Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group (15386 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken / New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by kolamilan(m): 5:45pm On May 29, 2013
the_ripper3: Did any body die after drinking that tea served by Infidels?
mumu person na too like trouble.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 29, 2013
kolamilan: can nigerians learn from this ?

Learn what?
HOw to make tea ?
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by maclatunji: 5:47pm On May 29, 2013
babyosisi:

Hehehehehe
49%%of Muslims support terrorism and you call it nice?
That is half of y'all
We have a reason to detest evil don't you think?

Yeah? Not even 10% of the Muslims in Nigeria you know support terrorism. You see, how hatred blinds reason. Anybody can come-up with figures to suit their whims and caprices.

I guess that Islam being the world's fastest growing religion means people support terrorism and they want to join ?

3 Likes

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 29, 2013
the_ripper3: Did any body die after drinking that tea served by Infidels?

Some poisons take long to manifest
Let us watch and see

1 Like

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Tracetruth: 5:48pm On May 29, 2013
It's only when they are a minority that they act that way,as much as we can reason if it were to be in a muslim dominated nation even a shipload of gold would not turn down their anger.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 29, 2013
maclatunji:

Yeah? Not even 10% of the Muslims in Nigeria you know support terrorism. You see, how hatred blinds reason. Anybody can come-up with figures to suit their whims and caprices.

I guess that Islam being the world's fastest growing religion means people support terrorism and they want to join ?

Do the children born by teenage mommies ,and others have a choice in the matter
Fastest growing alright because while other girls are going to school and getting a career your girls are pushing out babies at the age of 12 and 13 to 70 yr. old pervs
With 30 child bearing years available to an average Muslim woman compared to 15 for their educated non Muslim counterpart how una no go swell population
There are about 1 million almajiris in Kano alone and the figure is fast growing as we speak

you are a Yoruba man I suppose
Tell me how many Yorubas have you seen convert from Islam to Christianity and how many from Christianity to Islam
You can't even begin to compare
That tells you the trend of conversion there

5 Likes

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 29, 2013
Dawdy: @Seun, Rule 17 should be included. Some animals on nairaland only hate Islam for nothing.
the way some idiotic muslim animals hate everyone that doesnt believe in this killer religion and its prophet right?
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by kolamilan(m): 5:52pm On May 29, 2013
Aro Okigbo:
Please if you wan throw bomb for Nairaland make you tell me make I first commot.
where you wan run go, you webi say you be Aro (cripple).
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by maclatunji: 5:53pm On May 29, 2013
babyosisi:

Do the children born by teenage mommies and others have a choice in the matter
Fastest growing alright
There are about 1 million almajiris in Kano alone and the figure is fast growing

Amongst non-Muslims like Baby_Osisi. I know you know but hatred blinds reason. Try harder, Muslims are still going to continue to surround you until you just lose strength to carry-on. The more you hate the more we grow.

5 Likes

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by LordReed(m): 5:55pm On May 29, 2013
maclatunji:

Offering a cup of tea is a very 'English' way of welcoming people. We Muslims are could be the nicest of people.

Agreed. Now only if the nasty ones could just keep to themselves, we all could be enjoying some "tea".
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 29, 2013
maclatunji:

Amongst non-Muslims like Baby_Osisi. I know you know but hatred blinds reason. Try harder, Muslims are still going to continue to surround you until you just lose strength to carry-on. The more you hate the more we grow.

That is the problem
They are surrounding us and planning to kill us and themselves for paradise
God help us
Thanks to you and your problems I now have an X ray machine that displays my unclothedness at airports and my heart skips a beat when I see a Muslim entering same flight as me
Even our throats are not spared on the streets

5 Likes

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Coolboi05(m): 5:59pm On May 29, 2013
Katier00 :
meaning
Are u so dumb dat u can read n comprehend a simple write up??...*fools dey o..
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by IDnoble1: 5:59pm On May 29, 2013
businesslawyer: A mosque has been praised for serving tea and biscuits to English Defence League supporters after the far-right group arranged a demonstration there.

