Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Is Wordpress Really Better Than Blogger? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Wordpress Really Better Than Blogger? (6213 Views)

6 Reasons Why Wordpress Is Better Than Blogger / Wordpress Is By Far Better Than Blogger / Is Wordpress Better Than Glogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Wordpress Really Better Than Blogger? by Orikinla(m): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2013
maclatunji:

This comment I find intriguing.
. Wordpress challenges your genius and gives you lots of options to explore and learn more about web design and with one Wordpress blog you can have as many categories as you want which you cannot do with Blogger.
Re: Is Wordpress Really Better Than Blogger? by maclatunji: 9:15am On Jun 02, 2013
Orikinla: . Wordpress challenges your genius and gives you lots of options to explore and learn more about web design and with one Wordpress blog you can have as many categories as you want which you cannot do with Blogger.

Google wants to distinguish a blog from other websites. For example, would you call http://naijastories.com a blog?
Re: Is Wordpress Really Better Than Blogger? by cameronese(m): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
maclatunji:

Google wants to distinguish a blog from other websites. For example, would you call http://naijastories.com a blog?

Why wouldn't it be called a blog?
Re: Is Wordpress Really Better Than Blogger? by samsoftwebhost: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
Wordpress is easy to use. less heavier than Blogger, more advanced, open source and most important is wordpress is a application which can solve tons of SEO problems it self.. so many features.. hope its helps smiley
Re: Is Wordpress Really Better Than Blogger? by maclatunji: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2013
cameronese:

Why wouldn't it be called a blog?

If you call it a blog, whose web log is it?
Re: Is Wordpress Really Better Than Blogger? by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2013
samsoftwebhost: Wordpress is easy to use. less heavier than Blogger, more advanced, open source and most important is wordpress is a application which can solve tons of SEO problems it self.. so many features.. hope its helps smiley

Less heavier? U must be joking***
Re: Is Wordpress Really Better Than Blogger? by Pins(m): 6:11am On Jul 08, 2013
Evry1 is talking about professionalism,if u want ur blogger blog to look professional then it is upto u to go learn some html and css and use on ur blog.i prefer blogger because of various things especially its integration with google.
Re: Is Wordpress Really Better Than Blogger? by yilia: 9:13am On Dec 27, 2013
Yes, I agree that WordPress is better than Blogger.
There are plenty of free wordpress themes and plugins for you to use for website design.
Choose a suitable wordpress theme, you can make your website to be what you wish to be.
Re: Is Wordpress Really Better Than Blogger? by jaybossYBNL(m): 7:12am On Dec 28, 2013
I like blogger.com even though i haven't used thank God for google.com
Re: Is Wordpress Really Better Than Blogger? by unity234: 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
kaysy:
If you think wordpress is better than blogger, check out the blog below my post and see what it looks like

The problem is that most bloggers don't take time to study and understand how to set up a blog. once they just see they have an interface that's all...

thanks baba,
pls I have an blog interface. can u give a hint on how I can make it look appealing and professional.
Re: Is Wordpress Really Better Than Blogger? by unity234: 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
Pins:
Evry1 is talking about professionalism,if u want ur blogger blog to look professional then it is upto u to go learn some html and css and use on ur blog.i prefer blogger because of various things especially its integration with google.

pls do we need to know CSS and HTML and its use to create a professional blog.

me I don't know all of this and I wish my blog could look professional.
pls help.
Re: Is Wordpress Really Better Than Blogger? by webspark: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
haha . And no1 is talking about the cost of running a wordpress site ?. Also the fact that ur host can mess up sometimes and users can't access ur wordpress site ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Wordpress Is Ahead Of Blogger / How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) / Website Account Suspended, Please What Is Next!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.