the cross really was, and how great God's grace really is. Romans 3 tells us that God put forth Jesus as a sacrifice of atonement "to demonstrate his justice." He did this "because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished."

Why did Jesus have to die on the cross? It was because that was the only way God could righteously not send every one of us to hell. Jesus had to take what was due to us, and that means he had to endure the equivalent of hell as he hung on the cross. That doesn't mean that Jesus actually went to hell. But it does mean that the nails and the thorns were only the beginning of Jesus' suffering. The true height of his suffering came when God poured out his wrath on Jesus. When the darkness fell, that wasn't just God covering the suffering of his Son, as some have said. That was the darkness of the curse, of God's wrath. It was the darkness of hell, and in that moment Jesus was enduring its full fury—the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty.

When you understand the cross in that light, you begin to understand better just how magnificent God's grace to you is, if you are a Christian. The mission of redemption that Jesus undertook involved a commitment to endure God's wrath in your place, to take the hell that you deserve. What an amazing display of love and mercy that is! Yet you will only see and understand this display of love clearly when you understand, accept, and shudder at the horror of hell.

5. Hell focuses our minds on the task of proclaiming the gospel. If hell is real, and if people are truly in danger of spending eternity there, then there is no more urgent and important task than doing precisely what Jesus told his apostles to do before he ascended to heaven—proclaim to the world the good news that forgiveness of sins is offered through Jesus Christ!

I think John Piper got it exactly right in a Gospel Coalition interview: "It's very hard to give up on the gospel if you believe there is hell, that after this life, there is an endless suffering for those who did not believe in the gospel." There are all kinds of good things that Christians can do—and in fact should do! But if hell is real, it is worth keeping in mind—no, it is imperative that we keep in mind—that the one thing that Christians can do that no one else in the world is ever going to do is to tell people how they can be forgiven of their sin, how they can avoid spending an eternity in hell.

CONCLUSION

There is no doubt that the doctrine of hell is horrible. The doctrine is horrible because the reality is horrible. But that's not a reason to avert our eyes and ignore it, much less to reject it. There are those who think that, by rejecting or at least ignoring the doctrine in their preaching, they are making God more glorious and more loving. Far from it! What they are really doing is unwittingly stealing glory from the Savior Jesus Christ, as if what he saved us from was… well, not so bad after all. In fact, the horrific nature of what we have been saved from only intensifies the glory of what we have been saved to. Not only so, but as we see ever more clearly the horror of hell, we look with ever more love, ever more gratitude, and ever greater worship to the One who endured that hell for us and saved us.

http://www.9marks.org/ejournal/why-hell-integral-gospel
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2013
frosbel:

Goshen360:

grin grin grin Gbagaun! But the sad thing is, if it's not coming from his infallible PhD and the likes, he thinks others are teaching false teaching. Okay, him and his infallible PhDs should answer some scrutiny, he cannot but will call us pigs and then run away. You see them?

shdemidemi:

lol..rolling on the floor grin

Here is a set of question that you need to answer in sincerity for the salvation of your souls:

[quote]Have I always loved God my Creator with all my heart, mind, soul and strength? ____YES ___NO
Have I made a god in my own image? a god to suit myself? ____YES ___NO
Have I ever used God's name in vain? ____YES ___NO
Have I kept the Sabbath holy? ____YES ___NO
Have I always honoured my parents implicitly? ____YES ___NO
Have I murdered (God considers hatred as murder)? ____YES ___NO
Have I committed adultery (including premarital sex and lust)? ____YES ___NO
Have I stolen (the value is irrelevant)? ____YES ___NO
Have I lied (including fibs and these questions)? ____YES ___NO
Have I coveted (been greedy or materialistic)? ____YES ___NO

This last part is where grace gives us the freedom from the bondage of death, and it only applies to the humble.

If you have even broken one Law, then you have sinned against God and therefore will "surely die," for the "wages of sin is death."

We are all guilty of breaking the Commandments. Listen to the voice of your conscience, and let it remind you of some of the sins of the past. We are not perfect as we are commanded to be (Matthew 5:48 ), neither is our heart pure. On Judgment Day our transgressions will be the evidence of our shame. Think of it: God has seen every sin we have ever committed. We share our thought-life with Him.

