Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? (76152 Views)

Mujahid Dokubo-asari Blasts Nigerians Over Hypocrisy Against Ibos / Picture Of Young Sanusi, His Grand-dad , Bello And A British Diplomat / Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 7:55am On May 23, 2013
delvinmaya:

I was about to insult you, when I saw the 21 rule handbook, so I will have to assume that you know exactly what you are and how it reflects on your family and upbringing. Abeg, beta people, when did all this 21 whatever start, MODS, am just asking ni ooooooo. Don't ban me abeg, I never post enough to reach my quota yet.
Now, how come a muslim bears michael? The dude, and even the OP are confused fellas
the name his Christian parents gave him is Michael but after his conversion, he became ''Mujahid''.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Ilox: 7:56am On May 23, 2013
Bcus he speaks Islam doesnt mean he 's a Nigerian.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 7:57am On May 23, 2013
WillyWilly1: The name of that man is Mujahid Adebola

And so?. I'm a fellow igbo like you but you need to stop this bigotry nonsense and come to terms that the whole world sees him as a NIGERIAN TERRORIST not a yoruba terrorist as you and your fellow bigots are quick to point out!!

Grow some brain please, this crime aint got nothing to do with tribe!!

3 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 7:57am On May 23, 2013
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by mahleeq(m): 7:57am On May 23, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Are you weak because he's of Nigerian descent or because of the act? Terrorism is a Worldwide problem and i refuse to accept that guy as a Nigerian but a muslim? YES. Weak for Islam maybe? I'll totally understand that

That Is how it feels like when something bad gets associated with the group you belong. Ask yourself is he not a Nigerian? The name is Islamic and Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 7:58am On May 23, 2013
lalaosky:

And whenever a nigerian does a good thing, they'll be the first to say "I'm proud to be a nigerian"

Irony of the first order
true and also HYPOCRISY!!!
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by elewedu(m): 7:59am On May 23, 2013
Ile-Ife:

Elewedu so ara e!
kini elewedu se fun e ooo
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by chukkynwob(m): 8:00am On May 23, 2013
Rap maestro: Guy, u must be a learner... Accent can be perfectly faked.. TAKE JIM IYKE 4 EXAMPLE

Jim Iyke's accent is completely Nigerian ,it sounds like the mumbling of a child to me whenever he mimics the american accent. Its quite laughable

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by eagleeye2: 8:02am On May 23, 2013
lalaosky:

And so?. I'm a fellow igbo like you but you need to stop this bigotry nonsense and come to terms that the whole sees him as a NIGERIAN TERRORIST not a yoruba terrorist as you and your fellow bigots are quick to point out!!

AN EMBARRASSMENT FROM ONE IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO ALL.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 8:03am On May 23, 2013
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 8:04am On May 23, 2013
babe_online:
true and also HYPOCRISY!!!

And the fact that some dumbos are tryna make this a tribal issue instead of condemming this savage acts is of greater hypocrisy cos when people of their fellow tribe commits crime, you won't see them online or them condemming them
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by aburo7: 8:04am On May 23, 2013
I just pray he is not a Nigerian
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 8:10am On May 23, 2013
eagle,eye:

AN EMBARRASSMENT FROM ONE IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO ALL.

I'm more embrassed than you, but it's either you don't get my point or you're just blinded by sentiments

Please go through this thread and see citizen of other countries laughing at NIGERIANS and not the tribe yoruba from which the alleged killer is from

Read the news again and see where UK press called him a nigerian not a YORUBA though he's one. That's cos when bad things are said about nigeria, these haters don't care about tribes while we're busying fighting up and down cos the tribe

Also, you should know that willy willy is a known bigot on here. Tell sexkillz to unhide his earlier posts and show you where ALL he's doing is attacking yoruba tribe instead of condemming a crime that's too gross to read much less watch

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by IleIfe2(m): 8:11am On May 23, 2013
elewedu: kini elewedu se fun e ooo

grin grin grin grin
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by tdade(m): 8:12am On May 23, 2013
Its not the fact that he's been labeled Nigerian that hurts me, but the fact that some brain-dead, good-for-nothing Nigerians are justifying it rather than criticizing it! I remember how hard England dragged Moses with us just so he can be in their C team as opposed to being in our A team. Imagine if Chuba Akpom becomes the next Henry, would his Nigerian roots be mentioned? re the Moses issue: a friend of mine(white) told me he(Moses) may be born as a Nigerian but as far as he's concerned, he learned his football in England, hence, making him a Brit. Now, as far as I'm concerned, Adeboloja became radicalized in England and also grew up there, hence, making him a Brit, too. You can't eat you cake and still have it with you.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by IleIfe2(m): 8:14am On May 23, 2013
babe_online:
to ba mo wi pe oo fe so oto o ba ti ma wa si be. ko ni kpee mo ki gbo gbo ayon to mo wi pe omo odua ni. ka ma bora feyon ti o da, ka de tun ma ma so oto oro.

