Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group (15383 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken / New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 29, 2013
Meanwhile ten people have been arrested so far in connection with the slaying and 6 protesters are drinking tea
They need 4 more tea drinking volunteers
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Coolboi05(m): 6:16pm On May 29, 2013
babyosisi:

Do the children born by teenage mommies ,and others have a choice in the matter
Fastest growing alright because while other girls are going to school and getting a career your girls are pushing out babies at the age of 12 and 13 to 70 yr. old pervs
With 30 child bearing years available to an average Muslim woman compared to 15 for their educated non Muslim counterpart how una no go swell population
There are about 1 million almajiris in Kano alone and the figure is fast growing as we speak

you are a Yoruba man I suppose
Tell me how many Yorubas have you seen convert from Islam to Christianity and how many from Christianity to Islam
You can't even begin to compare
That tells you the trend of conversion there
evn tho doz ages ar lies if u dnt knw, go ax yr mama hw many abortions she had b4 marryn at d age of 38...
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 29, 2013
Coolboi05: evn tho doz ages ar lies if u dnt knw, go ax yr mama hw many abortions she had b4 marryn at d age of 38...

I know you folks resort to deadly Anger when intelligence fails you
Too bad you can't reach my neck from Ojuelegba grin grin
Why my mama?
Where is your rubber kettle of tea? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by vedaxcool(m): 6:17pm On May 29, 2013
samkoro: So, why are Muslims so powerless?
Answer: Lack of education.

All we do is shout to Allah the whole day !!! and blame everyone else for our multiple failures!!!!!

Muslims are not happy
They're not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!

And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN
And they want to change the countries they're happy in,
to be like the countries they came from,
where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that !

Jeff Foxworthy on Muslims:

1. If You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor.

You are a Muslim

2. If You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can'tafford shoes.

You are a Muslim

3. If You have more wives than teeth.

You are a Muslim

4. If You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon unclean.

You are a Muslim

5. If You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.

You are a Muslim

6. If You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.

You are a Muslim

7. If You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.

You are a Muslim

8. If You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.

You are a Muslim

9. If You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least four.

You are a Muslim

10. If You find this offensive then you are a muslim

grin see what muslims giving tea is making people shout, what if na food and house muslim give? Unah go commit suicide! More of such stories would come you people way insha Allah! Hopefully people like you would take life easy!
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by funnyx(m): 6:19pm On May 29, 2013
babyosisi: Meanwhile ten people have been arrested so far in connection with the slaying and 6 protesters are drinking tea
They need 4 more tea drinking volunteers

Calm down babe, not every Muslim is bad you know?
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by maclatunji: 6:20pm On May 29, 2013
babyosisi:

That is the problem
They are surrounding us and planning to kill us and themselves for paradise
God help us
Thanks to you and your problems I now have an X ray machine that displays my unclothedness at airports and my heart skips a beat when I see a Muslim entering same flight as me
Even our throats are not spared on the streets

Hahahaha, crime is everywhere. Be a good citizen and support the law enforcement agents. I am surprised you are not afraid of being randomly shot by some crazy person in the United States. There is a higher probability of that happening, God-forbid.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 29, 2013
funnyx:

49% is a high number dear
And that is a poll with a plus minus margin of error so we may be talking about 52%
Think about it
52% of Nigerian Muslims support Al Queda and you don't think we should be worried
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by maclatunji: 6:22pm On May 29, 2013
funnyx:

Go away, her life probably depends on convincing herself and others that 'all Muslims are bad.'
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 29, 2013
maclatunji:

Go away, her life probably depends on convincing herself and others that 'all Muslims are bad.'

See my previous post
49% is high

Even 10 percent ( which is your own personal figure) is scary enough
If there are 1.2 b Mulims and 10% can go on a killing spree for what they believe
[size=14pt]Do the math

100million potential unprovoked killers on planet earth just for religion sake[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by maclatunji: 6:25pm On May 29, 2013
babyosisi:

And that is a poll with a plus minus margin of error so we may be talking about 52%
Think about it
52% of Nigerian Muslims support Al Queda and you don't think we should be worried

No, we should be more worried about your self-deceit which is evident.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by abdullkabar(m): 6:26pm On May 29, 2013
Gush..am blushn.
Dis is d tru islamic monotheism practiser.i am 1 of dem oo,check my name wink
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 29, 2013
Liquid bomb people beware
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Coolboi05(m): 6:26pm On May 29, 2013
samkoro: So, why are Muslims so powerless?
Answer: Lack of education.

All we do is shout to Allah the whole day !!! and blame everyone else for our multiple failures!!!!!

Muslims are not happy
They're not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!

And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN
And they want to change the countries they're happy in,
to be like the countries they came from,
where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that !

Jeff Foxworthy on Muslims:

1. If You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor.

You are a Muslim

2. If You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can'tafford shoes.

You are a Muslim

3. If You have more wives than teeth.

You are a Muslim

4. If You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon unclean.

You are a Muslim

5. If You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.

You are a Muslim

6. If You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.

You are a Muslim

7. If You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.

You are a Muslim

8. If You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.

You are a Muslim

9. If You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least four.

You are a Muslim

10. If You find this offensive then you are a muslim
....yeah im a muslim..bt wen last dd u went 2 church...ure so daft dat u dnt comprehend wah d pastor is preachn!!

1 Like

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by maclatunji: 6:27pm On May 29, 2013
babyosisi:

See my previous post
49% is high

Even 10 percent ( which is your own personal figure) is scary enough
If there are 1.2 b Mulims and 10% can go on a killing spree for what they believe
Do the math

Yeah, by now you would not exist going by your statistics. Do the necessary deductions.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 29, 2013
babyosisi:

I know you folks resort to deadly Anger when intelligence fails you
Too bad you can't reach my neck from Ojuelegba grin grin
Why my mama?
Where is your rubber kettle of tea? grin grin
hehehehe
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by samkoro: 6:31pm On May 29, 2013
India and pakistan were once a country before they split along religious lines.Allah took his share and called it Pakistan. The god of Budda took the other and called it India.Today,the moslem Allah showed Pakistan that he is truely Allah.

