Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

All Aquarius In The House - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / All Aquarius In The House (6474 Views)

Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 / Lonely Aquarius Looking For A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Aquarius In The House by Tattooboy: 6:53pm On May 05, 2008
am sorry ma'am, now i love ya
Re: All Aquarius In The House by lucabrasi(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2008
tRoOE:

Here it is

Today Horoscope

Quickie:
Are you bored with someone? Get some time away from them and figure out why.

Overview:
You may spend a bit more time in memory land than you usually do, but it's not a sign that you're losing your edge. It just means that the past still has some valuable lessons for you to pick up.
[b]
Aquarius:[/b]The New Moon in your 4th House of Roots may initiate a phase of profound soul-searching. This isn't about wandering around in the dark, lost in the recesses of your subconscious mind. You must face very basic issues now, such as what you need from your home and family. Revisiting your past can help you decide what you want in your future.

abeg my sister,even if i wasnt a believer i am now cause me and my lil bro were just doing the last bit not quite3 hours ago, pls keep it coming once u start feeln discouraged just holla and we ll pump in some more dose of encouragement grin
i cant hide o as you got everywhere covered with in frared beam smiley cheesy
Re: All Aquarius In The House by lucabrasi(m): 10:30pm On May 05, 2008
@abdogood
its very true with me as well,it takes me a while to make friends and takes me a long time to trust ppl but when i do ppl in my circle of trust/friends im always very loyal to them and will do anything for them,also when i get smwhere new or meet someone for the first time,i tend to be quiet which some misconstrue as being arrogant or smthn,its just u studyn ppl and tryn to make a good first impression,thot i was strange didnt know it was an aquarian thing.

@trooe
i thought it was just me o and i v actually seen it as a negative trait in my personality
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 12:47am On May 06, 2008
lucabrasi:

abeg my sister,even if i wasnt a believer i am now cause me and my little bro were just doing the last bit not quite3 hours ago, please keep it coming once u start feeln discouraged just holla and we ll pump in some more dose of encouragement grin
i can't hide o as you got everywhere covered with in frared beam smiley cheesy

I was about to stop believing in this thing O
When I saw today horoscope, I was like wtf this is so true.
All day have been feeling just there but then again not really there, but anyway sha the thinking did wonders kiss

lucabrasi:

@abdogood
its very true with me as well,it takes me a while to make friends and[b] takes me a long time to trust people but when i do people in my circle of trust/friends im always very loyal to them and will do anything for them,[/b]also when i get smwhere new or meet someone for the first time,i tend to be quiet which some misconstrue as being arrogant or smthn,its just u studyn people and tryn to make a good first impression,thot i was strange didnt know it was an aquarian thing.

@trooe
i thought it was just me o and[b] i v actually seen it as a negative trait in my personality [/b]
You just describes me shocked shocked shocked
That's why I have more associates and less friends, if i call someone my friend he/she should be lucky
I will go out of my way to help my friend or be there for him/her no matter where or what am doing at that moment, make the person feel at home, give the person all have got, all of me, I will treat the person like my blood.

momis sees it like that too, but now that am more matured she know understand why.
when someone sees me it's like this babe got too much pride, but after you get to know the real me, you are like wow cool babe, I joke a lot cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: All Aquarius In The House by McOmo(m): 1:37am On May 06, 2008
WHADDAHELL

me fake aquarian ? undecided

of course . . .I just happen to fall in the time frame of Aquarius . . .DEFINITELY NOT TO FALL IN LINE WITH SOME SUCKERS CONJURING UP NONSENSE FOR Y'ALL TO SWALLOW tongue grin

Omo eko . . .remember say ur mama na MOTHER -IN - ISRAEL for ur church . . . . grin and u come dey believe all this juju-concocted rubbish . . . .NONSENSE AND KONKOBILITY !!! tongue
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 1:56am On May 06, 2008
lmfao grin grin grin

But true true oh this things are real jare, todays one was 100% correct
Re: All Aquarius In The House by loveme(f): 10:00am On May 06, 2008
i am an Aquiarian and I am proud to be one. January 31
Re: All Aquarius In The House by owel: 10:54am On May 06, 2008
yes oh one here feb 7th , we are great people
Re: All Aquarius In The House by lucabrasi(m): 2:20pm On May 06, 2008
the horoscopes is more of them working on our personality traits than any jujuology or diabolic,for instance when scientists say having a baby in summer will make the child more brilliant than having a baby in winter?is that juju as well, na wa for we nigerians anything we dont understand is juju, i remember the circus acrobats rather than we tryn to understand it,ppl said its some diabolic sh*t going on

@trooe pls wassup for the day o lol
Re: All Aquarius In The House by lucabrasi(m): 2:22pm On May 06, 2008
loveme:

i am an Aquiarian and I am proud to be one. January 31
exactly 7 days after mine,thats cool,
owel:

yes oh one here feb 7th , we are great people
thank GOD u didnt mess up your parents valentines,so u r an obedient child lol
Re: All Aquarius In The House by owel: 2:50pm On May 06, 2008
lucabrasi, of cos though am sturborn but am obedient
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 6:17pm On May 06, 2008
Today Love horoscope

Quickie:
Today you will experience an intellectual connection with someone very attractive.

Overview:
If you're involved in a romance on any level from first date to fiftieth anniversary, you should find a magic spark today or tonight that reminds you why love is, after all, so grand.

