Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info (26708 Views)

Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC / Verify Paypal With Our Virtual Credit Cards / Verify Paypal From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by miqos02(m): 9:36am On Oct 13, 2013
arbitrage:

http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/a/clk/4qX1n9
thank you but it returned error
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by arbitrage: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
miqos02: thank you but it returned error

Check your internet connection or check what you copied in the link as I still opened the link freely here without error.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by arbitrage: 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
presegsADESIDA:
You've added and confirmed the ACH bank account right?
I heard arbitrage said that one can now link payoneer directly to paypal.As in,go to PROFILE=>ADD CARD & proceed but I haven't tried that though but I believe that he cannot lie.

Try it out but I advise you get your USA Phone linked to your paypal so as to use it to call paypal before/when doing that so that they can look into whatever problem that might arise as I like doing that but it is not compulsory.

Yes, you can and below is the confirmation screen after I have added Payoneer MasterCard to PayPal and verified it.

Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
arbitrage:

Check your internet connection or check what you copied in the link as I still opened the link freely here without error.

Yes!The link is working fine from my side in here.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
arbitrage:

Yes, you can and below is the confirmation screen after I have added Payoneer MasterCard to PayPal and verified it.

That is great and my only prayer now is that Payoneer should last and PayPal shouldn't just wake up anytime to disable account(s) associated with Payoneer.

Arbitrage!I will like to kindly ask you of the USA Dedicated VPN/IP provider that you make use for accessing your PayPal or do you access yours with Nigeria IP as some people claim?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by arbitrage: 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

That is great and my only prayer now is that Payoneer should last and PayPal shouldn't just wake up anytime to disable account(s) associated with Payoneer.

Arbitrage!I will like to kindly ask you of the USA Dedicated VPN/IP provider that you make use for accessing your PayPal or do you access yours with Nigeria IP as some people claim?

Apart from work where we have usa ip network, i usually access my paypal through my mobile phone and tablet using the operamini browser. i wanted to even try opening and accessing paypal via Nigerian ip as some people claim but when i first tried checking which country paypal shows by default on their registration page when i used Nigerian ip address, one network shows Cyprus while my second Nigerian connection showed usa by default. So i did not proceed to open the paypal account yet. the two networks i tried are swift and coollink yahclick.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by comoros: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Ok and that sounds great & how much is the money.At the same time,I need to know some facts about the deal before I can help you to collect the money with my PayPal and pay you in naira.
Speak with me on my line 0 8 0 3 9 6 1 4 6 0 6 as you've requested.

I've called you severally but you're not taking your calls. I really need help on this, otherwise I wouldn't be typing this. Pls take your call or flash my number when you're free: 08186981639. I'll appreciate it. Thanks.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
comoros:

I've called you severally but you're not taking your calls. I really need help on this, otherwise I wouldn't be typing this. Pls take your call or flash my number when you're free: 08186981639. I'll appreciate it. Thanks.

Sorry bout that as I might be busy then.I will get across to you.Thanks
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by fitnesswis: 9:59am On Oct 18, 2013
i will always continue to use xchanga.com for my perfectmoney and especially paypal to perfectmoney or western union exchanges. they are the best as my experience is always so nice with them.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by arbitrage: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
tubiz:

arbitrage pls I need to contact you urgently. I have already sent you a message via Nairaland PM feature just need you to reply back.
Thanks

Sorry for seeing this late. Give your contact if you feel your question(s) is(are) yet to be answered in this forum.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by comoros: 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
fitnesswis: i will always continue to use xchanga.com for my perfectmoney and especially paypal to perfectmoney or western union exchanges. they are the best as my experience is always so nice with them.
xchanga.com looks like a fraudulent website. Just my observation.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2013
comoros: xchanga.com looks like a fraudulent website. Just my observation.

You are right my brother and I will surely test the site or is there anyone here that has done one or two successful transactions with them.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Tonjeola1(m): 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

You are right my brother and I will surely test the site or is there anyone here that has done one or two successful transactions with them.
comoros: xchanga.com looks like a fraudulent website. Just my observation.
presegsADESIDA:

is a scam site, google it to see.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
Tonjeola1:
is a scam site, google it to see.