We are guilty of violating His Law a multitude of times, yet if we repent, God can forgive us because Jesus stepped into the courtroom 2,000 years ago and paid the fine for us.

His death on the cross satisfied the Law we so blatantly transgressed, and at the same time demonstrated how much God loves us:

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

His shed blood on the cross can make you clean in the sight of a holy God, as though you have never sinned.

God doesn't want you to go to Hell. Please, forget your arguments, repent and put your trust in Jesus and be saved from God's wrath. Make Psalm 51 your prayer, then read your Bible daily and always obey what you read; God will never let you down.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2013
alexleo:

Here is a wonderful teaching presented by our beloved brother frosbel in the year 2011. Pls read and be blessed. Amen.

You can see that frosbel copied and pasted that article even though he turned out to be an hypocrite who will tell you one thing and do another thing. He copied and pasted that article but as you can see he doesn't even believe in it and he is too proud to admit his error.

Goshen on the other hand use to question frobel's heretical beliefs in the past but has now joined him in propagation the doctrines of demons. And as for shdemidemi, his pride prevents him from repenting from his sins as his mentors.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Goshen360(m): 11:26am On Jul 15, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Goshen on the other hand use to question frobel's heretical beliefs in the past but has now joined him in propagation the doctrines of demons. And as for shdemidemi, his pride prevents him from repenting from his sins as his mentors.

What shocked Does that mean I still reject the trinity of God? Frosbel and I don't agree on certain things but we have managed our differences well. We agree on MOST ISSUES though so what's your problem about that?

1 Like

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You can see that frosbel copied and pasted that article even though he turned out to be an hypocrite who will tell you one thing and do another thing. He copied and pasted that article but as you can see he doesn't even believe in it and he is too proud to admit his error.

Deeperlife is the epitome of hypocrisy, saying one thing and doing another.

Hypocrites !!

smiley
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:45am On Jul 15, 2013
frosbel:

Deeperlife is the epitome of hypocrisy, saying one thing and doing another.

Hypocrites !!

smiley

Your copied and paste article above says who the true hypocrite is on this board. Repent cheesy
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by shdemidemi(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
OLAADEGBU:
Here is a set of question that you need to answer in sincerity for the salvation of your souls:

We are all guilty of breaking the Commandments. Listen to the voice of your conscience, and let it remind you of some of the sins of the past. We are not perfect as we are commanded to be (Matthew 5:48 ), neither is our heart pure. On Judgment Day our transgressions will be the evidence of our shame. Think of it: God has seen every sin we have ever committed. We share our thought-life with Him.

We are guilty of violating His Law a multitude of times, yet if we repent, God can forgive us because Jesus stepped into the courtroom 2,000 years ago and paid the fine for us.

His death on the cross satisfied the Law we so blatantly transgressed, and at the same time demonstrated how much God loves us:

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

His shed blood on the cross can make you clean in the sight of a holy God, as though you have never sinned.

God doesn't want you to go to Hell. Please, forget your arguments, repent and put your trust in Jesus and be saved from God's wrath. Make Psalm 51 your prayer, then read your Bible daily and always obey what you read; God will never let you down.

Contradictions every where, do you actually read these things before pasting them?

1 Like

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by alexleo(m): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
shdemidemi:

Contradictions every where, do you actually read these things before pasting them?

Ok what is wrong in what he wrote. Pls tell us.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by shdemidemi(m): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
OLAADEGBU: His death on the cross satisfied the Law we so blatantly transgressed, and at the same time demonstrated how much God loves us:

When you believe the gospel of Christ how could you possibly go to hell?
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:01am On Jul 19, 2013
Come, See And Encounter

The God that cannot fail@

Deeper Life Conference Centre

Km 42, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

20-21 July 2013

Saturday 18:00 hours (6:00 PM)

Sunday 08:00 hours (08:00 AM)

http://www.dclm.org/

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 19, 2013
OLAADEGBU: Come, See And Encounter

20-21 July 2013

God is everywhere, he sees me , hears me and meets my needs, why should I come looking for him in your crusades.

Besides, I have the bible which I love to read and receive fresh food from God, we don't need your crusades, thanks.

smiley
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:19am On Jul 19, 2013
frosbel:

God is everywhere, he sees me , hears me and meets my needs, why should I come looking for him in your crusades.

