Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

All Aquarius In The House - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / All Aquarius In The House (6494 Views)

Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 / Lonely Aquarius Looking For A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 01, 2008

@jennykadry
I guess you were planning on to the store

big time planning ooo

Today Love Horoscope

"You may be happy with a relationship as friends, but the opportunity to take it to a deeper place is intriguing nonetheless. Even if you are clear about your own limits, letting someone else know what's going on for you can strengthen the bond of a meaningful friendship"

somebody help me shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked *faints*

Re: All Aquarius In The House by lucabrasi(m): 4:30am On May 02, 2008
tRoOE:

Today Love Horoscope

"You may be happy with a relationship as friends, but the opportunity to take it to a deeper place is intriguing nonetheless. Even if you are clear about your own limits, letting someone else know what's going on for you can strengthen the bond of a meaningful friendship".

Hmmmmmm did that but the guy dislike my gut now grin grin, some men are childish

hmmn pls can u break it down for me pls, somethn similar is going on with me at da mo need to know wat the GODS are sayn grin
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 4:34am On May 02, 2008
@jennykadry

I guess this horoscope can be right sometimes, hope tomm one will be much better

lucabrasi:

hmmn please can u break it down for me please, somethn similar is going on with me at da mo need to know what the GODS are sayn grin
Basically what this is saying is that maybe there is someone in your life whom you do not consider to be close.  Maybe that person came into your life to fulfill a purpose.therefore you need to take the friendship to a higher level becos that is the only way you will know what this person is about and vice versa. so by opening up to this person, you will establish a foundation to build on something stronger

Re: All Aquarius In The House by GRIMM(m): 7:38am On May 02, 2008
so wat if am an aquarian? will it give me a job? angry wat if am [/[color=#990000]color]FEB 14, does it make me a lover? angry sad
Re: All Aquarius In The House by McOmo(m): 12:20pm On May 02, 2008
I wonder why anyone in his right frame of mind will believe in all this horoscope generalizations . . .I will believe if only it will show me the path to be the next President of the FEDERAL REP OF NIGERIA . . . grin
Re: All Aquarius In The House by lucabrasi(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2008
i dont generally believe it as well but its been accurate for me many times which i have found realli weird.
@trooe
ill keep that in mind,get back ach ya wink
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 5:09pm On May 02, 2008
@GRIMM
Nah fight, wassup with all these attitude of yours, slows your roll jare. 

@Mc Omo
And why do people like you take things too special, all the horoscope things were made to spicy up the thread but something the reading are true

lucabrasi
Yes oh keep me posted tongue
Btw, are you igbo(just curious)

Today's Love horoscope
Quickie:
Whoever told you that opposites attract was kidding -- seek out like-minded people.

Overview:
There's no need for you to make the big choice that you think is lying in front of you -- you can pursue your personal plans while still keeping friends and family happy. It just takes more work!

Today horoscope
Aquarius: OMG, the drama. Someone is being way too over-the-top and you seriously just can't take it(so true am going unleash my dragon)

Happy Friday everyone
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Abdogood(m): 5:52pm On May 02, 2008
I'm FEB 3rd.

I believe Aquarius are special n strange pple. who are friend slientive lov to be isolated from others, are gifted in a way.

Do u want an Aquarius friend, Be my Guest. abdogood2001@yahoo.com.
Re: All Aquarius In The House by lucabrasi(m): 10:10pm On May 02, 2008
tRoOE:

@GRIMM
Nah fight, wassup with all these attitude of yours, slows your roll jare.

@Mc Omo
And why do people like you take things too special, all the horoscope things were made to spicy up the thread but something the reading are true

lucabrasi
Yes oh keep me posted tongue
Btw, are you igbo(just curious)

Today's Love horoscope
Quickie:
Whoever told you that opposites attract was kidding -- seek out like-minded people.

Overview:
There's no need for you to make the big choice that you think is lying in front of you -- you can pursue your personal plans while still keeping friends and family happy. It just takes more work!

Today horoscope
Aquarius: OMG, the drama. Someone is being way too over-the-top and you seriously just can't take it(so true am going unleash my dragon)

Happy Friday everyone

im original oduduwa, from osun state, whatever gave u that idea, lol

seems u r reading my mind with these horoscopes cause i just had a word with a sorta drama queen lol
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 12:29am On May 03, 2008
lucabrasi:

im original oduduwa, from osun state, whatever gave u that idea, lol

seems you're reading my mind with these horoscopes cause i just had a word with a sorta drama queen lol
Oh iight, lol I really don't know I thought you were Igbo in the 1st place grin

LOL tomm might be different,am beginning to wonder if they are always true undecided
Re: All Aquarius In The House by lucabrasi(m): 3:43am On May 03, 2008
why did u fink i was ibo though?never had that before ,its a first lol
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 6:08am On May 03, 2008
The truth is I don't know why i thought you were igbo, lol mistake identity lipsrsealed, i mismatch someone qoute think it was yours

Today Horoscope
Aquarius: Whoops, you totally misunderstood what someone was trying to say and caused a scene! Oh well. . ( ahaha these just happened like 30min ago on NL grin)

Quickie:
Your altruism might be misguided -- do you really need to sacrifice anything now?

