Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? (76153 Views)

Mujahid Dokubo-asari Blasts Nigerians Over Hypocrisy Against Ibos / Picture Of Young Sanusi, His Grand-dad , Bello And A British Diplomat / Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by collynzo2(m): 8:55am On May 23, 2013
onatisi: all these arguements ont change the fact that there is going to be a huge huge big crack down on nigerians living in uk.i wont be surprise if serious visa restrictions are imposed on nigerians and there will be a general hatred towards blacks in the uk.
I pity for them especially those on NL exuding superiority inferiority complex.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 8:56am On May 23, 2013
Desola:

Yes, because mothers or prospective mothers like you leave it up to the government or pastors or imams to raise you children while you worry about the next aso- ebi. When the boy then ends up commiting crime you try to absolve yourselves of any wrong doing by forcing his stup1d "Britishness" down everyone's throat proclaiming that he was radicalised in Britain.

All those cult boys in Nigerian higher institutions who decapitate another's heads must also have been radicalised in Afghanistan, ko?

When Nigerians start to look inwardly and tell themselves the truth that they have lost their ways, maybe then, we'll start seeing hope of getting somewhere.

You are absolutely right Desola. But the fact also remains that if this guy had won a medal of honour fighting for her Majesty, Nigeria will not even be mentioned close to his name. Why?

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 8:57am On May 23, 2013
babe_online:
why did you hide lalaoky's post? I understand you dont want this thread to be tribalized but there are some things that should not not be hidden like what he wrote. What will be the use of trying to prevent tribal bashing if at the end people are still tribalits who just cant voice out their opinion on a small forum like Nairaland but in public despise other people because they are from a different tribe? PLEASE UNHIDE LALOSKYS POST ON HIM BEING VERY TOLERANT OF ALL TRIBES BECAUSE HE IS SETTING A GOOD EXAMPLE HERE!!! Thanks!

I was suprised my POSTS were hidden. I don't see any tribalistic messages in my posts, but hey, that's NL for you. Truth and lies are both hidden. Let it go babe. It's all good
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 8:58am On May 23, 2013
Desola:

Oh no! But he's in possession of a British passport so he must be British (sarcasm).
If he likes, let him live in Buckingham palace with Queen Elizabeth, he is a Nigerian by blood and by birth! I pity his parents who have failed in their duty to bring up their son well. what a shame!

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by favouredseed(f): 9:00am On May 23, 2013
Wonders shall never end ooooo !
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by collynzo2(m): 9:01am On May 23, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
Oh nigerians ..... cheesy grin cheesy thank God i am not one.
Why are you always trying to mingle with us? I know this my reply will give you orgäsm

4 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by justwise(m): 9:01am On May 23, 2013
lalaosky: UK press are so parthetic!!!

Someone that prolly has never visited naija all his life has suddenly become a nigerian citizen?. Smh

If he had invented a brilliant machine, they'll be quick to remind us that he's "born and brough up" in UK

F00ls!!

I have to disagree with you, nobody wants to associate with evil, if the guy had invented the next best machine everybody including you will be quick to trace his Nigerian route, why are you not accepting him now as a Nigerian and want the UK to do so? You are basically doing what you accused the UK of doing

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:04am On May 23, 2013
justwise:

I have to disagree with you, nobody wants to associate with evil, if the guy had invented the next best machine everybody including you will be quick to trace his Nigerian route, why are you not accepting him now as a Nigerian and want the UK to do so? You are basically doing what you accused the UK of doing

Please where in my post did I deny he's a nigerian. I only said the UK press are quick to rubbish the nigerian name when it comes to bad news but take all the praises when it turns out positive, that all

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by justwise(m): 9:04am On May 23, 2013
Aigbofa:

You are absolutely right Desola. But the fact also remains that if this guy had won a medal of honour fighting for her Majesty, Nigeria will not even be mentioned close to his name. Why?

Yes that is true and we Nigerian will be claiming that he is a Nigerian as well, so why are we not accepting that he is a Nigerian now?

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:05am On May 23, 2013
Whether Nigerian, Gabonese or Cameroonian, this act is inhumane and should be condemned by all sane humans of all race and origin.

What we should be condemning right now is his intentions- the reason behind his action and that's what the world should condemn and fight against.

Why should human being kill a fellow human being to defend or fight for a religion, why

Can any human create a life

Islam should address this their ignorance and stupidity of fighting for a religion that doesn't care about them and their generation.

Can't you worship your god peacefully without obstructing other ppls lives

And if you must defend or fight for your religion, why not declare war and make it open so people will be aware than attacking un-armed innocent people going about their daily business

Declare an open war on any religion you feel you hate and stop playing hide and seek. Stop fighting like cowards and fight openly.

British government should do sth about this insane people and their population increase before they ruin their nation. Whatever approach that can reduce and eliminate any religious radical who believes in killing fellow humans of different religious belief to satisfy his or her religious god or doctrine should be adopted and approved by the world.

Nonsense!!!

4 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Truckpusher(m): 9:07am On May 23, 2013
justwise:

You are on point bro
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Desola(f): 9:07am On May 23, 2013
Aigbofa:

Maybe because they know the truth and you do also that your Britishness starts and ends only on passport and that indeed the land does really and truly belongs to the white and no amount of foreign immigration would take away that fact.