Besides, I have the bible which I love to read and receive fresh food from God, we don't need your crusades, thanks.

smiley

Heed the Master's whistle. grin

1 Like

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Pygru: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2013
frosbel:

smiley
better speak for ya self
who be we

1 Like

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 19, 2013
Pygru:
better speak for ya self
who be we

stop being a nuisance, why are you stalking me, abi dem send you !!

From getting thrown out of the politics section for contributing nothing and harassing others to the religious section where you are following me from post to post

smiley
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Pygru: 11:01am On Jul 19, 2013
frosbel:

From getting thrown out of the politics section for contributing nothing and harassing others to the religious section where you are following me from post to post

smiley
you are the one who is 'nuisantic'
this was Ola's post below

OLAADEGBU: Come, See And Encounter

20-21 July 2013

and then see you reply

frosbel:

smiley
who are the we
Why you no ignore the post
Must you comment
Old man wey no wan mind him business
smh

1 Like

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2013
frosbel:

Why are you always paranoid? Paranoia is a form of mental disorder that you need to seek deliverance from. Come thou with us and He will do thee good. Leave the husks of Egypt and feast on heavenly food... wink
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 19, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Why are you always paranoid? Paranoia is a form of mental disorder that you need to seek deliverance from. Come thou with us and He will do thee good. Leave the husks of Egypt and feast on heavenly food... wink

Thank you OLA.

Actually I left the husks of Egypt the moment I left Deeperlife.

smiley
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2013
frosbel:

Thank you OLA.

Actually I left the husks of Egypt the moment I left Deeperlife.

smiley

The same way Demas left Paul to connect with his worldly ties? undecided

"For Demas has forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica;"
(2 Timothy 4:10)

1 Like

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Pygru: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2013
frosbel:

smiley

make I reply the bolded,
you keep repeating that statement.
Were you the one that threw me out
How is that even possible
I spend about 4hrs daily in the politics section.
Oya check this link and see the number of likes wey I get for my posts grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1357171/soyinka-embarrassment-admirers-patience-jonathan
this man from Imo state mind ya self oo
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Yahushuabride1: 9:09am On Aug 02, 2013
Hi again. Point of correction, I'm not a member of Deeper Life Bible church -but I love them so much-. I've been born again for the past 31 years, and filled with the Holy Spirit in the past 21 years. I used to argue in favour of make-up, lip-stick etc, and nobody could floor-me in such arguments. But thank God that my eyes have finally opened !! I'm a born again Christian woman who is happy to declare for the first time in my life, what is written in Psalm 139:14, King James Version (KJV)
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. I used to be an addict to make-up and external adornments, until my spiritual eyes got opened by the grace of Jesus Christ in April 2013. I attend church but my dressing is dictated from the bible; please see 1 Timothy 2:9
King James Version (KJV)9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; also see 1 Peter 3:3-5
King James Version (KJV)
3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
I'm a much happier woman now, as I now know what it means to be naturally beautiful. I've lived overseas in the past seven years and I realised from personal experience, that wearing of trousers by females doesn't protect them from the winter. A woman can put on her under slacks/thick tights under her long skirt or gown and that will keep her warmer than the trousers alone. In fact, you are more prone to frost bite and cold when you wear trousers alone, hence some ladies still need to put on long coats over the trousers.
Wearing of trousers by females,increases their risk for vaginal thrush, repeated vaginal infections and pubic odour (excuse my medical terminologies). I just need to enlighten you that's all. Please Google "the history of women wearing trousers", "the history of lip stick", "the history of make-up in women". Let Google not be used to judge christian women on the last day. Many of us are in bondage to these things. You will be disappointed, shocked and have a rethink when you read the history of these things on Goggle. Female trousers are linked to rebellion against the male gender, lip sticks and facial make-up were exclusively for prostitutes in Europe, and no responsible lady wore lipstick or make-up in the early 19 century. I happen to be in the medical profession. When you use chemicals on your skin or hair, the body absorbs them and your liver and kidney begin to work overtime. You shorten your life span because of senseless fashion. I hope you know that there is currently a new revolution in the US among African American women, whereby many are shunning perming like never before.Could this be a coincidence or are many people now having a divine revelation from God concerning their rightful image ? Please study, read wide and be wise. Since I stopped applying make-up, my husband says I'm more attractive and my skin glows more than ever before. The devil is a liar, and has always been a liar. Refuse to believe his lies. Remember, you were created in God's image. Jesus never wore earrings. The devil wears earrings, that is why satanists and celebrities are piercing their skin all over the place. Since i stopped wearing jewelry, my prayer life has become more powerful and I've stopped having nightmares of snakes pursuing me in my dreams. Did you know that jewelry are actually charms ?. The bible keeps referring to jewelry and amulets as charms, see the books of Ezekiel, Isaiah e.t.c if you can Google "jewelry charms" you will realise that you are exposing yourself to the manipulation of the wicked one whenever you put on jewelry. Witches in the Western world use cosmic powers to manipulate your dreams by the design of the jewelry you are putting on. Did you know that all jewelry designs have a meaning ? Go to goggle, and check "jewelry designs and their meanings" Thank God I'm free from bondage at last. Hallelujah !!

