Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info (26706 Views)

Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC / Verify Paypal With Our Virtual Credit Cards / Verify Paypal From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
So in that case, only make payment from money in your paypal account and not from your payoneer US account, right? Else, it will revert to unverified.

But we can receive money from paypal to US account right?

Please state if I get it correct.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
^ your 1st statement- when u ve verifed ur usps u can link ur payoneer to ur paypal, in otherwords if u dont ve mney in ur pp, pp will/can debit ur payoneer acc.

2nd statement- YES u can reciv payment(after verifying ur usps)
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
arbitrage:

I did send my ID at the beginning before I got the Payoneer card sent through post. Also, I did not even receive any USPS banking details by email until I have responded to their request to complete the USPS questionnaire before it was sent. So my PayPal verification was successful initially with their micro-deposits they sent having received and used my USPS banking details. The problem with the USPS only happened later when I requested withdrawal from PayPal into the same Payoneer USPS that PayPal had earlier successfully verified.
completing n submitting the questionaire doesnt mean u ve been fully verified, they will ve to send u a comfirmatory message, because they will ve to verify the details u put in the questionaire, which will take 3 biz days(accept/reject)..in otherwords my payoneer is nt yet verifed till they send me another message...read this from thier forum.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
How to build your email list as a nigerian read d step 1 step 2 loadin tanx....https://www.nairaland.com/1390585/building-email-list-nigerian-makin
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
mikelreal: completing n submitting the questionaire doesnt mean u ve been fully verified, they will ve to send u a comfirmatory message, because they will ve to verify the details u put in the questionaire, which will take 3 biz days(accept/reject)..in otherwords my payoneer is nt yet verifed till they send me another message...read this from thier forum.

You are right but there are steps to be taken before you contact them for the activation which will guarantee you sure acceptance.
One is linking it with your PayPal account[use it to verify it or just add it if your account has been previously verified] that has name that rhymes with name on your payoneer,another one is to add it to your facebook account and possibly add it to your duly opened clickbank account.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

You are right but there are steps to be taken before you contact them for the activation which will guarantee you sure acceptance.
One is linking it with your PayPal account[use it to verify it or just add it if your account has been previously verified] that has name that rhymes with name on your payoneer,another one is to add it to your facebook account and possibly add it to your duly opened clickbank account.
yes boss, linked to paypal, will link to facebook n clickbank now.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
mikelreal: yes boss, linked to paypal, will link to facebook n clickbank now.

Great!Do that before contacting them for the activation.
N.B:Calling them is the best.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Great!Do that before contacting them for the activation.
N.B:Calling them is the best.
how did u link it with ur facebook? Pls
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
mikelreal: how did u link it with ur facebook? Pls

Ok!PM me for the tip as I don't want to make it public yet.

1 Like

Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
Pm sent
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
mikelreal: Pm sent

Ok!Will get across to you.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by arbitrage: 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
mikelreal: completing n submitting the questionaire doesnt mean u ve been fully verified, they will ve to send u a comfirmatory message, because they will ve to verify the details u put in the questionaire, which will take 3 biz days(accept/reject)..in otherwords my payoneer is nt yet verifed till they send me another message...read this from thier forum.

I think the attachment below should explain it better.

Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
arbitrage:

I think the attachment below should explain it better.
using a fone, cant see d pic clearly. If u can give a hint? And ve bn sendn u pms oo for like 6mnths nw, no reply.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
gringringringringringringringrin O boy c oh. 6 months?
mikelreal: using a fone, cant see d pic clearly. If u can give a hint? And ve bn sendn u pms oo for like 6mnths nw, no reply.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
2s£xy:
gringringringringringringringrin O boy c oh. 6 months?
lol not up2 grin but e don tey sha
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by arbitrage: 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
mikelreal: using a fone, cant see d pic clearly. If u can give a hint? And ve bn sendn u pms oo for like 6mnths nw, no reply.

Thank you for submitting the US Payment Service questionnaire. Your US Payment Service is enabled and you may begin receiving payments. Please take a moment to review our Terms and Conditions.
Note: If you have not yet submitted your ID documents, please submit them as soon as possible in order to avoid unnecessary delays. If you have already submitted the requested details and documents, Payoneer will notify you if any further information is required.

To view the complete list of approved companies for the service, in addition to the official FAQs click here.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
arbitrage:

Thank you for submitting the US Payment Service questionnaire. Your US Payment Service is enabled and you may begin receiving payments. Please take a moment to review our Terms and Conditions.
Note: If you have not yet submitted your ID documents, please submit them as soon as possible in order to avoid unnecessary delays. If you have already submitted the requested details and documents, Payoneer will notify you if any further information is required.

To view the complete list of approved companies for the service, in addition to the official FAQs click here.
I got that as a message after submittn d questionaire. More like an auto reply, doesnt mean uv bn verified.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
mikelreal: I got that as a message after submittn d questionaire. More like an auto reply, doesnt mean uv bn verified.