Oda, pele.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by onatisi(m): 8:14am On May 23, 2013
Security was tightened at dozens of other Army barracks across the country amid fears of copycat attacks and Home Secretary Theresa May called a meeting of Cobra, Whitehall’s emergency committee, after being briefed by MI5 and counter-terrorism police. Experts believe the pair were using Muslim names and could be of Somali or Nigerian heritage. It is thought the two fundamentalists had spent weeks watching the barracks, which the Queen is due to visit next week, prior to the attack. The ambush and stabbing of a soldier close to an army barracks is an unprecedented Islamic attack on mainland Britain. It immediately prompted widespread revulsion. David Cameron said Britain ‘will not be cowed, will never buckle’ in the face of terrorism last night as he urged people to go about their lives as normal in defiance of the ‘absolutely sickening’ killing in London.

Throughout the frenzied attack they shouted ‘Allah Akbar’ – Arabic for ‘God is great’ – then demanded horrified witnesses film them as they ranted over the crumpled body. The two black men in their 20s, waited calmly for armed police to arrive before charging at officers brandishing a rusty revolver, knives and meat cleavers

Before police arrived one of the killers was filmed giving his warped justification for the sickening attack: ‘We swear by Almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you. The only reasons we have done this is because Muslims are dying every day. ‘This British soldier is an eye for an eye a tooth for tooth. We apologise that women had to see this today but in our lands our women have to see the same.’ In footage screened by ITV News, he added: ‘You people will never be safe. Remove your government. They don’t care about you. ‘You think David Cameron is going to get caught in the street when we start busting our guns? You think your politicians are going to die? No, it’s going to be the average guy like you – and your children
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Pweshus: 8:16am On May 23, 2013
Chinwem: I m ashamed to be a Nigerian.........am so ready to change nationality

How much disgrace can one nationality take?

The victim is being forgotten in all this.....my heart goes out to his family and friends

Nobody has to agree with me on this so if you don't just don't bother quoting me!!!!!!!!! Better yet hug the nearest transformer
I m so pissed right now angry

who cares if u wanna change nationality.in wah way ve u made dis country proud..u dnt jst fink abt wah's been said bt jumps into conculsn.re all blacks nigerians??even if he's ve he seen nigeria b4 or supposed he did sumfin pwahz worthy,he's white y cal him black because he did evi?stop being brainwashd by dis white people they got him influencd wif der evil acts n now he's a nigerian.mcheeeww!:-@
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by shamson: 8:16am On May 23, 2013
PHIPEX: About a month ago the world focused on Nigeria because of Achebe, now we shall once again be the focus of the world because someone memorised so much of Quaran and lost his senses. Who knows, he may be a Niralander grin grin

All this propaganda will not stop people from being a muslim or make them refuse to study Quran.
After the light Oh Lord,make us not among those that call their wife mummy, a mortal our lord and your creation our savior.r grin grin
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by dbride: 8:16am On May 23, 2013
*idriis*:
And his name is Michael.. Michael.. Michael.. Michael.. Michael.......

Now you deny he is not a muslim convert? Did you not read Abu's (his friend) twit? Did you also not read eye witness report that he was chanting allahu Akbar as he was hacking the soldier to death? Choose whatever you find convenient but wait, are you also ashamed? Mallam *idriis* will always be mallam *idriis*, I forgot.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by pappythinko(m): 8:21am On May 23, 2013
The dust has yet to simmer and the impression continue to linger on the Mutallab issue; here we are again.. Another Nigerian has been caught in the act. I can not but help praying for His vindication because some of ux wl not be seen as ambassadors of peace when we travel outside the shore of our land. I pray something favourable to Nigeria n Nigerians comes out of this debacle.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 8:23am On May 23, 2013
WHAT I SAW ON TELEVISION LAST NIGHT WAS ABSOLUTELY BARBARIC !!! LONDON HAS BECOME LIKE AFGHANISTAN ! Imagine a man stood in the Street with Red blood hands, holding a Machete after slaughtering a human being in the Street! God forbid, but i fear repercussions by Anti Black groups in UK! Living in this Cold Country will never be the same again. DEFINITELY Our relatives in Nigeria may have more chance of getting Visa for Afghanistan than to visit us here! This is a tragedy for every ethnik group in UK whether Black, white, African or Asian !! Condolences to the family of the dead.***** ISLAM ! ISLAM ISLAM WHYYyyyyy ?? WHY SUCH BLOODSHED IN LONDON 2013 !!! Chai Tuffiakwa ! Chineke mere ebere OOO !!!!
baby_123:

I thought he was somalian. Na wa o. See my shock and surprise. And the guts to face a camera, talking about killing like he just killed a chicken. Omo, my blood drain o. Such wickedness,ha! Can such wickedness truly exist in a religious doctrine? It is rare to see evil on display, this is cold and bone chilling. I wonder in whose country he sees people being killed on the streets. He also had an African accent, didn't sound thoroughly british to me. These fundamentalists and fanatics are a psychopath's dream organization. Parents need to do better men, all these children dying to belong to something and being badly raised.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by pappythinko(m): 8:24am On May 23, 2013
lalaosky:

And so?. I'm a fellow igbo like you but you need to stop this bigotry nonsense and come to terms that the whole world sees him as a NIGERIAN TERRORIST not a yoruba terrorist as you and your fellow bigots are quick to point out!!

I got ur point, u r spot on.... But are sure you are an igbo lady No offence meant just asking ni....

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington / Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) / Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.