Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? (2798 Views)

See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) / Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup / Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by tRoOE(f): 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2008
eldee:

Exactly, we both nag sumtimes, infact the ladies nag more, so why do we have to do the paying?
Sex? we both enjoyed it
Who spends more? We do
Who leaves first? They do
So what's the flipping settlement for?

Any lady that asks for settlement after an unmarried relationship and maybe except a child is a LovePeddler
Even after we decided not to go in the footsteps of C.Ronaldo and Anderson, she's a contract prostitute tongue tongue
But, no matter what they do, it's still a man's world tongue tongue

lol tricky question hmmmmmm well no one asked you guys to pay, you did that for your generosity. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abeg stop giving yourself credit jare, who said she enjoyed it, from what i heard she didn't say if it was good or not tongue
Like I said before no more is asking you(men) to do the spending
They leave when the wahala is too much, abi na i can't kill myself over a man
The settlement is for the 4 yrs she wasted with you, while she could have been out there with a man that appreciate her more, treating her like his queen cool cool cool
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by eldee(m): 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2008
troOE:
well no one asked you guys to pay, you did that for your generosity
It's going to be a law soon, if the Mungo Parks we put up there don't do their jobs well
How will pay settlement out of generosity

Aight, let me ask you the question directly
Would You Like to Recieve Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiance After Breakup
Choose ur words carefully, this is tougher than the Pharisees Vs Jesus grin grin
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2008
Look at how all the guys are whinning as if it's the end of the world!!!!!
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by tRoOE(f): 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2008
eldee:

It's going to be a law soon, if the Mungo Parks we put up there don't do their jobs well
How will pay settlement out of generosity

Aight, let me ask you the question directly
Would You Like to Recieve Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiance After Breakup
Choose your words carefully, this is tougher than the Pharisees Vs Jesus grin grin
lol yes oh na, abi did she tell you the bill was too expensive for to pay.
Hell NO, what settlement for wetin

The relationship is over!!!! it's done
we should both go our separate ways without  starting any unnecessary drama

Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by pahtahkee: 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2008
stillwater:

Look at how all the guys are whinning as if it's the end of the world!!!!!

Guyz do not whine! wink We are only mesmerized at the extent to which you ladies will go with your desperation! grin

Where is needlelady sef?
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by eldee(m): 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2008
troOE on: Yesterday at 07:59:11 PM:
The relationship is over!!!! it's done
we should both go our separate ways without starting any unnecessary drama

What more can I say? grin
So you know you don't really need it , but that feeling of seeing another ex pay for dedicating his time to you is what's been driving ya since
The typical western-bred nigerian woman tongue
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by Cadet(f): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2008
@toyin
It's the stupid people up there that are trying to make a fool of us grin
Don't mind them jare grin

You're back? tongue You see, I took the ororo off wink
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by Cadet(f): 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2008
@post
Pay what? A break up is a break up. Asking for a financial settlement after the breakup is just pathetic. But some men just need to be torture, sometimes it depend on the situation of the breakup. But I prefer to just say buhbye without stress and frustration.
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by eldee(m): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2008
Don't mind them jare

You're back? You see, I took the ororo off
See, this fake wifey that didn't even remember my b-day
i far you ooh grin
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by Cadet(f): 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2008
eldee:

See, this fake wifey that didn't even remember my b-day
i far you ooh grin
oh oh oh!!! I am so so sorry!!! I got too much bunched in my mind at this point. awwwwwww, forgive me jare.

[size=26pt]
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss * *HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!** kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
[/size]

Eya, now you're a big boy! But guess who's older grin grin cheesy cheesy tongue If I was there now, I would have hugged you till you can't breath.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, kiss kiss
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by eldee(m): 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2008
Eyah, thanx hun kiss kiss kiss

Chei, see this pikin ooh shocked shocked shocked
Don't look at that age you saw on my passport ooh, that's my football age ooh
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by Cadet(f): 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2008
eldee:

Eyah, thanx hun kiss kiss kiss

Chei, see this pikin ooh shocked shocked shocked
Don't look at that age you saw on my passport ooh, that's my football age ooh
So eldee, why wasn't I invited to the parry eh? So am a good kissing mate but not a good date? angry angry men!!

Hope it went lovely sha, plz tell me you didn't start drinking just because you're now _ _ shocked grin

Your football age? oga o, so what's your soccer age? 12 tongue tongue

BtW, where's my cake? angry
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by Cadet(f): 12:15am On May 01, 2008
Eldee, am waiting for my cake o. My plate and fork is ready for the cake o grin
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by StephenP(m): 12:16am On May 01, 2008
[size=13pt]Hey! There you are![/size]
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by Cadet(f): 12:17am On May 01, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]Hey! There you are![/size]

*where? where? who?* grin

Whatsup? have someone been looking for me?
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by StephenP(m): 12:20am On May 01, 2008
[size=13pt]Sorta. I just got on here.[/size]
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by Cadet(f): 12:25am On May 01, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]Sorta. I just got on here.[/size]

Yea, I think I noticed. I was on earlier, but left to get some chores done. Yes na, chores! tongue

Abeg, reply to the topic before the amebos (D and J) gets here. And I want to know your views on this topic
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by StephenP(m): 12:30am On May 01, 2008
[size=13pt]Well if it's come to that, she isn't going to move in until I'm are sure we are going to get married within a year after she has moved in. Problem solved.[/size]
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by Cadet(f): 12:34am On May 01, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]Well if it's come to that, she isn't going to move in until I'm are sure we are going to get married within a year after she has moved in. Problem solved.[/size]

