Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group (15385 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken / New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by brentkruge: 10:18pm On May 29, 2013
My take on this offer and acceptance of tea is simply that the threshold of the English for Tolerance is far higher than that of the Muslims. That simple cup of tea and biscuits could stop a demonstration speaks volumes.

On the other hand I wonder if an offer of "Kunu" and "akara" to the madalla bombers could have stopped the Christmas day bombing in Suleja? your guess is as good as mine. I think the better guys were the brits
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 29, 2013
Dear maclatunji.....

Why did you delete my post..whats offensive about it?...

You have the whole koran on dvd....

I asked you to burn me one...whats wrong with that...

1 Like

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by tintingz(m): 10:26pm On May 29, 2013
It is not a news that christians are programmed to hate Islam no matter what contains the news they heard or read about Islam

Just some kindness from muslims in UK-York didnt even pass any message to these trinitarian folks that Islam is peaceful, all they want to display is hatred running their bloods...i dont blame them it is their money making pastors, church clerics that is feeding their members with hatred about Islam.

And media are also contributing to their minds, publishing nagative stories about Islam and these trinitarians will swallow it because their brain is full of evil water that their pastors spray on their heads on sundays grin grin

I dont know why non-muslims all over the world are against Islam, maybe they discovered the truth in Islam smiley

1 Like

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 29, 2013
Kudos to the Ummah in York for their show of typical Islamic tolerance.

On the side, I discovered some of us take delight in evil. We are always in the wait for evil to occur. We want it like our lives depends on it. Believe me it's a form of mental illness. I sincerely wish all with such tendencies quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 29, 2013
Peaceful and Islam shouldn't be used together in the same sentence. Islam is everything but peaceful. Why is it that every terrorist is a muslim? Why is it that people bomb and scream allah is great. Have u heard of anybody bombing and scream Jesus is great?
Even if u cme with ur stewpid Jihad to my doorstep and brandish ur stupid knives and meat cleavers, I will never join that evil blood sucking violent religion. NEVER. I'll rather die.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by diarra94(m): 11:21pm On May 29, 2013
tintingz: It is not a news that christians are programmed to hate Islam no matter what contains the news they heard or read about Islam

Just some kindness from muslims in UK didnt even pass any message to these trinitarian folks that Islam is peaceful, all they want to display is hatred running their bloods...i dont blame them it is their money making pastors, church clerics that is feeding their members with hatred about Islam.

And media are also contributing to their minds, publishing nagative stories about Islam and these trinitarians will swallow it because their brain is full of evil water that their pastors spray on their heads on sundays grin grin

I dont know why non-muslims all over the world are against Islam, maybe they discovered the truth in Islam smiley
stfu. Pastors dont talk about islam in the church, they concentrate on what their meant to do unlike imams who preach hatred towards other religion. Dont argue i have seen such myself.

1 Like

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Adedayo516(m): 11:28pm On May 29, 2013
If I say wetin dey my mind, Nah 10 years ban dem go nack me........I would just whistle pass with my cup of tea
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by pmc01(m): 11:32pm On May 29, 2013
AdekunleBalogun:

Nah wah for u oooo... Islam doesn't kill but people do.
If I am the only one who thinks you deserve a National honour for proving with a one-liner that common sense is for a privileged few, then sincerity is on vacation on Nairaland. wink
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by pmc01(m): 11:37pm On May 29, 2013
Observing many of the comments on this topic, i am compelled to exclaim: Oh Islamophobia! How possessive art thy possessive powers!
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by maclatunji: 12:14am On May 30, 2013
babyosisi:

Okokobioko
You have moved the thread to the Islamic enclave eh kwa
grin grin grin grin
So you can start your bans ?
Cowards

Jealous of what
Jealous of Mohammed having the libido of 30 men
You were quoting hadiths,I just helped you quote one
You can now go back as usual and delete some of the posts and ban some people
Make sure to serve us tea while doing it

My brand is Tetley just in case

Ta ta !!

* unfollows*
Now go ahead and delete wink

A guilty conscience needs no accusation. So, you were posting because you felt you could get away with insults before. What a poor mindset to have.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by bashydemy(m): 1:03am On May 30, 2013
Katier00 :
meaning
Meaning low life like you should think with your brain and stop being brainwashed by the media
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Btruth: 2:03am On May 30, 2013
Katier00 :
meaning

.........meaning that I trust everyone, but it is the devil inside them that I can't trust. sad
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by lastpage: 6:16am On May 30, 2013
I no know book:
And so? This is nothing but grandstanding. An opportunity for a photo op. What people will actually like them do, is to stop every form of hatred being preached by the imams in their various mosques all over the world. The woolwich incident was brought about by such preaching, and it's high time it was stopped. That would make more sense than this charade.
[b]
It takes little-little effort like this, on the part of everybody, to build CONFIDENCE!
You can call it charade and photo-Op but as a Christian, l will tell you that Christ preached Love and Forgiveness, not hatred and condemnation.