About six people turned up to protest at the mosque in Bull Lane, York, on Sunday and were invited inside to play football with worshippers.

More than 100 supporters of the mosque had gone there after learning of the planned EDL protest.

Archbishop of York Dr John Sentamu said the mosque's response was "fantastic".

He said: "Tea, biscuits, and football are a great and typically Yorkshire combination when it comes to disarming hostile and extremist views."

'Proud moment'
Father Tim Jones, who went to the Bull Lane mosque, which is situated in his parish, said: "I've always known they were intelligent and compassionate people and I think this has demonstrated the extent to which they are people of courage - certainly physical courage and also a high degree of moral courage.

"I think the world can learn from what happened outside that ramshackle little mosque on Sunday."

Hull Road ward councillor Neil Barnes said it had been a "proud moment for York".

He said: "I don't think I'll ever forget the day that the York Mosque tackled anger and hatred with peace and warmth - and I won't forget the sight of a Muslim offering a protester tea and biscuits with absolute sincerity."

Fears over a demonstration grew after Yorkshire EDL Scarborough Division posted a message on its Facebook page calling for supporters to gather outside the mosque.

Imam Abid Salik said: "We did have a few people who did come to protest but when they came some of the members of the mosque went over and they engaged in a conversation.

"Some people went over with cups of tea and biscuits, they were talking for about 30 or 40 minutes and then they came inside, which was a really, really beautiful thing."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-22689552
Anybody can talk what he or she likes,but the fact that will never change is that islam preaches peace but anyone calling himself a muslim and victimises his neighbours is not a muslim. Never harm your neigbour is what the religion holds till now. Some bad ones can hide under Islam to do harms but they are not ours.
The one we follow preached peace and comanded us not to harm our neighbours,both muslims and non muslims.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by vedaxcool(m): 6:00pm On May 29, 2013
The only reason I said front page is becoz people like babyosisi would shout how dare these muslims show kindness, don't they know it is hard lying every hour about who these
muslims are? grin grin grin grin you cannot kick against the pricks - Jesus allegedly said to Paul
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 29, 2013
If boko boy give me tea and biscuit i no go collect o
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by kolamilan(m): 6:02pm On May 29, 2013
babyosisi:

Hehehehehe
49%%of Muslims support terrorism and you call it nice?
That is half of y'all
We have a reason to detest evil don't you think?
49% ? You have only made an assertion, what
is its basis ? Get your fact
right before posting.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:02pm On May 29, 2013
vedaxcool: The only reason I said front page is becoz people like babyosisi would shout how dear these muslims show kindness, don't they know it is hard lying every hour about who this muslims are? grin grin grin grin you cannot kick against the pricks - Jesus allegedly said to Paul

Naturally, trust the shining example of Muslim Intolerance/Violence to show his colors - Well done.. you do grave injustice to Islam.. it needs it right about now
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by nenergy(m): 6:02pm On May 29, 2013
I wish it were so in Nigeria. Islam isn't the problem,but radical muslims are!

1 Like

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 29, 2013
maclatunji:

Yes, the nicest people. Going by the amount of hatred being promoted against Islam and Muslims, you wonder how it keeps growing and our numbers keep increasing. Our niceness surmounts all that hatred.
how come its only islam everyone hates? There are over 1001 religions in the world, why always islam? Can you go around killing people, beheading loved ones for nothing ane expect people to throw love at you? Islam is cancer, Deal with it. You are a perfect example
you people complained that the west are the ones that invade middle east/arab nations that made them turn on them. Did the west invade northern nigeria, somalia, niger, mali and so on. Bloody religion of monsters angry

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Coolboi05(m): 6:04pm On May 29, 2013
9jadelta: yes, people that listen to what islam teaches
are u dat daft...cant blv u escaped again 4rm kirikiri afta wah u did...*idiota..
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 29, 2013
if anyone tries to move this topic to islamic section

na curse i go curse that person o
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by samkoro: 6:06pm On May 29, 2013
maclatunji:

Yes, the nicest people. Going by the amount of hatred being promoted against Islam and Muslims, you wonder how it keeps growing and our numbers keep increasing. Our niceness surmounts all that hatred.

