Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? (76151 Views)

Mujahid Dokubo-asari Blasts Nigerians Over Hypocrisy Against Ibos / Picture Of Young Sanusi, His Grand-dad , Bello And A British Diplomat / Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 8:25am On May 23, 2013
Were did u get that from that he is a Nigeria British born? Because till now CNN can mot comfarm the name or were he is from.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by onatisi(m): 8:25am On May 23, 2013
that is why i love the israelis ,once u are suspected to have links with terrorist groups and it is proving true ,the person is silently eliminated .imagine britain could have avoided this bloodshed if they had done something to this killer.they had him last year and they let him go.i know a time is coming when all these western nations will drop their bulllshiit human right laws and start using the israeli style.islamic fanatics dont want freedom or human right all they want is blood blood blood.the rule for goverments should be get them before they get u and ur people

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 8:25am On May 23, 2013
lalaosky:

And the fact that some dumbos are tryna make this a tribal issue instead of condemming this savage acts is of greater hypocrisy cos when people of their fellow tribe commits crime, you won't see them online or them condemming them
I agree. I was thinking I was the only one fed out of BS but then you came...

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 8:26am On May 23, 2013
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Desola(f): 8:26am On May 23, 2013
queenvic: WHAT I SAW ON TELEVISION LAST NIGHT WAS ABSOLUTELY BARBARIC !!! LONDON HAS BECOME LIKE AFGHANISTAN ! Imagine a man stood in the Street with Red blood hands, holding a Machete after slaughtering a human being in the Street! God forbid, but i fear repercussions by Anti Black groups in UK! Living in this Cold Country will never be the same again. DEFINITELY Our relatives in Nigeria may have more chance of getting Visa for Afghanistan than to visit us here! This is a tragedy for every ethnik group in UK whether Black, white, African or Asian !! Condolences to the family of the dead.***** ISLAM ! ISLAM ISLAM WHYYyyyyy ?? WHY SUCH BLOODSHED IN LONDON 2013 !!! Chai Tuffiakwa ! Chineke mere ebere OOO !!!!

Sickening, very sickening indeed!
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 8:27am On May 23, 2013
Ile-Ife:

Oda, pele.
thanks cool cool cool
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Darkson007: 8:28am On May 23, 2013
When I first read the headline I been happy cos I think say na Football Attacker not knowing say na killer.Egba wa o!

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 8:29am On May 23, 2013
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by dbride: 8:31am On May 23, 2013
Ochek: is the murderer not african or Nigerian (as claimed by some already)? which parts of africa are at war with Europe? he was saying
the women where he comes from see such
things everyday. I mean, this definatly ain't a Nigerian.

He's probably referring to the situation in northern Nigeria with Boko Haram and security forces.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 8:36am On May 23, 2013
dbride:

He's probably referring to the situation in northern Nigeria with Boko Haram and security forces.
above all, his attitude and all he said shows he has being thoroughly brainwashed.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by tdade(m): 8:36am On May 23, 2013
babe_online:
WORD! but some people will NEVER understand angry angry angry
I tire o..... I don't even understand why they don't understand. White man tries to shove garbage in their mouth, instead of slapping him, they willingly open their mouth for him.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by collynzo2(m): 8:44am On May 23, 2013
babe_online:
animmal! your posts are not intelligent. They are just one of an angry black British woman that does not want to accept the fact that that dude has disgraced black Britons and not Nigerians tongue. For your info. I do not consider someone that was not born and was not raised in Nigeria to be a Nigerian. If a Chinese man was born and brought up in Nigeria, I will consider him to be much more of a Nigerian than you all silly British citizenship hungry maggots. GET OUT OF MY FACE PUHLEESE!!!!!
End of discussion

3 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by 190: 8:44am On May 23, 2013
Rap maestro: On my way to buy Ticket to Moon.. EARTH AIN'T SAFE NO MORE
>
oya put that bag there, ehen put that one there.. Today na today o

[size=28pt]ROTFLMFAOO[/size]

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Desola(f): 8:46am On May 23, 2013
babe_online:
above all, his attitude and all he said shows he has being thoroughly brainwashed.

