Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? (76138 Views)

Mujahid Dokubo-asari Blasts Nigerians Over Hypocrisy Against Ibos / Picture Of Young Sanusi, His Grand-dad , Bello And A British Diplomat / Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Desola(f): 12:47am On May 23, 2013
*Kails*:
according to frosbel from this topic:
https://www.nairaland.com/1299336/uk-jihadist-after-beheading-british#15855002

smh...
i agree with some folks on this thread though.
His being of Nigerian descent means nada.

The average Nigerian does not support or indulge in such idiocy. He is his own person.

The same lies you keep telling yourselves yet it is the same Nigerians that engage in armed robbery and go into people's houses to gun them down and/or hack them to death just as this evil boy has done. These same Nigerians kill people for money rituals and mutilate their bodies. These same Nigerians are the Aluu killers or I suppose the Igbo girl killers in Festac were from Estonia. I suppose Clifford Orgi wasn't Nigerian either.

Keep lying to yourselves.

7 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 12:48am On May 23, 2013
sad
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by IGBOSON1: 12:53am On May 23, 2013
That clip of the evil thug giving a 'press conference' just after chopping of an innocent mans head; i cringe anytime i see that clip of him remonstrating with his blood drenched hands, and have an urge to get up and go wash my own hands!

You've got to have pure evil in you to do such a thing to a fellow human being!

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 12:54am On May 23, 2013
IGBO-SON:
That clip of the evil thug giving a 'press conference' just after chopping of an innocent mans head; i cringe anytime i see that clip of him remonstrating with his blood drenched hands, and have an urge to get up and go wash my own hands!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 12:59am On May 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by maclatunji: 1:00am On May 23, 2013
ola_pluto: He is likely a British citizen. Why must his roots be brought up when he commits a crime. Can we please have this label for Nigerians representing well in UK? Can we call Chuba Akpom a Nigerian too please, Christine Ohuruogu, Gabby Agbonlahor, Carlton Cole, Andrew Osagie, Idowu Phillips, Ronke Phillips are all Nigerians but never referred to as Nigerians. This guy probably has never stepped into Nigeria, so why call him Nigerian? His accent is a proper Londoner's innit!

The world is full of deceitfulness and hypocrisy. Nice post.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by mbulela: 1:02am On May 23, 2013
The boy is probably British with Nigerian parents.
If he won Nobel Peace prize will they claim he was British-Nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Desola(f): 1:04am On May 23, 2013
Typical Nigerians!

Never responsible for their own ill actions! It is always slavery; always racism. Now, it is Islam.

Awon hypocrites!

3 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 1:04am On May 23, 2013
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by tdade(m): 1:06am On May 23, 2013
As far as I'm concerned, if he was born in Britain, he's British. If he wasn't, the day he became a British citizen, he became British. Besides, he was radicalized in BRITAIN. END OF.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Desola(f): 1:08am On May 23, 2013
tdade: As far as I'm concerned, if he was born in Britain, he's British. If he wasn't, the day ha became a British citizen, he became British. Besides, he was radicalized in BRITAIN. END OF.

but if he had won gold medals like Christina Uruogu, you would be reminded that he is of Nigerian heritage so he must be Nigerian.

All of you speak from two sides of your mouths, anyway. Only a black man would be so proud to declare himself British just because he was born in Britain.

Opportunistic people!

How many British Nigerian born whites do you see come out to proudly proclaim their Nigerian citizenship?

Osi oda!

5 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by trolling(m): 1:10am On May 23, 2013
The truth of the matter is this you can't blame it on Islam, environment, parents the guy is simply possessed,, what you are seeing is a guy possessed with legion of demons. Sorry to say but it's gonna get worse worldwide, the good book already told you iniquity shall abound, He also said that the last state of man shall be worse than the first for this generation

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by ghananotnaija(m): 1:12am On May 23, 2013
Another Nigerian ruining the reputation of Africans overseas. Hopefully UK stops Nigerians from coming into the UK and gives those spaces to Ghana and other African nations.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by tdade(m): 1:12am On May 23, 2013
Desola:

but if he had won gold medals like Christina Uruogu, you would be reminded that he is of Nigerian heritage so he must be Nigerian.