No offence but I take your post to be coming from a narrow minded person and the only thing that differentiates you from boko haram members is that you probably do not have genocidal and homicidal tendencies. Now to what you have said, first of all addressing the question you asked about the "queen of the coast". Only a section of misled, ignorant, brainwashed, illiterate and wrongfully indoctrinated Christians associate clothing and beauty enhancement product to the entity to which you have mentioned. In my previous post I have said what there is to say about make up. However, let me address another issue you brought up that caught my attention. That is the issue of "female trousers". In temperate countries where the temperature falls below 0 degrees during the winter, that is to say the atmosphere is colder than ice water. Exposure of any part of the skin causes seriously painful frost bite. Apart from that it exposes the individual to fatal ailments induced by cold such as pneumonia. In a situation like that do you expect females to wear skirts or tie wrapper to satisfy the lies that your likes have spread? Then you must be a wicked person. The second issue is jewelry. You don't want to wear gold but yet you want to go to heaven where the streets are made of gold! You want to wear a crown in heaven with the most beautiful diamonds and pearls. Is that not hypocrisy? As you can see jewelry is also associated with things divine and holy as can be seen in the bible . But you associate it with the "queen of the coast" that is no where written in the bible because of the desire to mislead and entrap innocent souls. Now you say that the deeper life way of dressing is the model for Christianity by Jesus Christ because they dress like medieval Christians. This is the reason I likened you to boko haram. Need i say more? Haven said all that, let me state clearly that I have nothing against the deeper life bible church as a body of Christ but I am disgruntled with some of its followers like yourself. Please note that I said some and not all members. Because evidently even the daughter in law of the GO is not misled her self showing from her wedding appearance. However, if you must judge, castigate, reprimand and condemn to hell in your thoughts good christian ladies just because they do not dress like you and fancy been as attractive as possible for their spouse instead of looking like a toad for him, remember that charity begins at home. [/quote]
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by jdilight(m): 9:44am On Aug 02, 2013
l pity people, paul went to heaven and came back. have you studied the letters of paul.

Do you know that only paul spoke about the soul, spirit and body to a good extent in the bible. that is the message given to paul from heaven.

If you study paul's message, it looks contradictory to that of the other apostles on the surface. That is what revelation can bring because we see impart.

The point here is not the english spoken. let me ask you, are you an european. why are you not proud of your own language. am ashame of my brother who will value the means a message came from than the message delivered.

The issue should be, is this message from heaven or hello taking me away from heaven or taking me to heaven.

you may not be as Lucky as these people.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Okijajuju: 9:48am On Aug 02, 2013
Na wah o!!

How big/Small is heaven?!

Everybody that goes tends to see their loved ones or Mary or Moses or some other character..
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Hiscarrier(f): 10:41am On Aug 19, 2013
The woman said God is tired of committing sin,dat anytime unmarried ppl av sex they r "sexing God",nd God is tired of committing sin wf dem.........haba!......this is absolute religiousity!,of cos premarital sex is very bad,bt d best way to keep pple of it is not by lying against God!
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by luluosas(m): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
Brother Ola, don't bother yourself to keep on arguing with people that have sealed their ignorance hearts against God, even though they still attend church.
My only advice for them is that, they should remember Jesus said "not all who to me Lord, Lord will make heaven. God bless you.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
Yahushuabride1:

