Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (59655 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by virginice: 9:18am On May 28, 2013
If d lips aint pink, it can't b attractive or tempting to kiss kiss
As for all those shit u listed, NEVER angry
PDPwayoo:

pink lips? What if he smoke MJ/wewe/igbo but very responsible, prosperous and hardworking; u go reject am?
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by elpatch(m): 9:21am On May 28, 2013
Can't stop laughing with the variou comments.this thread is seriously helping me to ease the tension here.wishing all the beautiful ladies of nairaland the very best.

1 Like

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by elpatch(m): 9:23am On May 28, 2013
@virgin ice-check my lips out,do they fit?
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by hardbody: 9:27am On May 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Eeeeem... So far.. Yea! Bedt, some short brudahs wiv small feet dey carry certain things o! I remember wan wey I c, hin own fat like yam. As I sight d thing, omo I para strx. i''m like "dude dat shyte ain't entering any hole in my body. I refuse to die young.

you damn cracked me up. So you sef dey fear big thing, i though someone said you cannot intimidate ......with big 'stick'.

I am not calling you any name oo, dont get me wrong, i am just yarning my own
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Ifecoded(m): 9:28am On May 28, 2013
rapcy: Thnk God all d rqmnt wey dem dey mntn I gada am
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, funny u. Meaning?
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Ifecoded(m): 9:36am On May 28, 2013
barcanista: Sorry ma you got it wrong. i'm 6 feet in height, slim and fit, intelligent and smart, goal getter and ambitious among others. You shouldn't say something oh assume based on my opinion. Ok? last time i check, pretty girls don't really set high standard, but most not so pretty and below average, usually set HIGH STANDARD.
ørø loma sø ke. Na Talk u Talk o seriously
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by gudugudumeje: 9:43am On May 28, 2013
In women, there is the 1st thought, the 2nd thought and later thoughts. For women have 7 lives and thoughts like a cat's..... Where the attraction falls in and into cannot always be known with them. Not even in marriage do they do better with wandering thoughts. And this is where sound cultural and home training as well as fatherly mentoring comes in.... Mother's and other women can always failed to save them from these wandering except on few cases...[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by pawn89(m): 9:50am On May 28, 2013
virgin ice: If d lips aint pink, it can't b attractive or tempting to kiss kiss
As for all those shit u listed, NEVER angry

I don't have a pink lip buh I have it pink colored down there, am sure its gonna be attractive or tempting to kiss. Like to give it a perk?
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Nobody: 9:50am On May 28, 2013
I dont care about his height, complexion, looks and all that, the only thing that would attract me is the way he Fcks, like seriously he must know how to go on a very long trip many times, all night, all day, anywhere, infact everywhere, thats when i can be attracted to him.. daz all

1 Like

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:04am On May 28, 2013
sexyseun: I dont care about his height, complexion, looks and all that, the only thing that would attract me is the way he Fcks, like seriously he must know how to go on a very long trip many times, all night, all day, anywhere, infact everywhere, thats when i can be attracted to him.. daz all
B4? In 15mins, asewo must ask guy if he sabi knack na. No b money for hand, bck for ground again? You don't care about the looks? So, if d guy resemble monkey get HIv, u go knack same way she? Lmao! Correct! U a happening babe.Msteeew!

1 Like

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Nobody: 10:06am On May 28, 2013
sexyseun: I dont care about his height, complexion, looks and all that, the only thing that would attract me is the way he Fcks, like seriously he must know how to go on a very long trip many times, all night, all day, anywhere, infact everywhere, thats when i can be attracted to him.. daz all

lasgidi baby, with a touch of class undecided undecided undecided
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by WHIZBRO(m): 10:08am On May 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Eeeeem... So far.. Yea! Bedt, some short brudahs wiv small feet dey carry certain things o! I remember wan wey I c, hin own fat like yam. As I sight d thing, omo I para strx. i''m like "dude dat shyte ain't entering any hole in my body. I refuse to die young.

Are you a love peddler?

