Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Baby Mama Drama - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Mama Drama (3958 Views)

Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / Dating/marrying An Amazing Guy Who Has A Daughter -&baby Mama Drama Included! / Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Mama Drama by Radiant(f): 12:50am On Apr 28, 2008
TopBooty:

Who said it's me? Does it mean that if two people make a baby, they must marry by force? it didn't work out between them, he left and made a commitment to another woman,so it's up to him to live up to it besides, why are you pitying the baby mama who is clearly causing trouble in this relationship?

If you know me well, I hate lies!! It's not you? who is it then? Your neighbour down the street? I beg you. . . .

And if it doesn't work out between you two 'cause of his baby mama what d'u think will happen to your marriage? Figure it out. . .

I am pitying your husband's baby mama because no matter what went wrong in their relationship, the fact that she has a child with him will always set her heart towards him. That child is an everlasting bond between them. Take it or leave it. She may want to marry the man now or perhaps still want to have him around most of the time. Very natural

Imagine you're 8 months pregnant for this guy and he decides to go back to his baby mama. Umm. . .I think they call it divorce these days. What will you do? Pull the trigger?

Listen, since you decided to marry a man with a baby mama, your best bet is this. . . DEAL WITH IT!

It's very hard for women to be understanding in such situations. The jealousy that will spring up at the mention of his wedding alone is enough for the baby mama to come against u in all forms. grin

Woman, your matter is complicated. This is not a case of "he still sees his ex" or "my fiance's ex is pregnant for him"

Either you accept the situation or your misery has no end.
Re: Baby Mama Drama by TopBooty(f): 6:39am On Apr 28, 2008
Ignore pls.
Re: Baby Mama Drama by Radiant(f): 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2008
Ain't banned yet.
Re: Baby Mama Drama by ochungal(f): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2010
"keep yu enemy close". Make friends with the girl and try "visiting" the child (with gifts) on your own time once you've befriended the girl. If you show, or have shown annomosity towards the girl then you will not have peace. Being kind to her will throw her off guard. Nagging the dude will eventually ruin the relationship. Try going on vistis with him and bring things for the child.

If you've already had a run in with the girl, work on making peace with her. Because truth be told "Baby Mamas" can be vindictive and do hold some clouth undecided
Re: Baby Mama Drama by Bim4u: 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2010
It's funny that you're fighting for a man that doesn't deserve it.
A man always knows what's best regarding a relationship except if he's playing you for a fool.
If he really wants to be with you,he knows how to cap all this excuses his ex his using,
You don't defend a man that doesn't want your best interest at heart,
I laugh when you kept on attacking the lady,
We want to blame the other party instead of blaming the right person,

The main question i want to ask this
Is your b/f not man enough that you have to fight his fight on his behalf

He's going to dump your backside very soon,
That's for sure

When a girl feels threaten about something or feels something is wrong then definitely something is up in the air,

Don't fool yourself girl and don't be played as a fool
You better open your eyes very well.
Re: Baby Mama Drama by odannon: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2010
A child needs its father, nothing u can do to change dat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Backpage.com / Guys, Be Warned: Top 10 Signs She’ll Make A Bad Wife / Is It True That Rich Men Always Choose Tall Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.