Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (59654 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by pawn89(m): 6:12pm On May 27, 2013
have read through the replies so far and i have couple of questions i need to ask, mainly directed at the females in here;
Everyone of you seems to want a guy that is handsome, intelligent, brilliant, has deep pockets, good sense of humor and whats not... and most of all a guy that is well endowed...

And I ask myself what is the fate of those who isn't any of the above mentioned... Are the ladies forming some sort of consortium or something? why have you chosen to make life a bit unpleasant to a fellow brethren who isn't on the wanna be list?

Babes park well o!

Lets be liberal in our choices and try to be more accommodating! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by OluwaseunTemmy(f): 6:30pm On May 27, 2013
His good characters
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by finestboy1: 6:30pm On May 27, 2013
sanb: Able to hold down an intellectual conversation;
Character/personality;
Sense of humor/confidence; and
A good dress sense.

Height is not a major issue; cos I'm already a tall lady....so if he's taller, my exact height or a bit shorter, it wouldn't make any difference....

Complexion is also not a major issue; he could be dark or light skinned.... I haven't got a preference...
[img]http://reactiongifs.com/?p=2969[/img]
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by finestboy1: 6:31pm On May 27, 2013
. cheesy
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by anitank(f): 6:33pm On May 27, 2013
ibehenry@rocket:
I just dey laff grin.All this babes saying he must be dis dat. grin Nah 4 una 2 go find clay mould una ideal man. grin Even mould size of manhood join grin
No girl here said his man must have all the those qualities. The question simply was "what attracts u to a guy" and yes we all have what we love to see in a guy. Even guys for girls, so stop acting like its a do or die affair

3 Likes

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Confirmbabe(f): 6:36pm On May 27, 2013
pawn89: have read through the replies so far and i have couple of questions i need to ask, mainly directed at the females in here;
Everyone of you seems to want a guy that is handsome, intelligent, brilliant, has deep pockets, good sense of humor and whats not... and most of all a guy that is well endowed...

And I ask myself what is the fate of those who isn't any of the above mentioned... Are the ladies forming some sort of consortium or something? why have you chosen to make life a bit unpleasant to a fellow brethren who isn't on the wanna be list?

Babes park well o!

Lets be liberal in our choices and try to be more accommodating! grin grin grin
cheesy everybody's got choice even you too.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by abdullkabar(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2013
Damn,no wonder this girl no dey luk my side cheesy
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 27, 2013
See all these wowo girls wey full nairaland dey yab mouth undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 27, 2013
in the first 15minutes you say?? Ok, tall and dark, clean and well shaved beards, his cologne, well cut or shaped hair.
Dats just for the first 15minutes oh, i may find him unattractive minutes later or days later, if i find out other things about him, like bad english, mouth odour, no brains etc
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by collynzo2(m): 6:48pm On May 27, 2013
You all are talking trash.

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 27, 2013
nony30: Bro!! We meet again.
better person, no mind those grannies way don old pass marital age.

1 Like

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by georgio(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2013
Idowuogbo: Complexion(u gats to b dark skin), brains and shoe size. wink cool

hmmmm...bhad gyal....shoe size huh. i have heard the secret behind guys with big feets.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by collynzo2(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2013
booqee: in the first 15minutes you say?? Ok, tall and dark, clean and well shaved beards, his cologne, well cut or shaped hair.
Dats just for the first 15minutes oh, i may find him unattractive minutes later or days later, if i find out other things about him, like bad english, mouth odour, no brains etc
what do you have to offer?
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by nikkyshyne(f): 6:55pm On May 27, 2013
anitank:
Is that for u or are u trying to correct me?
For me. I wrote the same thing you wrote safe for the eye part till I saw yours. Just decided to quote urs jare. No vex.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by collynzo2(m): 6:55pm On May 27, 2013
georgio:

hmmmm...bhad gyal....shoe size huh. i have heard the secret behind guys with big feets.
feets?
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by kolamilan(m): 7:02pm On May 27, 2013
am pretty sure most of the ladies does'nt possess half of the traits listed.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by chibuike123(m): 7:03pm On May 27, 2013
naa o
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 27, 2013
Discerning folks would wonder why countless bald, pot-bellied (and in many cases impotent) old fools manage to have sé.x o.rg.i.e.s with your 'innocent' undergraduate girlfriends and the hottest girls around. Surely, there must be something more attractive to girls than all the irrelevant requirements they're gleefully listing here.

Oh well, I just read the topic again. Maybe what they find 'attractive' in boys is VERY different from what they find attractive in men. It must suck to be a boy.

2 Likes

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Confirmbabe(f): 7:05pm On May 27, 2013
kolamilan: am pretty sure most of the ladies does'nt possess half of the traits listed.
Bros let's see your pix or are you ....?
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by collynzo2(m): 7:05pm On May 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Iniotong(m): 7:11pm On May 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Eeeeem... So far.. Yea! Bedt, some short brudahs wiv small feet dey carry certain things o! I remember wan wey I c, hin own fat like yam. As I sight d thing, omo I para strx. i''m like "dude dat shyte ain't entering any hole in my body. I refuse to die young.
n d guy said nufin?
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:25pm On May 27, 2013
Iniotong: n d guy said nufin?
B4? He go rape me? undecided
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by pawn89(m): 7:35pm On May 27, 2013
Confirmbabe:
cheesy everybody's got choice even you too.

yea i know everyone has got a choice all am saying is let this our *hot* babes try an be considerate a little nau... with the way they are taking it, its going to be a do or die affair o.

And then peoples mother might start getting missing, maybe nephews, cousins, sisters and brothers and any sort of relation connectivity too #TeamBloodMoney lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed#
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by NOIBMUUL(m): 7:40pm On May 27, 2013
Idowuogbo: Complexion(u gats to b dark skin), brains and shoe size. wink cool

PM me. Last chance!
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by deols(f): 7:47pm On May 27, 2013
Face

Height

and

darkskin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Best Break Up/ Cheating/regret/ Bad Relationship Songs. Top 50 My Favourites. / Woman Arrested For Masturbating At Georgia Beach, Says It "Only Took 20 Seconds" / The Pains Of A Busty Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.