Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info (26709 Views)

Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC / Verify Paypal With Our Virtual Credit Cards / Verify Paypal From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by dagbo: 5:01am On Oct 10, 2013
Plz,
everybody what times does it take for payoneer to approve the
application, cos i have applied almost 12days now application still
under review
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by miqos02(m): 6:19am On Oct 10, 2013
arbitrage:

Yes, your payoneer card can do that on ebay. There is another thread that taught how to may paypal payment without having paypal account. Follow the guide.
pls can you provide the link?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by fitnesswis: 6:31am On Oct 10, 2013
i have been using alert exchanger before but their fees are so high and they seized my money but now i am using xchanga.com .
If you need to add money to your paypal or cashout paypal money to perfectmoney or western Union xchanga.com is the best international company. been using them since a month now as an online worker and i am so happy. when you deal with them add '' fitnesswise'' in your email to them so i get my referral commission as they assured me. Thank you.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:58am On Oct 10, 2013
dagbo: Plz,
everybody what times does it take for payoneer to approve the
application, cos i have applied almost 12days now application still
under review

It takes sometimes up to 2-3 weeks although I've helped a client to apply for it say 3 weeks ago and it was approved after 1hr and I think that the person must have been lucky.
Make sure you've as well uploaded the front & back of your Identity card should in case they sent you an upload link to your e-mail.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Gmanc(m): 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

It takes sometimes up to 2-3 weeks although I've helped a client to apply for it say 3 weeks ago and it was approved after 1hr and I think that the person must have been lucky.
Make sure you've as well uploaded the front & back of your Identity card should in case they sent you an upload link to your e-mail.
tnks in advance,payoneer approve my application.Nw i hv d usps details remains only questionaire verificatn.Pls suggest one VPN for me,i want to open paypal b4 my payoneer arrive
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by arbitrage: 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:03am On Oct 11, 2013
Gmanc:
tnks in advance,payoneer approve my application.Nw i hv d usps details remains only questionaire verificatn.Pls suggest one VPN for me,i want to open paypal b4 my payoneer arrive

Congrats and for the questionaire verification,it is highly recommended you make use of your PayPal account in conjuction with your facebook account for that instead of wasting time.

Link your US ACH with your USA PayPal and mail them that you want to use your USA ACH for withdrawing from your PayPal making sure that the name on your PayPal agrees with the name on your Payoneer Card/USA ACH details and they will ask you to send the screenshot of your paypal account to them.
Now make sure that you load say at least $10 into your PayPal and then take a very clean preferably .PNG format screenshot with the help of SNIPPING TOOL or other software making sure that it shows your name as it is on your USA ACH,showing verified status and making sure that the balance of say $10 reflects [You can as well show recent transactions performed on your account even while it is still unverified].
N.B:Don't add your ACH details to your PayPal account immediately you open it but give it say after a week or so OR after you must have make some one or two transactions on your PayPal account even while it is still unverified.

1 Like

Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:10am On Oct 11, 2013
Gmanc:

Concerning the VPN to use,don't go for all those $7-$10 monthly or $100 or less yearly VPN as they are not that effective for PayPal in one of the sense that they disconnect without you knowing that you are threading on your native IP which is great defect.

The solution now is for you to optin for our $40 or N6,000 yearly [i.e lasts from now till January 4th 2015 which is as well renewable] USA Dedicated VPN/IP specially made for PayPal plus our USA PHONE NUMBER ebook worth $20 or N3,000 given to you for fr33.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:36am On Oct 11, 2013
Gmanc:

Sharp man!It works perfectly for verifying PayPal even before it comes and as well before you activate the USA ACH as you can see in the screenshots below as he is the busy type.
He as well ordered for our USA Dedicated VPN/IP with which we used for processing his PayPal Account.

Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Mobsync(m): 9:38am On Oct 11, 2013
I tried signing up for a payoneer card and my application got declined.
Why was it declined?
Is it because I didn't apply through a third party like fiverr?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Gmanc(m): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2013
presegsADESIDA
:

Sharp man!It works perfectly for verifying PayPal even before it comes and as well before you activate the USA ACH as you can see in the screenshots below as he is the busy type.
He as well ordered for our USA Dedicated VPN/IP with which we used for processing his PayPal Account.
tnk U very much Sir,i appreciate Ur help i wil contact u wen am ready to open my big problem PAYPAL
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by miqos02(m): 11:17am On Oct 11, 2013
@presegs, my paypal was verified through payoneer this morning but i need to link the payoneer to paypal, how do i go about it since private loading is not allowed
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by adewasco2k(m): 11:25am On Oct 11, 2013
I have being wondering this, a lot of my pals in the UK or USA who are using paypal, is it that when they come back to Nigeria they can not operate their account except via VPN? Also if a white visits Nigeria. He can not make any only transaction via paypal whilst in Nigeria?

I can't just figure this out
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
Mobsync: I tried signing up for a payoneer card and my application got declined.
Why was it declined?
Is it because I didn't apply through a third party like fiverr?

