Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? (18063 Views)

Mention One Thing You Stop Doing When You Fell Inlove / Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 29, 2013
Look, all this write up is crap.. if ur guy was a cultist in school and he still an active member after school, then HE IS A BLOCKHEAD..he's got no future ambition..its fine 2 b a cultist in school but to be actively involve after school defines stupidity. If he were a top officer, by d time, hes bout to graduate, he would pass on the title to someone else..I dont believe this story jare..if u had said cults like masons, sea fraternity, to make money or connect, that one is fine but university cult...weyrey ni bf e

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Adufaye(m): 12:25pm On May 29, 2013
firetrap:

homeboy, the fact that u used the word "played" confirm say u be runs man and e be like say na red and black you play.
die it asap.......he neva said he is 1! Usin d word "played" dosent mean he played 1,he is jast bein raw
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Ozonna(m): 12:26pm On May 29, 2013
richyblink1: @op, mind you, guys get involve in squoron for different reasons. Some get involve because their mates are there, while others do it for fun.
Though we have limited numbers who understood what the group stands for.

If he played red and black: he was told loothiing is allowed.

If he played black and white: he was told ruggelity is the way.

[s]If he played yellow and black: he is probably a fine boy with brain, hence the affiliation[/s]. Let me stop here.

Just try and understand his reasons for joing, his views about it and his level of participation. Mind you, if he had been an exco or handled any post, then he was heavily involved and might find it difficult leaving just like that.

Yellow and Black are very rugged in the east (Enugu and Ebonyi States). Touts have infiltrated the group.

@OP, odikwa very risky!!! Especially if he's a casted being (If he's well known in school as a member of a certain frat), RUN. Form that you're now a Born again and run for your life or pray that he relocates (ofcourse you relocate with him or you guys engage in long distance relationship). Its not adviseable for any casted being to settle in the same town of his alma mater,ODIRO NMA.

While in school i've seen cases where cult guys use girls as shield/bullet proof when executioners come for them. Cult guys because of their orientation are always on guard ready to run @ any given time more than any 'ordinary guy' or 'girl friend'.

Even during any frat war, opposing frat guys can use you as a bait to get your friend. They'll either follow you everywhere you go, knowing that one day your boyfriend will visit you and vice versa or they threaten to kill your family members if you dont cooperate. You suprised? Too much of mafian movies.

Just take care of yourself. Cheers

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by MadCow1: 12:27pm On May 29, 2013
Since its a University Cult involved, I would simply advice you stroll away. Far far away.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by gerald09(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2013
If he really wants to leave n the cult is a threat to his family then he shuld give his life cos he has already made that decision back @ uni. A really man stands by his decisions, he shuld not let his family suffer for his bad choices
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Princeadebayo1(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2013
Talk to your parents about it
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 29, 2013
mifan: I'm a lady in my mid -twenties, who happened to have met this guy. he knows everything about me and i always ask him to share things with me also. we talk about the future a lot with the hope that we get married someday and we have been going strong. Last week during our one to many conversations, he told me a secret that he used to be a cultist, however stopped. But recently i found that he is still one oo and cant denounce or he will die but just stopped being active. I love him but he doesn't even know the implication of still being one. He says he cant say somethings or else or even leave like that... I'm really confused at this point. I want to get married and have a wonderful life but with a Cultist,,, errm I dont think so.

Has anyone particularly females ever been in this situation? what did you do? sad
Lol, there are strong men everywhere even that quiet introvert. He must really like you to have told you. Nothing big about it especially if he's a sleeper.

Still if you're not comfortable then quit but make sure you do not tell him his being a cultist is the reason you left.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Evestar200(f): 12:34pm On May 29, 2013
It depend on the kind of cult he join and d kind of rank he is,,i hv dated one,,and i hv no problem in dating him
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:36pm On May 29, 2013
whats wrong with being a cultist? I am a cultist aint I? and ladies luurrrv me! cool
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by kingston247: 12:36pm On May 29, 2013
If u have other reason to leave this guy pls do,and not because he was once a cultist. Believe me d next guy u r going to meet is one too,even a worst one....they r every where...just ask u dad,wat makes u feel he's free?
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by purpose100(f): 12:37pm On May 29, 2013
@ Op
I pity you.

But on another note,I don't pity you at all.
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by richyblink1(m): 12:46pm On May 29, 2013
Adufaye: die it asap.......he neva said he is 1! Usin d word "played" dosent mean he played 1,he is jast bein raw

Rugged u. Weeda?
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by akatonero(m): 12:53pm On May 29, 2013
Women will never learn tomorrow now u will come here and tell us u lost ur husband and u re in love with ur husband brother!!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by brownbriggs(m): 12:54pm On May 29, 2013
you must be highly unscrupulous for your comment, who told you that all cultist are bad guys. Don't say what you dont know dude
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by tpia5: 12:56pm On May 29, 2013
platorepublic: My Sister I will advice you to let him go because of the future of your children

Can you explain more.
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by donMecuzy: 1:00pm On May 29, 2013
Wats Wrong In Marrying a Cultist, Except he hasn't abandoned his old ways. Am a Yellow Sailor Anyway. Tho workn now
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by richyblink1(m): 1:03pm On May 29, 2013
During my school days even my dean tried wooing me to his side. I was not just popular in the department, but in the faculty and entire school. I once stoped a departmental election because a brother contesting was not treated fairly. People thought I will be expelled, rather the dean invited me to his office that he was proud of my boldness.

