Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info (26705 Views)

Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC / Verify Paypal With Our Virtual Credit Cards / Verify Paypal From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by onlineresource: 8:58am On Sep 30, 2013
dybaba:
plz how real and dedicated is the US VPN and IP from Barbara L. of peopleperhour dot com. is it secure and good to operate PayPal. Thanks.

what i did was to link my payoneer Fiverr Card to the account on peopleperhour site and its already verified,
so any payment sent will go directly to my card which is better than paypal cos i can easily withdraw cash through the ATM
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Gmanc(m): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
presegsADESIDA:
They accept Voter's card.Use that...Best of luck...
Tnks bt pls wat should i tell them wen they ask the reason of using voter's card? & should i open paypal with pd-proxy as a vpn?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by dybaba(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

It is secure and good to operate PayPal.

Thanks bro......one more question plz. can I use my Access bank visa debit card on peopleperhour? I want to order the VPN.

1 Like

Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Tonjeola1(m): 8:17am On Oct 01, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Do you have your Payoneer Mastercard?

If yes,save your Payoneer Virtual USA Bank Account Details,get your USA Dedicated VPN and logon to their website to register after which you will verify your account with the payoneer details after some days.

Let us know if you still have any question.
How can help me or give me guidelines on how to apply for the payoneer card, ve tried applying for it thrice now, but all declined, please help!
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
*How long does it take to get the pioneer card and must the card be sent to me before i can verify my paypal account?

*i just want to pay for a service using paypal.do i still need a verified paypal to do that?

*what other sure option can i use to verify paypal?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
Gmanc:
Tnks bt pls wat should i tell them wen they ask the reason of using voter's card? & should i open paypal with pd-proxy as a vpn?

They won't ask you that.Don't use PD-Proxy to open your PayPal as it is not good for PayPal as it renders Proxy & as well being offering public IPs.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
dybaba:

Thanks bro......one more question plz. can I use my Access bank visa debit card on peopleperhour? I want to order the VPN.

I can't say but you can try it out.
The link to the VPN is http://www.peopleperhour.com/hourlie/create-for-you-your-own-personal-usa-dedicated-vpn-with-usa-dedicated-ip-that-works/57397
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
Tonjeola1:
How can help me or give me guidelines on how to apply for the payoneer card, ve tried applying for it thrice now, but all declined, please help!

Ok and I will love to ask you one or two questions;

*Have you ever for once been an owner of the card without using it before it got blocked?
*What Identity Card have you been uploading to them if at all you've been doing that.
*Have you been applying directly from their website or have you been applying via one of their merchants.
*Have you ever called them to ask for the reason(s) of declining your application if you think you've done the above listed correctly because I observed that Payoneer has undisclosed reason(s) for not approving some applications even if they have all the requirements even if it is extraordinary.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
Worwor: *How long does it take to get the pioneer card and must the card be sent to me before i can verify my paypal account?

It takes close to one month after approval for you to get the card in Nigeria though you can get it within 2-3 days if you use their DHL option which they will charge you $60 for.The choice is yours! !!

It is not a must you get your card before you can verify your PayPal as you can make use of the USA Bank Account details that will be sent to you immediately your application has been approved for verifying your PayPal.Ok?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
Worwor:

*i just want to pay for a service using paypal.do i still need a verified paypal to do that?

It is not compulsory but it is adviseable you have a verified PayPal by linking either a bank account or credit card or both because some site will allow unverified PayPal to pay them while some will not as they will implore you link bank account or credit card or both to your account denoting a verified PayPal.Got that?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
Worwor: *what other sure option can i use to verify paypal?

Yes!There are other sure & effective options that we do make use of.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Tonjeola1(m): 5:38am On Oct 04, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Ok and I will love to ask you one or two questions;

*Have you ever for once been an owner of the card without using it before it got blocked?
*What Identity Card have you been uploading to them if at all you've been doing that.
*Have you been applying directly from their website or have you been applying via one of their merchants.
*Have you ever called them to ask for the reason(s) of declining your application if you think you've done the above listed correctly because I observed that Payoneer has undisclosed reason(s) for not approving some applications even if they have all the requirements even if it is extraordinary.
thanks for you response, i remembered i had applied for, let say around 2007/2008 when one guy & henry was helping people then with 3k, but i never got it, so i don't know if it was issued then, when i asked then they said, it's on transit, so what do i know now?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by happyday: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2013
Great thread, people.
@ Presegs, I have Paypal funds to sell. Are you presently buying??
Amount is £160 GBP.
Let me know.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by arbitrage: 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
I just confirmed it now that you can use your Payoneer MasterCard to verify your PayPal account. I mean to say that it is not only that you can link the USPS banking details to verify it, you can also use the card number itself to link your paypal for verification. I just did after they sent their Paypal expuse code for confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
Please, i need somebody to help me pay for a software with paypal.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Gmanc(m): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
presegsADESIDA:
They won't ask you that.Don't use PD-Proxy to open your PayPal as it is not good for PayPal as it renders Proxy & as well being offering public IPs.
u gud man,Pls i nid ur suggestion on wat vpn should i used in openin paypal?I nid ur mail pls
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:39am On Oct 06, 2013
Worwor: Please, i need somebody to help me pay for a software with paypal.

