Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell (43327 Views)

Popular Present Day Pastors U Know Found In Hell By Divine Revelation / Brother Ubani Divine Revelation Of Hell....times Is Up. / Divine Revelation: A Must Read For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by blezdem(m): 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
My people, they say, seeing is believing. If the devil has blinded your eyes, the ears may still be open. Listen to this testimony and have a rethink. Your soul is so precious before God. The summary of the whole message is that Jesus is coming soon so we should be prepared.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2013
This is a false vision from a false prophet.

1 Like

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Kiaso(m): 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
Culd be true,could be false, right now, am indifferent about it, hv notin agaisnt it nor for it.

All i can really say is this; as christians we shuld all live rigtheously as God commands l
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by EyesWideOpen(m): 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2013
My opinion of this so-called revelation of Brother Michael's is; Impressively Creative! .... Creating elaborate fictitious stories from mere bible verses is quite laudable!

But don't come here and tell me nonsense of how this SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHITTT is real!!!!

1 Like

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by alexleo(m): 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
frosbel: ^^^

Cult member alert !

smiley
Useless and hopeless satanist's response.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by alexleo(m): 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
frosbel: This is a false vision from a false prophet.

Truth will always be false to a hopeless satanist. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Biggoozz: 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Maybe you've been listening to false teachers such as frosbel instead of reading the Bible.

Listen to what Jesus and the apostles said about eternal torment:

(Rev. 1:18) The Evidence Bible.

There are three words translated "hell" in Scripture:

Gehenna (Greek): The place of punishment (Matthew 5:22,29; 10:28; and James 3:6)

Hades (Greek): The abode of the dead (Matthew 11:23; 16:18, Luke 16:23; Acts 2:27)

Sheol (Hebrew): The grave (Psalm 9:17; 16:10)

There are those who accept that hell is a place of punishment, but believe that the punishment is to be annihilated—to cease conscious existence. They can’t conceive that the punishment of the wicked will be conscious and eternal. If they are correct, then a man like Adolph Hitler, who was responsible for the deaths of millions, is being "punished" merely with eternal sleep. His fate is simply to return to the non-existent state he was in before he was born, where he doesn’t even know that he is being punished.

However, Scripture paints a different story. The rich man who found himself in hell (Luke 16:19–31) was conscious. He was able to feel pain, to thirst, and to experience remorse. He wasn’t asleep in the grave; he was in a place of "torment." If hell is a place of knowing nothing or a reference to the grave into which we go at death, Jesus' statements about hell make no sense. He said that if your hand, foot, or eye causes you to sin, it would be better to remove it than to:

(Mark 9:43–48 ).

The Bible refers to the fate of the unsaved with such fearful words as the following:

(Daniel 12:2)

(Mathew 25:46)

(Matthew 24:51)

(Luke 3:17)

(Romans 2:8,9)

(2 Thessalonians 1:9)

(Jude 7,13)

Revelation 14:10,11 tells us the final, eternal destiny of the sinner:

If you are still being contumacious then read this:

(Revelation 22:11)

Thank you bro! There are sheep and wolves here. While the hordes of darkness have invaded platforms like this, to use the power of the media to steal, kill and destroy; the voice of truth will persist, to shine the light of God in the darkness and save those who will not seduce and destroy themselves with mockery. I bind the powers of darkness in this forum and command the light of JESUS to shine in every heart that seek the truth, in JESUS name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by alexleo(m): 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2013
frosbel: ^^^

Cult member alert !

smiley

Useless and hopeless satanist's response.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
Biggoozz:

Thank you bro! There are sheep and wolves here. While the hordes of darkness have invaded platforms like this, to use the power of the media to steal, kill and destroy; the voice of truth will persist, to shine the light of God in the darkness and save those who will not seduce and destroy themselves with mockery. I bind the powers of darkness in this forum and command the light of JESUS to shine in every heart that seek the truth, in JESUS name. Amen!

Who do you represent ?

Go and preach the true gospel of the kingdom and stop deceiving the children of GOD with demonic , satanic and false childish visions of heaven and hell.

The days of your MAN led church is over, time for the church led by Jesus to shine with the true light of the gospel.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Biggoozz: 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2013
Segeggs: ^^^ lazarus died and came back with no news. Now, who is this man claiming to have a message from the dead?

