Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? (76052 Views)

Mujahid Dokubo-asari Blasts Nigerians Over Hypocrisy Against Ibos / Picture Of Young Sanusi, His Grand-dad , Bello And A British Diplomat / Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 1:33am On May 23, 2013
Naija, I haileth thee cry

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Desola(f): 1:37am On May 23, 2013
tdade: that's besides the point. If he grew up in Lagos, Oyo, Ekiti or any other part of the south(including SS&SE), he's less likely to turn out like this. My point is this: everything he is today, he is because of them(UK). Would you ever hear of a true yoruba or Igbo man beheading someone in the name of Islam?

No, but they can behead for tv and dvd or for money ritual or even just because they have a knack for human flesh ala clifford orji.

Abegi, as if killing for the above petty reasons make it less greivous than on the basis of terrorism.

If you would do it for 2 thousand naira, you would do it a million times over for a belief, however erroneous or irrational that belief is. That is what that satanic boy has done.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by RedLight1: 1:37am On May 23, 2013
so when did adeboloja become a Nigerian name? i cant even find such name on the internet or faacebook.. the guy that was talking on twitter didnt make mention of Nigeria

why do nigerians like tagging themselves with bad things self? god why did u create nigerians to be this inferior? angry angry
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by ghananotnaija(m): 1:37am On May 23, 2013
lepasharon:
Culture not colour

Even with culture, I think his Nigerian essence played a part. His parents are from Nigeria, so they must've influenced him. A British of Ghanaian descent would never do such a thing.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by jaybeez: 1:38am On May 23, 2013
He is not "Nigerian" because that is not how we Nigerians behave. We know a typical Nigerian likes money and high life so much for them to kill themselves or behave in such manner. Too bad he was brain washed into doing such a thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by ghananotnaija(m): 1:40am On May 23, 2013
Chinwem: I m ashamed to be a Nigerian.........am so ready to change nationality

How much disgrace can one nationality take?

If you would just stop bleaching, we Ghanaians would accept you as one of our own.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by zumbigbo(m): 1:40am On May 23, 2013
Naija man will behead for any reason...our collective brain no dey...

only two days ago, nl'ers were screaming for the army to behead all the people in the north who they go find on exercise to rid us of BK.

African mind no dey for peaceful co-existence - only pointless chest-beating and wanton violence he dey for.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Desola(f): 1:41am On May 23, 2013
ghananotnaija:

Even with culture, I think his Nigerian essence played a part. His parents are from Nigeria, so they must've influenced him. A British of Ghanaian descent would never do such a thing.

ode!

Look at this one?

No one is saying his Nigerians parents were partly responsible for the indoctrination but that they failed to notice or act on his change of beliefs and his eventual radicalization.

Carry your inferiority complex comot for hia jo!

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by 2legit2qwt: 1:43am On May 23, 2013
He's Nigerian, He's British-Nigerian, He's this, He's that. This thread is so f$cking annoying or better still, the arguments are angry angry

England will claim him if he was good, Nigeria will do same. Now that it's the other way around, everyone is denying him. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter whether he's British-Nigerian or Nigerian, the heartless bastards murdered an innocent soul out of blind hatred and all in the name of some insane religion

4 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by collynzo2(m): 1:43am On May 23, 2013
ghananotnaija: Another Nigerian ruining the reputation of Africans overseas. Hopefully UK stops Nigerians from coming into the UK and gives those spaces to Ghana and other African nations.
very funny guy If i comment now moderators will ban me, but they leave you Ghanaians to roam around here freely insulting us. We'll soon do a cyber Ghana must go

3 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by zumbigbo(m): 1:43am On May 23, 2013
A British of Ghanaian descent would never do such a thing.

u dey craze - the polluted waters of British culture infects everything.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Vansnickers: 1:43am On May 23, 2013
ghananotnaija:

If you would just stop bleaching, we Ghanaians would accept you as one of our own.

What a Nutcase.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by tdade(m): 1:44am On May 23, 2013
ghananotnaija:

Yes, his parents play a big part in this but for you to see it as an avenue to say a Ghanaian won't do so......mehn, stupidity has hit a new low.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Desola(f): 1:44am On May 23, 2013
jaybeez: He is not "Nigerian" because that is not how we Nigerians behave. We know a typical Nigerian likes money and high life so much for them to kill themselves or behave in such manner. Too bad he was brain washed into doing such a thing.

The same way you Nigerians scream and click your fingers over your heads that paedophilia does not occur in Nigeria, yet, a lot of young girls are being molested and put in the family way sometimes by their own fathers and other times, their uncles.

Such hypocrites, Nigerians are - such hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by zumbigbo(m): 1:45am On May 23, 2013
These guys are Ombatse on summer secondment to London.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by airmark(m): 1:48am On May 23, 2013
trolling: The truth of the matter is this you can't blame it on Islam, environment, parents the guy is simply possessed,, what you are seeing is a guy possessed with legion of demons. Sorry to say but it's gonna get worse worldwide, the good book already told you iniquity shall abound, He also said that the last state of man shall be worse than the first for this generation

Did you read the tweet of his frend, saying mujahid had memorised so much koran and very strict and precise on his worship and manners?

