Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell (43328 Views)

Popular Present Day Pastors U Know Found In Hell By Divine Revelation / Brother Ubani Divine Revelation Of Hell....times Is Up. / Divine Revelation: A Must Read For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Jeel: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2013
This testimony is false. Pls read www.thegospelclass.com and see
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by chezholy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Willgates(m): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2013
efri bori in maiducri is seeing hell nang! Ma people,dont doubt this man.... HELL IS IN MADUCRI! lipsrsealed
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Jeel: 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2013
The Gospel is good news not bad news. Hell is bad news. So i don't agree with this junk
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by mysticgal(f): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2013
The earth may pass away even the heavens but Gods words remains eternal now if God can destroy in noah's and lot's time you think he wont do it again?
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Jeel: 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hell is real but certainly not for a believer in Christ. Even John 3:16 teaches that.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Ijawboi(m): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
All this people nai dey make me doubt my faith....

And in the last days, false men shall arise and preach in my name, make miracles and say they come from me...

False prophets.. You go hell come back mtcheewwwww....
Go to hell joor
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Ijawboi(m): 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
I remember one ibo man they preach about illuminati and I was like, wtf is this one sayin
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2013
Ijawboi: All this people nai dey make me doubt my faith....

And in the last days, false men shall arise and preach in my name, make miracles and say they come from me...

False prophets.. You go hell come back mtcheewwwww....
Go to hell joor

I am so happy there remains wise Christians such as yourself who can see through these lies , false visions and dreams.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by MrMandilas: 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing...
Yes,and those working hard to populate the kingdom of satan and to take others to hell.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by bobbyL(m): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2013
plappville

Adventist?
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by richiet: 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by raised2glory: 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
Cheap scam. The story was well cooked though.

1 Like

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2013
There is a lot of controversy in the Christian world over the issue of an Eternal Torment in hell.

To start off, lets think about God, God is loving, and merciful, would he create his children and then cast them to eternal torment for disobeying? or Would the merciful and loving God tell the disobeying child, you have not believed in my only Son, you will not enter heaven, but you will die, that is why God tells us..

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." - Romans 6:23

This is the most solid proof that there is no eternal torment awaiting ANY LIVING SOUL, Romans tells us the wages of sin is DEATH, but through Jesus we get eternal life... why does it not say the wages of sin is eternal torment in hell and the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our lord?

The myth about an eternal torment was largely propagated by the Roman Catholic Church, in the time period when they charged money in exchange to forgive sin.

For example if you had sex outside of marriage, you could pay the church a fine and be forgiven for that sin, and then according to the church you would not go to hell, not only is this not biblical its LUDICROUS, the idea that HUMAN MONEY can atone for a mans sins is just a lie.

So they tell everybody hey the bible says your gonna go to hell forever if you don't get forgiven for all your sins, fiery torment ever lasting... and the people were scared so they paid up and got forgiven for their sins.. or so they thought! Anyway that is largely how this lie came about and how it has taken over today.

on a website called Bible.org, it has a lot of mentions of the PROOF of eternal torment in hell, they only had a few solid verses maybe 4 or 5 which actually gave the depiction of hell, IF this idea that we are going to be eternally tortured forever was true, I'm sure God would have made sure to give more than a few sketchy verses, Heaven is mentioned nearly 600 hundred times!

Anyway lets go through these common misunderstandings!

"And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal." - Mathew 25:46

-- Now I will admit at first look at this verse you cannot be blamed for thinking you are going on to an eternal punishment if you are not saved! but this is not the case! Look at the wording the translators used when copying the words... These shall go to everlasting punishment... but the righteous to eternal life,

Now these are to different words, lets see other references when the bible uses the word Eternal,

"That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life." - John 3:15

Now this has just told us specifically The people who don't believe in Jesus will Perish (NOT BE ETERNALLY TORMENTED), and those that do believe in Jesus will have eternal life!
So the idea of there being an eternal life of conscious torment is unbiblical, ONLY THE RIGHTEOUS WILL HAVE ETERNAL LIFE, THERE WILL BE NO ETERNAL TORMENT.

but your still wondering why it said..
"And these shall go away into everlasting punishment:"

Well lets look at other times it uses the word "everlasting"..

"The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills:" - Genesis 49:26

Now it tells us unto the utmost bound of the EVERLASTING hills, but i ask, after we are in heaven, and the earth no longer exists, will those hills still be their? NO.. that tells us everlasting does not mean for all of eternity.

The term ever lasting means to last the length of the universe, when God Judges all and sends men to heaven and the men to "THE LAKE OF FIRE" the men in the lake of fire will be consumed.. and simply PERISH away, and the God of Heaven will seal all things, put an end to time space matter and those in Christ will be on their way to heaven, while the damned and wicked and those who did not believe, perish into non existence...

This is another passage often used to prove an eternal torment...

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." - Revelations 21:8

Now people will say there you, go hell is real, but look at it carefully again, all it tells us that they will be cast into this fire at the second death, AFTER THE FINAL JUDGEMENT OF GOD, and then they will have their part in the lake of fire, it does not once advocate eternal torment even in the slightest!

Another passage often misused to show eternal torment is this...