You are most likely Frosbel under another username. You have sold your soul to Satan; an enemy of the cross of Jesus Christ. You and your mission will be exposed. Because you have made yourself a wolf that devours the sheep, I withdraw your grace and covering and give you up to judgment. I place you and the forces you do their bid under arrest now in JESUS name!

1 Like

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Biggoozz: 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2013
frosbel:

Who do you represent ?

Go and preach the true gospel of the kingdom and stop deceiving the children of GOD with demonic , satanic and false childish visions of heaven and hell.

The days of your MAN led church is over, time for the church led by Jesus to shine with the true light of the gospel.

Frosbel, you wolf in sheep clothing, I will not waste my time answering your deceit and twisting of the scriptures. Today, I will put an end to your diabolic activities on this forum. I will make it this simple. "I call upon the forces under the name JESUS, that you twist and oppose to expose and permanently silence who ever between me and you that is the enemy of Jesus and his kingdom". You have abused enough of God's grace over your life. And for the sake of the souls you never died for that your use the spirit of the antichrist to destroy here, I give you up to judgment and withdraw that grace in JESUS name!
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2013
Biggoozz:

Frosbel, you wolf in sheep clothing, I will not waste my time answering your deceit and twisting of the scriptures. Today, I will put an end to your diabolic activities on this forum. I will make it this simple. "I call upon the forces under the name JESUS, that you twist and oppose to expose and permanently silence who ever between me and you that is the enemy of Jesus and his kingdom". You have abused enough of God's grace over your life. And for the sake of the souls you never died for that your use the spirit of the antichrist to destroy here, I give you up to judgment and withdraw that grace in JESUS name!

Go back to the master you serve , I suspect you are one of the frauds parading a MAN of GOD preaching a false gospel.

Your wishes , curses and insults have no effect or impact on me, my GOD who lives will very easily thwart your silly ideas.

Be gone.

smiley
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by alolatee(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2013
plappville: If there be need for extra revelation from the dead to warn people. Why would Jesus refused in the parable of the rich man and Lazarus, when the rich man asked that someone should go and warn his brothers in (Luke 6:19-31)? I believe Jesus made it clear when he said, they have the PROPHETS. Don't we still have the prophets today? That we now need people to come back from the dead to give more warning? Is the Scripture not enough? shocked
.My brother the question of that rich man in Hell was answered by Abraham,so Christ Jesus still has the last say.If u dont believe,i refer you to God speaking through an Ass to Balaam in the Bible or God using a Cock to remind Peter he had denied the Lord.God in our day can still use special visions to pass His message to people,what Abraham can not grant in Heaven,God can grant because he owns the Heavens likewise the Earth.

1 Like

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by alolatee(m): 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
plappville: If there be need for extra revelation from the dead to warn people. Why would Jesus refused in the parable of the rich man and Lazarus, when the rich man asked that someone should go and warn his brothers in (Luke 6:19-31)? I believe Jesus made it clear when he said, they have the PROPHETS. Don't we still have the prophets today? That we now need people to come back from the dead to give more warning? Is the Scripture not enough? shocked
.My brother the question of that rich man in Hell was answered by Abraham,so Christ Jesus still has the last say.If u dont believe,i refer you to God speaking through a Donkey to Balaam in the Bible or God using a Cock to remind Peter he had denied the Lord.God in our day can still use special visions to pass His message to people,what Abraham can not grant in Heaven,God can grant because he owns the Heavens likewise the Earth.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by alexleo(m): 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2013
frosbel:

Who do you represent ?

Here is a loser weeping and wailing. Keep crying as people are rejecting your satanic message of no hell and no eternal torment. Even atheists are making mockery of the useless teaching you think they ll accept. Who do you represent if not your master satan. Get out of my way hopeless satanist.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
alexleo:

Here is a loser weeping and wailing. Keep crying as people are rejecting your satanic message of no hell and no eternal torment. Even atheists are making mockery of the useless teaching you think they ll accept. Who do you represent if not your master satan. Get out of my way hopeless satanist.

I simply reject the teachings of your Apostolic Faith church and the likes, you follow MEN , try following JESUS for a change.

For example I almost lost my life in your church because they preached that taking medicine is a SIN, I wonder also why titles such as Reverend are still used when only GOD is to be revered, why members cannot marry outside the church and why you think your church posses the truth and others are simply deceived.

I know your type because I was once like you , blindly following the doctrines of the church and not the bible , until I decided to start questioning everything passed down to me by tradition.