Africans, once they do away with this notion of being British or Americans (by virtue if birth or naturalisation) can start to instil some real African values in their children. Stop being the copy cats of the world. Stop trying to be more British than the British or being more Islamic than the Arabs rather start taking pride I. What makes us unique. Stop being so fixated on oil because the white man calls it black gold and stop going crazy on looking like Kim kardasian because America has set that as the new standard of sexiness. Maybe when we get back to the truth, tell ourselves some home truths that we have lost our ways and start to retrace our steps then we can start to heal and become whole again. Right now we are suffering from identity crisis as clearly displayed on this thread.

To a white man, a black man is only as good as the gold in his land, the diamonds in his Sierra Leone and the crude in his Niger delta. A Blackman can never be as British as the British.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by justwise(m): 9:08am On May 23, 2013
lalaosky:

Please where in my post did I deny he's a nigerian. I only said the UK press are quick to rubbish the nigerian name when it comes to bad news but take all the praises when it turns out positive, that all

Of course that is always the case, we Nigerians do exactly the same.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:08am On May 23, 2013
dasparrow:

So true. Don't you just hate the double standards and hypocrisy of the western media?
would you blame the western media for their double standard and hypocrisy towards Nigeria? Nigeria has always been in the news for bad things. nothing good comes out of this gaddem country. The Nigerian media is not helping matters. The media which is suppose to protect the image of the country is doing the opposite. You can't blame the western media. the recent happenings in the country is a justification for their attitude towards Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by DoubleDee2: 9:09am On May 23, 2013
Rap maestro: On my way to buy Ticket to Moon.. EARTH AIN'T SAFE NO MORE
>
oya put that bag there, ehen put that one there.. Today na today o

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Desola(f): 9:10am On May 23, 2013
justwise:

Brilliant!!!
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:10am On May 23, 2013
lalaosky:

Lol, I don't think I'm nice and I don't think saying the truth makes any one nice offline(that's where I prefer someone's niceness the most), but I say the truth when I see the chance to do so.

The truth is I'm fed up of this tribalism nonsense. For chrissakes, someone's father/brother/cousin/friend was mudered, a human life was taken in the most pathetic and bizzare way and yet some people with no sympathy are tribalizing this inhumane issue. It baffles me

That dead man might have been the next scientist or life saver tomorrow. We should be consoling his family and looking for an alternative way to stop this terrorism madness than tribalize it.
I see your point.

My 1kobo
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by SUJYDEE(m): 9:11am On May 23, 2013
....this is nothin bt a kinda media war against islam.
First, d source that said he is frm naija is unconfirmed n only bilivd
secondly, u cant expect a sensible man to commit such a crime n still be waitin or callin for people to video him
thirdly i hv watched 3-5 videos n he never mentioned Allah Akbar n even on cnn which is anti-islam hv nt confirm d origin of d guy
lastly, dis is a ploy by UN to penetrate in2 nigeria, since dey hv said it dat dey wan2 support naija govt in fightin boko haram, its nt jus happenin....it has hapun b4, it hapun in iraq, aghfan, libya, vetnam, bostnia n nw its naija turns.
.....God bless n help naija
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Desola(f): 9:11am On May 23, 2013
babe_online:
as I have said before you are an angry black woman and I think the reason for this is because I said the truth about that dude being Britains problem and not a Nigerian one. Yeah that is the truth and I am not going back on it. I talked about the fact that that dude must have being brainwashed thoroughly and then when I see a comment under it, what do I see? THE TRASH YOU WROTE! I am sure your mom is one of those women that are only interested in aso-ebi thats why that was the only thing that came to your mind. Yes that dude was radicalised in Britain and he is Britains problem. Nigeria has its own issues, admits them,(''All those cult boys in Nigerian higher institutions who decapitate another's heads'') and is working hard on it but what we dont want is Black Britons forcing us to accept them as our own responsibilty, tufiakwa! Now go and sleep or go to hell!!!!

Suit yourself.

I am very allergic to stup1d people who continue to wallow in idiocy and it seems those negative qualities have permanent residence in your faculties.

Pardon my inability to spot them very early on.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:12am On May 23, 2013
Desola:

To a white man, a black man is only as good as the gold in his land, the diamonds in his Sierra Leone and the crude in his Niger delta. A Blackman can never be as British as the British.

So on POINT!!!. Well said
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Pontaboki: 9:14am On May 23, 2013
basisop: Shee UK dey take style support Boko Haram? Make them get thr own share.

But d boyz evil wella!

Gbam
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:14am On May 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by back2sender: 9:15am On May 23, 2013
Only yesterday we all cried and expressed our shock on the 4 nigerians caught selling human parts. today na butchering we take our eye see for the streets of london with a nigerian involved.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by mac73(m): 9:16am On May 23, 2013
OAM4J:

true!

If he is doing well, he is one proud British guy, he commits a crime and he becomes an African Immigrant, even if it was his great great grand father that migrated to Britain.

Just as if he is British and successful but of Nigerian origin but with absolutely no other connection to Nigeria, we would proudly claim he is Nigerian but when tragic stuff like this happens, we are quick to say he is more British than Nigerian.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:17am On May 23, 2013
justwise:

Of course that is always the case, we Nigerians do exactly the same.

Yeah, but I don't see nigerian press hiding a white man's true identity when he/she. Achieves something great, postively. Show me bruv

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by danjalingo: 9:19am On May 23, 2013
fckyourman: Abeg Park well

So now everything bad that happens is to blame nigerians

He is not from nigeria but from other african countries.

In Order Words this guy is looking for more twitter Followers

guy,if c d guy waka 4 tv u go no say na naija boy. even hm leg we b like say hm wan play freekick.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington / Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) / Buhari Sacks Tafida, Bianca, Maduekwe, Farounbi, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.