Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,505 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? (76070 Views)

Mujahid Dokubo-asari Blasts Nigerians Over Hypocrisy Against Ibos / Picture Of Young Sanusi, His Grand-dad , Bello And A British Diplomat / Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Anniettieufia(m): 7:25am On May 23, 2013
Rap maestro: Guy, u must be a learner... Accent can be perfectly faked.. TAKE JIM IYKE 4 EXAMPLE
wetin jim iyke dey speak ? does that denot an accent of any language ? he is just acting

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Ochek: 7:26am On May 23, 2013
And because i bear the name Tony Raymonds with an american accent don't mean I'm American. So, them mama and papa don come yarn say him commot for we country abi still mouthing on the fact he got a name linked to a sect in nija (that other sister african countries also use)? I beg make una stop to paint us black until investigations re completed.
And to those non-nija guys wey the run them nyama nyama mouth (abi smileyna fingers sef) make una go form una own blog or website and leave us alone na. Haba! Nija is this, nija is that and una no fit stay out of our things. They follow enjoy we resources and berrer berrer things. Mtcheeeeeeew.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 7:27am On May 23, 2013
Ochek: is the murderer not african or Nigerian (as claimed by some already)? which parts of africa are at war with Europe? he was saying
the women where he comes from see such
things everyday. I mean, this definatly ain't a Nigerian.
unfortunately...we will now be known as the new terrorists in town no longer the pakis...oh the stigma! cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 7:29am On May 23, 2013
bootlegaz:
Its past bed time for you and I understand your bed is wet and you can't sleep until mama change your Diaper. In the meantime, sock on your pacifier grin grin
I am done .
Some people are so re.traded, it's a complete waste of time responding to their gibberish.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by onatisi(m): 7:29am On May 23, 2013
angry
anyone planning to apply for a uk visa now is simply planning to lose his money

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by IleIfe2(m): 7:30am On May 23, 2013
babe_online:
Idiot! I am a Yoruba too from Ogbomosho state, you tribalist! LEARN TO SAY THE TRUTH AND ONLY THAT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY!...omo odua ronu o

Elewedu so ara e!
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 7:31am On May 23, 2013
OlowoTee:

Most times, there are so many things to worry about in quiet people. They could be SO unpredictable...and are usually extremists in their ideologies... always loyal to a fault in their belief.. Unfortunately, he found solace in islam, where he could easily 'defend' a cause...#jihad. I feel so sorry for his parents...this must truly be a difficult time. From Michael to Mujihad...

I know right!
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 7:31am On May 23, 2013
Aigbofa:

Some people are so re.traded, it's a complete waste of time responding to their gibberish.
true that.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Cusubaba(m): 7:32am On May 23, 2013
ghananotnaija:

If you would just stop bleaching, we Ghanaians would accept you as one of our own.

when i said Ghanaians are senseless and low minded people, people think it is because i hate Ghanaians. But look what this slowpoke is saying.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 7:33am On May 23, 2013
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by successking: 7:34am On May 23, 2013
Reserve my comments until he is proved a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 7:36am On May 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 7:37am On May 23, 2013
onatisi: angry
anyone planning to apply for a uk visa now is simply planning to lose his money
I hope people are smart not to.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Feedmemore(f): 7:39am On May 23, 2013
Last night Newsnight correspondent Richard Watson said: ‘I received a very interesting phone call from a source who knows the British jihadi scene very well and [he] said that one of the attackers was Nigerian in origin, has been living in the UK for many years, [and] was radicalised by the Islamist group Al Muhajiroun [a banned extremist group] in 2003.

‘He suggested to me that just last year this young man was stopped or arrested ... on his way to join Al Shabaab in Somalia.’

- From the Daily Mail.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 7:41am On May 23, 2013
babe_online:
its so obvious that that is what they are doing and some people here want Nigerians/Nigeria that this guy most likely knows nothing about to accept him. Does it work that way

I aint suprised cos those people are haters of nigerian who derive joy in seeing bad news about nigeria

Pay them no mind and they will wither away like a dead tree

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 7:42am On May 23, 2013
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by onatisi(m): 7:44am On May 23, 2013
babe_online:
I hope people are smart not to.
trust nigerians ,they are by now trooping to the embassy to submit visa applications.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by delvinmaya(m): 7:45am On May 23, 2013
alanmwene: This has nothing to do with islam!This is typical west African savagery!Killing humans and selling their body parts is an essential part of west Africans culture.It is a daily occurrence in Nigeria.Please stop with all these fake tears!This is not the first time Nigerians behead people in Europe.These savages should be rounded up,sedated and ship back to their lagos where they can practice cannibalism in peace.

I was about to insult you, when I saw the 21 rule handbook, so I will have to assume that you know exactly what you are and how it reflects on your family and upbringing. Abeg, beta people, when did all this 21 whatever start, MODS, am just asking ni ooooooo. Don't ban me abeg, I never post enough to reach my quota yet.
Now, how come a muslim bears michael? The dude, and even the OP are confused fellas
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 7:45am On May 23, 2013
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 7:47am On May 23, 2013
onatisi:
trust nigerians ,they are by now trooping to the embassy to submit visa applications.
Dumb move...but I believe its because most will not hear/did not hear of such news. Nigerians are not all that gullible.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Feedmemore(f): 7:49am On May 23, 2013
babe_online:
thanks for the news but where is the link please? I want to read on it so I will know how to kill myself.

Here is the link -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329089/Woolwich-attack-Two-men-hack-soldier-wearing-Help-Heroes-T-shirt-death-machetes-suspected-terror-attack.html
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 7:50am On May 23, 2013
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 7:54am On May 23, 2013
babe_online:
they might not be haters of Nigeria. MOST of them are Nigerians that either were born in Britain or have lived there for a very long time. They want all the bad news to be for Nigeria even if we really dont have anything to do with it(like this case).

And whenever a nigerian does a good thing, they'll be the first to say "I'm proud to be a nigerian"

Irony of the first order

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by dbride: 7:54am On May 23, 2013
obowunmi: this twitter kid is a liar.... how will he say that homeboy is a Christian when he was clearly stating that Allah Akubark

Go read it again and try to understand what you read not what you have in mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply)

Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol / Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin / Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.