You are right and I'm sure that everyone is seeing this update so as not to fall as prey.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by arbitrage: 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
I think Presegs might be correct that Payoneer US bank details could have worked with Paypal if the bank account name is the same with Paypal account name. I just observed it today on Paypal that my initial withdrawal must have been reverted due to that error. Unfortunately too, it seems Paypal has marked out Payoneer bank accounts as I re-tried adding it today and Paypal rejected it and asked me to contact them. See the instruction below:

Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by conimo(m): 12:27am On Dec 03, 2013
are you in need of PayPal funds or need to make PayPal payment in Nigeria? http://conimo.info/paypal.html
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:08am On Dec 07, 2013
arbitrage: I think Presegs might be correct that Payoneer US bank details could have worked with Paypal if the bank account name is the same with Paypal account name. I just observed it today on Paypal that my initial withdrawal must have been reverted due to that error. Unfortunately too, it seems Paypal has marked out Payoneer bank accounts as I re-tried adding it today and Paypal rejected it and asked me to contact them. See the instruction below:

Good and great for the observation as well.
Note that it seems PayPal won't accept the same bank account again once you've added initially and it had such error.Aside that,I observe that Payoneer is having problem with the First Century bank they were using before as they gave a client of mine who has initially verified his USA Bank account as required by payoneer with the tips I gave to him another USA Bank details[b](Bank of America)[/b] telling him to be using that one instead of the previous one.

To be candid with you,I'm not that in a party of those linking their payoneer bank account especially that of the First Century Bank when they launched as I know that they are bound to have problem in the long run but I'm sure that they will be successful with the partnering that they've just started with Bank of America which was even the bank I expected them to have partnered with in the first stage as VBAs that I do use,do supply clients and as well do use to process my my clients" paypal account are from Bank of America which means that it is superb which they later realized.

That is that for now and everyone can as well read up this thread at https://www.nairaland.com/1040559/anyone-open-verified-paypal-account/6#20051500 to learn more about operating PayPal account in Nigeria without stress.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by bunmiano10: 3:55am On Dec 20, 2013
why are you guys keeping mute

@presy and arbitra

pls answer following questns

1 how do i get usa dedicated vpn

2 i bought a card today in nigeriagoldexchange dot com under link nigeriagoldexchange dot com / vcc dot php i bought vcc paypal verification for 3500 ,no vcc verificaton in paypal whats wrong

i saw only bank verificatn and paypal mastercard asking for ssn
please help
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by tripleofj(m): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2016
There is something new in the market for satellite broadband internet Services BLUCLICK. Check [url]www.bluclickng.com [/url].

Bluclick offers high speed, high download cap, wide range and uncapped/unlimited download plans.

Bluclick covers every part of Nigeria and service is delivered through network of installers, resellers and channel partners accross Nigeria. If you are an installer or reseller or system integrators or IT Personel, this is an opportunity for you to grow your business and provide better service for your customer, join by signing up at [url]http://www.bluclickng.com/about.html [/url] Click Sign up.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by georgeric38: 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
PayPal no longer supports payoneer sadly. I just use the VCCs from Auction Essistance to verify the account and have them send me money a different way.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by afonzoo: 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
I have 99 usd in my paypal wallet and i'm willing to sell.I need an exchanger .If the rate is good i can sell .It is the proceeds from Teaching English online.Call 08062718555 if you're interested.

Yes you can opened a verified PayPal account from Nigeria.
You can get address to use either by using that of someone you know living in USA for the sake of proof of address should in case paypal demands for it and you can as well make use of address from sites like graphcard as it is accepted.
Better still,you can get details to use inclusing address,phone number,zipcode by typing "USA yellow page" into google.com while you click on the link that shows Business Directory to get required details.
Note that you can change the USA in "USA yellow page" to that of any of other country PayPal you will like to open e.g "UAE yellow page" into google.com if you will like to open UAE PayPal.

Hope that helps and concerning verifying your USA PayPal,you can do that with the USA Bank account details that comes with your payoneer account as we've been saying in here & you can as well carefully use Virtual USA Bank Account for PayPal verification should in case you do not want to make use of that of payoneer.

I said carefully use Virtual USA Bank Account for PayPal verification because there are bad ones that will only get your account limited the next day or after some few days after adding it but I can be of assistant by providing you the best one in town now should you need my service for that.[/quote]
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by legalwealth(m): 3:41am On Mar 16, 2019
georgeric38:
PayPal no longer supports payoneer sadly. I just use the VCCs from Auction Essistance to verify the account and have them send me money a different way.

They no longer kind of support USA bank account from Payoneer but they still support their UK, Canada etc bank accounts

IJAM Exchange is highly reputable and reliable when it comes to buying and selling PayPal funds.

You can contact us on whatsapp 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or 012931906. Better still, LIVECHAT us on https://ijamexchange.ng
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by ceiven(m): 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
That is the truth to me the best is if one choose to use Payoneer just use it all thru! If PayPal use it all thru.
Are you having problem linking your Payoneer to your e-commerce website or online shop. Then watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYbYMVHG2js

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me / Federal Government Accuses Ghana, Others Of Lobbying Companies To Leave Nigeria / 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.