Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info (26710 Views)

Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC / Verify Paypal With Our Virtual Credit Cards / Verify Paypal From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
mikelreal: uv not replied d pm Sire

presegsADESIDA:

I've finally launched the step by step guide on How To Receive Free Money From FACEBOOK Into Your Payoneer Mastercard PLUS… and others mentioned above unto legal wealth creation (dot) com which you can now read.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by ifeci: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Yes you can opened a verified PayPal account from Nigeria.
You can get address to use either by using that of someone you know living in USA for the sake of proof of address should in case paypal demands for it and you can as well make use of address from sites like graphcard as it is accepted.
Better still,you can get details to use inclusing address,phone number,zipcode by typing "USA yellow page" into google.com while you click on the link that shows Business Directory to get required details.
Note that you can change the USA in "USA yellow page" to that of any of other country PayPal you will like to open e.g "UAE yellow page" into google.com if you will like to open UAE PayPal.

Hope that helps and concerning verifying your USA PayPal,you can do that with the USA Bank account details that comes with your payoneer account as we've been saying in here & you can as well carefully use Virtual USA Bank Account for PayPal verification should in case you do not want to make use of that of payoneer.

I said carefully use Virtual USA Bank Account for PayPal verification because there are bad ones that will only get your account limited the next day or after some few days after adding it[b] but I can be of assistant by providing you the best one in town now should you need my service for that[/b].

Thanks for this crystal explanation! as for the bolded, I will cross the bridge when I get to it. tnx
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by freestuffsonnet(m): 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
How do i link my payoneer master card to my fiverr so i can use it to recieve fiverr payment? i don't want to apply for the fiverr revenue card again. Or must i link it to paypal first? Can someone clear this to me plz. Thanks
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by arbitrage: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
freestuffsonnet: How do i link my payoneer master card to my fiverr so i can use it to recieve fiverr payment? i don't want to apply for the fiverr revenue card again. Or must i link it to paypal first? Can someone clear this to me plz. Thanks

If Fiverr normally pays users into their US bank accounts, then what you will need to do is to fill your Payoneer's USPS banking details into Fiverr. Then you can receive your Fiverr funds through that method.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
arbitrage:

If Fiverr normally pays users into their US bank accounts, then what you will need to do is to fill your Payoneer's USPS banking details into Fiverr. Then you can receive your Fiverr funds through that method.

Don't know about that as I normally withdraw from fiverr with my PayPal but I think it should work that way as that is how Clickbank does I.e via ACH.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
ifeci:

Thanks for this crystal explanation! as for the bolded, I will cross the bridge when I get to it. tnx

UAW...
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by dav8id(m): 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
Bro 2days! I really appreciate the way u handle the paypal fund transaction that took place btw me and you, i was supprised as i got an instant alert from my bank, please keep it up.
Hope u still remember me{ david ovye}
presegsADESIDA:
UAW...
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 2:31am On Aug 11, 2013
dav8id: Bro 2days! I really appreciate the way u handle the paypal fund transaction that took place btw me and you, i was supprised as i got an instant alert from my bank, please keep it up.
Hope u still remember me{ david ovye}

You are highly welcomed & thanks for that.
Hope you are doing cool.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by arbitrage: 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
I tried to load/fund my Payoneer card again from my Nigerian card just like the first time but it did not work. Rather, the error report on Payoneer card loading page is that "Private loading/funding is not supported for this account." I guess they only allow funding your Payoneer MasterCard once from your Nigerian (any) card source. I wrote them and here below is the email reply:

Payoneer Customer Support - Automated Response
Reference number: LTK1215304378799X
This is an automated response. If this message does not resolve your issue, please reply with further details and we will be happy to assist you.

Your Payoneer card is intended to be used as a payout solution, to get paid from any of our official partners or the US Payment Service. Your Payoneer account should not be used for the sole purpose of Private Loading.

To avoid any confusion, we have disabled the option on the website for each account that is not yet active in receiving payments from the above mentioned methods.

