Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? (18064 Views)

Mention One Thing You Stop Doing When You Fell Inlove / Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by richyblink1(m): 1:35pm On May 29, 2013
Adufaye: justice marine! Wida ya a.p

Petakwa. The Rougher The Sea........?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Maafiaalady: 1:38pm On May 29, 2013
Babe out of experience..I dated a cultist...when I found out he was a member of Buccaneer(nt sure abt d spelling) I DUMPED d him...I didn't tell him ma reasons 4 doin dt...so wise up ma dear n dnt b afraid to follow ur mind..ciao!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by SailorXY: 1:40pm On May 29, 2013
*clean* If he is no more a student & doesn't reside close to his uni, I don't think he has any issues depending on his *actual involvements*
platorepublic: My Sister I will advice you to let him go because of the future of your children
What are you talking about undecided
donigspain: : Ask him:
*If he was an EXECUTIONER for his frat... In which case,
he CAN'T walk out ALIVE!
grin be sure of what you're saying homie
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by hadeyholu1(m): 1:41pm On May 29, 2013
embarassed
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Rudewaterz(m): 1:41pm On May 29, 2013
tpia@:

Which diverse views do you need on a matter that concerns only you?

And do you not have parents, friends and associates to give you advice?

Just asking.

I'm going thru this thread and I can't help but wonder what your friggin' problem is! She's asking for advice and opinions on the matter and all you can do is act all condescending and stuff. Do try be less snooty with your responses! Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 29, 2013
richyblink1:

ECHO me.

1804 mother's deck, ALPHA MARINE!

Wish I cld contribute but so many people know this name.but I salute......nwanne
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by stitcheD(m): 1:45pm On May 29, 2013
richyblink1:
ECHO me.
1804 mother's deck, ALPHA MARINE!
pirates still carry out initiations in school,stop trying to decieve people.stop gloryfying
cultism and find another platform to run your s##t. been there done that.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Adufaye(m): 1:49pm On May 29, 2013
richyblink1:

Petakwa. The Rougher The Sea........?
the Smoother We Sail.
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by aremzyolly(m): 1:53pm On May 29, 2013
which cult?
is he still in shool?
did he hold any post while in shool?
is his friends still visiting him? (i mean cult friends)
which school?
Do you love him?
when have you guys being together?
How did you meet?

Answer this Questions and i might help..
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by aremzyolly(m): 2:00pm On May 29, 2013
Evestar200: It depend on the kind of cult he join and d kind of rank he is,,i hv dated one,,and i hv no problem in dating him

Thank you for that..
you must have dated a pirate or a Bucanner with no voilence record(wether he is in top post or not)
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by richyblink1(m): 2:00pm On May 29, 2013
Adufaye: the Smoother We Sail.

Sail on mate, till you anchor your treasure!
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 29, 2013
firetrap:

all na wash. the gangs in Nigerian universities that we refer to as cult groups are not as rigid and strong as people are made to believe. any day he truly wants to give up that life all he has to do is walk away and not look back, no one will come to hunt him. the truth is he wants to quit but does not know any other life apart from being in a gang. you have to make him see other things worth doing and help him get into other activities and aid with his reorientation. some people do it through religion other through counseling. you just have to keep him engaged during his withdrawal people lest he relapses cos like hard drugs, gang life is addictive
u are very correct, if he really wants to leave, it is very easy. Maybe change location or stop seeing them and if u are threatened, sars dey... Cultists too dey fear sars.
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 29, 2013
chidyhels: @ Op,its better you let go. I dnt have problem with the way he had lived hs life b4,am concernd with how he want to live it now and in the future. He doesn't see cultism as wrong,bt rather an advantage and that is why he thinks he can't leave.
i bet someone like you have never been in love before ie y u ar giving this bullshit advice.
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by richyblink1(m): 2:09pm On May 29, 2013
stitcheD:
pirates still carry out initiations in school,stop trying to decieve people.stop gloryfying
cultism and find another platform to run your s##t. been there done that.

Since you have been there and have done that, tell us what exactly I said wrong and how I have been deceiving? Also tell us your pirate story.
Make sure you know exactly what you are talking about. I believe you are aware OBJ took Sam Dede and Prof WOLE to court because of pirate. I bet you know the result
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by playahP(m): 2:27pm On May 29, 2013
firetrap:

all na wash. the gangs in Nigerian universities that we refer to as cult groups are not as rigid and strong as people are made to believe. any day he truly wants to give up that life all he has to do is walk away and not look back, no one will come to hunt him. the truth is he wants to quit but does not know any other life apart from being in a gang. you have to make him see other things worth doing and help him get into other activities and aid with his reorientation. some people do it through religion other through counseling. you just have to keep him engaged during his withdrawal people lest he relapses cos like hard drugs, gang life is addictive

During my time in the game, it was quite difficult to pull out cos of the things we did!!
If you pull out, ur own men will either kill u or sell u out to rivals so they (d rivals) can use u to even scores..... Obviousl d cultists we have today are juss fooling around.....
You see teenagers forming cultist.... I'm ashamed of wht the game has turned to!!

