Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group (15387 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken / New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 29, 2013
A million dollar question.If not all muslims are terrorists then why are all terrorists muslims?

1 Like

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by gedtalks(m): 6:55pm On May 29, 2013
Coolboi05: ....yeah im a muslim..bt wen last dd u went 2 church...ure so daft dat u dnt comprehend wah d pastor is preachn!!
are you a hausa man or is it the Islam in you that is making you a block head?...... When last did you ''went'' to church. Shame olodo rabata
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by collynzo2(m): 6:59pm On May 29, 2013
Coolboi05: ....yeah im a muslim..bt wen last dd u went 2 church...ure so daft dat u dnt comprehend wah d pastor is preachn!!
You just proved him right
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Mintayo(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2013
samkoro: India and pakistan were once a country before they split along religious lines.Allah took his share and called it Pakistan. The god of Budda took the other and called it India.Today,the moslem Allah showed Pakistan that he is truely Allah.

PAkistan is among the world po0rest countries(which of course are mainly islamic countries) while India is among the most developed countries/world powers(mainly christian countries)

No one like Allah and his religion of piss

loool
i pray d same thing will nt happen to northern Nigeria!
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by blackmale1: 7:18pm On May 29, 2013
babyosisi:

Hehehehehe
49%%of Muslims support terrorism and you call it nice?
That is half of y'all
We have a reason to detest evil don't you think?

This figures are scary shocked...Oya mactunji were is your fact and figures to back your moslems growing exponentially theory...always drumming the loudest in your sentimental gallantry on moslem affairs..

1 Like

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Mintayo(m): 7:21pm On May 29, 2013
babyosisi:

You are going too far,crossing oceans and looking to Asia
Look at Nigeria
North and south are like two different worlds
The only difference between the two zones is Islam and nothing more
Southerners don't have two heads
The average 15 year old girl in the south is in SS1, the average northern girl at 15 cant write her name is nursing her 2nd or third child

God shld help us...it is one of ther strategy...do u think they were instructed to marry up to 4 wives for fun? No,to increase their population ofcourse-and to propagate d lie that it is d fastest growing religion!

And also y do u think there male were instructed to marry non-muslim female,while non-muslim male cnt marry muslim female? Anoda strategy to increase their population!

Why do u think they go to non-muslim countries as 'moderate' muslims bt when they r gaining grd in population,they all bcom extremists?

I am seeing an xplosion very soon in europe and america...an explosion dt will b caused by islam...which will also b d begining of d end!

1 Like

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by olapluto(m): 7:32pm On May 29, 2013
babyosisi:

Here
I don't make claims I cannot prove
Not complaining to me but the almajiris produced by the backwardness affects us all
Tell us what a 15 year old uneducated mother will offer to a child?
Keep hiding your head in the sand instead of speaking out against evil

http://www.popcouncil.org/projects/97_NigeriaAddrssngChldMrrg.asp
The only evil here is you and your blind condemnation of a religion. You've been mixing religion with culture and sometimes traditions just to paint a picture which most enlightened people are not buying. The topic is an appraisal of the kindness of Muslims. This is obviously making you feel uneasy. You are bringing out silly stats to back up your sour feeling about Muslim's tolerance. You are too small (and obviously not intelligent enough) for what you're doing.
Do you know Romanian Christians marry as early as 10?

3 Likes

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 29, 2013
maclatunji:

Very simple, the devil's promise in action. Noah (AS) and other prophets weren't loved. Good people will be hated by the majority. Your words show who the real monster is.
lwkm! Tell me any prophet in the bible or quoran that was hated more than jesus? Did he order killing of people in the name of jihad? Which prophet fights more war than muhamed in the quoran? Even hitler didnt come close to the number of people killed by muhammed. The fruit of muhammed's labour is what we see in the world today. Point any peaceful islamic country to me today, even saudi and qatar that are a liittle bit peaceful were captured by the iron hand of the big MO. And because other religions are not allowed to practise..

what a peaceful religion
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by kolamilan(m): 7:40pm On May 29, 2013
babyosisi:
That was from a pew research
The same pew that probably told you Islam was fastest growing ( due to higher birth rate)
Don't pick and choose what you believe from that same world acclaimed polling system
I did not create the table,they did after their research

See the link below

http://pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/musl...and-hezbollah/

Well Our people say dat it takes two to have an argument and also dat a man arguing alone is akin to a mad man. Also, there is a famous saying:"Don’t argue with idiots because they will drag you down
to their level and then beat you with experience".
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Mintayo(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2013
babyosisi:

You are going too far,crossing oceans and looking to Asia
Look at Nigeria
North and south are like two different worlds
The only difference between the two zones is Islam and nothing more
Southerners don't have two heads
The average 15 year old girl in the south is in SS1, the average northern girl at 15 cant write her name is nursing her 2nd or third child
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 29, 2013
gedtalks: Tea is served and this is making headlines because Islam is MEAN. This is the most peaceful thing done by a muslim...give tea and biscuit and they feel good about it. Allah shall reward that Imam with 12 virgins to f**k in paradise.
you wnt get 12viirgins if you dnt kill infidels, that's the deal from allah to his puppets
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 29, 2013
Deceptive tactics
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 29, 2013
ola_pluto:
The only evil here is you and your blind condemnation of a religion. You've been mixing religion with culture and sometimes traditions just to paint a picture which most enlightened people are not buying. The topic is an appraisal of the kindness of Muslims. This is obviously making you feel uneasy. You are bringing out silly stats to back up your sour feeling about Muslim's tolerance. You are too small (and obviously not intelligent enough) for what you're doing.
Do you know Romanian Christians marry as early as 10?