You might be right but take good note of what I told you above to do before contacting them.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by tubiz(m): 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
arbitrage:

arbitrage pls I need to contact you urgently. I have already sent you a message via Nairaland PM feature just need you to reply back.
Thanks
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by arbitrage: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2013
mikelreal: I got that as a message after submittin d questionaire. More like an auto reply, doesnt mean uv bn verified.

I got the email about USPS account details on January 16 reminding me of the need to complete the questionnaire before I can receive US payments. I then completed the questionnaire after that before they responded with the email I posted above on Mar 5. I wouldn't know what you mean by automated reply.

More so, the email says that my US payment service has been enabled and that I can start receiving payments from selected US companies like PayPal, Amazon and others on their white list. Which other email or content will tell me that it has been verified before it will work again? Also, I have used same banking details to receive into Payoneer from another firm on their list successfully. In fact, the one that was not on their list was turned down and Payoneer wrote me to let me know why. They further said if I want such company to be added, I should fill a request form to justify it. Even when I complained of the failed PayPal withdrawal request that was reported as incorrect account by PayPal to them, they simply said I should check that I entered my USPS details correctly in my PayPal account as they could not find any problem at their end. If after all these, I was not yet verified and enabled, don't you think they would have known and told me?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

You are right but take good note of what I told you above to do before contacting them.
uv not replied d pm Sire
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
arbitrage:

I got the email about USPS account details on January 16 reminding me of the need to complete the questionnaire before I can receive US payments. I then completed the questionnaire after that before they responded with the email I posted above on Mar 5. I wouldn't know what you mean by automated reply.

More so, the email says that my US payment service has been enabled and that I can start receiving payments from selected US companies like PayPal, Amazon and others on their white list. Which other email or content will tell me that it has been verified before it will work again? Also, I have used same banking details to receive into Payoneer from another firm on their list successfully. In fact, the one that was not on their list was turned down and Payoneer wrote me to let me know why. They further said if I want such company to be added, I should fill a request form to justify it. Even when I complained of the failed PayPal withdrawal request that was reported as incorrect account by PayPal to them, they simply said I should check that I entered my USPS details correctly in my PayPal account as they could not find any problem at their end. If after all these, I was not yet verified and enabled, don't you think they would have known and told me?
I dunno too, just relaying the responses they gave to thier customers concerning the same issue.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
mikelreal: uv not replied d pm Sire

Yes I will as I'm trying to organise it into an ebook or writeup with some screenshots to show you how without any issue.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
ok cool
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Ayodeb(m): 10:25am On Aug 10, 2013
I have a payoneer card how do i know the US bank details associated with it?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2013
Ayodeb: I have a payoneer card how do i know the US bank details associated with it?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by ifeci: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2013
Please can I open a paypal acct from Nigeria and since Nigeria is not listed on paypal, how do I go about the address to use? pls someone should kindly explain
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 10, 2013
ifeci: Please can I open a paypal acct from Nigeria and since Nigeria is not listed on paypal, how do I go about the address to use? pls someone should kindly explain
presige just gave u all
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:50am On Aug 10, 2013
ifeci: Please can I open a paypal acct from Nigeria and since Nigeria is not listed on paypal, how do I go about the address to use? pls someone should kindly explain

Yes you can opened a verified PayPal account from Nigeria.
You can get address to use either by using that of someone you know living in USA for the sake of proof of address should in case paypal demands for it and you can as well make use of address from sites like graphcard as it is accepted.
Better still,you can get details to use inclusing address,phone number,zipcode by typing "USA yellow page" into google.com while you click on the link that shows Business Directory to get required details.
Note that you can change the USA in "USA yellow page" to that of any of other country PayPal you will like to open e.g "UAE yellow page" into google.com if you will like to open UAE PayPal.

Hope that helps and concerning verifying your USA PayPal,you can do that with the USA Bank account details that comes with your payoneer account as we've been saying in here & you can as well carefully use Virtual USA Bank Account for PayPal verification should in case you do not want to make use of that of payoneer.

I said carefully use Virtual USA Bank Account for PayPal verification because there are bad ones that will only get your account limited the next day or after some few days after adding it but I can be of assistant by providing you the best one in town now should you need my service for that.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2013
mikelreal: wrong thread

You shouldn't have said that but rather give him some tips as this thread can be of assistance to him as well.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ayodeb: I have a payoneer card how do i know the US bank details associated with it?

When did you apply for your card and when did you receive it?

Let me know so that I can give you direct step to take.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

I've finally launched the step by step guide on How To Receive Free Money From FACEBOOK Into Your Payoneer Mastercard PLUS… and others mentioned above unto legal wealth creation (dot) com which you can now read.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me / Federal Government Accuses Ghana, Others Of Lobbying Companies To Leave Nigeria / 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.