Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180744 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 08, 2013
Iyawo wa, welcome oh.... How did the day go
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:27am On Oct 08, 2013
carujmonella:

[b]She [/b]also likes/flirted at SOM and lately, YOU wink

Lol that bolded nice one. grin

And loool I never flirted with StateOfMind angry ask her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:27am On Oct 08, 2013
princesa:
sadly it is. You guys ain't worth the extra time. Cos Its midnight already. undecided

but before i leave, i still would love to honor your 'traditions' and am finally gonna be posting a pic dedicated to you all BBA lovers

but its not my 'much sort after' pics, its more interesting....

Its a Coconut that describes all your heads. cool

enjoy.

#spits on thread and catwalks away#smiley
Hmmn,you mean even those who've posted on this thread so far, even from the beginning? angry angry
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 08, 2013
Good night princesa. It's all jokes, don't take any to heart. That's how we roll. We're cool like that cool

Byeeee..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lol that bolded nice one. grin

And loool I never flirted with StateOfMind angry ask her

Wannna stick to a "SHE" because of your drama queen tendencies grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 08, 2013
You Niggas should leave my girlfriend alone! Lekpalicious is taken by me ! angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:29am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: Dnt judge a book by its cover. Remember we used to clash a lot. There was a time i thought you were an alternate account of miss sparkles/safarigirl/the amaka grin grin

LMFAOOO @all 3 names especially @theamaka grin. I'm not judging a book by its cover. Our clashes were mild cool except for when you called me a learner sha angry but still, why cant the girl be like you and just post.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:31am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: She is 1 of the guest watching so be careful o. She has a very sharp tongue. I dnt want trouble tongue

Oh I wasn't lying. Her head is huge. I've told her that before smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:31am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: Is that so shocked shocked thanks for telling me. That woman wrapper angry angry

I didn't. He is lying embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 08, 2013
Sexily Endowed: You Niggas should leave my girlfriend alone! Lekpalicious is taken by me ! angry angry

Hmmm.. njoku, you see what I told you?. Make that move now, ochon, sexily endowed are gunning for her, be a step ahead of them
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 08, 2013
This thread hasn't been dis hot in a while...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:32am On Oct 08, 2013
Feza,boity and the nameless...lol

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:32am On Oct 08, 2013
Drahmah: lol. She dey fine! cheesy

tell her i miss her oh sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:33am On Oct 08, 2013
carujmonella:

Hmmm.. njoku, you see what I told you?. Make that move now, ochon, sexily endowed are gunning for her, be a step ahead of them
Stop encouraging those pedoph1les angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:33am On Oct 08, 2013
ninnyanny: There are no pix anywhere oooo! Twitter,blogs,and other....not even Nando's birthday pix....mtsweee...boring birthday!

shocked i thought Nando will surely deliver. I'll still give him the benefit of the doubt
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:34am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

LMFAOOO @all 3 names especially @theamaka grin. I'm not judging a book by its cover. Our clashes were mild cool except for when you called me a learner sha angry but still, why cant the girl be like you and just post.
I dnt remember calling you a learner lol anyways i did not post here either. You went and looked at my profile...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:35am On Oct 08, 2013
Kilon sele?by this time?who is marrying who? *goes back to listening to lean on me*.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:35am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

shocked i thought Nando will surely deliver. I'll still give him the benefit of the doubt
Nando is broke
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:35am On Oct 08, 2013
carujmonella:

Wannna stick to a "SHE" because of your drama queen tendencies grin

Look at this phool. You think say we know your gender. Be talking, i'm a proud Drama Queen grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 08, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Stop encouraging those pedophiles angry

Seun and his word censorship grin

That chick is matured enough to wife you and njoku is not as OLD as you're tongue

Go for your SOM and leave them alone

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:36am On Oct 08, 2013
ninnyanny: Feza,boity and the nameless...lol
I could hardly recognize her. She looks terrible and she seems darker then before.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:36am On Oct 08, 2013
carujmonella: Good night princesa. It's all jokes, don't take any to heart. That's how we roll. We're cool like that cool

Byeeee..

Yeah, I was also joking pintsize. Byeeee
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:36am On Oct 08, 2013
carujmonella:

Seun and his word censorship grin

That chick is matured enough to wife you and njoku is not as OLD as you're tongue

Go for your SOM and leave them alone
shocked shocked shocked Wait, are you from the north?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:37am On Oct 08, 2013
Sexily Endowed: You Niggas should leave my girlfriend alone! Lekpalicious is taken by me ! angry angry

But she never claim you undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:37am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

lol.ok na.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:39am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

But she never claim you undecided
Thats my baby for real smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:40am On Oct 08, 2013
Oneal the mighty,feza n boity

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:40am On Oct 08, 2013
ninnyanny: Oneal the mighty,feza n boity
Is that guy staring at her tits Perv
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:41am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: I could hardly recognize her. She looks terrible and she seems darker then before.
who?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:41am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: I dnt remember calling you a learner lol anyways i did not post here either. You went and looked at my profile...

You called me a learner when I said Dillish will become stronger because she will get EA votes but I think u misunderstood and thought I was talking of SADC votes and that's when u called me a learner and I retorted by saying are you the learner (can't really remember if it went down this exact way)

Wellll...atleast your pic is up. She could have put it there as well. whats the big deal
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:41am On Oct 08, 2013
ninnyanny: who?
Feza
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:42am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: Nando is broke

shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.