Bwahahahahahaha
The same old tired and worn out excuse
Why these cultures and traditions seem to go hand in glove with Islam beats me

Islam and tolerance cannot be used in the same sentence btw
It is anything but tolerant
That is why non Muslims cannot worship freely in Muslim countries
Their own people are not even free what more others in their midst

if it is tea that is hungrying you and shacking ya head,come let me give you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by maclatunji: 7:52pm On May 29, 2013
Anas reported that the Prophet, may
Allah bless him and grant him peace, said,
"Make things easy for people and do not make
them difficult. Give good news to people and
do not frighten them away." [Agreed upon]
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 29, 2013
maclatunji: Anas reported that the Prophet, may
Allah bless him and grant him peace, said,
"Make things easy for people and do not make
them difficult. Give good news to people and
do not frighten them away." [Agreed upon]

You forgot this one

Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268:

"The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number. Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)."

grin grin grin

Almadudillahu

1 Like

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by maclatunji: 7:59pm On May 29, 2013
black male:

This figures are scary shocked...Oya mactunji were is your fact and figures to back your moslems growing exponentially theory...always drumming the loudest in your sentimental gallantry on moslem affairs..

It has been repeated over and over again. If you are half as smart as you think you are, you will find it easily on Google.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 29, 2013
maclatunji:

It has been repeated over and over again. If you are half as smart as you think you are, you will find it easily on Google.

Why are you now insulting forumites
Isn't that against the rules?
Can't you be polite
Oya
Have some tea

Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by maclatunji: 8:04pm On May 29, 2013
babyosisi:

You forgot this one

grin grin grin

Almadudillahu

So, are you jealous? What has that got to do with the topic? The Muslims in UK have demonstrated the hadith I quoted, what application does the one you quoted have to do with the topic.

You are not composed at all.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by maclatunji: 8:09pm On May 29, 2013
babyosisi:

Why are you now insulting forumites
Isn't that against the rules?
Can't you be polite
Oya
Have some tea

That would be a compliment. Hatred blinds reason. I assume he is intelligent, even if I am wrong in my estimation and he is only half as intelligent as I think he is, he should still find what he is looking for.

That is the meaning, learn English
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Bsmartt(m): 8:12pm On May 29, 2013
what a welcome development.thanks to the muslim ummah in the u.k for practicing the teachings of the holy prophet muhammed(peace be upon him).i am very delighted.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 29, 2013
maclatunji:

So, are you jealous? What has that got to do with the topic? The Muslims in UK have demonstrated the hadith I quoted, what application does the one you quoted have to do with the topic.

You are not composed at all.

Okokobioko
You have moved the thread to the Islamic enclave eh kwa
grin grin grin grin
So you can start your bans ?
Cowards

Jealous of what
Jealous of Mohammed having the libido of 30 men
You were quoting hadiths,I just helped you quote one
You can now go back as usual and delete some of the posts and ban some people
Make sure to serve us tea while doing it

My brand is Tetley just in case

Ta ta !!

* unfollows*
Now go ahead and delete wink
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by blackmale1: 8:14pm On May 29, 2013
samkoro: India and pakistan were once a country before they split along religious lines.Allah took his share and called it Pakistan. The god of Budda took the other and called it India.Today,the moslem Allah showed Pakistan that he is truely Allah.

PAkistan is among the world po0rest countries(which of course are mainly islamic countries) while India is among the most developed countries/world powers(mainly christian countries)

No one like Allah and his religion of piss

You 4got to add that Pakistan has the highest sucide bombers in the world today,plus the still manage to snick some bombs to their neighbours once in a while. ISLAM-A-BAD gan....
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by kolamilan(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2013
pour holy water on thread, pls take it easy ooooh.
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by HARDDON: 8:31pm On May 29, 2013
babyosisi:

Bwahahahahahaha
The same old tired and worn out excuse
Why these cultures and traditions seem to go hand in glove with Islam beats me

Islam and tolerance cannot be used in the same sentence btw
It is anything but tolerant
That is why non Muslims cannot worship freely in Muslim countries
Their own people are not even free what more others in their midst

if it is tea that is hungrying you and shacking ya head,come let me give you grin grin grin

word!
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Ola2njee: 9:21pm On May 29, 2013
9jadelta: you wnt get 12viirgins if you dnt kill infidels, that's the deal from allah to his puppets

datz ur crazed view
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by Ola2njee: 9:25pm On May 29, 2013
babyosisi:

You forgot this one
grow up,wil u?

grin grin grin

Almadudillahu
Re: Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group by levelszik(m): 10:12pm On May 29, 2013
;Dru what the religion teaches them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Muslim Males Kneel When Peeing And Christian Males Do Not? / Ramadan: Sultan Directs Muslims To Look For New Moon / One Apple Leads To His Marriage. A Beautiful Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.