Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,549 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group (15384 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken / New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 29, 2013
AdekunleBalogun:

Nah wah for u oooo... Islam doesn't kill but people do.
yes, people that listen to what islam teaches

3 Likes

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by miiraaj: 4:08pm On May 29, 2013
superior1: Who wan drink poison??

What an uncivilised mind!

Bush girl!

1 Like

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:14pm On May 29, 2013
9jadelta: i dnt think nigerians can become pagan again, christianity/islam has shattered everything. The least nigerians can convert to, are either atheism,agnosticsm etc

keep dreaming. If european atheists can convert to Paganism in droves, I dont see why Nigerians cant. anyways Ifa ORisha is a fast-growing religion. so Yorubas are safe. other tribes need to watch out oo
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by naptu2: 4:15pm On May 29, 2013
The best way to attract new followers, keep your present followers committed to you and make them forget your misdeeds is to create a common enemy and make them hate that enemy. Once you've created that atmosphere of hatred, your followers will support you no matter what you do. They will hate the common enemy, no matter what he does.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by AroOkigbo(m): 4:16pm On May 29, 2013
Summersland: Allahu akbar
Please if you wan throw bomb for Nairaland make you tell me make I first commot.

1 Like

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Yeanks: 4:18pm On May 29, 2013
kazeemuu don vex grin
Kassidy90:
Na everybody go be a pretender like u...
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Omexonomy: 4:20pm On May 29, 2013
When christian try that in egypt about 200 of them were blown to pieces for trying that in egypt.
AdekunleBalogun:

Nah wah for u oooo... Islam doesn't kill but people do.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 29, 2013
That is what happens in a country where common sense outweighs religion.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Iykeponti(m): 4:29pm On May 29, 2013
superior1: Who wan drink poison??
grin grin grin
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by shanktang(m): 4:29pm On May 29, 2013
babyosisi:

ThAnk you
That is the message they need to hear
The ideology that bred these monsters is present within the walls of their mosques
But BBC wants to tell us about a freaking cup of tea
By the time the next beheading occurs in the streets of UK again,maybe they will upgrade from tea to Bournvita

Damn right

1 Like

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by 50calibre(m): 4:32pm On May 29, 2013
Tea laced with ....... This man can also offer them tea if he was alive

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by 50calibre(m): 4:34pm On May 29, 2013
The protesters can reciprocate by offering them 12 year old Virgins. Nothing placates a Muslim like underage virgins.

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by GooseBaba: 4:35pm On May 29, 2013
naptu2: The best way to attract new followers, keep your present followers committed to you and make them forget your misdeeds is to create a common enemy and make them hate that enemy. Once you've created that atmosphere of hatred, your followers will support you no matter what you do. They will hate the common enemy, no matter what he does.

You just summarized the blueprint of the Abrahamic faithfuls, Look at the way they Demonized traditional African gods/belief on a regular , but ignore the written testaments of their foreign god...by making excuses, delude themselves and condemn others...
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Iykeponti(m): 4:39pm On May 29, 2013
babyosisi:

ThAnk you
The ideology that bred these monsters is present within the walls of their mosques
By the time the next beheading occurs in the streets of UK again,maybe they will upgrade from tea to Bournvita
NAWA O, U GO WOUND PERSON OO grin

