Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180697 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

She said she was 8 months pregnant right? Email her

Oh, Did she? My bad then. I guess I read sth else on that pregnancy thread she posted weeks back. I hope she's safe all the same.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
Caruj its so obvious I thought everyone knew. Firstly he came from no-where and started commenting on big brother thread as a regular. They type exactly the same, argue exactly the same. Its a no brainer. He can deny it till Kingdom com but I know its him. On the other thread I think someone asked if it was him cos it was modified and his response was "one and only". Then otumfour said he knows who he is. That was already a dead give away

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: There is nothing wrong with a hug. *hug*
*looks left,looks right* maria is nowhere to be found *collects hug,sees maria coming with dane gun* yeeh! Yeeh!,na only hug oh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: There is nothing wrong with a hug. *hug*

Hmmmm I hope it was a side hug angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

@maria, go through his post and see for yourself
*SMH*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
@IyawoTM welcome back. Wetin happen na wey you just run away from us?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
Toyin,abgift is waiting,leave s.o.m,she too like yanga
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:
I don't know, I'm just trying to hold my tears so far cry

I can't help u. You're annoying me. StateOfMind will be feeling like a G
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dannyxy: Toyin,abgift is waiting,leave s.o.m,she too like yanga
I'm brooding bro.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour: stop beign delusional.

Lmao.. See 2 patients accusing each other of the same ailment.

Did you miss the part I mentioned earlier this morning that I wonder why it took me so long to figure obrafour was ghkwame. For some reasons I just thought the handle belongs another ghanian.

*bait*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Is that true SOM?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dannyxy: bomb her,bring down her wall...i swear,modella don suffer

Brush her grin grin grin grin
Oh lawd ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kslib:
lol. See yourself..

You like this woman. That same woman has never told you that she likes another guy. She is single, Go grab her na.
Ok, you are scared. Should i do it for you? wink
What are friends for,if i cant help?..
All izz well!
i will be glad if u help me out,cheesy see this bobo,im tink say he get sense..hehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour: how? At this point, nothing I do will settle you guys.

Nigeria to Nigerians

As Ghana to .....

Complete it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: Caruj its so obvious I thought everyone knew. Firstly he came from no-where and started commenting on big brother thread as a regular. They type exactly the same, argue exactly the same. Its a no brainer. He can deny it till Kingdom com but I know its him. On the other thread I think someone asked if it was him cos it was modified and his response was "one and only". Then otumfour said he knows who he is. That was already a dead give away

WTF!!. Me and otumfour? shockedshocked. Please provide the link angry. Lekpa, why these lie sad

If you can't provide the link, then you lied and I'm finally free from your conspiracy theory
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dannyxy: Toyin,abgift is waiting,leave s.o.m,she too like yanga

Bai! Are you high? Agbgift is waiting where? Toyin find your level o. Nor listen to dannyxy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

Lol. I don't post about any girl "like that" cos if I start, y'all would be shocked. Let me keep to my thoughts.

So what are saying about REINCARCIOUS(lekpacious and reincarntaed) ? wink

She says she likes it, its nice durhh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
Agbgift:

Bai! Are you high? Agbgift is waiting where? Toyin find your level o. Nor listen to dannyxy.
Why is everyone breaking my heart today? cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Hmmmm hmm. It makes sense die. Help me talk this brother out of his miserableness and let's start building #TOGIFT....

Lmao @ building togift. When you both can't even build your own, you are thinking of building for others. Shior!

N wtf is miserableness..??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
StateOfMind:

God forbid. Tm jnr never term yet.. She's fine.

I know, I just saw her viewing this topic a moment ago
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Hmmmm I hope it was a side hug angry
Ofcourse :-)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

And by 'G', you mean
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Why is everyone breaking my heart today? cry cry

Eyah! Sorry o. Maybe that perfume nor just do the magic today.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

You're so wise. I can't believe that mariarocks and many people never noticed. Even @spade didn't notice. I implore all of to check ghanakwame's post for the last two weeks and see that he's @obrafor. No jokes.

@maria, go through his post and see for yourself

I'm beginning to believe.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
Agbgift:

Eyah! Sorry o. Maybe that perfume nor just do the magic today.
That can't be true because I don't even use it. sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Nigeria to Nigerians

As Ghana to .....

Complete it
Ghanaians
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
StateOfMind:

Oh, Did she? My bad then. I guess I read sth else on that pregnancy thread she posted weeks back. I hope she's safe all the same.

I don't know. I assumed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: Caruj its so obvious I thought everyone knew. Firstly he came from no-where and started commenting on big brother thread as a regular. They type exactly the same, argue exactly the same. Its a no brainer. He can deny it till Kingdom com but I know its him. On the other thread I think someone asked if it was him cos it was modified and his response was "one and only". Then otumfour said he knows who he is. That was already a dead give away

What thread? The Ghana thread?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dannyxy: *looks left,looks right* maria is nowhere to be found *collects hug,sees maria coming with dane gun* yeeh! Yeeh!,na only hug oh

You no dey fear?

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:
That can't be true because I don't even use it. sad

Oh oh! Just take am easy eh. All is well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
StateOfMind:

I swear you and ella fit well well..same style..I really gbadun jekella.. Please continue to treat her right so she doesn't slip away bro. grin.

grin hian

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dannyxy: i will be glad if u help me out,cheesy see this bobo,im tink say he get sense..hehehe
lol. You want my help or not? sad
All izz well!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.