The Truth is in JESUS , he is the way the truth and the life, there is no other way, your pastor way is not the way, Biggoozz's way is not the way, only Jesus is the way. And how do we know him more, by personal unbiased independent diligent study of the word of GOD using the wisdom of GOD for discernment and for the testing of all things.

Alas you have refused to be a good student of the bible , instead running around preaching the doctrines of MEN.

The Gospel is love and the good news of the kingdom, the alternative is judgement and wrath in the lake of fire , which has it's sole purpose the punishment and destruction of sinners famously referred to as the second death.

Your church's LIEs about the immortal nature of man's soul , hell after death and eternal torment ,are from the pits of 'HELL' and the mouth of SATAN , you are unwittingly doing his work.

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord" - Romans 6:23

Show me from above where the wages of SIN is eternal torment. SMH.

smiley
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Biggoozz: 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
frosbel:

Go back to the master you serve , I suspect you are one of the frauds parading a MAN of GOD preaching a false gospel.

Your wishes , curses and insults have no effect or impact on me, my GOD who lives will very easily thwart your silly ideas.

Be gone.

smiley

My last word to you.... I have taken care of you, what will save you from the judgment I have passed over you is your open confession of your assignment in Nairaland. Your like can continue with the devil's work as long as there is no matured christain around to take care of you. I represent Jesus whom you persecute, wolves do not devour sheep under my watch. BTW just for some sheep you are up to destroying with the message of the false prophets and the lies of the antichrist, I'm dealing with you not for hell and heaven stories, but your taking advantage of every topic on God's kingdom to twist and mock the gospel, and seduce souls you never died for to their destruction. Now let's watch and see what becomes of you son of perdition.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2013
Biggoozz:

My last word to you.... I have taken care of you, what will save you from the judgment I have passed over you is your open confession of your assignment in Nairaland. Your like can continue with the devil's work as long as there is no matured christain around to take care of you. I represent Jesus whom you persecute, wolves do not devour sheep under my watch. BTW just for some sheep you are up to destroying with the message of the false prophets and the lies of the antichrist, I'm dealing with you not for hell and heaven stories, but you taking advantage of every topic on God's kingdom to twist and mock the gospel, and seduce souls you never died for to their destruction. Now let's watch and see what becomes of you son of perdition.

Please spare me the bore, I am not one of your sheep you use mind control and fear to hold in bondage.

Take your threats elsewhere.

Besides I mock the false gospel not the true gospel.

The true gospel that Jesus and the apostles preached is the good news of the kingdom, commanding men everywhere to repent of their sins and partake of this kingdom , this is the purpose why Jesus died , To redeem us from sin by his blood, to destroy the power of death over our us and to make us co-heris with him.

But there is an option, and this option is to reject this gift of salvation and to face irreversible death in the lake of fire. This is the gospel , not false visions of hell, or threats of eternal torment etc.

I will tell you something, be careful before you speak in the name of the Lord otherwise you might be found out to be a presumptuous liar. Tread carefully and be cautious of using threats against God's children.

smiley
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by philips70(m): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2013
Copy copy! You must have been rusticated many times from school. Just quit this mockery of yourself. If you choose not to very soon you will soon be facing the authorities for breaching copyright laws. Olodostein

Willgates: efri bori in maiducri is seeing hell nang! Ma people,dont doubt this man.... HELL IS IN MADUCRI! lipsrsealed
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2013
Biggoozz:

boss, as much as I find Frosbels gospel different from the gospel of God through Christ, how can you claim to take the grace you didn't give him na...

As for the OP, I repeat-I have little confidence/poise in those people who speak of having received direct revelations
from the Lord, as though he appeared otherwise than by and through the sacred scriptures. His word 
is so full, so perfect, that for God to make any fresh revelation/expośe to you or me is quite needless
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
[quote author=shdemidemi]

boss, as much as I find Frosbels gospel different from the gospel of God through Christ,

What is the gospel of Jesus. ?

how can you claim to take the grace you didn't give him na..

Don't mind the presumptuous fellow.

