Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! (2154 Views)

Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / I Think Girls Are Worthless To Society / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
This thread is not for boys but men. A recent encounter I had totally changed my mind and made me become more resolute to keep away from ladies whose only contribution to the relationship you are having with them is intimacy. Most guys will tell you that they aint dating a prostit.ute. The fact is: You are dating a pros** if you date the following type of women:

1. If you are dating a girl who you always give money to in order for her open her legs for you, you are dating a pros**!!!

2. If you are dating a girl who doesn't contribute any meaningful thing to the relationship except intimacy., then you are dating a pros** Be careful, else she ruin your entire life. Mehn, what's the difference between your girlfriend and a pros? A pros will definitely not give you anything worthy. She will only offer you intimacy when you 'tender' her something.

3. If you are dating a girl who does nothing...not schooling, not learning a trade or business, or not working, you are surely dating a pros. How did she afford those expensive Brazilian and Peruvian hairs? Have you bothered to ask her? What about the expensive gadgets? And her papa dey stay zinc hosue o! grin

This is 2015! Common!!! Date real women that can contribute immeasurably to your life. Who said a woman can't help you in your job hunt or support you sometimes when you are broke?

Leave the above mentioned type of girls for boys and start dating real women, not pros**

Happy weekend!!!

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by chimerase2: 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nna dis is coolu kwa
Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by ifex370(m): 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
word

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
chimerase2:
Nna dis is coolu kwa

Are you a man or a boy? Indicate.
Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by 2SWT(f): 6:33am On Jan 11, 2015
very true

life is too short to be dating someone who can't add anything meaningful to your life

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by chimerase2: 7:56am On Jan 11, 2015
Rapmoney:

Are you a man or a boy? Indicate.
use methylene indicator nah undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by starlingbawa(m): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2015
Truck loads of truth on this thread.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by Chimarto: 10:52am On Jan 11, 2015
Reasons not enough
Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by Melahou(m): 11:07am On Jan 11, 2015
Confirm
Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by mirexxx(f): 11:11am On Jan 11, 2015
make sensekiss

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by cutieberie1(f): 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
true..i agree
op are u a boy or a man
Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
Chimarto:
Reasons not enough

How many reasons do you need to believe the truth? Better believe now o
Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
cutieberie1:
true..i agree
op are u a boy or a man

My thread should be able to tell you.
Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
mirexxx:
make sensekiss

Thanks Sis
Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
2SWT:
very true

life is too short to be dating someone who can't add anything meaningful to your life

Glad you understand smiley
Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
True talk op you're point (y)

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by guente02(m): 11:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
That is how it has been since the birth of time. Just that some people are just getting to know so, some know so and more would soon discover it.
I really don't believe that its wise learning from others mistakes because it doesn't give you any experience. Experience is the best teacher any day any time.
Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by dechandel(f): 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
Word bro grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by Rapmoney(m): 1:38am On Jan 12, 2015
dechandel:
Word bro grin

Thanks, Miss.
Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by Rapmoney(m): 1:40am On Jan 12, 2015
samflexxy:
True talk op you're point (y)

Samflexxy, how far na?
Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 12, 2015
Rapmoney:

Samflexxy, how far na?
my brother I just dey jor and your self?
Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 12, 2015
I love it when I see threads like this, it is most suitable for men like me.. op u on point, I totally agree with You, u correct, I just hope boys will be reasonable to see n know this.... n grow into man, I have started shoving parasites n cankerworms from my body, n I think I m a better man today, as a female , n we re not benefitting anything mutually from ourselves den u re on ur own....
Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by Rapmoney(m): 1:53am On Jan 12, 2015
samflexxy:
my brother I just dey jor and your self?

I dey kampe. No mata the weight of elephant, e nor fit cause earthquakegrin
Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 12, 2015
Rapmoney:

I dey kampe. No mata the weight of elephant, e nor fit cause earthquakegrin
heheheh nice adage jor make sense na igbo you be ne?
Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by Rapmoney(m): 1:56am On Jan 12, 2015
Raymondenyi:
I love it when I see threads like this, it is most suitable for men like me.. op u on point, I totally agree with You, u correct, I just hope boys will be reasonable to see n know this.... n grow into man, I have started shoving parasites n cankerworms from my body, n I think I m a better man today, as a female , n we re not benefitting anything mutually from ourselves den u re on ur own....

Thanks...peeps like you keeps us going on NL.
Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by Rapmoney(m): 1:57am On Jan 12, 2015
samflexxy:
heheheh nice adage jor make sense na igbo you be ne?

Yea! And proudly raised in Warfigrin
Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 12, 2015
Rapmoney:

Yea! And proudly raised in Warfigrin
me 2 na from delta o
Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by Rapmoney(m): 2:01am On Jan 12, 2015
samflexxy:
me 2 na from delta o

Correct man! smiley
Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 12, 2015
Enough word from the wise,by the wise and to d wise

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by 2SWT(f): 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
Rapmoney:

Glad you understand smiley
am a very understanding lady

u know winkwink

1 Like

Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by Rapmoney(m): 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ipledge:
Enough word from the wise,by the wise and to d wise
b

Cheers bro.
Re: 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
b

Cheers bro.
no wine for here grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cant Stand Any Guy Touching Or Talking To My Sister. Is It Normal? / GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? / Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.