You can load money to your account via either of the following options:

1) You can receive payments from any of our official partners. If you are working with a company that offers payment via Payoneer, you can link your Payoneer account to your account with that company and receive a payment. For details on how to link your Payoneer account to a new partner, click here.

2) You can receive payments using our US Payment Service. To read more about the US Payment Service, click here.

Once you are active in receiving payments via either of these methods, you will be able to begin using the Private Loading Service.

Sincerely,
Payoneer Customer Support
FAQ page | Support Center | How To Videos
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Bestlyf: 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
arbitrage: I tried to load/fund my Payoneer card again from my Nigerian card just like the first time but it did not work. Rather, the error report on Payoneer card loading page is that "Private loading/funding is not supported for this account." I guess they only allow funding your Payoneer MasterCard once from your Nigerian (any) card source. I wrote them and here below is the email reply:

This is an automated response. If this message does not resolve your issue, please reply with further details and we will be happy to assist you.

Your Payoneer card is intended to be used as a payout solution, to get paid from any of our official partners or the US Payment Service. Your Payoneer account should not be used for the sole purpose of Private Loading.

To avoid any confusion, we have disabled the option on the website for each account that is not yet active in receiving payments from the above mentioned methods.

1) You can receive payments from any of our official partners. If you are working with a company that offers payment via Payoneer, you can link your Payoneer account to your account with that company and receive a payment. For details on how to link your Payoneer account to a new partner, click here.

2) You can receive payments using our US Payment Service. To read more about the US Payment Service, click here.

Once you are active in receiving payments via either of these methods, you will be able to begin using the Private Loading Service.

Sincerely,
This message explains everything clearly enough. I think they accepted the first private loading just to activate your card.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by nairacodedcom(m): 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
Thank you all the the wonderful information here. Please, How do I get my Payoneer UsPs bank details and routing number...thanks
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by fitnesswis: 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
As an online worker on fivver and exchanger i find it hard to exchange my ecurrencies. now BTC is taking the whole market away from PM. Also neteller and stp is coming up. I tried some Naija exchangers i lost my funds and also the legit one wasted my time so much. I found later 2 good companies have been working with in russia and ukraine. they are wmcenter and xchanga.com. In exchanging your paypal funds, Neteller funds, solidtrustpay, payza, buying bitcoins and making online payments and shipments xchanga.com is the best. Wmcenter is good also but support always delays. mtgox is also good. but make good research before using anyone. Mine i have found these two and wana share to my fellow members how good they are. Thanks all.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by onlineresource: 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
i just got my own USA account number from payoneer and i tried it on my paypal account that i opened few months back...

want to ask, how long did it take for the $1 that paypal sents to your account cos i just did the verification now and am yet to see any payment
on my payoneer account.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Mobsync(m): 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2013
Please I would like to ask some questions from people who have a paypal account and payoneer card:

Which address did you use when opening the paypal?
Is it a Nigerian address?

Which address did you use to register for the payoneer card?
Is it the same with that which you used for paypal?

And finally, the id card/license/voters card/passport that you used to register for the payoneer card, is it Nigerian?

I'm asking these questions because paypal does not accept Nigerians and I feel that the details I used in opening the paypal should be same with that of the paypal.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
Mobsync: Please I would like to ask some questions from people who have a paypal account and payoneer card:

And finally, the id card/license/voters card/passport that you used to register for the payoneer card, is it Nigerian?

I'm asking these questions because paypal does not accept Nigerians and I feel that the details I used in opening the paypal should be same with that of the paypal.

Thanks in advance.

Ans:You will use a usa virtual address which you can either buy or get from USA business directory.
No!Not Nigerian address please.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2013
Mobsync: Please I would like to ask some questions from people who have a paypal account and payoneer card:

Thanks in advance.

Ans:It is your Nigerian address that you will use to register for the payoneer card.
No!The address will not be the same as you need to use USA address for PayPal as I've said earlier on.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2013

Thanks in advance.

