Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband (26497 Views)

''What Should I Do? My Child Steals From Everyone'' / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) / When Does A Woman Conceive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by feeljohnny(m): 8:10am On May 31, 2013
Dis is d first time i've eva click on 'like' for any post or coment on nairaland. Ur letter is so wondaful! I bet ur child read dis and he's already on his way coming to u in JESUS name! and dis expectation SHALL NEVER be cut short. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Fhiminana: 8:12am On May 31, 2013
God is the mystery behind conception my brother. I went through a similr experience such tht I cried secretely. Sometimes when in church and looking other people's children my heart bled. Today, am a proud daddy with a charming daughter. Nothing else but God! Stay on Him!!!

2 Likes

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Mudilove: 8:13am On May 31, 2013
amdman: My child,

Its just over 31 months since that day I took the stroll down the aisle with your mummy and said our vows before God and man. Since that day, we have been waiting expectantly for you. Sometimes we wonder what is taking you so long. Sometimes we imagine its taking so long because you must be very special. Most times our hearts have remained undoubtedly sure that your coming is very close, and in fact closer than we think. But then, you do not need to keep us waiting anymore.

But don’t think we have not done our fair share of things that are believed will make you come quickly. I have been severally tested and found to be perfect, having millions of you inside me. Mummy has been severally tested too and everything is in place, no cysts, no fibroids. And we have sown seeds too, financially and otherwise. We have invested in other children and continue to do so. We have followed plethora of advice on what and what not to do. We have not allowed our expectations to metamorphose into anxiety… yet you are yet to come.

And you know what? Mummy needs you! There is just something about African culture and the African woman that has made having you a certificate of completeness. You are the very person she needs right now. She has God, she has me, but she needs you to balance the equation. She has heard how discomfiting pregnancy can be... and how much more painful labour is too. But I can tell you that she is ready to go through all of that and more just to have you. Mummy G that has a 3yr-old and a 2yr-old just gave birth another 2 months ago. Mummy T that has a 2yr+ old is already carrying another. These people live in the same compound with mummy. Infact, your uncle and aunty that married after your mummy and daddy already hold their children in their hands. Granddaddy and Grandmummy are not putting mummy under pressure. They call her from time to time to encourage her to be patient. My siblings and hers do the same too. But little by little, mummy is beginning to put herself under pressure. I am doing everything I can to help her, but I need you to help me.

And don’t think that I don’t want you too! I want you with the last drop of my blood. I love you so much my heart literally aches sometimes. Children’s day was celebrated yesterday in church and it was beautiful. My eyes were flooded with tears to see so many lovely children showcasing their talents. I know that if you were here, you would have been one of the best! Anyway, I bought some gifts for children that are needy on your behalf; so know that your name is already recorded in church!

Today is Children's Day. If you were here, I would have taken the day off work to have fun with you at Inspiration FM’s Children Day’s Carnival at Dreamworld Africana. We would have had many lovely rides and yummy ice cream together, and I would have been overwhelmed just to hear you laugh. Nothing can describe how I would feel just to hold you in my arms knowing that you are my seed become flesh.

Please do not heed all the bad news on the airwaves and think the world is bad place. Do not listen to statistics that show that Nigeria is uninhabitable. We have sworn to do all we can to make the world a beautiful place for you. You will meet many challenges, but most importantly, you would have been prepared to overcome them.

I have to stop now because am in the office and my eyes are teary again. My boss just asked what’s wrong my eyes (lol) so I have to run before they find I have been crying. But am not ashamed to cry if it will make you come quickly. I know that we will surmount any mountain to finally have you in our arms… it’s just that waiting can be so hard sometimes.

We love you as no other human can ever and will ever do.

From the best Dad you could ever have,

M
God in his infinity mercy will give u and ur wife children in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by homegirl1: 8:13am On May 31, 2013
This is so touchy God will soon visit you and bless you with a child even twins. Just keep faith and he will surely visit you. presently i am trying for my second child and i strongly believe that God will answer me soon. keep faith.

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by PallyG(m): 8:16am On May 31, 2013
@poster...God will answer ur prayer.......hmmmm, for the first time ever, i have seen a thread where everyone is sympathetic, caring and humane. I wish NL will be as behave as every1 who has reply this post.