"that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation." - John 5:29

This again is easily to misinterpret, it is saying that When the Lord God All Mighty comes to judge everyone at the final judgement, ALL will be resurrected to a fate, given to them by God, That Fate will either be, You have believed in Jesus Christ, heaven is waiting, or that Resurrection will be to the fate, you never believed, you are DAMNED, NOTHING ABOUT ETERNAL TORMENT.

So some will resurrect those who believed and were saved by Jesus and those who did not believe, and will be cast into the lake of fire, and will be DAMNED, NOT ETERNALLY SUFFERING REMEMBER THAT.

One last example that was used on Bible.org to show eternal torment was..

"And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear." - Mathew 13:42-43

Now this one is easy now you know the misunderstandings that are happening!

Yes God will cast all those unsaved, into the fire, and there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth, BUT NOT FOREVER MORE. Please understand this lie of eternal punishment from the Lord our God is not true and no Human Soul will ever suffer this.

http://the-complete-truth..co.uk/2012/06/eternal-torment-in-hell-is-lie-fact.html
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
Creatrixity: ^^^^
@beretta,its been a while,where you been? cheesy
kul bro,i've had my hands full.hw u doing?
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Check the link below to see that these kind of revelations are not unique to DL alone.

http://www.spiritlessons.com/
yep,i do know.but i maintain that he preached some dl doctrines in his book e.g no jewellry etc. And i believe he did that to get endorsement 4rm d principalities n powers in dl.he also went on to talk too much about himself.in all,i think this dude is just after cheap popularity,d kinda fame dat only kumuyi has monopoly to in dl.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Creatrixity(m): 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2013
Beretta92: kul bro,i've had my hands full.hw u doing?
I've been good! cool cool
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by picaro(f): 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
Here's another bullcrap! Hell, diseases, suffering, damnation, eternal fire and damnation:::oooohhhh! Scary.
So God is said to love his children so much that he sent his beloved son to suffer and die on the cross, he loves us so much he created heaven and so much blessings on earth, yet a scory blazing hell if we so much as sin just a little, to burn forever and ever, yet he loves you. Yea rite. I believe in spiderman and superman too.
Some obsessed brother with a tweaked mind had a scary prolonged dream, now runs out to tell some fantasy tale. Many serial killers had same tweaked minds too, saying 'god' told them to kill this and that. Why he don't ever talk for himself? Sheeet!

1 Like

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2013
picaro: Here's another bullcrap! Hell, diseases, suffering, damnation, eternal fire and damnation:::oooohhhh! Scary.
So God is said to love his children so much that he sent his beloved son to suffer and die on the cross, he loves us so much he created heaven and so much blessings on earth, yet a scory blazing hell if we so much as sin just a little, to burn forever and ever, yet he loves you. Yea rite. I believe in spiderman and superman too.
Some obsessed brother with a tweaked mind had a scary prolonged dream, now runs out to tell some fantasy tale. Many serial killers had same tweaked minds too, saying 'god' told them to kill this and that. Why he don't ever talk for himself? Sheeet!

Another wise MAN, we need more of you , Jesus loves you though and this HELL vision is total gibberish.

smiley
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by rozayx5(m): 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2013
frosbel:

Another wise MAN, we need more of you , Jesus loves you though and this HELL vision is total gibberish.

smiley

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by prico32(m): 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
frosbel: Yet more rubbish !

My people perish 4 lack of understanding... Ur jst so ignorant u seriously need help...
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by samuelkanu: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
the message of the bible is christ from the beginning to the end. so why was christ manifest? to destroy the works of the devil which leads to death. did he destroy it? yes and he set all the captives free and this is the good news.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
prico32:

My people perish 4 lack of understanding... Ur jst so ignorant u seriously need help...

The Gospel that Jesus and the Apostles preached is the good news of the Kingdom of GOD , it has nothing to do with an everlasting torture chamber which truly is an invention of SATAN.

To call salvation a free gift and then to torture those who reject it is next to madness.

We have ONLY 2 choices, LIFE or DEATH.

"This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live" - Deuteronomy 30:19

Unwittingly you and your false vision of hell and heaven believers are slandering the character of GOD and acting in this capacity as agents of SATAN.

smiley
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
samuelkanu: the message of the bible is christ from the beginning to the end. so why was christ manifest? to destroy the works of the devil which leads to death. did he destroy it? yes and he set all the captives free and this is the good news.

AMEN !
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by alexleo(m): 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
prico32:

Thanks for telling him the truth. He feels he is wise in his foolisness. He is afraid of hell and his dubious mind tells him that rejecting the reality of hell will make it non existing. Same way atheists feel that their no-God rant will wipe away the reality and existence of God.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by ISLAM911: 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hehehe only NIGERIAN christians die, see hell and then come back to life! undecided
This scam is getting old!...grin

2 Likes

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by alexleo(m): 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2013
Jeel: The Gospel is good news not bad news. Hell is bad news. So i don't agree with this junk

Whether you agree or not doesn't change anything. Hell is real. If you disagree with its reality you will later find out that you made a mistake and it will be too late to amend your ways. May God help you now.
Its very easy to say that something does not exist because you have not experienced it. If you say something you have not experienced doesn't exist, its for you only and doesn't in anyway make that thing non existent.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2013
^^^

Cult member alert !

smiley
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
Jst passingby..nd dia z n0 ned 4 me 2 st0p 4 dis thread 0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Gets Erection As Prophet Fufeyin "Performs Miracle" On Him / Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group / Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.