Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell (43334 Views)

Popular Present Day Pastors U Know Found In Hell By Divine Revelation / Brother Ubani Divine Revelation Of Hell....times Is Up. / Divine Revelation: A Must Read For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
As for image123, I will correct what he wrote later but as for you oladegbu religiousness and self righteousness condemns you. Wake up

I asked you a question earlier, you have refused to answer

is the church going to be around for tribulation?
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
shdemidemi: As for image123, I will correct what he wrote later but as for you oladegbu religiousness and self righteousness condemns you. Wake up

I asked you a question earlier, you have refused to answer

is the church going to be around for tribulation?

Don't be a miscreant. Repent and believe the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.

"And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent, and believe the gospel"
(Mark 1:15)
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
I see all you want to do is dodge my questions. If you really know what you are talking about, I charge you to answer questions.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Don't be a miscreant. Repent and believe the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.

(Mark 1:15)

But you don't even know what the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ is, how can you then tell others to believe it ?
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2013
frosbel:

But you don't even know what the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ is, how can you then tell others to believe it ?

Today, as a backslider or a sinner, you can be saved and pardoned if you are willing to confess and forsake your sins. Refusing to do so will result in dire consequences and judgment.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 09, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Today, as a backslider or a sinner, you can be saved and pardoned if you are willing to confess and forsake your sins. Refusing to do so will result in dire consequences and judgment.

If you were the model of what a Christian is, then very few will want to know this gospel of yours, alas you stand for a perversion of the truth.

smiley
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:15am On Jul 09, 2013
frosbel:

If you were the model of what a Christian is, then very few will want to know this gospel of yours, alas you stand for a perversion of the truth.

smiley

You cannot repent too soon, because you know not how soon it may be too late to cleanse it. undecided
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You cannot repent too soon, because you know not how soon it may be too late to cleanse it. undecided

you know nothing of the true Gospel , Pal.

smiley
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2013
frosbel:

you know nothing of the true Gospel , Pal.

smiley

I will not hide the true gospel from you despite the stubborness of your heart and your hatred for the true gospel. God wants all men saved and He made sure Jesus died for us all.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 09, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I will not hide the true gospel from you despite the stubborness of your heart and your hatred for the true gospel. God wants all men saved and He made sure Jesus died for us all.

you do not know talk less of preach the gospel.

Your false doctrine is the commandments of MEN.

smiley
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2013
frosbel:

you do not know talk less of preach the gospel.

Your false doctrine is the commandments of MEN.

smiley

You can now see why it will be difficult for you to receive the gospel. God gives grace to the humble but He resists the proud. Pride prevents you from receiving the grace of God.

Pride deceives the human heart, stops the search for God and blinds the eyes to reality. Pride makes a fool think that he is wise. It makes a grasshopper think that he is a giant, it tells a man that he is good when his heart is desperately wicked. Pride tells a man that he is right when the whole world knows that he is wrong. I thank God for His commandments! It strips a man of the deceit of pride and humbles him by showing him the truth.

"The pride of your heart has deceived you, you that dwells in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that says in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?"
(Obadiah 1:3) The Evidence Bible.

1 Like

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
SpicyMimi:

May God Bless who ever created this thread. After reading this thread, i realized that ve been decieving my self all this while, nd ve also been part of those people making God shed tears nd sorrowful! I knew the truth bt i refused to acknowledge it as d truth! The truth is boldly written in our hearts, thats why we ve doubts when we do somethings against the will of God, we know it is wrong yet we stil go ahead. Today i have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and saviour and i ve confessed all my sins to Him, and i believe i ve been forgiven! I dont ever wish to go back to doing the old sinful things i used to do, cause now i ve d privilegde and i pray this priviledge wont be wasted. Am glad i read d article, and i pray that God writes my name,my family's names, friends and loved ones names in the Book of life, and also help my family, friends, and loved ones to see this truth and accept Him.

For those i ve insulted and those who ve insulted me here on Nairaland, i beg nd plead for your forgiveness, cause everything in this life is vanity upon vanities.

You know God really loves us, despite our sins He is still faithful....now i understand just quarter of what He is going through.
Thank You Jesus for the salvation of my life today.

To God be the glory for the things He has done.

1 Like

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2013
Come, See And Encounter

The God that cannot fail@

Deeper Life Conference Centre

Km 42, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

20-21 July 2013

Saturday 18:00 hours (6:00 PM)

Sunday 08:00 hours (08:00 AM)

http://www.dclm.org/

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by aykay45(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2013
For God sake dis man is FAKE... Will GOD lie again ni, read d story of Lazarus and the rich man, d rich man pleaded to go back and tell his brothers buh d response was dat der are prophets der and if they doznt believe in dem dem den they are on der own...
Pls peeps d bible is complete, God no go add new tinz dan what we have right nw, HE won't contradict himsef, d bible says dat in dis present age he has spoken to us tru HIS son, Christ, heb 1:1,2 and Christ has told us all before HE died and resurrected
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
aykay45:

For God sake dis man is FAKE... Will GOD lie again ni, read d story of Lazarus and the rich man, d rich man pleaded to go back and tell his brothers buh d response was dat der are prophets der and if they doznt believe in dem dem den they are on der own...
Pls peeps d bible is complete, God no go add new tinz dan what we have right nw, HE won't contradict himsef, d bible says dat in dis present age he has spoken to us tru HIS son, Christ, heb 1:1,2 and Christ has told us all before HE died and resurrected

Have you believed the sent prophets?

1 Like

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:23am On Sep 06, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_6AqiitQ9E

Brother Michael Thomas Sambo hails from Bika-Lupwe, Takum Local Government, Taraba State, Nigeria. He is a child of God, humble and zealous. He gave his life to Christ at the age of 13 and has since been walking consistently with Him. He received these divine visitations and revelations while undergoing his course on veterinary medicine in University of Maiduguri, Borno State, Nigeria. In 2003 when he was given these revelations he was 23 years old. God in His mercy chose to use him to convey this life-changing message to men.

For those who cannot watch it read his testimony in the suggested link below.

http://divinerevelationonholiness.org/book/introduction.php

Chapter 1. My First Transit to Heaven

http://divinerevelationonholiness.org/book/chapter1.php
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Chapter 1. My First Transit to Heaven

http://divinerevelationonholiness.org/book/chapter1.php

Chapter 2. My Second Transit to Heaven:

http://divinerevelationonholiness.org/book/chapter2.php
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by CyreB: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2013
@plappville-p(0)

Beloved, the correct ref. is Luke16 not chpt 6 as above.
Meanwhile, the conversation in the above quoted scripture was between Father Abraham and the rich man not Jesus/God nor angel(s) and the rich man; besides it is not a parable in my own bible but a story ofan event that happened.
And to answer your question above: The scripture is enough and we still have the prophets; but the all-wise God thought it wise to take people like Thomas Sambo to heaven and hell so that the remnant that are following ''businessmen pastors" that has lost focus of heaven may be saved; shouln't we listen to his testimony? Besides, it is not a new thing read your bible in Revelation 2:1-5 and many more ..but for people not to be taken by surprise if they finaly do not make it; is God doing this because there is going to be alot of surprises as Christ said.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Gets Erection As Prophet Fufeyin "Performs Miracle" On Him / Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group / Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.