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by eherbal(m): 8:19am On May 31, 2013
be patient in the Lord.my mums former tenant was childless for 11 yrs before,the Almighty showed His Hands of mercy on her.Your children will come,God has reasons for denials.He has not forsaken you.believe me,He's a listening God, and an answering one too.He'll surely answer you.Pls be PATIENT AND PRAYERFUL.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by AjanleKoko: 8:21am On May 31, 2013
Damn this society and the stigmatization that people heap on couples who cannot conceive. angry
Coming from a nation with a looming population crisis, for that matter embarassed angry
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Nobody: 8:22am On May 31, 2013
A man as I am, I was move to tears, m not commenting just for commenting sake, buh for d purpose of faith and joining u in prayer, m really touched, I will soon be gettin married to a woman I love and n I hope to be a Dad somday
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by mosesohu: 8:23am On May 31, 2013
It is well my bro, by the time of this next year,you will carry your baby with your two hands. It's never too late
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by OmoKhary(f): 8:31am On May 31, 2013
Dear Angel Selaphiel,take his prayers to the lord,i'm countin' on you,i want a testimony for this dude,i want him to complain about the money for pampers,baby food,i want his wife to crave for sand,pepper etc,i want him to have bags under his eyes next year because his babies won't just stop crying.Dear Angel,grant him this.....please....DEAR GOD,please have mercy on him n his wife,take away the tears,amen.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Nobody: 8:43am On May 31, 2013
azeeztoks: I feel u my brother...Today is my 5 yrs in marriage and i bet it hasnt been easy not having kids yet.I know God will do it and i stand by my wife always.i pray that our wishes come true very soon.
Oh dear,when we r sympatisin with @op,lo and behold another is by d corner.I've always bn very emotional when it comes to couple w'out kids
R u medically ok? If yes did u check d ur sperm and ur wife's egg compatibility? Does ur body kill ur sperm or her egg rejects it? Check these things,they r very important. If all these r ok,pls try ivf.I think there is a thread here that explained some couples journey in fertility clinic.dont be afraid to explore outside. One got triplet after so many yrs. Open a thread about it and u will get good and matured response in the family section pls.God will answer ur prayer my dear.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by shalomtemmy(f): 8:43am On May 31, 2013
it is well
u shall carry ur baby soon in jesus name.
u jst made me shed tears
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Godmann(m): 8:47am On May 31, 2013

Its just over 31 months since that day I took the stroll down the aisle with your mummy and said our vows before God and man. Since that day, we have been waiting expectantly for you. Sometimes we wonder what is taking you so long. Sometimes we imagine its taking so long because you must be very special. Most times our hearts have remained undoubtedly sure that your coming is very close, and in fact closer than we think. But then, you do not need to keep us waiting anymore.

But don’t think we have not done our fair share of things that are believed will make you come quickly. I have been severally tested and found to be perfect, having millions of you inside me. Mummy has been severally tested too and everything is in place, no cysts, no fibroids. And we have sown seeds too, financially and otherwise. We have invested in other children and continue to do so. We have followed plethora of advice on what and what not to do. We have not allowed our expectations to metamorphose into anxiety… yet you are yet to come.

And you know what? Mummy needs you! There is just something about African culture and the African woman that has made having you a certificate of completeness. You are the very person she needs right now. She has God, she has me, but she needs you to balance the equation. She has heard how discomfiting pregnancy can be... and how much more painful labour is too. But I can tell you that she is ready to go through all of that and more just to have you. Mummy G that has a 3yr-old and a 2yr-old just gave birth another 2 months ago. Mummy T that has a 2yr+ old is already carrying another. These people live in the same compound with mummy. Infact, your uncle and aunty that married after your mummy and daddy already hold their children in their hands. Granddaddy and Grandmummy are not putting mummy under pressure. They call her from time to time to encourage her to be patient. My siblings and hers do the same too. But little by little, mummy is beginning to put herself under pressure. I am doing everything I can to help her, but I need you to help me.

And don’t think that I don’t want you too! I want you with the last drop of my blood. I love you so much my heart literally aches sometimes. Children’s day was celebrated yesterday in church and it was beautiful. My eyes were flooded with tears to see so many lovely children showcasing their talents. I know that if you were here, you would have been one of the best! Anyway, I bought some gifts for children that are needy on your behalf; so know that your name is already recorded in church!

Today is Children's Day. If you were here, I would have taken the day off work to have fun with you at Inspiration FM’s Children Day’s Carnival at Dreamworld Africana. We would have had many lovely rides and yummy ice cream together, and I would have been overwhelmed just to hear you laugh. Nothing can describe how I would feel just to hold you in my arms knowing that you are my seed become flesh.

Please do not heed all the bad news on the airwaves and think the world is bad place. Do not listen to statistics that show that Nigeria is uninhabitable. We have sworn to do all we can to make the world a beautiful place for you. You will meet many challenges, but most importantly, you would have been prepared to overcome them.

I have to stop now because am in the office and my eyes are teary again. My boss just asked what’s wrong my eyes (lol) so I have to run before they find I have been crying. But am not ashamed to cry if it will make you come quickly. I know that we will surmount any mountain to finally have you in our arms… it’s just that waiting can be so hard sometimes.

M

Yea, this is a beautiful piece and I pray God give him one niece baby soon.

But I want all of us to be realistic and think about the place marked red.

Is the country really a good place to have a baby? Have we in all honestly tried to make this place the best place for our babies and other people's babies who are as good as ours (honestly, it makes me mad when I see people cherish their onw babies in neglect of other people's babies. This is our usual selfishness). The fact is that so many of us want to have children just in the same way we want to own the world only by ourself. Is it all about "me me me me"? What about the happiness of others.

I do not have a child; not even married yet and getting closer to 40; I pray I have a baby; but if I have a choice; let me make myself and every citizen of our nation (Blackman in preference [because we have been so much abused and neglected in our world]); than to have a baby.

If I can do both; wonderful. If it must be one, let the other come first.

Let drop our materialistic and personalistic tendencies for a better life.