PAkistan is among the world po0rest countries(which of course are mainly islamic countries) while India is among the most developed countries/world powers(mainly christian countries)

No one like Allah and his religion of piss

5 Likes

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by maclatunji: 6:32pm On May 29, 2013
9jadelta: how come its only islam everyone hates? There are over 1001 religions in the world, why always islam? Can you go around killing people, beheading loved ones for nothing ane expect people to throw love at you? Islam is cancer, Deal with it. You are a perfect example
you people complained that the west are the ones that invade middle east/arab nations that made them turn on them. Did the west invade northern nigeria, somalia, niger, mali and so on. Bloody religion of monsters angry

Very simple, the devil's promise in action. Noah (AS) and other prophets weren't loved. Good people will be hated by the majority. Your words show who the real monster is.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Ola2njee: 6:33pm On May 29, 2013
REALITY101: Liquid bomb people beware
please grow up
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by collynzo2(m): 6:33pm On May 29, 2013
Summersland: Allahu akbar
That's a dangerous chant
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 29, 2013
samkoro: India and pakistan were once a country before they split along religious lines.Allah took his share and called it Pakistan. The god of Budda took the other and called it India.Today,the moslem Allah showed Pakistan that he is truely Allah.

PAkistan is among the world po0rest countries(which of course are mainly islamic countries) while India is among the most developed countries/world powers(mainly christian countries)

No one like Allah and his religion of piss

You are going too far,crossing oceans and looking to Asia
Look at Nigeria
North and south are like two different worlds
The only difference between the two zones is Islam and nothing more
Southerners don't have two heads
The average 15 year old girl in the south is in SS1, the average northern girl at 15 cant write her name is nursing her 2nd or third child

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by funnyx(m): 6:36pm On May 29, 2013
babyosisi:

Think about it

I understand why you feel this way, truly the world need to be concerned about extremists in Islam but whilst doing this we must not allow hatred and bigotry to take over otherwise we may throw the baby away with bath water.
I have a lot of Muslims as friends and even as members of my extended family and none of them is bad rather they are open minded and liberal.
Also within Islam people that matters should start working and preaching against extremism because without their efforts Islam will continue to be dented by these extremist.

1 Like

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by maclatunji: 6:37pm On May 29, 2013
babyosisi:

Look at Nigeria

This is so laughable.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Ola2njee: 6:38pm On May 29, 2013
babyosisi:

That is the problem
They are surrounding us and planning to kill us and themselves for paradise
God help us
Thanks to you and your problems I now have an X ray machine that displays my unclothedness at airports and my heart skips a beat when I see a Muslim entering same flight as me
Even our throats are not spared on the streets
Are you a fugitive?
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by olapluto(m): 6:39pm On May 29, 2013
Unwarranted insults being hauled on Muslims for commendable acts of kindness. Shame

1 Like

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by samkoro: 6:39pm On May 29, 2013
Coolboi05: ....yeah im a muslim..bt wen last dd u went 2 church...ure so daft dat u dnt comprehend wah d pastor is preachn!!

Look at this Pig testicles calling someone daft,when he can't event make a correct sentence in English.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 29, 2013
maclatunji:

This is so laughable.

You should thank God for Christian influence @ Tunji
If you were born in Zamfara Damaturu ,chances are that .you would have been an Almajiri carrying a babiallah plate or rearing cattle somewhere
You won't even know a site like nairaland existed
Thank The Lord Jesus and Bishop Ajayi Crowther,the Baptist Mission and CMS for that grin
Your own for don finish grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Mccullum: 6:40pm On May 29, 2013
It is good because it'll encourage peace and mutual understanding around the globe..
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by olapluto(m): 6:42pm On May 29, 2013
babyosisi:

Look at Nigeria
The average 15 year old girl in the south is in SS1, the average northern girl at 15 cant write her name is nursing her 2nd or third child
Uneducated stereotype! and is the Northern gal complaining to you?

1 Like

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by gedtalks(m): 6:43pm On May 29, 2013
Tea is served and this is making headlines because Islam is MEAN. This is the most peaceful thing done by a muslim...give tea and biscuit and they feel good about it. Allah shall reward that Imam with 12 virgins to f**k in paradise.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 29, 2013
ola_pluto:
Uneducated stereotype! and is the Northern gal complaining to you?

Here
I don't make claims I cannot prove
Not complaining to me but the almajiris produced by the backwardness affects us all
Tell us what a 15 year old uneducated mother will offer to a child?
Keep hiding your head in the sand instead of speaking out against evil

In northern Nigeria, 45 percent of girls are married by age 15, and 73 percent are married by age 18. To understand more about child marriage in this region and learn about the experience from girls themselves, Council researchers performed secondary data analysis of a nationally representative survey (the Demographic and Health Survey) and conducted in-depth interviews with girls and young women in the region.

http://www.popcouncil.org/projects/97_NigeriaAddrssngChldMrrg.asp

1 Like

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by GooseBaba: 6:49pm On May 29, 2013
maclatunji:

Very simple, the devil's promise in action. Noah (AS) and other prophets weren't loved. Good people will be hated by the majority. Your words show who the real monster is.

Guy you believe that thing wey you write so..!?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Signs Of Good Manners / Why Do Muslim Males Kneel When Peeing And Christian Males Do Not? / Ramadan: Sultan Directs Muslims To Look For New Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.