Today Horoscope
Aquarius: This can be a perfectly delightful day as long as you don't try to explain your strategy to anyone else. You are working at a deeply intuitive level now and you probably won't be able to justify your choices. Instead of wasting time talking, put all your available energy into doing.

Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 06, 2008
@omo.eko

God has saved u today angry angry angry i tot u were not going to post todays horoscope,me and u would have entered one trouser today, angry angry i for beat u well well grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Tattooboy: 7:29pm On May 06, 2008
anytime i see jenny post in this thread, i feel commo is hanging
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 06, 2008
which one is commo again?
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Tattooboy: 7:41pm On May 06, 2008
commotion i mean sweetie
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 06, 2008
Ooops Aquarius, very wrong for Virgo!!!!!!!!! tongue cheesy Hope I'm not intruding lipsrsealed
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 11:50pm On May 06, 2008
jennykadry:

@omo.eko

God has saved u today angry angry angry i tot u were not going to post todays horoscope,me and u would have entered one trouser today, angry angry i for beat u well well grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Am sorry jare tongue, don't worry i will post tomm one today, since I might not have time tomm to do it grin grin.

Tomorrow horoscope
Quickie:
Let your creativity drive your day, and it will help you arrive at amusing places.

Overview:
Romance is still in the air and today is a great time to meet someone that you connect with on many different levels. Look for those who share your interests and then watch out for chemistry!

Daily Flirt:
You may confuse someone with your unique take on today's events, but that's all part of the show as far as you're concerned. In fact, your great energy might just push you toward someone new and more like you.

Daily Couples:
Focus on the creative today when it comes to communicating with your honey. Leave them a voice mail in rhyming verse, or work their name into the song you sing in the shower. It may be silly, but it will make them smile.

Daily Singles:
For once things seem to be going your way. Take advantage of this run of good luck. Ask that hottie at the gym out to dinner or let your friends set you up on a blind date. Karma is in your corner.

[b]Aquarius:[/b]A fresh spring breeze blows into your life, but you need to open your window wide to feel it. You are distracted by anything that is pleasurable today, so it will take a conscious decision to explore deeper psychological issues. Paradoxically, this may not be an intense day, yet you can sense emotional pressures building on the horizon. Enjoy yourself while you can, without stressing about tomorrow.

owel and loveme you are both welcome cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: All Aquarius In The House by lucabrasi(m): 12:09am On May 07, 2008
hmmmnnnn, interesting guess i v got to watch out now
Re: All Aquarius In The House by McOmo(m): 12:54am On May 07, 2008
u guys make me laff !!! grin

maybe I should start preparing my own horoscope  . . .but I promise to come and sell it in your churches  tongue cool
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 5:51am On May 07, 2008

Ahahah goodluck
But we don’t mind you posting a copy for us to read
Re: All Aquarius In The House by acidrop(f): 5:54am On May 07, 2008
libras nko?
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 6:54am On May 07, 2008
not welcome grin grin
Re: All Aquarius In The House by lucabrasi(m): 1:48pm On May 07, 2008
tRoOE:

Ahahah goodluck
But we don’t mind you posting a copy for us to read

yes o,but u have to do your research like the oyinbo psychologst have lol
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 8:24pm On May 07, 2008
Don't let him deceive you, becos his horoscope will be a copy and paste lipsrsealed
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 07, 2008
omo-eko

i can't wait for tomorrows horoscope wink grin grin grin
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 11:37pm On May 07, 2008
me sef because am not feeling today one at all grin, but i will try posting tomm one very early.

Btw, how are you and family
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 12:06am On May 08, 2008
Btw, how are you and family

we r cool jare,everybody is sleeping,but sleep no gree catch me,so make i play small for nairaland
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 5:06am On May 08, 2008
jennykadry:

we r cool jare,everybody is sleeping,but sleep no gree catch me,so make i play small for nairaland
Glad to hear that, anyway goodnite and sleep tight
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 5:18am On May 08, 2008
Today Horoscope

Aquarius:[/b]You are moody today and your irrational feelings can get in your own way. But fate lurks in the shadows and can spring upon the right moment to suddenly change everything. Don't worry, though; this can work out to your advantage if you roll with the waves and stop thinking that you are in control.

[b]Today Horoscope

Quickie:
Issues around the house won't be very dramatic, but they do require your attention.

Overview:
Try not to let your emotional side get in the way of your plans today -- hard as that may be. It could happen that you need to tell a friend or family member an uncomfortable truth, so go for it!

Love Horoscope

Daily Flirt:
It's a good time to move ahead and try not to worry too much about what's going to come of it all. If you think too hard you might end up sabotaging your chances at making it big.

Daily Couples:
Has your exercise regime fallen by the wayside? It's time to get back into it, especially if you've been feeling a little moody lately. Getting your heart rate up will make you feel better, as well as improve your stamina!

Daily Singles:
Today may feel like your whole world is on a runaway roller coaster of emotions. Get a better grip on your feelings by learning a few stress management techniques. You might want try meditating or taking a hot bath before bedtime, so you can get a restful sleep.

Re: All Aquarius In The House by McOmo(m): 7:45pm On May 08, 2008
and pigs do fly . . . grin grin

copy and paste ma arse ! tongue

I will do better than all these ur fake astrologers cool
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 08, 2008
@Mc Omo

rofl cheesy cheesy cheesy na wetin naa undecided u just dey bash dis thread anyhow grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Ideal Wife For Seun Osewa? / Whatsapp Private Chart For Single Mums & Dads (18+) / Sugar Mummy In Need Please Come In For Better Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.