All of you speak from two sides of your mouths, anyway. Only a black man would be so proud to declare himself British just because he was born in Britain.

Opportunistic people!
but if he did win a Gold medal, won't the Brits also claim he's of them? Why do BBC keep banging on about his Nigerian roots when he's done something bad then? He grew up there and he's a citizen for crying out loud! Why are they trying to dissociate themselves from him?

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by zumbigbo(m): 1:13am On May 23, 2013
Only a black man would be so proud to declare himself British just because he was born in Britain.

Opportunistic people!

As the English say to all immigrants... a goat born in a stable is not a horse.

8 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Tstark(m): 1:17am On May 23, 2013
The name says it all. Lets not kid ourselves, that's not an English name;so lets call a spade a spade. An Englishman knows and English name when he sees or hears it. Even if he didn't commit a crime , the first thing any English man would ask when he hears that name is "where is he from?" You cant wash off your ancestry even if you've never been to the motherland. Naija don kill person for jand ooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Desola(f): 1:18am On May 23, 2013
tdade: but if he did win a Gold medal, won't the Brits also claim he's of them? Why do BBC keep banging on about his Nigerian roots when he's done something bad then? He grew up there and he's a citizen for crying out loud! Why are they trying to dissociate themselves from him?

The same way Lagosians or Yorubas quickly disassociates themselves when someone or people from other regions commit attrocities on their land. At the end of the day, we all bear our papa names. No mater how much we shout one Nigeria, we all know that we are inherently different. The British people though accomodating, know that anyone not of caucasian blood, most importantly not English, Irish, Scottish or Welsh, regardless of the red passport he waves about, is only an acquired Briton. Not an indigenous Briton. All that he is British is really only based on the British passport he possesses and not really a general notion of acceptance.

Go figure!

3 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Desola(f): 1:19am On May 23, 2013
Tstark: The name says it all. Lets not kid ourselves, that's not an English name;so lets call a spade a spade. An Englishman knows and English name when he sees or hears it. Even if he didn't commit a crime , the first thing any English man would ask when he hears that name is "where is he from?" You cant wash off your ancestry even if you've never been to the motherland. Naija don kill person for jand ooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! embarassed

Abeg tell them o.

Some people are suffering from delusion of grandeur. They just wanna belong by force!

They see racism virutally everyday, whether direct or institionalised ones yet they expect that their having a British passport now means they are fully integrated; fully accepted. Nonsense! All it takes is one policy. Anyway, those who acquired citizenship through naturalisation can now have it revoked if they commit grave criminal offences. Would they do that to a white Briton who say has origins in Zimbabwe, for instance? No! Why? Becuase he has the blue blood as they call it.

Na only black man go dey wan die all to be referred to as British!

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 1:22am On May 23, 2013
tdade: As far as I'm concerned, if he was born in Britain, he's British. If he wasn't, the day he became a British citizen, he became British. Besides, he was radicalized in BRITAIN. END OF.
If you are saying the day he became a British citizen he becomes British then what happens to his Nigerian part?
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 1:24am On May 23, 2013
Desola:

sorry, I have very low tolerance for rubbish.

Try the next commentator, please.
mumu

3 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by ghananotnaija(m): 1:25am On May 23, 2013
tdade: As far as I'm concerned, if he was born in Britain, he's British. If he wasn't, the day he became a British citizen, he became British. Besides, he was radicalized in BRITAIN. END OF.