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by tpia5: 1:49am On May 23, 2013
Red-Light:
so when did adeboloja become a Nigerian name?

good question.

i cant even find such name on the internet or faacebook.. the guy that was talking on twitter didnt make mention of Nigeria

why do nigerians like tagging themselves with bad things self? god why did u create nigerians to be this inferior? angry angry

who knows.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by tpia5: 1:50am On May 23, 2013
binhozie:

I dont know about looks. . .at least he was black
but he doesnt sound yoruba-nigerian
Just beneath his british accent lies a hausa-ish tone
I would like to pin the Somali tag on him, but then again every one seems to confirm he is Michael Adeboloja - A Nigerian.

he's not somali, he looks west african.

however, we're yet to hear anything about the second murderer. its not clear if he's black.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by RedLight1: 1:50am On May 23, 2013
Desola:

The same way you Nigerians scream and click your fingers over your heads that paedophilia does not occur in Nigeria, yet, a lot of young girls are being molested and put in the family way sometimes by their own fathers and other times, their uncles.

okay we have heard you...he is a Nigerian...happy now? ...stop ranting and go to bed already...it has passed your bed time... just yarning rubbish since morning as if its only Nigerians that molest or commit all the crimes in the world

3 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by jaybeez: 1:50am On May 23, 2013
ghananotnaija:

Many of the Nigerian/Ghanaian British born kids have a very different outlook on life. Especially the ones that don't visit back home at all. Its like they are lost because the place they are in has no culture. Many of the stabbings and killings among the blacks in London are mostly children born of West African parents. So its not a matter of a British of Ghanaian descent or a British of Nigerian descent, they all the same.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 1:51am On May 23, 2013
Desola:

Abeg tell them o.

Some people are suffering from delusion of grandeur. They just wanna belong by force!

They see racism virutally everyday, whether direct or institionalised ones yet they expect that their having a British passport now means they are fully integrated; fully accepted. Nonsense! All it takes is one policy. Anyway, those who acquired citizenship through naturalisation can now have it revoked if they commit grave criminal offences. Would they do that to a white Briton who say has origins in Zimbabwe, for instance? No! Why? Becuase he has the blue blood as they call it.
all your posts dont make ANY sense. Are you one of those mad black women living overseas?
Na only black man go dey wan die all to be referred to as British!
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Desola(f): 1:53am On May 23, 2013
jaybeez:

Many of the Nigerian/Ghanaian British born kids have a very different outlook on life. Especially the ones that don't visit back home at all. Its like they are lost because the place they are in has no culture. Many of the stabbings and killings among the blacks in London are mostly children born of West African parents. So its not a matter of a British of Ghanaian descent or a British of Nigerian descent, they all the same.

Okay, the fact that most of these attrocities are caused mainly by black kids of west African parentage and not by white indigenous kids should make us ask why? Is it because they white kids have better opportunities as opposed to the black ones or are their parents doing something that the black parents are failing to do? What exactly is the problem and please try not to take me down the government responsibility route as i've already been down that line and I am so far not convinced.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by babsjnr(m): 1:54am On May 23, 2013
ghananotnaija:

you trying to claim Ghanaian are innocence Google kweku Adoboli who defraud 2 billion dollars from swiss bank
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Desola(f): 1:55am On May 23, 2013
[quote author=babe_online][/quote]

Hehehe...who told you that I live overseas, babe online?
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by jaybeez: 1:56am On May 23, 2013
Desola:

Which ever Nigerian told you so, is speaking for himself or herself. Child abuse happens all around the World and in all culture, its just the awareness to get Justice that isn't there yet.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Desola(f): 1:57am On May 23, 2013
Red-Light:
okay we have heard you...he is a Nigerian...happy now? ...stop ranting and go to bed already...it has passed your bed time... just yarning rubbish since morning as if its only Nigerians that molest or commit all the crimes in the world

but you read that rubbish and respond to it.

Gravitating towards rubbish must be natural to you. You must be the bin that contains the rubbish, non?

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by GoodSamaritan: 2:00am On May 23, 2013
Michael Adeboloja is not a Nigerian but a Briton. Here is my reason. If you try to smuggle him to Nigeria the British Government may arrest you for kidnapping their citizen.

His problem is Islam, and nothing more. He desired 72 virgins, hence he did what it takes to get them. Period!

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by TheBookWorm: 2:03am On May 23, 2013
He is British. No he is a Yoruba. No he is a Nigerian. Who cares? The man is connected to all those identities.

The sad fact that not only did he take an innocent person's life, Nigerians as a group regardless of their identity will be lumped in together, because of this act.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by ezotik: 2:04am On May 23, 2013
GoodSamaritan: He desired 72 virgins, hence he did what it takes to get them. Period!

i don't know why they are not inspired by the swazi king that u can have ur 72 virgins here on earth (peacefully) instead of in the land of see me no more.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 2:12am On May 23, 2013
jaybeez: He is not "Nigerian" because that is not how we Nigerians behave. We know a typical Nigerian likes money and high life so much for them to kill themselves or behave in such manner. Too bad he was brain washed into doing such a thing.
That is not how we behave?. Yes the boy probably has no ties to naija but we have crazy heads like him...University cult beheadings nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives In Lagos / Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo / Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.