1 Like

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by FiftyFifty(m): 4:43pm On May 29, 2013
The people concerned there are praising but some ar here condemning due to their typical bigotry, myopism, shallow-mindedness, & chauvinism.
Islam will one day rule England. I didn‘t say it, Sir Benard Shaw did.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by pretta: 4:46pm On May 29, 2013
Masanto: The world will one day be a better place
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Dawdy(m): 4:46pm On May 29, 2013
@Seun, Rule 17 should be included. Some animals on nairaland only hate Islam for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by devour129: 4:54pm On May 29, 2013
naptu2: The best way to attract new followers, keep your present followers committed to you and make them forget your misdeeds is to create a common enemy and make them hate that enemy. Once you've created that atmosphere of hatred, your followers will support you no matter what you do. They will hate the common enemy, no matter what he does.
am sure this is there plan. Believe me they took those boys in to brainwash then cos I don't someone whom has tasted Christianity can convert to Islam except d person has been brainwashed and doomed
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by zeemad: 4:54pm On May 29, 2013
Certainly,dats what islam is all about,peace and harmony.Masha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Iykeponti(m): 4:56pm On May 29, 2013
Dem be mumu, what if dey put poison inside,all of dem for don die by now.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by samkoro: 4:56pm On May 29, 2013
Satanic tea.
Always looking for ways to launder the image of a satanic religion that has sacrifised millions of innocent souls to Allah.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by devour129: 4:57pm On May 29, 2013
Fifty-Fifty:
The people concerned there are praising but some ar here condemning due to their typical bigotry, myopism, shallow-mindedness, & chauvinism.
Islam will one day rule England. I didn‘t say it, Sir Benard Shaw did.
in ur dreams.england is a Christian country ! They as normal Christians have tried to accommodate Islam but very soon they will wipe them from there country like how they are wiping them away in there own country.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Iykeponti(m): 5:03pm On May 29, 2013
zeemad: Certainly,dats what islam is all about,peace and harmony.Masha Allah.
NA TRUE TALK, BUT WE NEVER SEE ANY PEACE OO... MAYBE IT STILL ON D WAY...
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by naptu2: 5:04pm On May 29, 2013
devour129: am sure this is there plan. Believe me they took those boys in to brainwash then cos I don't someone whom has tasted Christianity can convert to Islam except d person has been brainwashed and doomed

It's sad that you didn't understand what I wrote.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by maclatunji: 5:05pm On May 29, 2013
babyosisi:

ThAnk you

I won't be surprised if someone close to you becomes a Muslim so that you can really have something to continually fret about since you are so obsessed with your antiIslamic rhetoric.

Offering a cup of tea is a very 'English' way of welcoming people. We Muslims are the nicest of people.

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by blackmale1: 5:13pm On May 29, 2013
maclatunji:

I won't be surprised if someone close to you becomes a Muslim so that you can really have something to continually fret about since you are so obsessed with your antiIslamic rhetoric.

Offering a cup of tea is a very 'English' way of welcoming people. We Muslims are the nicest of people.

"Moslems, Nice People" For your mind abi!!

5 Likes

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by FinNews: 5:15pm On May 29, 2013
vedaxcool: Front page please!
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by moodswing(m): 5:21pm On May 29, 2013
A cup of tea in exchange for anger over the gruesome murder of an innocent man is fantastic I must say.

Boko haram should learn from this kind gesture. 10 trailer load of Chinese tea for all the people they have murdered will be more than sufficient.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by maclatunji: 5:23pm On May 29, 2013
black male:

"Moslems, Nice People" For your mind abi!!

Yes, the nicest people. Going by the amount of hatred being promoted against Islam and Muslims, you wonder how it keeps growing and our numbers keep increasing. Our niceness surmounts all that hatred.

1 Like

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 29, 2013
maclatunji:

Yes, the nicest people. Going by the amount of hatred being promoted against Islam and Muslims, you wonder how it keeps growing and our numbers keep increasing. Our niceness surmounts all that hatred.

Hehehehehe
49%%of Muslims support terrorism and you call it nice?
That is half of y'all
We have a reason to detest evil don't you think?

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 29, 2013
maclatunji:

Oya give me Lipton and shut me up nau
Since it takes a cup of tea to placate someone who is protesting a gruesome murder
Give me 10 "who send you" cups of tea and I will burquar up and sing the praises of Islam
Nonsense
grin grin grin
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by kolamilan(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2013
can nigerians learn from this ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Signs Of Good Manners / Why Do Muslim Males Kneel When Peeing And Christian Males Do Not? / Ramadan: Sultan Directs Muslims To Look For New Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.