Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180625 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

Ouch!! grin. Lmao!! grin

Not only spade, but maria too, during mariabambam era. But what matters most is that maria didn't give up and got the sweet lekpalicious wink

Mariabambam haha what I went through. All is indeed well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
shockedshocked. Sideline mode activated. This time, I mean it angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella: Maria and lekpa removed their DPs simultaneously.. WOW!!. Couple things cheesy

This love gon' be epic wink

LMFAOOOO removed dps!

Infact I am putting it back up. Lekpalicious join me embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 11:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

Why are you crying?
It's okay. One day you will know. I have done my part sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Fight, ke? What's the function of a gun? undecided
I don reply since but Anti-spam bot ban me,then hide the post.. Mukina just help me resolve am so..

lol @gun

Un devers de balle me teur. Je suis a l'abri de blessures.. wink

Time to sleep-------- En temps voulu, vous comprendrez porquoi ja'i utilise francaise.. smiley. Relier les points si vous le pouvez.. tongue tongue

Bonne nuit!!!
tout va bien!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

Ouch!! grin. Lmao!! grin

Not only spade, but maria too, during mariabambam era. But what matters most is that maria didn't give up and got the sweet lekpalicious wink
maria's method is what I call the joking method. *you jokingly tell her you like her, that way when she rejects you, you still have some pride. Keep on drumming it into her head(women are moved by hearing) tell friends she is yours, she will give in oneday without knowing how it happened, works all the time*

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: The fool chased her away

So NL didn't change the word fool for the first time. Wow

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour: maria's method is what I call the joking method. *you jokingly tell her you like her, that way when she rejects you, you still have some pride. Keep on drumming it into her ear(women are moved by hearing) tell friends she is yours, she will give in oneday, works all the time*

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL is that right?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

So NL didn't change the word fool for the first time. Wow
Because this time its for real tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

I don't like it either. Complete bullshiit. LMFAOOOOO @never be the same. WTF. grin grin grin.

StateOfMind, I think its high time u address this.
Nothing hurts most than a silent rejection. Most guys will pretend they are indifferent about it, but deep down. *hmmmmmm*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: Because this time its for real tongue

Ahahahahahahaahahahah goodu one. I think u need to adjust your personal text on your profile tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 11:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Ahahahahahahaahahahah goodu one. I think u need to adjust your personal text on your profile tongue
kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 11:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

I wish dan would, he's been a loner for long. Missing out on many chicks
Sir, what about me? *i also like good thing oo*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour: Nothing hurts most than a silent rejection. Most guys will pretend they are indifferent about it, but deep down. *hmmmmmm*

StateOfMind now, haba. You're making me feel horrible being that I was the one that started it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: kiss kiss

U haven't grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
I hv always knwn that this caruj guy is a chicken...mehn u are nt man enuf 4 royalpearl *spits on him*

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dannyxy: I hv always knw that caruj guy is chicken...mehn u are nt man enuf 4 royalpearl *spits on him*

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this had me rolling
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 190theclown: 11:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: Lol it is you silly. 190 of all ppl lmao, where did you get that from?
undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

StateOfMind now, haba. You're making me feel horrible being that I was the one that started it.
I want her to tell @Spade something. Its not fair to stand a N!ggar up!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
190-the-clown:
undecided undecided
Who brought you here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kslib don sleep abi,hehehe,cest moi let me tell u the truth...kslib told me to pretend as if he is helping me toast u,so if u turn him down,he can still hold his head high..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
Modify this before she sees it and knows what u up to....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this had me rolling
leave that kfc alone,him go hear am frm me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
Your personal text, not your signature looool.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dannyxy: leave that kfc alone,him go hear am frm me

Lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:00am On Oct 19, 2013
Dannyxy: Kslib don sleep abi,hehehe,cest moi let me tell u the truth...kslib told me to pretend as if he is helping me toast u,so if u turn him down,he can still hold his head high..
Thank God i saw this just before i was about logging out... grin grin..

@bolded, what a lair? lol. For where me and you see discuss that one? angry sad.
You don mad finish walahi. grin. Shege yaro.. tongue

Jekyll,abeg make we discuss this guy mata for Covoon, Meet me for that Oak tree-- no forget the calabash and feather oo.
Bonne nuit!!
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 12:02am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

Modify this before she sees it and knows what u up to....
Modified, Please reflect that on the Post you quoted me from.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:04am On Oct 19, 2013
Dannyxy: Kslib don sleep abi,hehehe,cest moi let me tell u the truth...kslib told me to pretend as if he is helping me toast u,so if u turn him down,he can still hold his head high..
Lolz.....he really said that? #yinmu.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:05am On Oct 19, 2013
Kslib:

@bolded, what a lair? lol. For where me and you see discuss that one? angry sad.

Jekyll,abeg make we discuss this guy mata for Covoon, Meet me for that Oak tree-- no forget the calabash and feather oo.
Bonne nuit!!
All izz well!
touch nt God's annointed #jumps up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:07am On Oct 19, 2013
C'est moi:

Lolz.....he really said that? #yinmu.
i am nt kidding,send me airtime of 1,500,i would spill mre of what he told me grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 19, 2013
Kslib:

Bonne nuit!!
All izz well!

Loool. I don dey come *looking for his astral travel broom* grin. E be like say Queen mother don dey der since o. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:12am On Oct 19, 2013
Obrafour: Modified, Please reflect that on the Post you quoted me from.

Done

(1) (2) (3) ... (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.