Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,626 members, 7,851,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180635 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
Time to activate sideline mode. This ochon madness won't obviously stop angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

You no dey fear?
Is that Tim Roth in that picture?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Is that true SOM?

I don't even know what the 'G' means.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

What thread? The Ghana thread?
yes unless the mods deleted it. But think its there
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lmao @ building togift. When you both can't even build your own, you are thinking of building for others. Shior!

N wtf is miserableness..??

Haven't u seen I've already started building mine? Check my profile again....this time, scan through well.

Miserableness.....an english word durhhh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella: Time to activate sideline mode. This ochon madness won't obviously stop angry

Sharap dia ochon.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
StateOfMind:

I don't even know what the 'G' means.
It probably means gangsta.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: Ofcourse :-)

That's my girl. But don't hug him again. A handshake is preferable.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: yes unless the mods deleted it. But think its there

You think? shocked. You don't even know?. I told royal pearl "one and only"?. Lekpa are you high on maria's love shocked

I comment my reserve. I've been vindicated cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

That's my girl. But don't hug him again. A handshake is preferable.
tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
StateOfMind:

And by 'G', you mean

Was/is @Spade your e-crush?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
Agbgift:

Bai! Are you high? Agbgift is waiting where? Toyin find your level o. Nor listen to dannyxy.
omoge joko sibe,have u heard of single sisters association,it's nt ur portion ijn..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

You think? shocked. You don't even know?. I told royal pearl "one and only"?. Lekpa are you high on maria's love shocked

I comment my reserve. I've been vindicated cool
Lmao i was talking about Obrafour silly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
Agbgift:

Bai! Are you high? Agbgift is waiting where? Toyin find your level o. Nor listen to dannyxy.

Agbgift haba na. This is not what we agreed on
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
Iyawo is fine. She's just been caught up with work. Baby hasn't arrived earth; he'll come in this year sha. grin

Agbgift, Iyawo said she saw your PM but she can't reply it. She asked me to give you her mail address.

She extends her love and greeting. Said to tell y'all she'll catch up on Monday, say una leave 12 pages for am. Laziness no fit let am read am this night.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
StateOfMind:

Sharap dia ochon.

Er ermm.. Mrs SpadeOfMind.. I swear I'm innocent of all accusation. The thread is still there. I said no such thing. Lekpa is lying. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dannyxy: omoge joko sibe,have u heard of single sisters association,it's nt ur portion ijn..
Please stop that, I don't know why it made me laugh sef.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
LoL Royal Pearl we have been waiting for you wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Was/is @Spade your e-crush?

Nah, he's not. Just an e-admirer. I hope that settles it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour: Ghanaians

GH Kwame woah bro is this you?... You have reincarnated as well

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: Lmao i was talking about Obrafour silly

Yipee.. *dancing alingo*. I've vindicated. It's obvious you're confused. Back to the sideline. Have fun y'all. grin

No more talks till ochon matter dies down or ochon posts. I've been finally vindicated cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

Er ermm.. Mrs SpadeOfMind.. I swear I'm innocent of all accusation. The thread is still there. I said no such thing. Lekpa is lying. angry
Lying about what. Do not make me quote Ochong. You are getting confused because i was referring to Obrafour that time. But your comments on the other thread today, have you forgotten lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Is that Tim Roth in that picture?

No WTF! That's Al Pacino
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: yes unless the mods deleted it. But think its there

I shall check
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dannyxy: omoge joko sibe,have u heard of single sisters association,it's nt ur portion ijn..

Before nko, nor be my own I first sit down? I near you?
Association of single ladies is never my portion before.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
StateOfMind:

Wow!!. Same thing I told royal pearl before lekap lied with her fake match making antics grin

Obviously, I can now retract into my shell. Goodluck to the ochon propagandists and match makers
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: LoL Royal Pearl we have been waiting for you wink
Really? Why?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

No WTF! That's Al Pacino
It kinda resemble Tim Roth except the hair.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Agbgift haba na. This is not what we agreed on

Me and you nor agree anything at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
StateOfMind:

Did u or did u not say you had an e-crush on somebody here? It doesn't settle anything till u tell me who that e-crush was. Thank You.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Really? Why?
What do you think of Carujmonella? Do you like him?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kslib:
lol. You want my help or not? sad
All izz well!
cest moi,shld he help me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.