RIP kablo...
You'll never be forgotten!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Nuzo1(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2013
People who join cults (ritual, gang, mason, school cults) for whatever reason are generally very insecure beings. Its even worst if they continue to get involved with cult activities after school.

It doesn't matter if they joined for protection, fun or vegance.

Such people do not only endanger the lives of their loved ones, but poses threat to their immediate families. They will sacrifice you if that's what it takes to secure their over inflated being. If they don't, their rivals will gladly do that.

Since you Nigerian girls find it difficult to leave very abusive and traumatic marriages...run as fast as you can NOW! angry

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 29, 2013
chidyhels: @ Op,its better you let go. I dnt have problem with the way he had lived hs life b4,am concernd with how he want to live it now and in the future. He doesn't see cultism as wrong,bt rather an advantage and that is why he thinks he can't leave.
from ur point, so if am ready for marriage and i find out my gf already had an abortion or was a single mother, dat i should start having double mind. U ar just a loner
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by gsalvatore: 2:32pm On May 29, 2013
dammytosh: Leave now.

He will never leave and you put your life and your children's life at risk. Just form a Prophet says something and get your self out of that crap you are in.

Save this post, you will regret ever marrying him in the near future,

You don't just become a Cultist without a lot of other Social vices. He is a potential killer, drinks, womanizes.

You are too young to be desperate. I wish i see you one on one to talk sense into your silly head.

This advice is not a Baby Watz up advice. Like an elder brother who will not wish you cry very soon.

What if rival gang strike on your wedding day ? Killing your parents, him and other innocent attendees, reason i dnt attend wedding. angry angry angry. . NOTE that the chance of him walking out alive is religiously slim if he is an EXECUTIONER or an EXCO. Cos He would have either killed or ordered peeps killed.

Stop that i love him thing. If he pays your bills and does it very well. You can get a better offer with less risk. Use your head.

RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE but do so wisely.
Too Much Naija Movie dey worry U.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 29, 2013
Cult is nothing. Is Naija public and media that advertise cultism same as they did to advertise Boko Haram.
As a renounced cultist, i can tell u that cultism is a joke. they only make people scared to get respect by force.

Nobody can kill you if you stop; they will always threaten and pressure you into fear. What a waste of time to be a cultist though too much enjoyment sha if u r one of the top men: free food, free beer, free woman and pocket money is sure.... But you must be at alert 24/7 and never sleep on bike.
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by ehisdan(m): 2:41pm On May 29, 2013
Is better you dont know than knowing. I hate it when they say pls tell me everything about your self. You where living happily now you are confused.
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by gsalvatore: 2:47pm On May 29, 2013
Maafiaalady: Babe out of experience..I dated a cultist...when I found out he was a member of Buccaneer(nt sure abt d spelling) I DUMPED d him...I didn't tell him ma reasons 4 doin dt...so wise up ma dear n dnt b afraid to follow ur mind..ciao!!
U Dumped a Bucket? Buccaneer is not a Cult, its an association just like a Choir in your neighbourhood Church. You're heartless for dumping the Poor dude.
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by InvertedHammer: 3:00pm On May 29, 2013
/
@ Richyblink1, Adufaye.

See as you small boys dey here they 'form' cult.

Wanna-be may be?

Empty vessels make the most noise.

The strong men know themselves

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by josite: 3:01pm On May 29, 2013
mifan: I'm a lady in my mid -twenties, who happened to have met this guy. he knows everything about me and i always ask him to share things with me also. we talk about the future a lot with the hope that we get married someday and we have been going strong. Last week during our one to many conversations, he told me a secret that he used to be a cultist, however stopped. But recently i found that he is still one oo and cant denounce or he will die but just stopped being active. I love him but he doesn't even know the implication of still being one. He says he cant say somethings or else or even leave like that... I'm really confused at this point. I want to get married and have a wonderful life but with a Cultist,,, errm I dont think so.

Has anyone particularly females ever been in this situation? what did you do? sad
u ar still thinking.dont worry u will not what to do when your breast is cut off for rituals.shio.
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 29, 2013
Way too many ignoramuses on this thread putting up stupid advices of what they have no idea about with all their assumptions based on what media had fed them with or hear-says.