And one other thing, l am sure you will claim you are better than "them" but let your actions and utterances show that you are better!
And what better way than to return hatred with Love?

Believe me, it takes a "superior mind. soul and spirit" to do what they did.

Ask yourself: if it were you, how would you have responded to those protesters? ..Be honest to yourself.

I really applaud those Muslims.
Every Muslim must emulate them, show the world that your religion is of peace.... in a practical way like this.
No doubt people would offend you and you would get annoyed but....
..Just imagine how dumbfounded and foolish those EDL guys looked, at the end of the day! (despite the horrendous event that they are protesting!)

Truly, LOVE overcomes ALL wrongs! [/b]

Lastpage!

BTW: Mclatunji, Please remove that red-bannered message preceding a post, its not necessary to "threaten" posters! Its smacks of some "power show" by some MOD but l know you not as that!

3 Likes

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by hayubee(m): 7:22am On May 30, 2013
Alhamdullahi am a Muslim its my choice I don't know about you av chosen to follow d rite path! Allahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by JABB(m): 8:04am On May 30, 2013
the_ripper3: Did any body die after drinking that tea served by Infidels?
No one died cus they ain't as wicked as you. punk!

(•_•)
<wink )╯
./ \.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by BEDMON1900: 8:55am On May 30, 2013
superior1: Who wan drink poison??
Black man mentality,perhaps...have you seen them dead?
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by subnormal: 9:12am On May 30, 2013
This is the best news I have read dis week. This is truly fantastic and shows that there is still hope for humanity. My sincere wish and prayer is dat all protests and hate motivated actions ate met with gentle and mature responses like the one I just read
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by sparkwil(m): 9:22am On May 30, 2013
Until this feat is achieved in islamic nations like saudi arabia, iran, iraq, pakistan, this is just cover up. Western muslims are nt real muslims and besides, they have no choice since they r minority. You kn someone's true nature when he is in charge.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by rayahmad: 10:22am On May 30, 2013
the_ripper3: Did any body die after drinking that tea served by Infidels?
U HAVE A LIKE MIND WITH A BOKO HARAM...BOKO HARAM MEMBERS ARE NOT RELIGION INFLUENCE because WHAT THEY DO IS NOT ISLAM...ITS A SPECIFIC KIND OF MINDSET...WHICH U JUST PORTRAY BY YOUR STATEMENT...I'LL ADVICE U TO CHANGE YOUR MINDSET..THINK PEACE AND POSITIVITY.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by diarra94(m): 11:01am On May 30, 2013
rayahmad:
U HAVE A LIKE MIND WITH A BOKO HARAM...BOKO HARAM MEMBERS ARE NOT RELIGION INFLUENCE because WHAT THEY DO IS NOT ISLAM...ITS A SPECIFIC KIND OF MINDSET...WHICH U JUST PORTRAY BY YOUR STATEMENT...I'LL ADVICE U TO CHANGE YOUR MINDSET..THINK PEACE AND POSITIVITY.
bro, we all want peace but some pple dont even like hearing the word peace. I lived in borno for so many years, when this boko haram issue erupted, most of my muslim friends and neighbours were happy. They were all saying in hausa [ ku kashe kafirin nan ku kore su kudu domin sun dame mu a garin mu]. How can yot tell me muslims dont support this.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by bknight: 3:21pm On May 30, 2013
I thot d topic was "mosque offer tea to poison anti-islam group"
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by lastpage: 3:29pm On May 30, 2013
[b]Is it possible that "TRUE MUSLIMS" can MOVE AGAINST this BAD HABIT of "TERRORIST" saying ALLAH AKBARU when they are doing their EVIL DEEDS?

Why l say this is that there are TOO MANY INSTANCES of a "Terrorist" killing the innocent and saying those words"!

if that word signifies "Praise be to Allah" ....and an evil deed (like slaughtering a FELLOW MAN) is being committed, it makes other people who are not of the Islamic faith (and probably a lot of true Muslims?) to wonder:

1.) Does that evil act being committed actually glorify Allah?

