Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell (43329 Views)

Popular Present Day Pastors U Know Found In Hell By Divine Revelation / Brother Ubani Divine Revelation Of Hell....times Is Up. / Divine Revelation: A Must Read For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
Bidam: YES.
Please back your yes with the scripture. (Remember the Holy Spirit became fully active after the ascension of Christ).
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:49am On Jun 24, 2013
Image123:

hahahahahahaha. Even my java phone's Bible app has a free search.

I thank God that you noticed how shdemidemi got himself entangled by saying Gentiles don't need to repent. He is now changing the subject to save face. This is typical of antinomians.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:59am On Jun 24, 2013
Bidam:

I wonder why you are so stubborn and obstinate about this issue..are you really a believer? When actually did you get saved? Are you baptized in the name of paul? What kind of gospel are you preaching for Christ sake?

Even Paul didn't preach this kind of gospel that these modern gospellers are teaching. It is disheartening to know the multitudes of so called converts believe another gospel which Paul didn't preach and this explains why they often get perplexed and flummoxed when storm rages and therefore abandon the faith.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Will you acknowledge that you are a false teacher who is willing to repent if I give you a reference where Paul spoke about repentance in his epistles, and not come up with another lame excuse?

That was where we stopped, show me where Paul told any believer to repent or agree you are false and from the darkest part of hell
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2013
shdemidemi:

You are a jokester, if you want to be a false teacher you should at least study the bible first. Paul was speaking to the Jews at this instance, he would tell gentiles to believe or have faith or trust God not re-pent.

Paul has thirteen books in the bible, you can't find that word repent in all the thirteen books, so what are we saying?

The bolded underlined quote of yours confirms what you are trying to deny. You said Paul would only tell Jews to repent and not the Gentiles. You asserted that Paul "would tell gentiles to believe or have faith or trust God" You asserted that Paul did not teach or preach that the Gentiles should repent. Is that not so?
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

The bolded underlined quote of yours confirms what you are trying to deny. You said Paul would only tell Jews to repent and not the Gentiles. You asserted that Paul "would tell gentiles to believe or have faith or trust God" You asserted that Paul did not teach or preach that the Gentiles should repent. Is that not so?

Oladegbu stop beating around edges, show me in the thirteen epistles written to the church, just one part that tells a believer to repent.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
shdemidemi:

Oladegbu stop beating around edges, show me in the thirteen epistles written to the church, just one part that tells a believer to repent.

You are the one prevaricating. The terms and conditions I gave was that if I posted where Paul used the word repent as you challenged that you should agree that you are a false prophet willing to repent. Do you agree to this caveat?
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You are the one prevaricating. The terms and conditions I gave was that if I posted where Paul used the word repent as you challenged that you should agree that you are a false prophet willing to repent. Do you agree to this caveat?

Can I take it that, you did not find 'repent' in any part of the the thirteen books written to the church ?
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
shdemidemi:

Can I take it that, you did not find 'repent' in any part of the the thirteen books written to the church ?

Don't be a makebate. Sign the dotted line.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

grin fear dey catch am.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
Oladegbu, free yourself from religious tradition. Come to Christ the way you are without excesses, He will take you.

I see u Bidam..I am sure the back of your heels hit the back of your head while running from the 'sin' thread. You must be gasping for breath now(I speak as a man)
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
shdemidemi: Oladegbu, free yourself from religious tradition. Come to Christ the way you are without excesses, He will take you.

I see u Bidam..I am sure the back of your heels hit the back of your head while running from the 'sin' thread. You must be gasping for breath now(I speak as a man)
this dude sure behaves like frosbel.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2013
Bidam: this dude sure behaves like frosbel.
How dare you compare me with him...anyways its all good, he is a brother after all. Why don't you forget all the side talks and just agree with me if what I am saying is scripturally right.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
Bidam:

grin fear dey catch am.

I wonder why he all of a sudden developed cold feet. undecided
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
shdemidemi:

Oladegbu, free yourself from religious tradition. Come to Christ the way you are without excesses, He will take you.