When we die, we die alone; when we live; our children live their own separate life. We have more life with our mates that younger children who may even share more likings with their fellow youths.

Let wake up guys
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by lighternote: 8:53am On May 31, 2013
cry

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by seyenko(m): 8:55am On May 31, 2013

M

Keep - keeping on, tell madam not to show too much anxiety. You should buy ovulation kits, it shows you when madam is ready. Also eat a lot of walnuts during that period. It helped me at least, i never had challenges with that, in fact my wife calls me "one touch" because we worked towards being jointly ready and had confirmation of conception after some few days of deliberate attempt
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by sokoanugwa: 8:57am On May 31, 2013
Its well with you. Just know that the delay means that God is packaging the child to affect his generation.

Let your heart be filled with positive image of the child and soon it will be in your hands. We are waiting for the testimony.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by dandollaz: 8:57am On May 31, 2013
So touchy I believe wit this letter u can see ur light at the end of tunnel.let ur wife be ready cuz God has done it for your family.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by ecode1(m): 9:00am On May 31, 2013
I really feel what you wrote. I was nearly moved to tears but had to put myself together due to people around. I surely believe you will smile in the end. I join my faith with that of others, there shall be a cry of a baby in your home next year. Stand firm with your faith.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by anior(f): 9:01am On May 31, 2013
Your prayers are definitely answered.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Godmann(m): 9:02am On May 31, 2013
mezdim: Tourching indeed,i nearly cried but because i have been so so so happy because am bring forth a great man soon by the special grace of God,i held my tears.

Bro,i dont really want to empathise with you so you will be stronger.i only want to tell you what i did to come out of this challenge.i will want to ask first? Are you a Winner? i mean do you worship in cannanland ota,ogun state? if you do,then,there is something you must have missed out but if you dont,try it with your wife,if possile do everything you can to tourch The Bishop's garmrnt,shoe,seat anything,and i am confident to tell you that your wife will be looking for her monthly cycle the next time.i put this to 10 women who needs the fruit of the womb,try it and see How God dont dispoint his prophets.I did this,and today am 6months gone and expecting twins,I pray that it works for you and the 10 others who may want to try The God of Shiloh,The God of faith Tabanacle and The God of Bishop Oyedepo.

God bless You.

Gbam, Gbam, Gbam; Una Una Una. Niaja foooooooooooooooo...... No be me go complete am
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Nobody: 9:02am On May 31, 2013
God will surely put smiles on your face in Jesus name(AMEN)
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by erevents(f): 9:05am On May 31, 2013
For me who is an only child I can only imagine.I don't know why I have tears rolling down my checks after reading this but I connect my faith to yoursand your wife to Pastor Adeboye to Pastor Olu david and to everyone reading this and by the Grace of the GOD I serve he wouldn't give you just a child he give you children who will be blessings to generations .....AMEN
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by orisebawo(m): 9:06am On May 31, 2013
Amdman.

I feel you my brother, we have been there, be strong and God will definitely answer you, try all you can to calm your wife down, take a lot of holidays or weekend breaks and always keep your wife happy! Distract her from those moments of deep thot as much as you can and pls you've sown enough seed, reduce the amount of fertility crusades you attend as they indirectly put pressure on everyone and be close to God. Your day of dancing will soon come.....my guy I feel you more than you know as we waited for 10 years. I will sow a seed on your behalf as well. It is well

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Nobody: 9:10am On May 31, 2013
Surely there is an end, for the expectation of the righteous shall not be cut off.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Artlove(m): 9:14am On May 31, 2013
African fathers love to beat and flog deir sons. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Nobody: 9:26am On May 31, 2013
@OP
I've been there and i can tell you it was not easy. The good news is that i have a bouncing baby boy now.
take heart!! be strong and courageous, don't let the worry take over you.
Your CHILDREN are on their way Sir.
my regards.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Nobody: 9:29am On May 31, 2013
by the grace of God u will have the baby soon.
my contribution now is continue to look up to God and study your wife ovulation period then enter her on that day or a day before the ovulation by Allah u will hear the good news cos only God give babies
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by venatus25(m): 9:30am On May 31, 2013
Op is a genius, i so much respect him
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Cheks01(f): 9:38am On May 31, 2013
Very touchy, 2day s feast of Visitation of our Blessed Mother Mary 2 her cousin Elizabeth. I declare dt thro ds visitation u receive ur own blessing of d fruit of d womb in Jesus name, amen. U r blessed

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by SpicyMimi(f): 9:44am On May 31, 2013
this is just too much fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я me.
I believe Äπϑ am certain that My God who never fails has already answered all your prayers nd U̶̲̥̅̊я request has been granted. Hold on tight to Him ndd do not give up.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by dacutie1(f): 9:46am On May 31, 2013
Our God that is able to do abundantly and exceedingly more than we can ever imagine is sure to remember you and bless you and your wife IJN. try nt to think about it too much. allow Him surprise you smiley. It is well IJN
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Wadynatural(f): 9:50am On May 31, 2013
Oh my God! This is too emotional. Daddy dont worry, almighty God will grant u ur heart desire becos ur tym has come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday / Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones / Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 18 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.