LOL. Stephen, we're talking about after the break up, will you pay her for the settlement while you guys were together?
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by StephenP(m): 12:41am On May 01, 2008
[size=13pt]I don't think so.[/size]
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by Cadet(f): 12:45am On May 01, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]I don't think so.[/size]

Hmmmm! That's what you say now! wink

And where is madam rebellious sef? I dey miss her "rebelliousness" sef! hehehe
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by StephenP(m): 12:55am On May 01, 2008
[size=13pt]I dunno where she ran to. But she's been away for a long time.[/size]
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by Cadet(f): 12:56am On May 01, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]I don't know where she ran to. But she's been away for a long time.[/size]

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! grin Dnt tell her I told you, but she's with her Fiancee wink
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by Jackal1(m): 1:01am On May 01, 2008
@ Eldee,

I don't really expect this dream to manifest.
Pay settlement to me fiancee cos we are breaking up? What a heap of applesauce!!!
It ain't gonna work especially in these days of unfaithful lasses crawling around the neighbourhood.
Are u saying i may have to pay some cheddarz because i caught me fiancee pants down with anutha man? wink wink wink
It's ridiculous.
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by StephenP(m): 1:12am On May 01, 2008
Cadet:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! grin Dnt tell her I told you, but she's with her Fiancee wink
[size=13pt]Too bad for me then, LOL[/size]
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by jgirl3: 1:13am On May 01, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Eldee,

I don't really expect this dream to manifest.
Pay settlement to me fiancee because we are breaking up? What a heap of applesauce!!!
It ain't going to work especially in these days of unfaithful lasses crawling around the neighbourhood.
Are u saying i may have to pay some cheddarz because i caught me fiancee pants down with anutha man? wink wink wink
It's ridiculous.

Come here, Jackal! You've started again on this beautiful day.
If anyone is cohabiting and a break up is involved. Some sort of monetary settlement should be made.
If she cheated on you - she should settle you but we all know as usual that men are a bunch of Hot dogs and they are more likely to cheat.
Women love commitment.
Guys should pay when they break up with the women except the women cheat on them. That's my take.
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by StephenP(m): 1:15am On May 01, 2008
j-girl:

Come here, Jackal! You've started again on this beautiful day.
If anyone is cohabiting and a break up is involved. Some sort of monetary settlement should be made.
If she cheated on you - she should settle you but we all know as usual that men are a bunch of Hot dogs and they are more likely to cheat.
Women love commitment.
Guys should pay when they break up with the women except the women cheat on them. That's my take.
[size=13pt]How about if the man moved in with the woman and she is the richer of the two like in the case of K.Fed and Britney. Do the women pay also? Or is it just one-sided.[/size]
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by Cadet(f): 1:16am On May 01, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]Too bad for me then, LOL[/size]

No, baby, that's a very good thing, atleast for me

and, j-girl, I am not flirting
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by Jackal1(m): 1:18am On May 01, 2008
@ J-gal,

Good point!!!

The snag is . . . . .who determines how much i pay and why should i pay?
There musta been a reason for me infidelity in the 1st place. . . . .do all those variables come into play?
Lad X meets Lass Y. . . . . Lad X aint feeling the shiznit anymore and he decides to move on. . . .why should he pay Lass Y?
Whatever happened to freedom of movement!!!!! grin grin grin   I am not paying JERK.
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by TheSly: 1:21am On May 01, 2008
Tell them to come and take it!

The law is just pathetic . . .once she's gone. . .she's gone!!
Oh no!! someone who is not yet my wife?

You know what? Tell them to come and take it inside my wallet then. angry
What nonsense angry
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by jgirl3: 1:23am On May 01, 2008
Cadet:

and, j-girl, I am not flirting
Guilty conscience! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Go on Girl - i ain't hating. He's worth it wink

StephenP:

[size=13pt]How about if the man moved in with the woman and she is the richer of the two like in the case of K.Fed and Britney. Do the women pay also? Or is it just one-sided.[/size]

It shouldn't have to do with who's richer. It should be based on who caused the break up. Relationships require a lot of effort and if they both accept the responsibility, fine! If the girl is shattered by the break up or he cheated on her - the guy should pay. If the guy is shattered by the breakup and the girl cheated on him - the girl should pay.
It shouldn't be like a prenup
Jackal.:

@ J-girl,

Good point!!!

The snag is . . . . .who determines how much i pay and why should i pay?
There musta been a reason for me infidelity in the 1st place. . . . .do all those variables come into play?
Lad X meets Lass Y. . . . . Lad X aint feeling the shiznit anymore and he decides to move on. . . .why should he pay Lass Y?
Whatever happened to freedom of movement!!!!! grin grin grin I am not paying JERK.
No matter what, cheating is not an answer.
There is no excuse on the face of this earth for cheating. You of all people know that.
He should pay her for her investment in the relationship. It's a lot of work.

The Sly:

Tell them to come and take it!

The law is just pathetic . . .once she's gone. . .she's gone!!
Oh no!! someone who is not yet my wife?

You know what? Tell them to come and take it inside my wallet then. angry
What nonsense angry
Ah ahn! Sly - you want me to reveal your story abi?
She can decide to steal your wallet. She deserves to be paid when certain jerks break her heart.
Re: Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup??? by Cadet(f): 1:29am On May 01, 2008
j-girl:

Guilty conscience! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Go on Girl - i ain't hating. He's worth it wink

who's worth it? stephen come and set the story str8 na. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Compatibility ! Chemistry ! Does It Really Matter In A Relationship / What Is Ur Idea Of A Romantic Getaway? / What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.