Why have you developed rubber legs when it comes to putting your money where your mouth is? What stops you from agreeing to the terms and conditions I proposed if you are sure of what you are asserting? undecided
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Why have you developed rubber legs when it comes to putting your money where your mouth is? What stops you from agreeing to the terms and conditions I proposed if you are sure of what you are asserting? undecided

I will act like I know what you are talking about. Clearly state the terms please.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
Bidam:

this dude sure behaves like frosbel.

He is certainly learning the trade of prevarication from his master frosbel.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

He is certainly learning the trade of prevarication from his master frosbel.
grin

I asked a question, stop acting like a diva...address it
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2013
shdemidemi:

I will act like I know what you are talking about. Clearly state the terms please.

Let me reiterate my terms and conditions. Referring to your quote below:

shdemidemi:

Would you agree that you need to repent if I quote any part of the thirteen epistles Paul wrote to the church where the word "repent" was used?
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Let me reiterate my terms and conditions. Referring to your quote below:

Would you agree that you need to repent if I quote any part of the thirteen epistles Paul wrote to the church where the word "repent" was used?

please do, show me where it says any believer need to repent. I am waiting
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
shdemidemi:

please do

Would you admit that you are a false teacher and that you are willing to repent if I do?
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Would you admit that you are a false teacher and that you are willing to repent if I do?

Yes, show me. If you don't you are not only a false teacher, you are a son of perdition.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
I hope search engines ain't letting you down,
@bidam see your likes o, I can see you are watching him too.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2013
@ oladegbu

You are a confirmed son of perdition that comes here to put people under a law of condemnation and all sorts of religious tradition.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Image123(m): 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
patience is key
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
Image123: patience is key
The guy is false, I hope the question would make him open his bible though.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2013
shdemidemi:

Yes, show me. If you don't you are not only a false teacher, you are a son of perdition.

Deal. And you agree that if I show you that you are false teacher in need of repentance.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
shdemidemi:

I hope search engines ain't letting you down,
@bidam see your likes o, I can see you are watching him too.

We thank God for search engines but there's no need for it at this instance.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
shdemidemi: @ oladegbu

You are a confirmed son of perdition that comes here to put people under a law of condemnation and all sorts of religious tradition.

You don't need to be rash in jumping to conclusion. If I show you where Paul spoke about repentance in his epistles and you don't believe it and repent then we would know who is truly the son of perdition.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
Image123:

patience is key

God bless you for that word of wisdom as it reminds me of a particular pastor who was approached by his 6 year old son who asked him that he wanted to "ask Jesus into his heart." The pastor who was his father, suspected that the son lacked the knowledge of sin then told him that he could do so when he was older, then sent him off to bed.

A short time later, the boy got out of bed and asked the father if he could give his life to the Saviour. The father still wasn't persuaded of the son's understanding, so, not wanting the child's salvation to be spurious, he sent him back to bed.

A 3rd time, the son returned with the same request. This time the father questioned him about whether he had broken any of the 10 Commandments. The young boy didn't think he had. When asked if he was a liar, the child said he wasn't. The father thought for a moment, then asked him how many lies he had to tell to be a liar. When it was established that one lie made a person a liar, the child thought for a moment, realised that he had lied and broke down in uncontrollable tears. When the father then asked if he wanted to "ask Jesus into his heart," the child cringed and shook his head. He was fearful because now he knew that he had sinned against God. At this point, he could do more than experimentally "ask Jesus into his heart." He could find a place of godly sorrow, repentance toward God and, faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ (Acts 20:21).
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You don't need to be rash in jumping to conclusion. If I show you where Paul spoke about repentance in his epistles and you don't believe it and repent then we would know who is truly the son of perdition.

My God, so you have gone for hours searching for repentance in the epistles.. ok o, at least someone is gonna read. I'm still waiting.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
shdemidemi:

The guy is false, I hope the question would make him open his bible though.

Shall we open our Bibles to 2 Corinthians 7:10?

"For godly sorrow works repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world works death"

The question now is: Are you willing to repent?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Gets Erection As Prophet Fufeyin "Performs Miracle" On Him / Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group / Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.