Growing how? By conversion or what?.Hell fire can accommodate any population cos its a bottomless pit.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Coolboi05(m): 6:07pm On May 29, 2013
50calibre: The protesters can reciprocate by offering them 12 year old Virgins. Nothing placates a Muslim like underage virgins.
c bastard son of a thousand green baboons...go ax yo moma wetn she did 4 lagos b4 leavn 4 marriaj...#i knw evrtn#
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by vedaxcool(m): 6:08pm On May 29, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

Naturally, trust the shining example of Muslim Intolerance/Violence to show his colors - Well done.. you do grave injustice to Islam.. it needs it right about now

Meaningless banter as usual, r u in anyway related to muskeeto who mistake making odd noises as making meaningful contribution in a discussion! grin grin
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Coolboi05(m): 6:09pm On May 29, 2013
Iykeponti: Dem be mumu, what if dey put poison inside,all of dem for don die by now.
na evrbodi get evil mind lyk u..
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by samkoro: 6:10pm On May 29, 2013
So, why are Muslims so powerless?
Answer: Lack of education.

All we do is shout to Allah the whole day !!! and blame everyone else for our multiple failures!!!!!

Muslims are not happy
They're not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!

And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN
And they want to change the countries they're happy in,
to be like the countries they came from,
where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that !

Jeff Foxworthy on Muslims:

1. If You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor.

You are a Muslim

2. If You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can'tafford shoes.

You are a Muslim

3. If You have more wives than teeth.

You are a Muslim

4. If You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon unclean.

You are a Muslim

5. If You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.

You are a Muslim

6. If You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.

You are a Muslim

7. If You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.

You are a Muslim

8. If You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.

You are a Muslim

9. If You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least four.

You are a Muslim

10. If You find this offensive then you are a muslim

3 Likes

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 29, 2013
kolamilan: 49% ? You have only made an assertion, what
is its basis ? Get your fact
right before posting.
That was from a pew research
The same pew that probably told you Islam was fastest growing ( due to higher birth rate)
Don't pick and choose what you believe from that same world acclaimed polling system
I did not create the table,they did after their research

See the link below

http://pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/musl...and-hezbollah/

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by samkoro: 6:12pm On May 29, 2013
Differences Between Muhammad and Jesus

Mohamed-claimed he was not sure of heaven.Thus u alway say -may peace be unto him.pbuh

Jesus-Is in heaven. Moslems believe he is the only one who has so far made heaven

Muhammad..forced his adopted son(Zaid Ibn Harithah) to unwillingly divorce his beautifull new wife Zaynab for him to marry. Surah 33:37-50. King david fail into a similar temptation with another mans wife but Jehovah rebuked him

Jesus..tought principles of faithfullness and good marriage.

Mohamed./Allah--.authorised Mutah- a form of prostitution Surah 4:24 ,surah 5:87

Jesus--never

Mohamed/Allah--Permits husbands to beat their wives for misbehaviour.Surah 4:34

Jesus--never did

Mohamed--Allah claimed to lead astray to hell.Surah 16:93, 13:27b, 25:8-9, 42:44,surah74:31

Jesus- Jehovah never does that.His words never changes

Mohamed--Allah says all black people must go to hell and that he hates the blackman.Surah 70:21,surah 17:100, (Mishkat vol III,page 117)

Jesus--promised those who believe in Jehovah haven sent him as a sacrifice to cleanse the sin of Adam that we inherited,and live righteously as christians,shall gain salvation and make heaven

Mohamed-said there is no moslem that shall not go to hell .Surah 19:71-72. After hundreds of thousands of years in hell Allah will then look at the ZEBIBA(sign of prostration) and then poor water of life on their skeletons to regain flesh b4 meeting the virgin. What a long route if its true.But this false hood.