Like I said earlier, if you know the rudiment or what the group originally stands for, you will stand out. Playing one frats or the other doesn't make you a bad person so far you play it the right way (avoid intimidation, looting, careless drives and troubles).
It will make you bold, help you to stand firm and know your right on campus. No wonder they say, “if you no be WISE, you be JEW“.
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Jonzingmaster(m): 1:09pm On May 29, 2013
first thing to do....buy a nice casket IN-CASE....
secondly......(ask tonto dike)
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Adufaye(m): 1:11pm On May 29, 2013
richyblink1:

Rugged u. Weeda?
pin u?
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Adufaye(m): 1:11pm On May 29, 2013
richyblink1:

Rugged u. Weeda?
I pin u?
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Kartypurple(f): 1:13pm On May 29, 2013
Talkn frm experience er....as long as he i̶̲̥̅§ N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡ more in sch den wats d fuss abt.every1 has a past so accept him wit his past n move on since he confessed 2 U̶̲̥̅̊ dat menas he i̶̲̥̅§ done wit d frat tingy
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 29, 2013
Who no go no know!

sanniemoe: Look, all this write up is crap.. if ur guy was a cultist in school and he still an active member after school, then HE IS A BLOCKHEAD..he's got no future ambition..its fine 2 b a cultist in school but to be actively involve after school defines stupidity. If he were a top officer, by d time, hes bout to graduate, he would pass on the title to someone else..I dont believe this story jare..if u had said cults like masons, sea fraternity, to make money or connect, that one is fine but university cult...weyrey ni bf e
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by ZenoHobbes: 1:15pm On May 29, 2013
Cultists are normal guys like every other person in the society;Just as we have bad eggs in different organisations(police,Army,pastors,etc),so it is with cultism.
Judge your guy based on his overall quality of character and not what he joined probably as a result of youthful exuberance.
NB. He can leave the cult group if he truly wants to disassociate himself from them especially considering the fact that he has graduated from school.
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by richyblink1(m): 1:15pm On May 29, 2013
Ozonna:

Yellow and Black are very rugged in the east (Enugu and Ebonyi States). Touts have infiltrated the group.

@OP, odikwa very risky!!! Especially if he's a casted being (If he's well known in school as a member of a certain frat), RUN. Form that you're now a Born again and run for your life or pray that he relocates (ofcourse you relocate with him or you guys engage in long distance relationship). Its not adviseable for any casted being to settle in the same town of his alma mater,ODIRO NMA.

While in school i've seen cases where cult guys use girls as shield/bullet proof when executioners come for them. Cult guys because of their orientation are always on guard ready to run @ any given time more than any 'ordinary guy' or 'girl friend'.

Even during any frat war, opposing frat guys can use you as a bait to get your friend. They'll either follow you everywhere you go, knowing that one day your boyfriend will visit you and vice versa or they threaten to kill your family members if you dont cooperate. You suprised? Too much of mafian movies.

Just take care of yourself. Cheers

That's why I said you need to have a purpose for joining, by knowing what the group stands for (their objective and focus).
This is the reason why no undergraduate is allowed to join PIRATE (sea dog).
If you know you fought a good fight on campus, be proud of it. That's the only essence of FRATERNITY
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by richyblink1(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2013
Adufaye: I pin u?

ECHO me.

1804 mother's deck, ALPHA MARINE!
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Richy4(m): 1:26pm On May 29, 2013
Did you just say he does not know the implication of being a cultist? Nne, just look at what love has done to you. that statement alone has summarised every thing. what ever we say here will not make sense. your mind is made up just follow your heart. goodluck
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Rudewaterz(m): 1:28pm On May 29, 2013
tpia@:

Am i the only one seeing your posts as pointless?

Yes. Oya move on.
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by richyblink1(m): 1:31pm On May 29, 2013
sanniemoe: Look, all this write up is crap.. if ur guy was a cultist in school and he still an active member after school, then HE IS A BLOCKHEAD..he's got no future ambition..its fine 2 b a cultist in school but to be actively involve after school defines stupidity. If he were a top officer, by d time, hes bout to graduate, he would pass on the title to someone else..I dont believe this story jare..if u had said cults like masons, sea fraternity, to make money or connect, that one is fine but university cult...weyrey ni bf e

Ride on brother!
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Adufaye(m): 1:31pm On May 29, 2013
richyblink1:

ECHO me.

1804 mother's deck, ALPHA MARINE!
justice marine! Wida ya a.p
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Bambela(m): 1:31pm On May 29, 2013
tpia@:

Which diverse views do you need on a matter that concerns only you?

And do you not have parents, friends and associates to give you advice?

Just asking.
People of your like have nothing to do with a post requiring advice as in this case; can't you move on to other threads? Am just asking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanaian Female Police Vs Nigeria Female Police. / Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) / It May Sound Unbelieveable But, Tell Me Your Nickname And I Will Prophecy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.