@OP: Ask him what frat he is - if he's a Pyrate or Buccaneer (if he's sailing legally) then there's nothing to hide, post school Pyracy/Buccaneering is solely about networking and they are far disconnected from school activities. They've tried to re-orientate, rehabilitate as well as rejuvenate the youths in schools about the original ethos of the adventures but every average guy in school wants to be 'hard' hence they've disconnected from school Pyrates/Buccaneers and deemed illegal and often times get reported to the police when they drag the name of these fraternities in the mud.

My take is, if he's a graduate and he's not of the two frats I've mentioned then you better run for your life and stay disconnected from him permanently. If he's of the two frats I mentioned, if he's not doing the registered/legal type then please run! These things are now in the streets and instead of graduates joining post-graduate phase and be legal they join the street to street version which is way more dangerous than what holds in schools.

Lastly, maybe he's trying to get rid of you.

My 2 cents.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by dinggle: 3:12pm On May 29, 2013
This is doesn't make sense, do you wanna have kids for him and have them die before you know what to do? he has eaten his cake, he can't have it back unless he fights for it with his life. Leave him to fight alone. Take your life with you and walk away now that its still worth taking.
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Anvaller: 3:14pm On May 29, 2013
mifan: I'm a lady in my mid -twenties, who happened to have met this guy. he knows everything about me and i always ask him to share things with me also. we talk about the future a lot with the hope that we get married someday and we have been going strong. Last week during our one to many conversations, he told me a secret that he used to be a cultist, however stopped. But recently i found that he is still one oo and cant denounce or he will die but just stopped being active. I love him but he doesn't even know the implication of still being one. He says he cant say somethings or else or even leave like that... I'm really confused at this point. I want to get married and have a wonderful life but with a Cultist,,, errm I dont think so.

Has anyone particularly females ever been in this situation? what did you do? sad

U said the guy could not even tell u some of the things he did in the past... He might have killed, robbed, raped or been an accomplice to one or all of these evil crimes. He wouldn't confess that to u cos he knows that if he does, u would leave. Some of his victims or rival cultist might not have forgiven him.. Is that what u want to settle down with? My sister, douse the flame of love in ur heart and flee right now. The guy was and is still a bad personality, his past would likely haunt him, he does not deserve u unless u think u do not deserve more. Do not allow love to lure u into a destructive oblivion.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 29, 2013
grin grin grin

josite:
u ar still thinking.dont worry u will not what to do when your breast is cut off for rituals.shio.
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Jhappy(f): 3:18pm On May 29, 2013
Am also a victim, my fiancee happened to be a cuiltist named (AYE) though we were both in d same class HND. after two months of our dating, my course mate told me dat my guy was a cuiltist but i did not believe him because my guy was so gentle, but i called him and ask him, he now told me dat it was true. Before my graduation and even now, many rich guys were asking for my hand in marriage but i insist, my parents were against me to d extent every members of my family confirmed dat d guy charmed me, but i did not believe in charm. Non of my family member kw dat d guy is a cuiltist except only me. Dis guy told me dat he had already quit of which i found out dat he is still a member of d fraternity. Toward d ending of last year my parent now agree for me to marry d guy. We both finish service February dis year and we hv not gotten any job. He has already paid my bride price, but now, any time am with dis boy, am not happy, he is really disturbing me about d marriage without job. Am so confused, how can somebody marry without happiness? I don't no what to do but am still praying over it because my parent warned me but i did not listen to them, but now am regreting.
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by kingston247: 3:25pm On May 29, 2013
Maafiaalady: Babe out of experience..I dated a cultist...when I found out he was a member of Buccaneer(nt sure abt d spelling) I DUMPED d him...I didn't tell him ma reasons 4 doin dt...so wise up ma dear n dnt b afraid to follow ur mind..ciao!!

Family says ......
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 29, 2013
P.U.S.H:

Who no go no know!

who no come, no go know....al... Se..... L....
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 29, 2013
richyblink1:

That's why I said you need to have a purpose for joining, by knowing what the group stands for (their objective and focus).
This is the reason why no undergraduate is allowed to join PIRATE (sea dog).
If you know you fought a good fight on campus, be proud of it. That's the only essence of FRATERNITY
when u say yellow and black, hope u aren't mentioning the bucanners, cos I've not seen any tout there except if the ort have changed in the west but for the east, itz still dat 99% intelligence and 1% ruggedity.
Re: What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? by tpia5: 3:42pm On May 29, 2013
aremzyolly: which cult?
is he still in shool?
did he hold any post while in shool?
is his friends still visiting him? (i mean cult friends)
which school?
Do you love him?
when have you guys being together?
How did you meet?

Answer this Questions and i might help..

You get sense, unlike some annoying posters on this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) / It May Sound Unbelieveable But, Tell Me Your Nickname And I Will Prophecy... / Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.