1 Like

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by andr0id: 10:09am On May 28, 2013

SEND ME A PM cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:15am On May 28, 2013
WHIZBRO:

Are you a love peddler?
Quick question.. Ur mother, is she a street urchin? undecided
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Ifecoded(m): 10:17am On May 28, 2013
Gelz no dey mention shrt guys o, na short guys dey always get big rod nau, tho short dick but beefy, and tall guys always av it as lng and kind of thin dickton. Am nt shrt and nt dat tall. And 4 thoz talkin abt guys gud on bed or nt, we talkin abt atraction, how do u knw a guy is strong or gud on bed by mere lukin or first aproach? What atracts u to guys dat d question. Sex lovers grin
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Pat4lyf: 10:27am On May 28, 2013
Handsome guyz wit gud luks and money sweet on bed
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Ifecoded(m): 10:27am On May 28, 2013
gudugudumeje: In women, there is the 1st thought, the 2nd thought and later thoughts. For women have 7 lives and thoughts like a cat's..... Where the attraction falls in and into cannot always be known with them. Not even in marriage do they do better with wandering thoughts. And this is where sound cultural and home training as well as fatherly mentoring comes in.... Mother's and other women can always failed to save them from these wandering except on few cases...[color=#006600][/color]
Wetin u dey talk nau? Abeg no spoil trend 4 me jawe. Haha diff people lik diff clothes.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:48am On May 28, 2013
The City:
Oh Lady, money makes a well groomed man and the same money makes him appealing for sex. It's good to dream big but realistically. If I get you right, u wish for the combination of justin timberlake, peter of psquare, Banky w...Oginni? Kilode? Kadan kada o

Yes now. Shebi becos u don't resemble any of them ni? Lol.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Nobody: 10:52am On May 28, 2013
Fine looks and carriage...
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by pawn89(m): 10:56am On May 28, 2013
Pat4lyf: Handsome guyz wit gud luks and money sweet on bed

You don try nor be small! grin
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by pawn89(m): 10:58am On May 28, 2013

So after exhausting his strength in satisfying you, what does he go home with undecided
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by fubbyy(m): 10:58am On May 28, 2013
Amelian: Fine looks and carriage...
what do you mean by carriage?
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by pawn89(m): 10:59am On May 28, 2013
Amelian: Fine looks and carriage...

That is not asking too much considering the fact that you stand as equal smiley
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by pawn89(m): 11:03am On May 28, 2013
fubbyy: what do you mean by carriage?

I think carriage in her context can be likened to Charisma
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by omiobo: 11:32am On May 28, 2013

Mtschew!!! Na so she go dey make mouth,if she see mito na she go dey cry sotey all the neighbour go know say somebody dey pump her kitten.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Jamesqu(m): 12:12pm On May 28, 2013
Idowuogbo: Complexion(u gats to b dark skin), brains and shoe size. wink cool

Which kain topic be dys wink?

Meanwhile, is that true....I wear size 43 o!
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:02pm On May 28, 2013
The City:
Oh Lady, money makes a well groomed man and the same money makes him appealing for sex. It's good to dream big but realistically. If I get you right, u wish for the combination of justin timberlake, peter of psquare, Banky w...Oginni? Kilode? Kadan kada o

Yes now. Shebi becos u don't resemble any of them ni? Lol.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by ibehenryrocket(m): 1:06pm On May 28, 2013
D only package i don't have is d height. undecided Am just 5"8. Oh! Well am off 2 go hug transformer. cry cry Goodbye cruel world
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:09pm On May 28, 2013
The City:
Shey becos u dont resemble any of them nii? Oya sorry...would include ur name in the list! grin
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:13pm On May 28, 2013
fubbyy: those things you listed is what you call class? That's show how classless you are, my dear class has to do with personality

Fubbly, abi fumbly...I believe it was "The Emphasis" who mentioned the class thing and i jokingly replied him back. Maybe from your classy area of town people don't have any issues with nosing in and throwing insults here and there but from the "classless" area I come frowm, I have a problem with it. so I advise you to carry your "classy" insulting self from any of my posts in future. Got that?

1 Like

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by nikkyshyne(f): 1:20pm On May 28, 2013
ibehenry@rocket:
D only package i don't have is d height. undecided Am just 5"8. Oh! Well am off 2 go hug transformer. cry cry Goodbye cruel world
bai bai. We shall miss you cry cry
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:25pm On May 28, 2013
nikkyshyne: bai bai. We shall miss you cry cry

Don't dismiss him so fast.
Didnt u see "rocket" in his name? Doesn't that tell you a thing o two? Abeg let him live I beg you! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Best Break Up/ Cheating/regret/ Bad Relationship Songs. Top 50 My Favourites. / Woman Arrested For Masturbating At Georgia Beach, Says It "Only Took 20 Seconds" / The Pains Of A Busty Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.