Did you applied directly from them?
Did you uploaded the scanned copies of your Identity card?
Have you ever applied or for once have their card?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
Gmanc:
tnk U very much Sir,i appreciate Ur help i wil contact u wen am ready to open my big problem PAYPAL

No problem & you are highly welcome anytime.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
miqos02: @presegs, my paypal was verified through payoneer this morning but i need to link the payoneer to paypal, how do i go about it since private loading is not allowed
You've added and confirmed the ACH bank account right?
I heard arbitrage said that one can now link payoneer directly to paypal.As in,go to PROFILE=>ADD CARD & proceed but I haven't tried that though but I believe that he cannot lie.

Try it out but I advise you get your USA Phone linked to your paypal so as to use it to call paypal before/when doing that so that they can look into whatever problem that might arise as I like doing that but it is not compulsory.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
adewasco2k: I have being wondering this, a lot of my pals in the UK or USA who are using paypal, is it that when they come back to Nigeria they can not operate their account except via VPN? Also if a white visits Nigeria. He can not make any only transaction via paypal whilst in Nigeria?

I can't just figure this out

Great question in here as it depends on their choice as they can either decide to use VPN or betterstill,they can call PayPal while in USA to get them informed that they will be coming to Nigeria and they will like to be operating their PayPal from Nigeria.
PayPal will tell them to make a call when they get to Nigeria & PayPal will know how to specially whitelist their IP and account.
Hope understood?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by adewasco2k(m): 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Great question in here as it depends on their choice as they can either decide to use VPN or betterstill,they can call PayPal while in USA to get them informed that they will be coming to Nigeria and they will like to be operating their PayPal from Nigeria.
PayPal will tell them to make a call when they get to Nigeria & PayPal will know how to specially whitelist their IP and account.
Hope understood?

thanks, now i understand
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
adewasco2k:

thanks, now i understand

You are welcome! !!
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Mobsync(m): 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Did you applied directly from them?
Did you uploaded the scanned copies of your Identity card?
Have you ever applied or for once have their card?

Yes I applied directly to them.

I was only asked to enter the details of the ID card, I wasn't told to upload.

I've never applied and I've never had the card.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
Mobsync:

Yes I applied directly to them.

I was only asked to enter the details of the ID card, I wasn't told to upload.

I've never applied and I've never had the card.

I'm sure it's because you didn't upload scanned copy[Front & Back] of your ID card be it Voters Card,Driver License,National ID card or International passport as they do send a message to applicant e-mail most often that do show clickable UPLOAD LINK where you'll required to upload the front & back of your ID card.
Can you get that?That is what I can see as the reason for them to have declined your application.Just mail or call them please.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Mobsync(m): 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

I'm sure it's because you didn't upload scanned copy[Front & Back] of your ID card be it Voters Card,Driver License,National ID card or International passport as they do send a message to applicant e-mail most often that do show clickable UPLOAD LINK where you'll required to upload the front & back of your ID card.
Can you get that?That is what I can see as the reason for them to have declined your application.Just mail or call them please.

Thank you. I will do that.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
Mobsync:

Thank you. I will do that.

Ok!Wish you best...
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Tonjeola1(m): 12:33am On Oct 12, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

They approved before asking you to send or upload your id
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2013
Tonjeola1:
They approved before asking you to send or upload your id

I understand your plight.It was not like that initially but I observed that they do approve one in a while these days before requesting for ID in some people's case.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Tonjeola1(m): 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

I understand your plight.It was not like that initially but I observed that they do approve one in a while these days before requesting for ID in some people's case.
YES, they approved 1st before requesting for ID
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by arbitrage: 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
miqos02: pls can you provide the link?

http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/a/clk/4qX1n9
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by comoros: 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
I've got a client in the US who wishes to pay me by Paypal. I'm in Nigeria and a novice about how these things work here. I need help fast before I lose this client. I'm into animal produce business. Numbers or emails would be helpful.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Mobsync(m): 2:41am On Oct 13, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Ok!Wish you best...

And please, can I use my school's ID card in place of my National ID card?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:56am On Oct 13, 2013
comoros: I've got a client in the US who wishes to pay me by Paypal. I'm in Nigeria and a novice about how these things work here. I need help fast before I lose this client. I'm into animal produce business. Numbers or emails would be helpful.

Ok and that sounds great & how much is the money.At the same time,I need to know some facts about the deal before I can help you to collect the money with my PayPal and pay you in naira.
Speak with me on my line 0 8 0 3 9 6 1 4 6 0 6 as you've requested.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:58am On Oct 13, 2013
Mobsync:

And please, can I use my school's ID card in place of my National ID card?

I don't think they will accept that but they do accept Voter's card,National ID Card,Driver Licence & International Passport.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Mobsync(m): 9:31am On Oct 13, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

I don't think they will accept that but they do accept Voter's card,National ID Card,Driver Licence & International Passport.

Ok, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me / Federal Government Accuses Ghana, Others Of Lobbying Companies To Leave Nigeria / 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.