Ans:Your ID card should that of Nigeria.
The details you use to open your payoneer is not neccessary to be the same with that of your PayPal though I implore to make sure that the names tally.
It is true that Nigeria is not in the list of supported countries but you open yours while on USA Dedicated VPN IP & not proxy server please while you verify your account with your payoneer USA Bank account details with the deposits.
Best of luck...
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2013
onlineresource: i just got my own USA account number from payoneer and i tried it on my paypal account that i opened few months back...

want to ask, how long did it take for the $1 that paypal sents to your account cos i just did the verification now and am yet to see any payment
on my payoneer account.

It will take 2-3 days after adding it to your paypal before you can see the two deposits if properly added.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2013
nairacoded.com:
Thank you all the the wonderful information here. Please, How do I get my Payoneer UsPs bank details and routing number...thanks

First of all,where did you get your payoneer from?
Was it directly through them or through any of their merchants?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2013
arbitrage: I tried to load/fund my Payoneer card again from my Nigerian card just like the first time but it did not work. Rather, the error report on Payoneer card loading page is that "Private loading/funding is not supported for this account." I guess they only allow funding your Payoneer MasterCard once from your Nigerian (any) card source. I wrote them and here below is the email reply:

Sincerely,

Great one in here.
Everyone can load his/her payoneer card for the first time via facebook.Just add your usa bank details to facebook & facebook will give you $1 to your payoneer card.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by wisyno(m): 11:19am On Sep 23, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Great one in here.
Everyone can load his/her payoneer card for the first time via facebook.Just add your usa bank details to facebook & facebook will give you $1 to your payoneer card.

Sir, where do we add it on our facebook page?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:38am On Sep 23, 2013
wisyno:

Sir, where do we add it on our facebook page?

Under ads Manager page.

I've carefully written an update on how to go about that with screenshots titled "How To Receive Free Money From FACEBOOK Into Your Payoneer Mastercard PLUS…" on legal wealth creation (dot) com

Just check it out there now as I have two parts of it.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by arbitrage: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Great one in here.

If the first time loading opportunity is allowed only once, will it be a good idea for them to pursue just $1 free dollar from Facebook, rather than loading any amount they wish on to the card directly from even their Naira cards on Payoneer website?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by fitnesswis: 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2013
if you want to exchange any ecurrency and get best value and service. this company i discovered newly has never failed. all my paypal funds cashout has been with them xchanga.com you can also try wmcenter.com they are good also but xchanga.com is the best.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by felicoobe: 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
I need HELP, how can I open a paypal account please?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
arbitrage:

If the first time loading opportunity is allowed only once, will it be a good idea for them to pursue just $1 free dollar from Facebook, rather than loading any amount they wish on to the card directly from even their Naira cards on Payoneer website?

They can try out the method of getting the $1 from facebook after loading it initially with card as it will still work.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
felicoobe: I need HELP, how can I open a paypal account please?

Do you have your Payoneer Mastercard?

If yes,save your Payoneer Virtual USA Bank Account Details,get your USA Dedicated VPN and logon to their website to register after which you will verify your account with the payoneer details after some days.

Let us know if you still have any question.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Gmanc(m): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2013
Pls help me on hw to used student id/voter's card in payoneer website bcs i dnt hv d national id card
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by dybaba(m): 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Do you have your Payoneer Mastercard?

If yes,save your Payoneer Virtual USA Bank Account Details,get your USA Dedicated VPN and logon to their website to register after which you will verify your account with the payoneer details after some days.

Let us know if you still have any question.
plz how real and dedicated is the US VPN and IP from Barbara L. of peopleperhour dot com. is it secure and good to operate PayPal. Thanks.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:41am On Sep 30, 2013
Gmanc: Pls help me on hw to used student id/voter's card in payoneer website bcs i dnt hv d national id card

They accept Voter's card.Use that...

Best of luck...
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2013
dybaba:
plz how real and dedicated is the US VPN and IP from Barbara L. of peopleperhour dot com. is it secure and good to operate PayPal. Thanks.

It is secure and good to operate PayPal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me / Federal Government Accuses Ghana, Others Of Lobbying Companies To Leave Nigeria / 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.