2.) Is that evil act a requirement of Muslims, to glorify Allah?

3.) Does that phrase inspire them to do the Evil?

4.) Why is it so that the phrase is almost a prerequisite for the most callous TERRORISM and BLOOD-LETTING?

5.) Why have TRUE MUSLIMS not SPOKEN-OUT AGAINST the use (and possibly BLASPHEMY!) of such phrase, their Religion and their God?

I believe TRUE MUSLIMS need to STAND-UP and BE COUNTED...... Just like these TRUE MUSLIMS we are celebrating here!
NO ONE trusts what you say but eventually, EVERYONE will have no choice than to TRUST WHAT YOU DO!
ONLY MUSLIMS CAN DO THIS..for themselves, no one else can!

Imams, Sheiks and Muslims everywhere must come out to condemn the use of that phrase, when EVIL is being done. Preach it in the Mosques please.

ALLAH CANNOT BE PRAISED WHEN EVIL IS BEING DONE! NEVER!!

Little by little, Muslims can build confidence, then move on to show the good side of their Religion (No religion is spanking clean, if you may know!) and let the "Light of the Good Side, Shine so much as to over-shadow the Negative side"

REFLECTIONS:

Religion should never DIVIDE US, it should UNITE us, after all, we all agree that THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD.....by whatever name anyone decides to call HIS MAJESTY!

That ANYONE does not belief or practice your own faith, does not make them an INFIDEL or of lesser standing before God.
Let God HIMSELF BE THE JUDGE! NO ONE ELSE!!

God is too Big and Powerful for any minion, mortal humanbeing to FIGHT ON HIS BEHALF!
If "HE" wants to Kill, he can do so with just the breath of his mouth, He can command his Angels, he can instigate "natural disasters", if necessary, to fulfill his purposes .....and WHO CAN QUESTION HIM?

But HE is a LOVING GOD whose plan for us (his children, or his slaves if you prefer that) is to live a fulfilled life!
All he created was GOOD!

As a Christian, l want us all to work together, to improve relations between us, to UNDERSTAND each other (not necessarily accept or be converted, that one is a personal decision of each person), to shun aggression, provocation and extremism towards each other, to be tolerant of each other, to do that which is good ALWAYS.

It is only then... ONLY THEN that we are ACCEPTABLE to ALLAH/ JEHOVAH.

any other thing is just IGNORANCE and a WASTE OF RESOURCES/TIME!

Cheers and Hi-Five to those "York Muslims" already blazing the trail. We need to emulate them.

Lastpage!
[/b]
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by LordElNou: 3:53pm On May 30, 2013
12 inches!:
Peaceful and Islam shouldn't be used together in the same sentence. Islam is everything but peaceful. Why is it that every terrorist is a muslim? Why is it that people bomb and scream allah is great. Have u heard of anybody bombing and scream Jesus is great?
Even if u cme with ur stewpid Jihad to my doorstep and brandish ur stupid knives and meat cleavers, I will never join that evil blood sucking violent religion. NEVER. I'll rather die.

Tripura and Assam, Anders Behring Breivik, Lăncieri, Lord's Resistance Army, Ku Klux Klan; none of these were Muslims/Islamic groups
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by tpia5: 4:40pm On May 30, 2013
pmc01: Observing many of the comments on this topic, i am compelled to exclaim: Oh Islamophobia! How possessive art thy possessive powers!

Haha, nice one.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by tpia5: 4:42pm On May 30, 2013
topic

Lord have mercy.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by proo212(m): 11:55pm On May 30, 2013
This is what the tafsir of Ibn Kathir says on Surah 3:28
Ibn Kathir on 3:28—Allah said next, (unless you indeed fear a danger from them) meaning, except those believers who in some areas or times fear for their safety from the disbelievers. In this case, such believers are allowed to show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly. For instance, Al-Bukhari recorded that Abu Ad-Darda' said, "We smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them.'' Al-Bukhari said that Al-Hasan said, "The Tuqyah is allowed until the Day of Resurrection.''

Those EDL guys clearly haven't read this
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 1:07am On May 31, 2013
Masanto: The world will one day be a better place

Naw. I doubt it.
That wont happen until humanity disappears off of the face of the earth. tongue trust that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Muslim Males Kneel When Peeing And Christian Males Do Not? / Ramadan: Sultan Directs Muslims To Look For New Moon / One Apple Leads To His Marriage. A Beautiful Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.