Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband (26501 Views)

''What Should I Do? My Child Steals From Everyone'' / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) / When Does A Woman Conceive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by aylaLynCoope: 4:51am On Sep 24, 2014
Do not give up. I am 41 years old and I was diagnosed with poor ovarian reserve and very bad prognosis of having a baby with my own eggs. I was even given the option to consider donor eggs. That was around July 2014. I was absolutely devastated with the news and I arranged an IVF for November 2014. In the meantime, given that I had nothing to lose, I contacted on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye) help if anything with the coming IVF,. Believe it or not... I am already pregnant! with no IVF.... PLEASE TRY (Oduduwa Ajakaye)!
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by udysweet(f): 5:36am On Nov 10, 2014
oh gosh see me tearing up here! I must confess sometimes I get really very worried too and I've prayed for forgiveness from God so that when I enter my husband's house I should conceive without hitches. its not a good feeling seeing you struggle for something when others have it with ease.
Lord have mercy upon Your children
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by enoqueen: 1:30pm On May 19, 2015
I really feel for you. cry cry

What is the situation now

If you ever need a surrogate, pm me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones / Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 18 Years Of Marriage / Husband Tattoos Wifey On His Cheek (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.