Do you consider white South Africans (South African citizens, born in SA) to be as African as black Nigerians and Ghanaians? What about a Chinese born in Nigeria with Nigerian citizenship, do you consider him Nigerian or Chinese? A black British will forever be a black British, and not just British, because they're not native to that land.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Desola(f): 1:25am On May 23, 2013
9jadelta: mumu

na you i kuku take am resemble.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by coogar: 1:27am On May 23, 2013
mbulela: The boy is probably British with Nigerian parents.
If he won Nobel Peace prize will they claim he was British-Nigerian?

the boy is nigerian - the only thing british about him is probably his place of birth. we are not even sure he was born in britain.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 1:27am On May 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by ghananotnaija(m): 1:28am On May 23, 2013
Ada Nri1: It's a shame people kill innocent people, why not go and fight Cameron himself?

Seriously, I couldn't agree more! WTF did the soldier ever do? He's probably just trying to get by in life like the rest of us. He didn't make the decision to kill Muslims or anything. Such a brainwashed coward.

They say one man's terrorist is another man's hero. If a terrorist is your hero, you're a fvkcing m0r0n.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 1:28am On May 23, 2013
Desola:

na you i kuku take am resemble.
sorry am not as dumb as you tongue that thinks being a nigerian is only by name
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Desola(f): 1:29am On May 23, 2013
babe_online:
if he had won gold medals he would not be considered Nigerian. Nigerians will only be on Nairaland and etc talking about how his Nigerian side was not mentioned. From what I can see from all your posts, you support hypocrisy. Go and get a life please.

No problem, just waiting for you to take the lead.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by tdade(m): 1:29am On May 23, 2013
babe_online:
He can only be a British if at most he was born in Britain. I f you are saying the day he became a British citizen he becomes British then what happens to his Nigerian part?
that's besides the point. If he grew up in Lagos, Oyo, Ekiti or any other part of the south(including SS&SE), he's less likely to turn out like this. My point is this: everything he is today, he is because of them(UK). Would you ever hear of a true yoruba or Igbo man beheading someone in the name of Islam?
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by lepasharon(f): 1:29am On May 23, 2013
ghananotnaija:

Do you consider white South Africans (South African citizens, born in SA) to be as African as black Nigerians and Ghanaians? What about a Chinese born in Nigeria with Nigerian citizenship, do you consider him Nigerian or Chinese? A black British will forever be a black British, and not just British, because they're not native to that land.

Culture not colour
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by ghananotnaija(m): 1:30am On May 23, 2013
tdade: that's besides the point. If he grew up in Lagos, Oyo, Ekiti or any other part of the south(including SS&SE), he's less likely to turn out like this. My point is this: everything he is today, he is because of them(UK). Would you ever hear of a true yoruba or Igbo man beheading someone in the name of Islam?

After all the racism and mistreatment from Arabs, it really pains me to see black Africans being brainwashed and used as pawns in the fight between racist Arabs and racist oyibos.

4 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by coogar: 1:31am On May 23, 2013
babe_online:
if he had won gold medals he would not be considered Nigerian. Nigerians will only be on Nairaland and etc talking about how his Nigerian side was not mentioned. From what I can see from all your posts, you support hypocrisy. Go and get a life please.

if he had won gold medals then he would be a british citizen with african/nigerian descent!

tdade: that's besides the point. If he grew up in Lagos, Oyo, Ekiti or any other part of the south(including SS&SE), he's less likely to turn out like this. My point is this: everything he is today, he is because of them(UK). Would you ever hear of a true yoruba or Igbo man beheading someone in the name of Islam?

if he grew up in southern nigeria, he could have ended up as an armed robber, kidnapper, ritualist or a statutory räpist! nigerians are not exactly new to violence.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Desola(f): 1:32am On May 23, 2013
coogar:

the boy is nigerian - the only thing british about him is probably his place of birth. we are not even sure he was born in britain.

exactly o.

The boy has thrown his parents into another wahala because now, they face possible removal (regardless of their presumed British Citizenship) on the basis of this serious crime perpetrated by their evil child. Well, good riddance! As Yoruba would say: Omo ti a ko, lo ma gbe ile tako ta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" / "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu / Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.