Yes, because mothers or prospective mothers like you leave it up to the government or pastors or imams to raise you children while you worry about the next aso- ebi. When the boy then ends up commiting crime you try to absolve yourselves of any wrong doing by forcing his stup1d "Britishness" down everyone's throat proclaiming that he was radicalised in Britain.

All those cult boys in Nigerian higher institutions who decapitate another's heads must also have been radicalised in Afghanistan, ko?

When Nigerians start to look inwardly and tell themselves the truth that they have lost their ways, maybe then, we'll start seeing hope of getting somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Lilimax(f): 8:46am On May 23, 2013
*idriis*:
And his name is Michael.. Michael.. Michael.. Michael.. Michael.......
With the attchment Muhajid> sad sad
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 8:50am On May 23, 2013
Feed me more: Last night Newsnight correspondent Richard Watson said: ‘I received a very interesting phone call from a source who knows the British jihadi scene very well and [he] said that one of the attackers was Nigerian in origin, has been living in the UK for many years, [and] was radicalised by the Islamist group Al Muhajiroun [a banned extremist group] in 2003.

‘He suggested to me that just last year this young man was stopped or arrested ... on his way to join Al Shabaab in Somalia.’

- From the Daily Mail.
That means he is a Nigerian! He wasn't born in Britain. He is not a Briton. I remember sometime ago when a black guy bearing a Nigerian name precisely Yoruba was arrested in Japan for killing a Japanese cab driver, he was born an American! the media never said he was a Nigerian but an American. I think it was on CNN i watched it.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 8:51am On May 23, 2013
babe_online:
You seem like a very nice person.
@bolded me too.

Lol, I don't think I'm nice and I don't think saying the truth makes any one nice offline(that's where I prefer someone's niceness the most), but I say the truth when I see the chance to do so.

The truth is I'm fed up of this tribalism nonsense. For chrissakes, someone's father/brother/cousin/friend was mudered, a human life was taken in the most pathetic and bizzare way and yet some people with no sympathy are tribalizing this inhumane issue. It baffles me

That dead man might have been the next scientist or life saver tomorrow. We should be consoling his family and looking for an alternative way to stop this terrorism madness than tribalize it.

My 1kobo

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 8:51am On May 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by collynzo2(m): 8:51am On May 23, 2013
chiboy1928: U guys should stop all dis argument I knw d guy perfectly well he was my neighbour in uk and we shared d same apartment but he stay on d orda flat,he is a muslim and fr nigeria and also a yoruba as well,he is quiet one would neva tink he could hurt a fly all d same he has nigerian blood flowing in is vein I rest ma case.
Big liar, your previous posts indicate that you are in Nigeria and seriously looking for a job.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Desola(f): 8:52am On May 23, 2013
berem: That means he is a Nigerian! He wasn't born in Britain. He is not a Briton. I remember sometime ago when a black guy bearing a Nigerian name precisely Yoruba was arrested in Japan for killing a Japanese cab driver, he was born an American! the media never said he was a Nigerian but an American.

Oh no! But he's in possession of a British passport so he must be British (sarcasm).
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 8:52am On May 23, 2013
Abdul9025: mstchw just because he is black must he be a nigeria...this day people see Nigeria as a country of terrorist
second or third to comment sha grin
Why did he shout islamist tone wen cutting his victim throat
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by dasparrow: 8:53am On May 23, 2013
lalaosky: UK press are so parthetic!!!

Someone that prolly has never visited naija all his life has suddenly become a nigerian citizen?. Smh

If he had invented a brilliant machine, they'll be quick to remind us that he's "born and brough up" in UK

F00ls!!

So true. Don't you just hate the double standards and hypocrisy of the western media?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin / Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington / Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.