As for the OP, I repeat-I have little confidence/poise in those people who speak of having received direct revelations
from the Lord, as though he appeared otherwise than by and through the sacred scriptures. His word 
is so full, so perfect, that for God to make any fresh revelation/expośe to you or me is quite needless

Spot on !!
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by alexleo(m): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
alolatee: .My brother the question of that rich man in Hell was answered by Abraham,so Christ Jesus still has the last say.If u dont believe,i refer you to God speaking through a Donkey to Balaam in the Bible or God using a Cock to remind Peter he had denied the Lord.God in our day can still use special visions to pass His message to people,what Abraham can not grant in Heaven,God can grant because he owns the Heavens likewise the Earth.

Thanks for this message. God bless you.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2013
frosbel: The Gospel is love and the good news of the kingdom

That is not the good news bro.. check properly
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2013
alolatee: .My brother the question of that rich man in Hell was answered by Abraham,so Christ Jesus still has the last say.If u dont believe,i refer you to God speaking through a Donkey to Balaam in the Bible or God using a Cock to remind Peter he had denied the Lord.God in our day can still use special visions to pass His message to people,what Abraham can not grant in Heaven,God can grant because he owns the Heavens likewise the Earth.

I do not believe, talking about the INFALLIBILITY OF SCRIPTURES, that, from one cover to the other, there is any mistake of any sort in it, either upon natural or physical science, or upon history or anything.If I do not have a guide that is infallible (can't trust the source of any new revelation), I will soon guide myself or depend on people's personal experiences, for I will have to do so after all; I will have to be correcting the blunders of my guide perpetually, but I am not qualified to do that, and so I am worse off than if I didn’t have any guide at all. Sit down, reason, sit down, thoughts, and let [b]FAITH [/b]rise up….Romans 10:17

Sola Scriptura-Scriptures only.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by alexleo(m): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2013
frosbel:

I simply reject the teachings of your Apostolic Faith church and the likes, you follow MEN , try following JESUS for a change.

For example I almost lost my life in your church because they preached that taking medicine is a SIN, I wonder also why titles such as Reverend are still used when only GOD is to be revered, why members cannot marry outside the church and why you think your church posses the truth and others are simply deceived.

smiley

Stop sounding idiotic and stu.pid. Go hit your head as many times as you can on the hard wall about my church. Each time you are losing your satanic battle here you start calling my church- your life saving jacket. Hopeless satanist that is so scared of the truth. God has exposed the evil in you and you are here crying. Cry man. Cry loser. I can understand the pain you feel concerning the heavy loss you are experiencing in your satanic and idiotic mission.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
alexleo:

Stop sounding idiotic and stu.pid. Go hit your head as many times as you can on the hard wall about my church. Each time you are losing your satanic battle here you start calling my church- your life saving jacket. Hopeless satanist that is so scared of the truth. God has exposed the evil in you and you are here crying. Cry man. Cry loser. I can understand the pain you feel concerning the heavy loss you are experiencing in your satanic and idiotic mission.

Show us who is really driving you with your constant tantrums , abuse and childishness.

I am sure you think you are a good example for Christ.

Hypocrite !!

cheesy
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
shdemidemi:

That is not the good news bro.. check properly

What is the gospel okay let me re paste what I wrote up there, seeinug that some of us are short sighted , lol.

The TRUE GOSPEL
The true gospel that Jesus and the apostles preached is the good news of the kingdom, commanding men everywhere to repent of their sins and partake of this kingdom , this is the purpose why Jesus died , To redeem us from sin by his blood, to destroy the power of death over our us and to make us co-heris with him.

But there is an option, and this option is to reject this gift of salvation and to face irreversible death in the lake of fire. This is the gospel , not false visions of hell, or threats of eternal torment etc.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by alexleo(m): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
frosbel: Spot on

See hypochrite. The one he showed you in the bible did you agree. Get the behind me satan.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Skmoda360(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
Most of us av read the book so wetin con happen..OP
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2013
frosbel: The true gospel that Jesus and the apostles preached is the good news of the kingdom, commanding men everywhere to repent of their sins and partake of this kingdom , this is the purpose why Jesus died , To redeem us from sin by his blood, to destroy the power of death over our us and to make us co-heris with him.

That is not the gospel bro. If you yourself don't know what Christ expect of you, how then can you correct others about the gospel.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
shdemidemi:

That is not the gospel bro. If you yourself don't know what Christ expect of you, how then can you correct others about the gospel.

okay , teach me , what is the gospel.

Better still , open a new thread let us discuss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group / Man Gets Erection As Prophet Fufeyin "Performs Miracle" On Him / Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.