Overview:
You and your big ideas are just about to make a splash again. Don't be shy about telling people stuff they may not be ready for -- there's no need to edit yourself until they stop listening
Re: All Aquarius In The House by lucabrasi(m): 1:57pm On May 03, 2008
lol@mistaken id grin
ill keep that horoscope in mind because i realli hate it when that happens,then one ll look like a fool after the whole shouting and ranting
hmmn, i think ill keep these ideas to myself a lil longer
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 03, 2008
trooe

is there any love horoscope in todays horoscope
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 9:02pm On May 03, 2008
@jennykadry

Yes oh I posted it already

Today Horoscope
Aquarius: Whoops, you totally misunderstood what someone was trying to say and caused a scene! Oh well. .

Quickie:
Your altruism might be misguided -- do you really need to sacrifice anything now?

Overview:
You and your big ideas are just about to make a splash again. Don't be shy about telling people stuff they may not be ready for -- there's no need to edit yourself until they stop listening

@lucabrasi
That is what happens when you start reading to many comment on NL grin grin
Yes oh look at commotion I made in your other thread earlier this morning

Re: All Aquarius In The House by McOmo(m): 11:48pm On May 03, 2008
astrologers need to find better jobs . . . . cheesy

their sh@t aint working nada for me . . .in the real sense of it, sh@t runs contrary to their yaps . . . . grin
Re: All Aquarius In The House by lucabrasi(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2008
@trooe
lol yes i saw it but you r a strong one, u r capable of takn 'em on me, ill run a mile grin

lets see what the 'scopes have for the brand new week,
Mc Omo:

their sh@t aint working nada for me . . .in the real sense of it, sh@t runs contrary to their yaps . . . . grin

it s not about the diabloic or nething,its just d fun n intrigues,they r accurate at times if u care to check 'em out
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 6:22pm On May 04, 2008
Mc Omo:

@Mc Omo
You be fake Aquarius, abeg change your date abi sign jare angry
You are not wanted here tongue

Abdogood:

I'm FEB 3rd.

I believe Aquarius are special n strange people. who are friend slientive lov to be isolated from others, are gifted in a way. Do u want an Aquarius friend, Be my Guest. abdogood2001@yahoo.com.
100% true
Am very picky who I call my friends, people think am so full of myself when I do that, but they just don’t understand me.
lmfao@isolated but it's true.
Gifted in so many ways kiss kiss, anyway you were welcome cheesy cheesy

@lucabrasi
You can run as fast as you but, but i will surely find and meet up to you
Todays horoscope is good cheesy cheesy
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 6:23pm On May 04, 2008
Today Horoscope
Quickie:
You have a strong connection with one of your older relatives. Explore it today.

Overview:(meaning)
You are concerned with family issues today -- specifically, those related to your birth family. Health, reunions or emotional baggage could be consuming your attention and you should make good progress.

Aquarius: You thought you wanted someone's advice, but will realize you don't like what they have to say!

Hmmmm i got to call my mama too grin grin

Re: All Aquarius In The House by Tattooboy: 6:24pm On May 04, 2008
hi trooe, where da hell are u all these while grin
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 04, 2008
Overviewsadmeaning)
You are concerned with family issues today -- specifically, those related to your birth family. Health, reunions or emotional baggage could be consuming your attention and you should make good progress.

oh my Gawdddddddddddddddddddddd shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 11:47pm On May 04, 2008
@jenny

LOL grin grin grin

@Tattooboy
Have been busy but I do drop by everyday but don't stay on for loen grin, how body
Re: All Aquarius In The House by McOmo(m): 1:11am On May 05, 2008
same old bunkum every day . . . .una no dey tire for dis deception ? shocked grin

how can I be a fake aquarian after being a self-conscious one for donkey years to know that all this sh@t just makes u believe in some sh@t, then start lying to urselves about what u can achieve in a day having read the horoscope and U START BELIEVING UR OWN LIES shocked grin . . .

come off it dudes. . . . THE HOROSCOPES ARE JUST SCOPING U tongue
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 3:13am On May 05, 2008

You be fake jare, all these while I’ve been posting the horoscopes, why is it none of them were true to you or you just don't want to admit it tongue

As for me am not tired becos it always true wink

yea yea yea but we are enjoying their scoping
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 05, 2008
@omo-eko

ah ah i dey wait for todays horoscope naaa wink grin grin grin grin
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Tattooboy: 4:56pm On May 05, 2008
@Mrs. Jenny
Not again tongue
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 05, 2008
yes jenny again,any problem?
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Tattooboy: 6:20pm On May 05, 2008
not really sweetie wink
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 05, 2008
Better
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Tattooboy: 6:25pm On May 05, 2008
u mad at me
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 6:36pm On May 05, 2008
Here it is

Today Horoscope

Quickie:
Are you bored with someone? Get some time away from them and figure out why.

Overview:
You may spend a bit more time in memory land than you usually do, but it's not a sign that you're losing your edge. It just means that the past still has some valuable lessons for you to pick up.
[b]
Aquarius:[/b]The New Moon in your 4th House of Roots may initiate a phase of profound soul-searching. This isn't about wandering around in the dark, lost in the recesses of your subconscious mind. You must face very basic issues now, such as what you need from your home and family. Revisiting your past can help you decide what you want in your future.

Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 05, 2008
no tatoo boy,im not angry wt u,but u sef don dey mess up dis days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abuja Residents, Drop Your Number And Get A Date! / List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife / Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.