The bible truth is that no one that goes to hell comes out.Mohamed said that only 700000 of his followers will enter paradise.
Mohamed.. Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam.
(Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38)

Jesus. Said God loves everyone. 
(John 3:16)

Mohamed "I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
 is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
 is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)

Jesus. "He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword."
(Matthew 26:52)

Mohamed. Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)

Jesus. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(John 8:7)

Mohamed. Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not steal."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not bear false witness."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901)

Jesus. Neither owned nor traded slaves.

Mohamed. Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Jesus. Beheaded no one.

Mohamed Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)

Jesus. Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)

Mohamed. "If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Qur'an 2:194)

Jesus. "If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)

Mohamed. Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

Jesus "Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)

Mohamed. Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)

Jesus. Was celibate.

Mohamed. Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

Jesus. Did not Be Intimate with children.

Mohamed. Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

Jesus Never harmed a woman. 

Mohamed. "O you who believe!  Fight those of the
 unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Qur'an 9:123)

Jesus "Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)

Mohamed. Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )

Jesus Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence. 

Mohamed Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Jesus Never took captives.
Never killed anyone.

Mohamed Encouraged his men to Molestation enslaved women.
(Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24)

Jesus Never encouraged Molestation.
Never enslaved women. 

Mohamed. Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
(Qur'an 8:41)

Jesus "The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve."
(Matthew 20:28)

Mohamed. Was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)

Jesus Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.

Mohamed. "And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Qur'an 8:39)

Jesus. "Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)

Mohamed Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
(al-Tabari 1440)

Jesus Healed a blind man
(Mark 8:28)

Mohamed Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
(Bukhari 47:743)

Jesus Washed his disciples feet.
(John 13:5)

Mohamed What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause"
(Muslim 1:149)

Jesus What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself."
(Matthew 22:34-40)

Mohamed Demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a house of worship
(Qur'an 4:102)

Jesus Chastised anyone attempting
to defend him with force.
(John 18:10-12)

Mohamed Died fat and wealthy from what was
taken from others in war or
demanded from others in tribute.

Jesus Demanded nothing for himself. 
Died without possessions.

Mohamed Advocated crucifying others.
(Qur'an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)

Jesus gave his life for others, Was crucified himself.

Mohamed. According to his followers:
Had others give their lives for him.
(Sahih Muslim 4413)

Jesus. According to his followers:
Gave his life for others.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere)

4 Likes

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 29, 2013
Coolboi05: are u dat daft...cant blv u escaped again 4rm kirikiri afta wah u did...*idiota..
hey mumu, attack the message
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Ola2njee: 6:13pm On May 29, 2013
Islam is Great...
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by funnyx(m): 6:13pm On May 29, 2013
Thank God we still have some reasonable Muslims like these one in York, they did the right thing by acknowledging the concerns of these protesters and at least show them they care by welcoming them in a proper English way.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by vedaxcool(m): 6:15pm On May 29, 2013
samkoro: So, why are Muslims so powerless?
Answer: Lack of education.

All we do is shout to Allah the whole day !!! and blame everyone else for our multiple failures!!!!!

Muslims are not happy
They're not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!

And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN
And they want to change the countries they're happy in,
to be like the countries they came from,
where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that !

Jeff Foxworthy on Muslims:

1. If You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor.

You are a Muslim

2. If You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can'tafford shoes.

You are a Muslim

3. If You have more wives than teeth.

You are a Muslim

4. If You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon unclean.

You are a Muslim

5. If You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.

You are a Muslim

6. If You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.

You are a Muslim

7. If You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.

You are a Muslim

8. If You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.

You are a Muslim

9. If You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least four.

You are a Muslim

10. If You find this offensive then you are a muslim

grin see what muslims giving tea is making people shout, what if na food and house muslim give? Unah go commit suicide! More of such stories would come you people way insha Allah! Hopefully people like you would take life easy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Muslim Males Kneel When Peeing And Christian Males Do Not? / Ramadan: Sultan Directs Muslims To Look For New Moon / One Apple Leads To His Marriage. A Beautiful Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.