Yes I can help you with that.What is the price tag of the software and on which site?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
arbitrage: I just confirmed it now that you can use your Payoneer MasterCard to verify your PayPal account. I mean to say that it is not only that you can link the USPS banking details to verify it, you can also use the card number itself to link your paypal for verification. I just did after they sent their Paypal expuse code for confirmation.

Thanks for this update!
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
Tonjeola1:
thanks for you response, i remembered i had applied for, let say around 2007/2008 when one guy & henry was helping people then with 3k, but i never got it, so i don't know if it was issued then, when i asked then they said, it's on transit, so what do i know now?

Yes!They will never approve your application again since you already have one issued to you then but you didn't get it then & it must have expired and be blocked.

Just call them anyway! !!
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
happyday: Great thread, people.
@ Presegs, I have Paypal funds to sell. Are you presently buying??
Amount is £160 GBP.
Let me know.

Hello!
Do you still have the 160 pounds for sale?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Yes I can help you with that.What is the price tag of the software and on which site?
the software is $25. How e go be bro?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Mobsync(m): 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

And finally, the id card/license/voters card/passport that you used to register for the payoneer card, is it Nigerian?

I'm asking these questions because paypal does not accept Nigerians and I feel that the details I used in opening the paypal should be same with that of the paypal.

Ans:Your ID card should that of Nigeria.
The details you use to open your payoneer is not neccessary to be the same with that of your PayPal though I implore to make sure that the names tally.
It is true that Nigeria is not in the list of supported countries but you open yours while on USA Dedicated VPN IP & not proxy server please while you verify your account with your payoneer USA Bank account details with the deposits.
Best of luck...

Noted. Thank you very much.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by freestuffsonnet(m): 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
Payoneer & Paypal UPDATE: Guys, No Doubt, Payoneer works best and has been working for me for My Clickbank Withdrawings. BUT I learn you can use your ACH Usa bank details frm Payoneer to verify A Paypal A/c. I tried it using My Private Dedicated US IP Server, it went successfully, but wake up this morning, and discovered my Paypal A/c has been limited. They ask me to provide My ID proof, ISNN number & i should add another US bank details.

Have any1 here used Payoneer Ach Details to Verify and Operate Paypal Successfully?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by miqos02(m): 11:36am On Oct 09, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

@ presegs, can you help pay on paypal? i need to pay for a ebay auction $154
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by adewasco2k(m): 11:40am On Oct 09, 2013
Is there any tutorial here on how to verify a paypal account using payoneer?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by miqos02(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
adewasco2k: Is there any tutorial here on how to verify a paypal account using payoneer?
have you gotten your payoneer card, if you have gotten it, activate the card, the send a mail to payoneer to activate us payment system
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by arbitrage: 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
freestuffsonnet: Payoneer & Paypal UPDATE: Guys, No Doubt, Payoneer works best and has been working for me for My Clickbank Withdrawings. BUT I learn you can use your ACH Usa bank details frm Payoneer to verify A Paypal A/c. I tried it using My Private Dedicated US IP Server, it went successfully, but wake up this morning, and discovered my Paypal A/c has been limited. They ask me to provide My ID proof, ISNN number & i should add another US bank details.

Have any1 here used Payoneer Ach Details to Verify and Operate Paypal Successfully?

Read this thread carefully from the beginning and you will get answer to that question.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by arbitrage: 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
miqos02:
@ presegs, can you help pay on paypal? i need to pay for a ebay auction $154

Yes, your payoneer card can do that on ebay. There is another thread that taught how to make Paypal payment without having paypal account. Follow the guide.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
arbitrage:

Yes, your payoneer card can do that on ebay. There is another thread that taught how to may paypal payment without having paypal account. Follow the guide.

Thanks Arbitrage for helping me out while away.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
adewasco2k: Is there any tutorial here on how to verify a paypal account using payoneer?

Read this thread from A-Z and you'll get how to get that done.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by adewasco2k(m): 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
Thank you guys, I will apply for the card, I hope it gets to me, I actually might not need to ever withdrawn money from my paypal though, just to receive payments and still use it to make other payments and purchases.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me / Federal Government Accuses Ghana, Others Of Lobbying Companies To Leave Nigeria / 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.