Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (59658 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:58pm On May 27, 2013
Emphasis:
mbok lower your standard, you sound too choosy and classy

I gat class flowing tru my veins baby.
Btw, Mbok to u too o!
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by iverson2319(m): 10:09pm On May 27, 2013
cheesy
rapcy: Thnk God all d rqmnt wey dem dey mntn I gada am
And then? That's no mean u're cute though
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by TheCity(m): 10:10pm On May 27, 2013
vivacious vivi:

Btw, Mbok to u too o!
"Efrebo, Efrebo" You go wound oo.
Please take it easy. Your wish is "ungetable",wake up from ur slumber.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by naijababe2(f): 10:12pm On May 27, 2013
Gotta be Cute,have Good diction,must be intelligent,and he must smell good. Yeah wink
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:16pm On May 27, 2013
The City:
"Efrebo, Efrebo" You go wound oo.
Please take it easy. Your wish is "ungetable",wake up from ur slumber.

Bros, I'm wide awake o!
Nothing do me.
If u read d thread properly, its more of a wishlist for us girls ok?
At least, I didn't request for deep pockets or "big shoe size"!!!!

1 Like

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by TheCity(m): 10:29pm On May 27, 2013
vivacious vivi:

Bros, I'm wide awake o!
Nothing do me.
If u read d thread properly, its more of a wishlist for us girls ok?
At least, I didn't request for deep pockets or "big shoe size"!!!!
Oh Lady, money makes a well groomed man and the same money makes him appealing for sex. It's good to dream big but realistically. If I get you right, u wish for the combination of justin timberlake, peter of psquare, Banky w...Oginni? Kilode? Kadan kada o
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by fubbyy(m): 10:29pm On May 27, 2013
vivacious vivi:

Btw, Mbok to u too o!
those things you listed is what you call class? That's show how classless you are, my dear class has to do with personality
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by elfiddy(m): 10:32pm On May 27, 2013
Yet u aint
Pretyangel25: Tall, handsome, intelligence, God fearing.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by MayorSchwags(m): 10:36pm On May 27, 2013
Iv noticed 'not so tall' gurls wanna date tall guys dey can luk up to tongue
How about tall guys dat cant find equally tall gurls eh undecided
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by toprealman: 10:38pm On May 27, 2013
adaobi123: height, complexion-teamdarkskin
Deep voice too embarassed
You must be a short babe.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by mecussey(m): 10:44pm On May 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
A good thing I am tall

However way you advertise yourself, women are attracted to personality and not physics. Don't be offended, this is not personal. Forget about what they talk about height, six pack etc.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by critique101(f): 10:59pm On May 27, 2013
pawn89: have read through the replies so far and i have couple of questions i need to ask, mainly directed at the females in here;
Everyone of you seems to want a guy that is handsome, intelligent, brilliant, has deep pockets, good sense of humor and whats not... and most of all a guy that is well endowed...

And I ask myself what is the fate of those who isn't any of the above mentioned... Are the ladies forming some sort of consortium or something? why have you chosen to make life a bit unpleasant to a fellow brethren who isn't on the wanna be list?

Babes park well o!

Lets be liberal in our choices and try to be more accommodating! grin grin grin

It's obvious u don't fit into any of d categories. Take heart

1 Like

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by critique101(f): 11:03pm On May 27, 2013
The City:
Oh Lady, money makes a well groomed man and the same money makes him appealing for sex. It's good to dream big but realistically. If I get you right, u wish for the combination of justin timberlake, peter of psquare, Banky w...Oginni? Kilode? Kadan kada o

Most girls will marry a rich guy irrespective of his sexual performance. However, if he doesn't satisfy them, they are likely to secretly cheat on him
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by rapcy(m): 11:30pm On May 27, 2013
iverson2319: :DAnd then? That's no mean u're cute though
Guy am cute o! cheesy
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Flygeriansteve: 11:36pm On May 27, 2013
Pretyangel25: Tall, handsome, intelligence, God fearing.
I heard a God-fearing guy is one who fears and flees when God is mentioned undecided
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Sommy47: 11:49pm On May 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Go open thread for sexuality section.

Idowuogbo:
Go open thread for sexuality section.
na long throat go kill una wit eye for big n long ting
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Nobody: 12:00am On May 28, 2013
mecussey:

However way you advertise yourself, women are attracted to personality and not physics. Don't be offended, this is not personal. Forget about what they talk about height, six pack etc.
Lol@ physics! physics ko! chemistry ni! dude its physique and not physics.

@ post, i like them tall irrespective of your complexion, 6 packs, baritone voice,his stick must not be less than 9 inches and he must be good on bed. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by TheGeneral1(m): 12:04am On May 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Eeeeem... So far.. Yea! Bedt, some short brudahs wiv small feet dey carry certain things o! I remember wan wey I c, hin own fat like yam. As I sight d thing, omo I para strx. i''m like "dude dat shyte ain't entering any hole in my body. I refuse to die young.

Bad girl!!

1 Like

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by TheGeneral1(m): 12:07am On May 28, 2013
Temismith: His kidney aπϑ intestine.undecided¤

U dey craze??
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Chicoguy: 12:17am On May 28, 2013
wise, intelligent, caring, loving, admiring,compassionate, trust worthy, sweet voice and stylish.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by pretim(f): 12:24am On May 28, 2013
Must be handsome tall with deep voice n well dressed with six packs

1 Like

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by AlyricistLaura: 12:27am On May 28, 2013
sorry for derailing.... Happy MD to you too wink
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by tunapawizzy: 12:51am On May 28, 2013
Nomski0: I dont care much about looks......he should just be okay both physically and financially.....but he has to treat me right, be faithful and love me unconditionally, as i do him
pretty 1, will u marry me
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by tunapawizzy: 12:56am On May 28, 2013
albridge: money, good looks and sexual satisfaction in bed. gbam. cool
[size=14pt]Jesu mi o.....in the first 15 minutes? Baby can we meet pls[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by tunapawizzy: 12:58am On May 28, 2013
Greatlydia: Money period.
u dnt have the right to say that, see ur ponmo lips like money

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Best Break Up/ Cheating/regret/ Bad Relationship Songs. Top 50 My Favourites. / Woman Arrested For Masturbating At Georgia Beach, Says It "Only Took 20 Seconds" / The Pains Of A Busty Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.