Hi again. Point of correction, I'm not a member of Deeper Life Bible church -but I love them so much-. I've been born again for the past 31 years, and filled with the Holy Spirit in the past 21 years. I used to argue in favour of make-up, lip-stick etc, and nobody could floor-me in such arguments. But thank God that my eyes have finally opened !! I'm a born again Christian woman who is happy to declare for the first time in my life, what is written in Psalm 139:14, King James Version (KJV)
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. I used to be an addict to make-up and external adornments, until my spiritual eyes got opened by the grace of Jesus Christ in April 2013. I attend church but my dressing is dictated from the bible; please see 1 Timothy 2:9
King James Version (KJV)9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; also see 1 Peter 3:3-5
King James Version (KJV)
3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
I'm a much happier woman now, as I now know what it means to be naturally beautiful. I've lived overseas in the past seven years and I realised from personal experience, that wearing of trousers by females doesn't protect them from the winter. A woman can put on her under slacks/thick tights under her long skirt or gown and that will keep her warmer than the trousers alone. In fact, you are more prone to frost bite and cold when you wear trousers alone, hence some ladies still need to put on long coats over the trousers.
Wearing of trousers by females,increases their risk for vaginal thrush, repeated vaginal infections and pubic odour (excuse my medical terminologies). I just need to enlighten you that's all. Please Google "the history of women wearing trousers", "the history of lip stick", "the history of make-up in women". Let Google not be used to judge christian women on the last day. Many of us are in bondage to these things. You will be disappointed, shocked and have a rethink when you read the history of these things on Goggle. Female trousers are linked to rebellion against the male gender, lip sticks and facial make-up were exclusively for prostitutes in Europe, and no responsible lady wore lipstick or make-up in the early 19 century. I happen to be in the medical profession. When you use chemicals on your skin or hair, the body absorbs them and your liver and kidney begin to work overtime. You shorten your life span because of senseless fashion. I hope you know that there is currently a new revolution in the US among African American women, whereby many are shunning perming like never before.Could this be a coincidence or are many people now having a divine revelation from God concerning their rightful image ? Please study, read wide and be wise. Since I stopped applying make-up, my husband says I'm more attractive and my skin glows more than ever before. The devil is a liar, and has always been a liar. Refuse to believe his lies. Remember, you were created in God's image. Jesus never wore earrings. The devil wears earrings, that is why satanists and celebrities are piercing their skin all over the place. Since i stopped wearing jewelry, my prayer life has become more powerful and I've stopped having nightmares of snakes pursuing me in my dreams. Did you know that jewelry are actually charms ?. The bible keeps referring to jewelry and amulets as charms, see the books of Ezekiel, Isaiah e.t.c if you can Google "jewelry charms" you will realise that you are exposing yourself to the manipulation of the wicked one whenever you put on jewelry. Witches in the Western world use cosmic powers to manipulate your dreams by the design of the jewelry you are putting on. Did you know that all jewelry designs have a meaning ? Go to goggle, and check "jewelry designs and their meanings" Thank God I'm free from bondage at last. Hallelujah !!

I praise the Lord for this wonderful testimony. I can only hope and pray that Christians who want to make heaven will learn from your experience and knowledge.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
jdilight: l pity people, paul went to heaven and came back. have you studied the letters of paul.

Do you know that only paul spoke about the soul, spirit and body to a good extent in the bible. that is the message given to paul from heaven.

If you study paul's message, it looks contradictory to that of the other apostles on the surface. That is what revelation can bring because we see impart.

The point here is not the english spoken. let me ask you, are you an european. why are you not proud of your own language. am ashame of my brother who will value the means a message came from than the message delivered.

The issue should be, is this message from heaven or hello taking me away from heaven or taking me to heaven.

you may not be as Lucky as these people.

This is the question every sincere believer in Christ should be asking.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
Okija juju: Na wah o!!

How big/Small is heaven?!

Everybody that goes tends to see their loved ones or Mary or Moses or some other character..

Booking is still available. Make your reservation in advance now before it's too late.

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
His carrier:

The woman said God is tired of committing sin,dat anytime unmarried ppl av sex they r "sexing God",nd God is tired of committing sin wf dem.........haba!......this is absolute religiousity!,of cos premarital sex is very bad,bt d best way to keep pple of it is not by lying against God!

Where did you hear that one from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology / Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.